Talla's Temple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

Ella ducked back under for a moment as Renia gave him the other breast to toy with.

"Gods," she said with a heavy sigh, "you've never been Served before?"

"No," he admitted. He'd been able to glean from his briefing at least what that euphemism meant.

"Too bad," Renia replied in soft disappointment.

Ella pulled away again to say, "Talla would kill us."

"And justifiably," Renia said back, her resignation evident.

"He's good now," Ella said, a little too loudly. Then, more quietly to Zhair'lo, "This'll just be a moment, okay?"

He heard soft footsteps at the door. A woman walked around behind Renia and knelt on the floor where Ella had been.

What the hell?

"I need to examine you, young man," she said without making eye contact. "Please forgive my intrusion."

A physician? She wasn't dressed like any doctor. She wore a blue bikini top and a blue skirt. The skirt looked like a plain version of what the woman from the upgrade had worn. It looked like the sort of thing women might wear everyday.

She took his erect member in hand and began squeezing it at various places.

She grimaced as he began to lose rigidity.

Renia and Ella were visibly upset with her, but were reluctant to speak.

"You've spooked him a little, Mistress," Renia warned finally.

Deference, Zhair'lo noted. This one outranked them. She was older, clearly, and more developed. It wasn't just the breasts, but the structure of her face, the nature of her hair. Even her muscles seemed stronger.

"Indeed, Initiate," she admonished without looking up. She pressed under his testicles, causing him to twitch. She pressed her lips together, apparently unsatisfied. She started to lower her head towards his flagging member but hesitated.

"How old are you, boy?" she asked.

He opened his mouth to answer, but Ella stepped in for him, "Only a few days of adulthood, Mistress."

"Well, then, the two of you will have to unspook him," she said.

This was clearly to their liking. Renia fell on him, lips to lips and somewhat more passionately than he had expected. Ella had to straddle the bench to return to her work while the physician - Zhair'lo decided she was a physician regardless of her dress - gently stroked and examined him. Under Ella's gentle tongue, his erection quickly came back.

The physician poked and prodded his lower abdomen and continued to squeeze various points along his manhood. Ella worked carefully around her.

Finally, the probing was over. The physician stood. Renia stopped kissing him for a moment and Ella looked up.

"You seem fine," she said. "At least physically."

That was a relief.

The physician handed something to Renia and said, "Progetus", before turning to leave the room. She turned back at the door and relayed a stiffly admonishing reminder, "Uncontaminated."

More random Temple speak.

At least she was gone. Were they going to stop now?

"How should we do this?" Ella asked Renia.

Do what?

"Like Initiation maybe?" Renia asked.

Ella giggled. What was so funny? The girls pulled him to a standing position.

"We don't get to do this very often," Ella said. "Neither do you, really."

Ella unhitched the lower part of his robe and laid it aside. She scratched her head for a moment and finally decided to pull him up so he was standing on the bench. She got up behind him while Renia, still topless, stood in front of him.

"Just pretend you're upgrading me," she said as she began stroking him.

His eyes went wide.

"Or ... or Initiating me," she corrected her fantasy, having suddenly remembered what a negative association the former might be.

"That's a boy," Ella whispered in his ear, one hand groping his testicles, the other scratching at his chest. "Give her some come."

It was at least better, from Zhair'lo's perspective, than leaving him with an erection and a long walk home.

"We need a sample," Renia said, working him vigorously, "just to make sure you're okay. And it's my job to get it. No one said how."

There was no need to prompt him further. Overwhelmed by the upgrade, the worrying and the surreal examination, he hadn't the stamina to resist two such determined women.

He felt the desire building. They knew what they were doing.

And suddenly, it just started happening. He watched in a fascinated stupor as his body jerked and his overworked shaft twitched a small strip of semen on to Renia's chest.

"Good boy," Renia encouraged, "keep it coming."

It was safe to do this. He was comforted by the fact that that funny syrup wasn't anywhere in evidence. He was just coming on a pretty girl's bare flesh. There was no chance of hurting anyone. Just relief. He had needed that.

His juice was nowhere near the torrent with which he had decorated Talla, but it was apparently enough. There were three short streaks across the top of her breasts and a couple drops where she had milked the last of his come out of him.

"Two times in a row," Renia said. "The second one's never going to be a lot."

From the belt of her skirt, she pulled out a corked tube. With her fingers, she carefully collected his semen and resealed the tube.

"That should make Within and Tia happy, at least," Ella put in. "Come on, we'll get you dressed and get you home. Where are you working now?"

It was an obvious question to ask. He sat down, truly exhausted.

"Harzen's farm," he answered. "Uh, third sector, farmlands. Between twenty and twenty one."

The men divided up the town in to three sectors, each based on a wall of the Temple. After that, they simply used place names. The Temple women, though, further divided the sectors by number. Men generally knew the numbers, but preferred the names.

"Twenty one?" Ella asked. "That's a long walk."

"We'll find you a place to stay," Renia answered.

"Where?" he asked, and thought about it a bit. "Here?"

A dark room with black furnishings, scant lighting provided by a pair of torches on tall staffs, hosted a midnight meeting of three women who should never be in the same room.

"Your report," the woman in black said.

"She rests well, Imminence," the Sorceress, standing stiffly at attention, said. "The overload should have killed her. Fortunately, Atreya acted very quickly to douse her. Abundance and Endowment then gave her milk to soothe her. Her heart beats normally now. Her pupils are still a bit constricted but they do react. I will check on her again later, but I probably can't tell more until morning."

The Sorceress of Within was one of the finest physicians the Temple had.

The Goddess, sitting at her obsidian desk, rested her chin on her folded hands.

"How much did she receive?"

"At least three, probably four upgrades. Again, it's hard to say."

"Four?" The Queen of Sweetness, sitting in a chair off to the side of the desk, her legs crossed, had not spoken until then.

"I can only estimate. The swelling and inflammation may be skewing the results. She actually measures five, but there are no cases like this."

"Double upgrades occur occasionally," the Goddess said. "About once every ... what?"

Within peered in to the air for a moment.

"It happens about once every two hundred times we upgrade a Virgin, Imminence," she said.

"But triple upgrades?" the Queen asked. "I remember one case from the histories. Galett was the Conduit for a Virgin named Serena. He carried three upgrades to her."

"Galett died," Within added, recalling the case. "He went in to shock after ejaculating and never recovered. His heart failed the following morning. Serena, who was receiving a Tight upgrade, had trouble walking for several months, but became very strong thereafter."

"And you think this could me more than three?" the Goddess asked.

"Almost certainly."

"And the boy," the Goddess asked, feigning ignorance. "What's his name?"

"Zhair'lo, Imminence," Within said. "Tia examined him. He appeared to blame himself for what happened. Once he was assured that it was not his fault, she was able to obtain a specimen."

"What?" the Queen asked, sitting up. "How in the gods' names did she get a specimen?"

"The Primers were still available," Within said. "He was responsive to them and so Tia was able to examine him while aroused and obtain a sample."

"After carrying four upgrades – which we all agree should have killed him – he was not just conscious but able to ejaculate again?" the Queen asked.

Within hadn't thought about that. It stymied her for a moment.

"I sent Tia to inspect him while I attended Talla," the Sorceress said as she mentally examined the sequence of events. "She wouldn't have known the severity of the overload at that point, so she would have carried out a typical examination."

"That's explains her expectations," the Queen pointed out, "but that doesn't bear on the condition of his body."

"No," her Sorceress answered dutifully. "I too am surprised, now that you mention it."

There was a pause as the three women digested this. A boy, barely days in to his manhood, should not have been able to live through such an ordeal.

"What did Tia report?" the Goddess asked.

"He is healthy, obviously," she said. "His physical reactions were strong. His testes did not appear damaged. His sperm count was good, considering he'd already ejaculated once shortly before."

The Goddess shook her head.

"Amazing," the Queen said. "Make a note to monitor him."

It was the correct thing to say if one wanted to pretend to one's Sorceress that the boy was a new discovery.

"Yes, Highness", was the only response.

"It's best you go", the Goddess said. "We've taken enough risk already."

There were safety considerations.

"Yes, Imminence," Within said, but hesitated.

The Goddess raised her eyebrows, giving her permission to speak quickly.

"He should be advertised," she said. "If he can really do what it looks like he did, he will be very valuable for seal breaking."

Seal breaking. Some Virgins had a difficult time getting their first upgrades. Some bodies resisted the first dose of magic. Stronger males were needed when the ones chosen by the Virgin weren't capable or compatible. Zhair'lo seemed to qualify. And, being as young as he was, it was acceptable for him to young girls Men with such strength were often so old that using them would violate well established Protocols.

"Indeed," the Goddess said. It was a moment in which she could have taken the Sorceress in on the game. But she said nothing.

"Did you, perhaps, keep any of the sample?" the Goddess asked.

"No, Imminence," she replied, "it was used up during testing. It being his second ejaculation, there was very little in the first place."

"Thank you, then."

A simple nod was enough to dismiss the Sorceress.

The two remaining women said nothing until the door shut behind the third.

"Gods unleashed, I almost killed them both."

"That was you, was it?" the Queen asked.

"Who else?"

"There are more than enough taking responsibility for that, no? The gossip is that Atreya took several lashes - quite willingly, I might add."

"It was my decision not to overrule Talla's choice. I had the information that Atreya did not."

"You could not have known and, furthermore, you could not have done anything without arousing suspicion."

"And this ..."

"... is the worst of both worlds, yes," the Queen acknowledged. "Danger and attention, though the danger is – presumably – past."

The Goddess stood and paced while the Queen laid back in her chair.

"This is why we did it though, isn't it?" the Goddess said. "At least we know it's working."

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers
12