Talla's Temple Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,655 Followers

It felt wonderful. It washed away the worry about the coming day and what was expected of him tomorrow night.

There weren't any thoughts for a while, two minds having been drowned in the blindness of youthful lust. She was tugging at his shirt, trying to make enough space between them to undo the ties at the front.

"Get this off. Get this off," she was whispering between gasps. "I've wanted this so badly ..."

So badly? They'd barely met. The brief conversation they'd had over breakfast hadn't seemed that significant. But then, what had he shared with Talla? How many words had he spoken to her? Thinking about that in the brief moment while she stripped away his shirt, he realized that more words had passed between Natta and him than he'd had with Talla.

Her top was easy. It was a rectangular band of cloth wrapped around her chest. She raised her arms above her head, her slim body stretched out in invitation. He slipped her top off over her head to reveal her thin chest and tiny, pink nipples.

The embrace came easily, naked chests and beating hearts crushed together. In privacy, his anxiety was gone. This was what he wanted. He could admit that now. There was nothing to fear. It wasn't going to be like it was with Talla. It could never be like the first time again. But he had a body, and he was young and healthy. And there was a girl, as healthy as he was. That was all that he could ask for.

He knew where the tie on her skirt was. It was identical to the one he'd untied the night before. There was no protest. She pulled her hips back just far enough to let the skirt drop to the floor.

His hands went to her waist, looking for that last piece of clothing. It wasn't there. She was completely naked. That was thrilling enough to stun him a moment. It was a moment she put to good use, fiddling with the strings that held his pants together.

Zhair'lo's pants hit the floor. Natta fell backwards on the bed, pulling him after her, and wrapped her legs around his back.

"Put it in. Put it in. Put it in," she urged with a desperate whisper.

He would be on top, then?

It occurred to him that Natta had been thinking about him far more than he had thought about her. He had already had his first night. This night was Natta's. He felt he owed her to do it right, but it wasn't the same.

That didn't matter, though. There was a privacy. There was a naked girl. His body was responding, shutting down his reasoning. It was primal and it was wonderful. What would it be like to mesh this time around? He didn't want to miss it, didn't want to speed through it like he had with Talla. He wouldn't be so panicked.

He set the tip of his erection against her, just barely pushing her lips open.

"Slowly," she warned -- begged, really - her eyes wide with anxiety.

He remembered, very vividly, how much it had hurt when, together, he and Talla had forced her body down on his manhood, impaling her far too quickly. He remembered it from the inside, having felt his own exhilaration and her pain simultaneously when they meshed. He would not do that to Natta if he could avoid it. If nothing else, meshing had taught him to be gentle.

Ever so slowly, wanting to savour the moment of penetration, the moment when he would be inside her body and inside her mind, he pushed forward. Moist warmth enveloped him. He felt it starting. He began to get a sense of her arousal, already matching his. He could feel her anticipation, bubbling up inside his stomach. He could sense her anxiety.

It was as if she were singing a song and he were following along, trying to match her tones. He could feel the two notes coming together. It was peaceful, that pairing.

But that's all it was. He wasn't inside her head. She wasn't inside his. It was a blurring, lustful sensation, confusing their separate states of arousal in to one. It was powerful and tranquil at the same time. But it wasn't the same.

"Imagine," he would later tell Plin, "that we had all decided to go for a run. Then, as you got ready to really sprint across the field, you found that everyone else really just meant to go for a slow jog. That's how it felt."

He was all the way in. There was no going any further. Natta had locked her legs around his back, holding him in place, while her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Just hold it there," she breathed in his ear. It was a plea.

Yes, it had to be stretching her out. It probably hurt a bit. He didn't know how much though. All he could feel was her desire; her arousal. Whatever pain there was, it obviously wasn't enough to get in the way of that.

She pulled her body away a little and turned her head to look down between their sweat-tacked bodies. Looking up at him through her eyelashes, she smiled just slightly and ... squeezed.

He gasped as a ring of muscles tightened around the base of his shaft.

"Wha -?"

"Within," she said. "It's what we do."

And she did it again.

She didn't move her hips. She didn't twist or grind. She just squeezed.

It was fantastic. He didn't even have to move. He just kept himself buried inside her as deeply as he could, pushing up against her pelvis with all his might.

"Come with me," she begged.

This wasn't going to take any longer than it had with Talla. He might have wanted to take his time and enjoy it a little more, but Natta had no such compunction. She was in as mad a rush as he had been the night before.

She started a new motion, squeezing his erection and then pulling her hips away from him, letting the tight ring of muscle at her entrance ride a short distance up his shaft.

That was about all either of them could take.

She could feel it and he knew that she could feel it. Together, they were reaching the limit of their willpower. The difference was that she was trying to force it forward and he was trying to hold it back.

She won.

His wits were about him with time. Instead of being blinded by whatever had struck last night, he felt the actual physical sensation of the orgasm taking over his body, forcing his erection to twitch inside her; launching his fluids in to her belly. Once it started, he went with it, pushing as hard as he could with each ejaculation.

Natta, on the other hand, was overcome. Her mouth and eyes locked wide open in what appeared to be a panic induced seizure. Her fingernails dug in to his back. It was only that shock had driven the air from her lungs that kept her from screaming.

Her vagina had seized around his shaft, keeping it locked in place as it fired volley after volley in to her.

Lack of oxygen eventually caused her to collapse, relenting from every grip she had on him as she gasped for breath, nearly losing consciousness. Exhausted, Zhair'lo fell to the bed beside her.

-----==================----

"The gods saw what we were doing to ourselves," Shanata explained. "So they intervened. They gave us a way to make the men peaceful."

She was still horrified by how bad it had been. They had spent the last hour reading some of the stories from the history book on the table between them. The very idea that people -- even children -- could be left to starve because some man had died was bad enough. But the men who lived often sold their girl children to other men, either to seal some temporary peace or in exchange for goods. Imagine! Exchanging people for food or livestock!

"The Goddess keeps them peaceful?"

"Through us, Talla. Through us," Shanata said sternly. "The peace comes from the Goddess to you. When you Serve men, you bring that peace to them."

That sent a shiver through her. Such a tenuous thread! No wonder things were so well organized. The Temple had to be sure that every man was Served in turn.

"We keep the men peaceful by having sex with them?"

Shanata nodded.

"That's how the power of the Goddess acts."

-----==================----

"Yeah," Natta whispered. "Yeah."

Zhair'lo propped himself up on his elbow and took a moment to wipe sweat from his brow. Natta was too limp to move and merely turned her eyes to meet his.

"Meshed," she said and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

He supposed that that was true. He had felt a sort of merging -- and they had come at the same time.

"Meshed," he agreed.

Her eyes popped open.

"I didn't know what to expect," she said. "They don't tell us much. I guess you knew, though."

He nodded. What could he tell her? That it wasn't like the night before? He wanted that again. He wanted to be able to feel her body from the inside

"It was surprising," he said, hoping that was appropriate.

She was lost in a post-orgasmic world of her own.

"I've wanted you since that morning." she said, gazing happily in to his eyes. "What you did was so amazing ..."

Was this a good time to ask questions? She seemed pliable, in her current state. Given how long it would be until he could see Talla, it might be his only chance for weeks or even months.

"What did I do?"

"You gave her four upgrades. Didn't you know?"

Four upgrades. Talla's breasts had looked pretty large, but he hadn't had anything to measure against. What did one upgrade look like?

"I saw her ti- I saw her breasts," he said, correcting his language. "I just didn't know."

Natta rolled her eyes and turned on her side to face him.

"What you did was amazing," she explained. "No one's ever done four upgrades all at once before."

How to broach the subject? What had Natta heard?

"How big were her tits?" Natta asked.

He was surprised to hear her talk in slang like that. But he was more surprised by what that statement implied.

"You haven't seen her?"

"No," Natta admitted. "I just heard about it."

It. The upgrade. Not 'her', Talla. Natta had rumours, not facts.

"In fact, I haven't seen her since our Initiation. That was a big surprise."

"What was?"

"When she chose Abundance over Lips or Pussy," Natta explained.

Abundance was Talla's Discipline. He also had heard of Point and Within. Now there were Lips and Pussy to add to his mental files.

"It was an odd choice?"

"Uh, yeah," Natta said, as if it were obvious. It was as if she thought she were speaking to another female. "She came in second in the Rite and took the fourth best choice."

"Any idea why?"

Natta shook her head and closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply in contentment.

"Did your upgrade hurt?" he asked.

"It did -- a bit," Natta told him as she took a long, cleansing breath. "I had a guy come on my pussy and I had to push it up inside."

"Was it hot?"

"Yeah. And it makes everything kind of tense."

So some pain was normal. He thought about that a moment.

"So how big were they?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"Her tits?"

"Oh, uh," he stammered, still astounded that she used the word.

Still on his side, he held his free hand over her bare, flat chest with the fingers splayed out like an upside down cup.

"A bit more than a handful."

"Wow," she said breezily. "I've seen a couple of women -- in the baths and stuff -- with one or two upgrades. That's way smaller than that. Maybe I'll get mine done someday, if I'm lucky. But it'll be a couple of years."

"Years?"

"Yeah. Not my Division. I have to reach fourth rank before I can do anything outside the triangle."

She used her thumb and fingers to make a small shape over her pelvis so he knew exactly what 'triangle' she meant.

In his current sexually content state, he wanted information more than anything. And Natta seemed to be in a mood to give it away free. He'd be a damned fool not to take advantage.

"Your Division?"

"Sweetness," she volunteered, still apparently in a daze. She stretched one leg up in the air and then pulled her knee up to her chest. "I'm in Within. It's the most important Discipline. You just felt what my muscles can do and I only have one upgrade."

He looked down at her crotch. Apparently, she was going to explain some things to him.

"Then there's Lips," she continued as she opened herself to expose the slightest bit of pink flesh. "They work on all of this -" she caressed her lips "- and on this little thing right here." She stroked her tiny clitoris with her finger.

"And there's Pussy," she said, still stroking herself and looking at him through glazed eyes. "That's the hair on the outside. I don't have any yet."

She was still stroking herself.

"I need you inside me again," she begged.

"Um ..."

He wasn't near ready yet. She looked down and noticed.

"Hm," she murmured. "I heard about this trick, but it only works for older women -- with lots of upgrades."

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pushed two of her fingers in to her vagina. He watched, visually interested if not quite physically aroused, as she worked them around in a circle. Then she took them out and rubbed them gently against his flaccid penis.

"Anything?"

"A little," he said. "I think it was just from watching you."

Was that insulting? To tell her she wasn't good enough to make this trick of hers work?

"Oh yeah?"

He nodded.

She closed her eyes.

"Was it the part where I rubbed myself like this?" she asked as she stroked her lips. "Or was it the part where I went - " she gasped as she penetrated herself too quickly " - inside?"

No question that watching her play with herself was a turn on.

"You wanna do it?" she asked as she gently poked herself.

"Which part?"

"Either," she said. "I don't care."

He wasn't sure he could competently penetrate her with his fingers, so he settled his fingertips between her bald lips and gently stroked the hard little nub that had seemed to bring her such pleasure. She continued to penetrate herself with two fingers while he worked the outside.

She moaned and rolled on her back. That gave her the benefit of being able to thrust her hips in to the air as he pushed down in to her crotch.

"Whatever you do," she gasped, "just don't stop."

He nodded and tried to maintain a rhythm. That seemed to be the right thing to do.

"Faster," she begged. "Faster."

Her hips were bucking spasmodically in to the air as her fingers strove to get deeper inside. But they were only so long -- and she'd just had a considerably erect boy inside her. The fingers could never satisfy for depth, only for width if she forced them apart.

"Oh, gods. Oh, gods. Oh, gods!"

She had air in her lungs this time. Her hips locked at their highest point, making a bridge out of her body. Zhair'lo, for his part, continued manipulating her as quickly as he could, even as his fingers were aching. She let out a scream. A bit of panic went through him then. Would someone think that he was hurting her? How thick were the walls? He couldn't remember ever hearing other women scream like that.

He also felt an odd kind of disconnection. He had just watched an orgasm without participating. Had Talla felt like this, when she'd made him come? It was so odd to see someone in the throes of such passion while not feeling it himself.

Natta collapsed for the second time.

"Awesome," she murmured appreciatively. "Now what about you?"

He was building up an erection, but it wasn't quite there yet. She traced a gentle line with her finger, from under his testicles up along the length of his penis.

"Just lie on your back," she said. "I'll see what I can do."

She gave him a gentle push to enforce her instruction and slid down the bed until her head was level with his crotch.

"I've never done this before," she said, somewhat adventurously, and began to lick.

She used her tongue widely, generously covering him with saliva. It wasn't done with nearly the skill that Ella and Renia had used -- especially Ella, he remembered that well enough -- but it turned out that it didn't particularly matter. A tongue and a penis went together terrifically well with even the tiniest bit of skill. He supposed that it was her enthusiasm more than anything else.

"I think the good spot is right here," she said as she pulled his foreskin back and tickled the underside of his penis with the tip of her tongue.

He gasped.

"I was right," she confirmed triumphantly.

She continued to to tickle the same spot for a bit before taking the head of his penis in to her mouth and swirling her tongue around. She came off with a pop.

"I think you're ready now," she said with a smile. "I'll be on top this time, like I'm supposed to be."

"Supposed to be?"

"They tell us," she volunteered, "that we should be on top the first time. So you don't shove it in too fast."

He supposed that there really weren't any rules, just assumptions. He had only had sex once before and that was all he knew -- besides the rather brusque tutorial he'd been given the night he had upgraded Talla. Sex, to him, meant what he and Talla had done. But that was too narrow a definition. Much, much too narrow. How many ways were there to do it?

She put a leg over him and angled her hips to set his penis against her lips. She was wet and warm. Two orgasms had gone most of the way to making her a veritable fountain of natural lubrication. She pushed down, burying him to the hilt with unbelievable ease. He discovered that meshing accelerated him in to her much higher state of arousal.

Gods, she was good to go.

She straightened her body up so she could ride him more comfortably. She leaned her head back and stretched her arms above her head. Her body didn't look all that mature, being so slim, but the undulations at her entrance told an entirely different story. And this was only her first time. She was only learning the power of her body. What would she be like with practice?

He thought that she might go straight away for orgasm again, but she seemed a little more content now. He watched the shadow of her form on the wall of his room, as she made gentle circles with her hips and her hands wove shapes in the air. It was almost a dance; almost a work of art.

"You are so amazing," she said softly. "I'm so glad I ran in to you."

Not just a form of art, then, a gift from a worshipper.

He wasn't sure how he felt about that. He didn't mind the worship, but the way he'd come by the fame that brought it on left him feeling guilty. Causing people pain shouldn't merit that sort of treatment - no matter the outcome.

"Just did what I was told," he said, trying to take the edge off it.

"Yes, you did," she crooned. "And being awesome just comes naturally to you."

She was doing it to herself now, putting herself on. She didn't even know him, really. He was some kind of idea in her mind. That was all that mattered. In her head, she was having sex with a hero and that was enough. He barely had to do anything.

Natta pinned his shoulders and pushed down as hard as she could. Then came the twisting, the grinding and the squeezing. Zhair'lo was helpless. Her arousal was hopelessly contagious. Her worship was an aphrodisiac of irresistible power.

"Gimme, gimme," she pleaded. "Fill me up."

There was something about having sex twice in a row that simply cleared out his brain. He could only feel lust; could only give in; could only go forward at his best speed. He didn't expect much out of a second orgasm so close to the first, but he was wrong. He was wrong because he wasn't just having his orgasm -- he was having hers, too.

And her climaxes, quite the opposite of his experience, only increased in violence and mind numbing power as the night went on. His breath vanished from his lungs as he felt his erection pulsing more fluid past her twitching vaginal muscles.

When it stopped, he found himself unable to hold a thought in his brain. A feeling of contentment coursed over his whole body, relaxing every muscle and letting his mind drift away.

-----==================----

"So all of that violence stopped when the first Goddess came?", Talla asked.

xtorch
xtorch
1,655 Followers