Talla's Temple Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,646 Followers

"No," she deadpanned. "I am certain there was no contact except to the sternum."

The Sorceress of Strength laid her own jade crown on the table next to Shanata's circlet.

"Nevertheless, Shanata," Strength said. "I insist."

"Very well, Mistress," Shanata said. "Despite the absurdity of pulling a Tight upgrade out of someone's cleavage, I will of course obey. Where is this boy?"

-----------===================-------------

"Tina?"

"Hm?"

Talla was panting. It was almost uncontrollable, the way her heart was pounding in her chest. She had the unmistakeable impression, as they walked toward the room she shared with Lara and Salee, that she was going the wrong way.

"Is it wrong, what we did?"

"Wrong?"

"Will we get in trouble?"

Tina thought about that as they walked.

"'pends who you ask," she said. "If we did it somewhere that somebody in Form could catch us, we'd be in trouble."

Form. She flashed back to Adria and M'lis and that awful, awful whip.

"But here?" Talla asked hopefully.

"They kinda look the other way," Tina said. "It's understood, after Priming, that we're ... y'know ... ready to go."

"They should let us Serve then," Talla said firmly. "Let us go out and find a boy."

"You always Serve the night after," Tina explained. "That's the best they can do, considering the timing and all. Besides, they don't usually let Virgins and Initiates go out when there's an Initiation going on like there is tonight."

"There was an Initiation my first night."

"Virgin's Choice, though, right?"

"Yeah."

"That takes precedence."

Silence then, for a bit, while Talla thought of Zhair'lo and Tina thought ... whatever Tina thought.

"You're okay with it, though?" Tina asked.

"It?"

"Us."

Her arousal was getting the best of her.

"Oh ... yeah," she said with a sigh.

They were almost at her room.

The sense of urgency was getting to the level of panic. She felt something, some chance, slipping away from her, running away from her at great speed. She couldn't put her finger on it, but it tore at her heart and made her want to cry because she was missing it.

-----------===================-------------

"This is going to seem a bit odd to you," Shanata explained to the boy. "It will be a bit like doing an upgrade, as far as you need be concerned."

They had curtained off a quiet section of Principia Strength for the purpose. A bed, normally reserved for those especially ill, had been arranged with pillows so that Shanata could lean back comfortably. It wasn't quite like the altar in the Augmentation Chamber. It was actually quite a bit more comfortable.

Shanata sat straddling the narrow bed and faced the boy.

"Kneel here," she instructed him as she patted a place at the foot of the bed.

"Mistress," he said with a nod.

He seemed nervous, more out of place here than even the guard from Form had been. Men were rarely allowed this deep in to a Temple. It was pretty much an honour reserved for those being Served by a Sorceress or, rarely, her Second. Safe bet Goran had never been here.

"You must be aching," she said to him.

He nodded.

"It won't be much longer," she said, feeling a touch of sympathy for him.

No one was particularly comfortable being stopped at the edge of orgasm. It had to be worse for a man carrying magic. Not only was the magic burning to get out -- along with the semen -- he also had to walk around with an erection.

So there was no point in delaying, nor any need to arouse the poor guy.

She untied her top, an unnecessarily frivolous affair with lace, hanging strands and all too much glitter. She much preferred the simplicity of a good, strong bikini or halter top. Next went her bottoms -- a style of clothing called a side skirt. It didn't violate the dictated clothing of an Acolyte because it left uncovered the mandatory portion of her thighs on either side of her genitals and left the thong of her underwear visible at the back. Only the outsides of her thighs were covered by the fashionable thing.

She slipped it off and stretched her legs out. Might as well give the boy a good look at what he had to work with.

"Like I said," she explained to him as she undid his shorts. "This is going to be a bit different. You'll notice I'm naked, not just topless?"

He nodded.

"There's a reason," she said. "We don't know what you have and it's my duty to find out."

They'd left a small bowl of Synergist at the bedside table. She dipped two fingers in it and used them to trace a line from her forehead down her nose to her neck. More of the clear syrup went across her breasts, from one sharply defined, air cooled nipple to the other.

She traced a third line down her firm, rippled abdomen in to her thin layer of pubic hair. She rubbed further, delighting in the anxious look on his face when she pushed her fingers between her lips, pushing the Synergist inside herself.

"You'll have to stand to make sure you hit my face," she said as softly as she could, drawing him closer and pulling him to a position standing over her. "You must have a lot for me, right?"

He nodded with a gulp.

She looked up at him and started stroking with her right hand.

"Alright," she said with a soft smile. She touched her nose, "Aim here first, okay? Then work your way down. I need you to come absolutely everywhere."

A look of panic came over his face.

Good, she thought, he'll be quick. Shanata had been upgraded numerous times. She knew how easy it was to coax an orgasm from a charged man. Quick, light movements around the edge of the head of his shaft would do it.

"Come for me," she said, tapping her nose again. "Right here."

His eyes swelled. The head of his penis swelled. Poor buy must have a killer load.

The first shot surprised even Shanata, who'd been ejaculated on dozens of times in her life. He was, indeed, quite loaded, and sprayed his first shot just to the left of the bridge of her nose.

With one semen-covered eye closed, she rubbed his juice in to her face with the Synergist.

Nothing. No tingle. Nothing at all.

His second shot she pointed down at the breast most convenient for his twitching. He fired a shot in to her left breast, close enough to her nipple that could smear it around and feel for any of the any of the Endowment Disciplines.

She began rubbing it in, but knew that the boy might not have much left. She pulled him roughly down to his knees and let him spill the remainder of his seed over her stomach and down in to her sticky pubic hair.

Like a flag flailing in the wind, he let her jerk the last shots out of him.

Shanata, meanwhile, was busy testing for sensations.

Nothing from her genitals, even when she pushed the mixture between her lips and up inside her vagina.

Nothing on the stomach. Would she have to test her legs and ass too?

No, wait.

She took her hand off his now spent manhood and squeezed both of her breasts, rubbing and kneading the white syrupy emulsion in to her skin.

There it was.

Goran had been carrying an Abundance upgrade -- maybe even more than one. Alli'anya had put two upgrades in to a boy she later said was jammed?

Shanata remembered that the Form guard had been adamant on that point. At no time had he touched Alli'anya's breast. Shanata knew the girl. Even without the guard's word, she knew Alli'anya wasn't sloppy. Besides, any brief touch that could have happened by accident certainly hadn't been enough to put as much in to Goran as Shanata had felt coming out.

So where had it come from?

Her eyes narrowed and she took in a sharp breath.

-----------===================-------------

Zhair'lo felt his body go tense. He knew he had to get her face and her hair. Talla had told him that. He hoped that he had enough. It had been a hot, dry day and Atani had already taken a shot at whatever he had stored away.

The girl - what was her name? She'd never told him -- pulled at his erection with an intensity he'd never felt before. Certainly Natta and Nadine had gone at him pretty hard, but that had been with their pussies, not their hands.

"Here it comes," he warned.

"Go ahead," she prodded as her movements sped up. "C'mon. C'mon."

He went blind from exhaustion the moment he started coming. It felt good to get it out, but he really couldn't see anything. He trusted her to aim properly and get done what needed doing. He had nothing more to give.

When she'd drained him, he looked down at her upturned face and heaved a sigh of relief. He'd done a good job, if he said so himself. Two wet streaks crossed her nose from side to side. Another went from her forehead up in to her dirty brown hair. The last bit, he supposed, was where she presently milked him, a puddle on her chin that dripped down, down, down between her slim breasts.

"Thank you," she said with palpable relief.

"Good stuff. Put your pants on quick."

-----------===================-------------

Talla was distressed.

Her arousal was still there, but it was wrapped in something else. Some depression had replaced the feeling she'd had before, the sense that events were escaping her.

"Are you alright?" Tina asked.

"I don't know," Talla said. "Everything feels -- off, somehow -- knocked over -- wrecked."

They were in Talla's very plain apartment. Neither she nor either of her roommates had earned enough coins to decorate the place. It seemed a bit on the side of pathetic relative to Tina's place.

Tina reached out to touch Talla's hand.

It was a question, really, that touch.

Talla took Tina's hand.

Yes, she still needed Tina. She knew of no other girl she could trust this way. Did Tina?

"Do other girls do this?"

"Some do," Tina said. "I can usually tell the first time I Prime with somebody."

She took Talla's hand and laid on her chest, against the bare flesh between the white sashes that denoted her rank. She pushed that hand sideways until Talla's smallest finger touched the edge of her aureola.

Tina let out a sigh and closed her eyes.

Talla knew that, whatever weird feelings were passing through her body, this was what she needed. She prepared to surrender herself to that simple fact, and to the mesh that she could feel building.

Tina released Talla's hand, letting Talla proceed at her own pace -- and not coincidentally freeing up her own hands to reach for Talla's waist.

Bang!

There was a crack at the door like thunder. Embarrassed, the two girls burst away from each other as if a bolt of lightning had struck the ground between them.

Guards entered, leather clad, following that sudden entry. They were at least as out of breath as the girls they had disturbed and in no pleasant mood.

Talla was frightened out of her wits and unable to speak. She spared a glance at Tina, who looked equally distraught.

"Against the wall, Initiate!" one guard ordered her.

Too frightened to do anything else, she let the guard push her to the back wall of the room and soon found herself turned around with her chest and face pressed against the rough plaster.

Had someone told on them? She imagined Y'ris, Tina's roommate, getting offended. No. Not reasonable. Someone else. These guards were Form. Of that, Talla had no doubt. She recognized the walk and the muscle and the attitude.

They were in trouble. What was the penalty for this sort of thing?

"Search everywhere," she heard someone shout.

How many were invading her room? She couldn't turn to see. And searching? What for?

A new wave of panic hit her. The scroll cylinder! They were looking for the scroll cylinder. It was just sitting there inside a drawer full of white underwear. She heard them opening drawers, going through Lara's and Salee's stuff too. They would find it any moment now.

She waited for the triumphant announcement; the moment when she would be declared guilty and hauled off to Form's triangle.

She waited some more. They stopped opening drawers. They were lifting up mattresses now, still searching. That didn't make sense. They couldn't have missed the thing. It was just sitting there, right on top of her neatly folded clothes. She'd done nothing to conceal it except close the drawer.

"Nothing, Mistress," someone declared.

"Search them," a gruff voice that Talla dubbed 'Authority' declared.

The guard who had her arm barred to the wall yanked at the tie on her skirt and pulled it off. What were they doing?

There was a muffled protest from Tina, off to her right. Talla managed to turn her head that way so their eyes could meet. Fear. They had nothing but their mutual fear to share.

The guards stripped off the girls' tops next. She could see someone behind Tina carefully examining the fabric. Were they expecting to find a message scroll hidden in the seams? That wasn't even possible.

What in the nine hells was this about?

She stifled a screech as the guard forced her legs apart and poked a finger between her lips and just a short distance up in to her vagina. Violation. So crude! What could this possible be about?

Then they spread her cheeks. Oh, please, she thought, don't poke there. I can hardly have hidden a scroll cylinder up there, can I?

"Clean," her guard announced, followed shortly thereafter by Tina's guard making the same announcement.

"Sit them down," Authority gave another order.

The two naked girls were turned and roughly placed side by side on Talla's bed. Frightened and nearly crying, they sat cheek to cheek. They'd have hugged each other if they could have, but they still both feared that their previous encounter was the reason for this intrusion in the first place.

Authority was an unarmoured woman. She was either an Acolyte II or an Officer -- her top was of ambiguous style. It was no one Talla had ever seen, but she was definitely from Endowment. There was no mistaking the size of those breasts. She sat down on the bed opposite them as the guards made a impenetrable wall all around

"Where is it?" she asked, quite directly.

"What, Mistress?" Talla asked, frightened and willing to confess to whatever it was they wanted.

"Don't play games, girl," the woman said. "This is serious. Where is the Synergist and how did you get it?"

Talla and Tina both looked at her, completely stunned.

"What, Mistress?" Tina asked. "Synergist?"

"You must have procured some in some manner," she said. "Is it all used up, the container now discarded? How did you get it?"

"We never had any such thing, Mistress," Tina pleaded. "Honestly."

The woman looked at them darkly before turning to part of the anonymous wall of leather armour that surrounded the three of them.

"Your thoughts?" Authority asked someone.

"They appear honest," one of the guards said.

"I am in doubt," Authority replied.

There was a moment then, as she considered to the two wretched, naked specimens before her, near tears and scared out of their wits.

"Very well," she said. "I have no evidence against you. But be warned. I will be watching you in the future."

With that declaration, she stood and the whole lot of them filed out, slamming the door behind them.

Tina and Talla took one glance at each other and both burst in to tears, weeping as they collapsed in each other's arms. There would be no mesh tonight. Not after that.

xtorch
xtorch
1,646 Followers
12