Talla's Temple Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

She laid her top aside before sliding her skirt and underwear to the floor without rising from her kneeling position. She wiggled her clothing past her knees and laid it aside.

Yinna, in the meantime, had placed one of her feet on the arm of Tia's chair. It gave Talla a good view of two important things. One was the hair between Yinna's legs, speaking to a number of Pussy upgrades that Talla didn't know how to count.

The second thing she saw was Tia taking two glistening fingers from between her moist lips and holding them up to Yinna's crotch. Yinna dutifully spread her lips apart so that Tia could deliver her fluids to the younger woman. Those two fingers slid along Yinna's clitoris and briefly pushed in to her vagina.

Yinna gave a start. Even from behind, Talla could tell that Tia's fluids had done something to the Neophyte, but she couldn't say what.

"Go to him, now," Tia instructed as she sat back in her chair.

Yinna nodded and turned to face Shen and Talla. No question, then, that Yinna had been affected. Even in the candlelight, Talla could see the red in the girl's face, the sweat accumulating on her brow and that her mouth was hanging partially open in shock.

Talla cradled Shen's head against her naked breast. It was all she had to give, that Strength and Abundance. She hoped Yinna was from Within. That would make the most sense, wouldn't it? The two of them, with their talents, ought to be enough if anything could be enough.

Now the sense of the low table became obvious. It was just the right height, and just narrow enough, to allow Yinna to comfortably straddle Shen with her feet on the floor. Their eyes met, briefly, a fleeting assurance that Yinna accepted Talla's presence and that they were partners in this endeavour.

Talla could only whisper in to Shen's ear, encouraging him to wake up as she watched Yinna rubbing her wet lips along the length of Shen's flaccid penis.

"Please, Shen," Talla whispered. "Wake up."

What had she done to him?

She felt the faint tickle of his cool breath running along her flesh. It felt so tenuous, that frail link to life. She tried to hold in her mind the image of the vibrant, skittish Shen that she remembered from that evening. He had been so frenetic, so unstable. It was hard to believe that this grey, motionless boy could be the same person.

Yinna leaned forward, possibly for a better angle, possibly to talk to Talla.

"What's your name?" she asked in a whisper.

"Talla," she whispered back.

"If we can get him erect," Yinna told her, "then we have a good chance."

A chance? A chance at life? Was that all Shen had? A 'chance'?

"Anything yet?"

Yinna grimaced and shook her head.

"Have you done this before?" Talla thought to ask.

She shook her head again.

"I know what to do, though," she said, never stopping in the slow stroking of genitals on genitals.

"What should I do?"

Yinna was sweating pretty hard now, her short black hair falling slightly over her face. Talla imagined that the vaginal juices of the Second must be quite powerful. It was nothing anyone had ever taught her.

"They never mentioned anyone helping me," she said. "I don't know. What did he like?"

Talla tried to remember. Shen had liked when she'd sucked on him. What man didn't? She looked down between Shen and Yinna's bodies, watching her wet lips part around his penis. Obviously, application of her mouth wasn't part of the plan today.

He'd liked to spank her. Talla shivered. That might have been how she'd broken him in the first place. No use going back to that. It might drive him so deeply in to this state he was in that he might never come out.

What else could she do?

Breasts, she thought. I have breasts. And they're bare. He can't see them, but ...

Were there rules here? They were trying to save a life, weren't they? Well then, if she broke a rule, then they could stop her.

So, while Yinna did the work she could do best, Talla gently lifted Shen's sagging arm, taking his hand and pushing it in to her breast, curving his fingers to push in to her flesh.

"Do you feel that Shen?" she whispered, hoping that he could somehow hear her. "It's me, Talla. It's time for you to wake up."

He had cupped her breasts like this, once, when she'd been on top of him. It had been a moment when her chest had been sore. It had felt almost as if he'd answered a mental plea for help, something she'd sent over the mesh. Talla had thought it an illusion of coincidence at the time, but it occurred to her that -- given the sensation of snapping she'd felt when she'd forced him to spank her -- it might be the case that he really had reached up to support her breasts because she'd asked for it.

"I need your help, Shen," she whispered, trying to make it so even Yinna couldn't hear her. "Help hold them up for me."

A twitch.

He'd twitched.

It was so faint she could have mistaken it for a heartbeat, his or hers, but she was sure that his fingers had tightened. Had to be.

Yinna inhaled suddenly, causing Talla to look up at her.

Her eyes were starting to blur.

"I can feel him," she said.

They were starting to mesh. Talla realized that she'd never actually seen two people mesh. She'd had her own, with girls and boys, but she had no idea what it looked like from the outside. She looked down where their bodies met. Nothing there yet from Shen. Whatever Yinna was feeling, it wasn't physical. Not yet.

"Close," Yinna murmured to no one in particular.

"That's good, Shen," Talla whispered. "But I need more help."

A coolness spread across her chest, a sharper intake of breath.

"You've got to squeeze," she urged.

This time, the movement of his hand was unmistakeable.

"That's it," she encouraged. "Squeeze. For me."

"He's getting hard," Yinna said.

Talla looked up to see the other woman's eyes were closed as she focused on her task. Shen, meanwhile, was starting to grow between her lips.

"Careful," Talla warned, adding, "Yinay ador."

Yinna opened her eyes, briefly, to acknowledge this advice. Talla's assumption was that penetration was necessary to make this work -- and Shen did have that issue of his ...

"Good boy," she told Shen. He still couldn't support his own hand against her breast, but at least his fingers were, consciously or not, groping. "That's just what I need you to do."

Talla knew now what she had done to Shen. She'd damaged him, broken something inside him. She'd forced him to do something, to strike her, when he hadn't wanted to do it. And she hadn't done it verbally, or through some physical way. She'd done it in his head. She'd forced her will over top of his.

After that, he'd gone to sleep -- or passed out, depending on how charitable one felt in the description. And he hadn't woken up.

So, if her commands were what put him to sleep, was it her commands that would awaken him?

"Wake up, Shen," Talla said, firm as she could and still keep to a whisper. "It's me, Talla, and I'm telling you to wake up."

Nothing. Not a squeeze, twitch or breath of air.

"It's close," Yinna said. "But he's not here yet."

Commanding Shen was what had broken him. She'd taken away his will to survive. It struck her that giving further orders could make it worse.

"It's up to you, Shen," she whispered to boy cradled to her breast. "Do you want to live? Yinna is here to Serve you, the instant you're ready. You just have to wake up."

"Wake up for me, boy," Yinna begged.

A thin bead of sweat had run down the side of her face; a single drop had fallen from the line of her jaw down to her chest. Her situation seemed almost as dire and desperate as poor Shen's. This was what it took to save his life, though, and Yinna accepted it.

"That's right, Shen," Talla whispered. "Live. Live with us. Come to us. We're waiting."

A shock wave of dizziness flashed over Talla, stunning her for a moment.

"He's almost here," Yinna called out, louder than she had been so far.

Talla clutched Shen's head to her breast as a second wave struck her. How fortunate that she was kneeling! Whatever it was not only unbalanced her but flashed her eyes in to temporary blindness.

"That's it," she told him, desperately hoping that all of this was a good sign. "Live."

She looked down between Shen and Yinna's bodies. Shen was firmly erect now.

"Wha-?"

His eyes fluttered open.

"Now," Talla said. "Take him while you can."

Yinna nodded, sliding her body forward so his erection disappeared beneath the thin fuzz of hair covering her genitals. There was a twitch of her hips as she got the angle right, and then she slid -

...

What in nine hells?

Talla was spinning. The floor didn't seem to be stable. Was there an earthquake? People were shouting -- but not really shouting -- just a lot of panic.

She felt nauseated. All she could do was tense up her muscles and hope like hell that some part of her body was holding on to something so that she wouldn't fall to her death. It seemed like a long way down from wherever she was.

And the yelling. People were so happy and angry and confused somewhere and they were loud. Her ears ached, but she couldn't cover them because she couldn't let for fear of falling. Hands were prying at her, trying to force her to release her grip. They were trying to throw her off; throw her to her death. She was going to fall!

She fought those hands, clinging for dear life, but they were stronger, picking at her fingers. She didn't have the strength to -

...

Something had snapped.

Two women in physician's smocks were pulling her backwards on her butt across the floor. In front of her, Yinna was riding Shen, looking down at him with the most contented look Talla had ever seen on someone's face. Shen, who now seemed quite awake, watched his saviour in unspoken but exhausted delight.

"Lie down, now, girl," one of the physicians said.

She pushed Talla on to her back on the floor and lowered her head to Talla's chest to listen to her heart.

"You're alright," she pronounced. "Just sit up slowly."

Talla did so, glad that her nausea had passed.

"What was that?" she asked.

The second physician, who was watching the happy couple with relief, turned her head just slightly to say, "A mesh is no place for three. Your help was appreciated, but any further participation could only interfere."

"Best you get dressed and be on your way," the first one said, handing Talla her bundle of clothing.

When Talla looked over at the Tia, she found that the Second had already refastened her skirt and was donning her smock. She paid Talla no attention at all. It was probably best, Talla figured, to get out while she could. It seemed that Shen would be fine, if she was to guess based on the general mood of the doctors.

She slipped her clothes back on as quickly as she could, nodded in the general direction of the doctors, and darted out the doorway.

-----------===================-------------

"You recognize that you erred in your diagnosis?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you'll recognize Catatonia the next time you see it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'd never seen it before."

Tia shook her head.

"Sad, really," she told her subordinate. "Every doctor should have to serve at one of the frontier Temples at some point, just so she knows."

There was no response to this. The junior physician was glad that talk was straying away from censuring or, worse, punishment.

"He'd clearly been Served," the Second said. "That girl wasn't lying."

"The evidence I saw agrees with that assessment," the junior doctor confirmed.

Tia let out a sigh.

"At least we saved him," Tia said. "Despite the delay."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Make a note to credit Yinna for her work," Tia said. "As well as ... what was that Abundance girl's name?"

"I don't know," the other said. "I could check."

Tia shrugged, the exhaustion of the event overwhelming her.

"Don't bother," she said. "It's not likely that her assistance mattered."

A nod this time. Her junior was happy enough to have succeeded in saving the boy's life after her dreadful mistake. She saw no sense in stirring that pot.

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers
12