Tallness of Simmone Ch. 04

Story Info
Daniel's role moves to substituting for Simmone's boyfriend
4.9k words
4.68
30.3k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

4. Substitute for another guy

Daniel smiled to himself as Simmone and he drove back down the motorway from their failed attempt to get to a conference. He was not really bothered about missing the conference, though it would have been good for his job and he had certainly been pleased to have been offered the opportunity. He was hardly disappointed in missing it given the chances it had afforded him with Simmone; not just in being with her for such a long time but also for the sexual activity and mutual pleasurings that had blossomed between them. Even that morning there had been a development.

He had awoken to see Simmone sprawled next to him, covers half off, enabling him just to lie there looking at her little breasts, spend time seeing them close to, admiring their firm roundness little larger than half tennis balls with their light coffee areolae. He was so close he could see all the little bumps and wrinkles of her areolae as well as the now flat and soft little nipples. Yesterday he had held her breasts in his hands but had not yet suckled; not yet drawn Simmone's nipples to attention between his lips. He wondered if she would like to be woken that way, whether Wilf sometimes woke her like that before he penetrated and filled her. It was quite clear to Daniel that he was not going to be permitted to do that much to Simmone—yet. He thought of using his device and trying to get her to change her mind but she seemed firmly against intercourse, even though the device had made her more than content with so much else. He reached across to his bedside cabinet for his mobile phone. Dare he risk a picture? Daniel pretended to be texting and the picture was taken without any movement from Simmone. The resolution would not be great but he was sure he would enjoy the image on his laptop back at home. He would like to have taken some more intimate shots but he could hardly see Simmone regarding that as acceptable.

Daniel lay quietly looking at Simmone thinking of intercourse, his hand gently stroking his cock. It was likely the weather would be good enough today, he thought, to drive back down the motorway; so he would not be sleeping with Simmone tonight; she would be back with Wilf and no doubt, he thought with some irritation, Wilf would be filling her with his stuff, lying on top of her, their tongues entwined, embedded in her wetness. It made him jealous—but his time would come. He let go of his erection

Simmone stirred, a hand scratched her right breast and then reached across and stroked his chest. "Fuck me, Wilf," she said and with one fluid movement she was up and sitting on him, sitting right on his cock, pushing it hard back against his stomach—he could feel her wet sex touching it but, before he took advantage of the unexpected surprise of Simmone's mistake, before he could even slip his cock in or she impale herself, Simmone's eyes opened and she realised where she was and her error.

"Oh," she said rolling back to her side of the bed," Daniel, it's you. I forgot. Sorry. My mistake. Morning."

Daniel could feel his cock damp with Simmone's wetness. He touched himself. "Hardly a need to apologise. I thought my luck was in there!"

"I bet you did." She looked at Daniel's cock. "The morning erection," she said. "What's the weather like?"

He got up and opened the curtains. The weather looked better. Simmone came to stand behind him, he could feel the touch of her breasts on his back, she was looking over his head. Not difficult for her to do!

"We'll be able to go home today, won't we?" Her hand circled his cock and began to slide his foreskin.

"Morning erections," she mused, "funny how you men get hard in the morning. Hard and needing to pee, yet quite unable to pee until you get soft. Sometimes I tease Wilf..." Her hand was moving gently up and down his shaft as they looked out of the window, "keeping him all hard, not letting him go, holding him all round the bedroom, in the bathroom. He gets so cross, sometimes he is in pain he says. I followed him into the shower once."

Daniel listened enthralled. Simmone was again happily telling him intimate secrets of her sex life, her private life with Wilf. He loved these confidences; brought on by her induced trust in him, he was sure they were more than she would tell her close girl friends.

"You know what I did? I put my arms round his neck, pulled myself up and had him in me, all the way just like that. Like I nearly did to you, Daniel." She giggled, and grasped his penis with both hands as if he was held tightly in her vagina. "He wasn't comfortable at all. I was happy, though, stuffed with his big prick filling me up: he wanted to stop! Do you know what I did to tease him even more, Daniel?"

"Took your time? Moved very slowly? Turned the water on—running water makes you want to..."

"No, the shower was already on. No, I did something very naughty, I peed there and then with him up in me. I just let go. It was nice actually but—but Wilf was furious. He could feel the hotness of my pee cascading over the base of his cock and his balls. He knew it wasn't just the shower. I was going: he couldn't! It was so funny. I just held on to him bouncing up and down all the time. I came really quickly. So did Wilf actually."

Daniel liked the story and confidence but he was puzzled, "Wilf can't pee when erect?"

"No, men can't can they?"

"I can. Of course it can be a bit of a bother."

Simmone's hands stopped. "Really? Show me. Come on in the shower."

She led a surprised Daniel into the bathroom, being led by the penis was a new experience for him, and he followed Simmone into the shower. She stood watching, expectant. Nothing happened.

"And?" she said.

"I can't pee when someone is watching."

Simmone laughed. "Men," she said and got in the shower with him. "Come on suck my tits whilst you try, I've woken all wet and need you to bring me off—again—I'll feel it when you pee and, see, I am not watching!"

She wasn't watching not with Daniel's head and mouth squashed against her breasts. He licked her nipples and began to suck. Squashed against her, his erection hard against a thigh he began to urinate. Pushed back against him by Simmone's thigh his penis hosed straight up, hot liquid splashing up against his tummy and, of course, Simmone's. It must be on her sex as well, he thought, he turned a little imagining his stream now catching her right up between her thighs. Being so short in comparison his cock did not even reach up to her sex.

"Ooh, naughty," she said.

So he had aimed right! Fuck - he was peeing right on her sex, his stream catching her so intimately. He was also enjoying her breasts feeling the little hard nipples in his mouth, pulling at them, making them wet. His hand touched her thigh, and as he ceased to urinate he touched Simmone's sex. It was very wet, not surprisingly! He stirred and his fingers pushed up. All of a sudden he felt a hot rush. Simmone was peeing too. This was getting quite bizarre—not that he was complaining. He could feel the hotness splashing across his hand and his erection. Daniel had not envisaged this at all. This had been quite outside his fantasies. An unexpected development. The hotness felt good. His fingers continued to work as the hot flow ceased.

"There, Daniel, stroke me there!" Her breath was coming in short gasps, she was holding on to him, clasping him round the shoulders, pushing down on his fingers, rubbing herself against him. Her grip became tighter as she hugged his head to her breasts; he was being half suffocated by breasts!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." she said pushing harder at his invading fingers. Daniel would have taken that as an invitation, pushed his penis into her had it been possible. But strain as he did, he could not even touch the tip to her wet sex, much less push himself up into her—not whilst they were standing. There was nothing to stand on or pull himself up on, perhaps he could try and release himself from her embrace and pull himself up with his arms around her neck and lodge himself even for a moment or two but he was held too tightly against her breasts to escape.

Simmone came with quite a bit of noise. Daniel was pleased, at last, to be released and able to breathe again.

"Oh Daniel. I don't know what it is but I keep getting so hot and bothered, so wet here with you. It must be the weather or something."

Daniel only thought to himself, "it is the something!"

"You can wash my hair now."

Daniel was a bit taken aback—he had expected it to be his turn now, for him to be released by hand or perhaps by mouth. Instead Simmone turned the water on releasing a spray of hot water across their naked bodies. She handed the shampoo to Daniel.

"Oh dear, you can't reach. I'd better kneel."

And so Daniel found himself hands full of soapy hair, massaging Simmone's scalp as she knelt in front of him. Having Simmone kneel in front of him was one thing but then she sucked his cock. He had realised her idea pretty quickly once she had knelt and his cock brushed against her face.

"Oh, something to suck!" She had said in mock surprise and did just that as he applied more shampoo. Well, what could be better!

Spurting into her warm mouth as his fingers washed the shampoo from her hair had been very pleasant indeed, his fingers moving in tune with the spasms of his own ejaculation. She had not let go of him, keeping his wilting penis in her mouth, occasionally carefully licking, as he applied the conditioner and massaged that in. Daniel had been completely soft by the time he finished the washing and had stood still for a few moments revelling in the idea of his dear Simmone holding his little penis in her mouth. She had finally let it drop and stood, rising to stand above him as the water continued to pour from the showerhead.

"Breakfast again! And washing my hair as well . You do look after me, Daniel." And she had begun to wash him, soapy hands travelling all over his body. He had done the same for her - his hands and her hands everywhere.

The 'Who' were playing on the car radio as they sped down the motorway. It had been a 'three in a row' with the inevitable kicking off the set, 'My Generation,' the later 'Who are you?' and now 'Substitute.' Daniel remembered the conversation of the night before and glanced at Simmone sitting beside him. Now, could he develop that idea in her mind? He would think on it.

"You were stuck in a hotel for two days with Daniel. Poor you. What did you find to do?" Now back at the office he overheard Ally talking to Simmone.

"Oh it was fine. Daniel really is good company you know and ever so helpful and kind. We were so lucky to get a room in that awful night."

"A room?"

"There was only one left."

"You shared a room for two nights with Daniel? Awful! He didn't try anything?"

"He made his bed up on the floor straightaway. A real gentlemen he said I was to have the bed."

"But sleeping in the same room. What did Wilf think?"

"I... I hadn't mentioned that to him."

"No, I wouldn't. Rather you than me with Daniel."

Daniel smiled to himself. It could be arranged but she was not his type. At least by a foot not his type. Not like Simmone.

It was a couple of days later when Daniel set his machine working on Simmone. It was lunch hour and the office was quiet. She sat still and vacant in response to the blinking light.

"Did you enjoy our little stay in the hotel, Simmone?"

"Yes Daniel, it was a fun break."

"Did you like the sex?" He needed to know.

"It was unexpected but, yes, it was good."

"What did you really like?"

"I liked you sucking me—I had really good orgasms. I liked sucking you, I liked seeing you having fun."

"Don't you always orgasm well?"

"It's difficult with Wilf. Sometimes he comes too soon and he doesn't then finish me off. He goes to sleep, or off to work or something."

"Do you remember we talked about me helping you?"

"Oh yes—a substitute."

"You know I want to help you, Simmone, you know you can trust me. There's nothing wrong in asking me to help you. I want you to think about asking me sometimes to complete what Wilf has started. You know I only want to help you and the idea of me supporting Wilf by helping you doesn't worry you. You think it would be a good idea. Oh, and you don't mind the idea of me being inside you. Yes finishing off the sex Wilf has started. If he's been there why not Daniel? You know you trust me and I only want to help. You want me to be a substitute, to support Wilf and help you."

Daniel knew Simmone was set against the idea of intercourse but he was sure with enough suggestion and reinforcement he would succeed. He repeated his words day after day.

It was a week or more later. The day before both Simmone and he had been asked to attend a meeting mid morning across town. Daniel had very quickly suggested to Simmone that, rather than come into work, they should go straight to the meeting. He had said he would collect her from her flat rather than both try and find the way to the meeting. He had arrived well before the time he had said and had stood watching the flat from a shop doorway. As he had hoped he saw Wilf leave and hurry away. He moved quickly and rang the bell. His hope, of course, was that Wilf had been busy with Simmone and had not just hurried away from the flat but been too quick with Simmone as well. The door opened a fraction and then was opened wider.

"Oh Daniel, you're early. You'd better come in. I was about to make some tea."

Simmone was in a dressing gown, looking rather dishevelled, and not actually seeming too content or happy. She led him into the kitchen. Daniel had not been in Simmone's flat before so this was a first. He looked around with interest.

"Are you all right?" Daniel thought he would take a direct approach. "You seem a little distracted, not quite yourself?"

"Oh Daniel, you are so observant and thoughtful."

She bent and kissed him on the cheek, her dressing gown falling open a little so he could see naked breasts within.

"You remember when we were in the hotel." She blushed. "I told you Wilf sometimes came too soon. Well, it was nice; he woke me this morning playing spoons. You know, he was curled right up round my back and his cock hard against my bottom. It was a nice little cuddle and I got wetter and wetter as he fondled my breasts. You are so good letting me talk, Daniel, I couldn't talk like this with Ally. So personal. Well, I moved a little and pushed him into me. It was nice just fucking slowly and I was building up really well, and then all of a sudden he starts moving really hard and fast and I think, oh no, and there he is coming. I tried getting myself off but, of course, he went all floppy on me and slipped out. No good for a girl at all. So I'm left all high and dry—high and wet really!" She laughed and Daniel joined in.

"Daniel," she said, suddenly all serious.

He looked at her. Was this it? Had his plan and suggestion worked?

"You know what we did at the hotel? You know you were kind to me? Could you be kind to me now?" Slowly she undid the strap of her dressing gown letting it fall open. "You were so good with your fingers and tongue." She bit her lip. "But I don't want little fingers just frigging around and, much as I like oral sex, I can't think you want to lick me there not with Wilf's cum all leaking out. See—it's all running down my legs." And she parted her legs and showed him.

Daniel gaped. He hadn't expected Simmone to be quite so blunt and open but there, displayed below her golden curls, were puffy pink lips all engorged and ready for intercourse. Her wetness was evident, as was the rivulet of semen trickling down her left thigh. Some might have found this off-putting—to Daniel it seemed pleasantly obscene and erotic. He reached out and touched her damp soft inner thigh, his fingers trailing upwards to touch her sex. He stirred the wet sticky pinkness.

"I want, I need, more than fingers, I want something big inside me, Daniel, will you help out, will you substitute for Wilf, please?"

She took him by the hand and pulled him into the bedroom, to her unmade bed still warm from the coupling with her boyfriend, whose place was now to be taken—by invitation—by Daniel. He was pulling at his tie, undoing his shirt buttons as Simmone lay back on her bed opening her thighs in anticipation.

As he clambered onto the bed her hand reached out and, as she had done in the hotel, held his penis.

"Now you're not to come inside me. I don't want that. Wilf does that. Please just make me come and then I'll suck you off in the best way I can—you can give me breakfast again!"

Daniel's mind jumped to thinking of what the best way would be, but he checked himself. Unfortunately it seemed she was still not ready for him to fuck her properly. He could enter, make all the moves but not actually come; he'd have to be careful not to come too soon; he must try not to get too excited—difficult given he had not done this before with Simmone, or any other woman actually. He knelt between her thighs and looked up and down her sweaty body.

"Come on substitute, get into the game!"

He lowered himself onto her, his cock touching her wet sex; his mouth finding a nipple to suck. Daniel felt Simmone's long legs come up and fold over his back, her fingers seeking his cock, rubbing it across her clit and then positioning it at her entrance.

"Come on Daniel, hurry up, push in. I do really need this."

And Daniel pushed and felt the head of his erect penis sliding into warm wetness. At last! At last he was really fucking Simmone.

He kept sliding until he could go no further, his curly hair mixed with dear Simmone's curly hair, his balls lying against her bottom. He paused, savouring the experience, before beginning the regular motion Simmone so needed repeating. The job Wilf had been doing, in an incomplete way, only minutes before—a job Daniel had to finish. He was conscious of how wet and slippery she was, a mixture of her own lubrication and Wilf's semen. Daniel pulled back, his penis slipping easily, before he pushed again, aided by Simmone's encircling, squeezing, legs. Daniel worked steadily backwards and forwards within her, mouth busy at Simmone's little breasts as she held him tight, his hands on her buttocks. She wriggled and moaned against him, the motion of intercourse bringing her nearer to her desired orgasm.

Of course Simmone was not the only participant heading towards orgasm. Daniel had never experienced intercourse before and the feel of his cock embedded, together with—probably even more so—the thought and excitement of just what he was doing with his beloved Simmone was having the predictable effect. His body wanted to expel his semen, send it rushing up his penis to splash deep inside Simmone - the whole point and object of intercourse: it was his conscious mind that did not want that to happen—this time—within Simmone. He slowed his thrusting and thought about anything other than sex—bills he needed to pay, what the meeting they were going to was about, whether it was his turn or Chris' to Hoover the flat.

Even so, he almost came. He stopped completely and held still.

"Oh Daniel, please don't stop but please don't come." Simmone was desperately in need but of fixed mind.

He didn't—but it had been a close thing. A pause. Resumption. Rapid breathing and gasping from Simmone told him she was there. He would have liked to have watched her face in the throws of orgasm, la petite mort as he had heard it described, but of course with her so tall and he so short there was no way he could see her with his face buried, as it was, in her chest.

Simmone's legs relaxed and came undone, Daniel got up on his elbows and then knees, keeping himself embedded, so he could look down at Simmone, see where they were still joined, where their pubic hair mingled, see Simmone's little breasts with nipples hard with recent excitement and her sweet face smiling at him.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12