Tallness of Simmone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Daniel, I so needed that and thanks for not coming. That must have been so difficult for you but I didn't want that. This is nice, I've just come and still there is a stiff prick inside me. Ideal for a girl!"

Daniel moved his buttocks and watched his cock slip out and then back into Simmone. A great shot for his camera phone—but he hardly thought Simmone would be happy with that! He bit his lip; he was actually watching himself fuck Simmone. It was hard to believe.

"Well, we'd better get rid of stiffness if we are to get to that meeting. We hardly want that in the car or the meeting! Are you going to bring that up to me to suck?"

She actually licked her lips in a suggestive way. Really, thought Daniel, there is a real naughtiness to Simmone he had not appreciated just working with her in the office. Had it been there before he started working on her with his machine? Wilf would know but he could hardly ask him! Daniel moved back a little on the bed and his cock, held horizontal whilst within Simmone, bounced back up against his tummy as he withdrew. The whole of it had a sheen of wetness, Simmone's wetness and there were streaks of semen all over it—not his own—though as he looked a little pearl of liquid did appear at the tip. He wondered if he should wipe his cock as he came up the bed but, as he knelt by Simmone's head, this did not seem to occur to or worry her at all. Her tongue slipped pinkly between her lips and she ran it right up the wet shaft to pause, tickling just under the head, before licking up the shiny dome, wriggling her tongue tip in his little slit before sucking the whole head into her mouth. She was clearly doing if for effect, to please Daniel. Her lips and tongue worked him and once again he felt himself almost coming. He pulled out, panting.

"About to come, Daniel? Are you going to give Simmone a little treat, not in her pussy, as she doesn't want that, but a little drink? Why don't you, as I won't let you fuck me down there, why don't you fuck my mouth? Come on I'll raise my head on these pillows, you straddle my chest and then you can just push your prick in my mouth, push away and come when you want."

Daniel was happy to do that. There he was thighs spread apart, Simmone's breasts touching the inside of his thighs, as he straddled her chest, his hands holding the headboard and his still wet penis sticking out, its head almost touching Simmone's face. She smiled up at him and licked the tip.

"Come on then!"

Her mouth made an 'O' ready for him. Daniel smiled and touched his penis tip to her nose leaving a wet spot from his leaking penis. He touched her lips and pushed himself into her mouth. Moving his hips backwards and forwards, he carefully resuming the fucking motion so recently used in the more conventional place. Simmone's hand came up to hold his swinging scrotum. She said something but he could not make it out. He pulled back.

"Sorry, Simmone didn't catch that. You shouldn't speak with your mouth full."

She giggled, "I said you have to be careful. You could hurt someone with these. They swing so much. I do like the way your balls hang so low."

She moved them in her hand. Daniel touched his penis to her lips and once more they opened. Daniel wished for his camera, visualizing a picture of his cockhead pushing against Simmone's lips for entrance - just the thing for his laptop, his home laptop. As he pushed slowly and the lips opened around his cock, the combination of the erotic image, the feel and the touch of Simmone's hand on his balls became too much. He was about to orgasm. He felt a tightening of Simmone's hand around his balls and then he came, spurting into Simmone's mouth as he pumped in and out with enthusiasm just as if he was fucking her properly.

Breathing fast, sweat trickling down his back, Daniel slowed and came to a stop, arms supporting his weight on the headboard, penis in Simmone's mouth. He eased backwards meaning to pull out but Simmone's lips held him firm, her tongue gently licking around the softening organ. Daniel smiled down at her, what an image, what an image! As he got softer she drew more of him into her mouth until his ball sack was hanging down her chin. Finally she released him. She smiled, licked her lips and did an exaggerated swallow.

"Mmmm breakfast. You are so kind to me. Shall I make you some coffee? We've time before we go."

It was almost surreal. Coming from her bedroom and then sitting naked with Simmone in her kitchen on a kitchen chair at the table drinking mugs of coffee and chatting. It really was quite difficult for him to believe, his Simmone completely unclothed talking away to him, fresh from sex— no, not just sex but sex with him!

The coffee finished Simmone said, "I'm going to have a shower before we go. Do you want one too?"

So there Daniel was, following naked Simmone into the bathroom and into the shower. Standing so close that his penis kept touching her thigh as she towered over him, her breasts at eye level. He picked up the soap and began to wash her as he had done at the hotel. He looked up at her and suddenly she bent and kissed him on the mouth. Her lips were soft. She had not done this before.

"Oh, Daniel you are so good to me. Really my best friend—not boyfriend 'cos that's Wilf, but like a best girl friend only of course you're a boy!"

She touched his maleness and hugged him.

"Wash my hair please."

And once again, as he picked up the shampoo, she got down on her knees so he could easily reach her hair. As his hands worked at her hair, she began to soap his penis, spending quite a time soaping and massaging his hanging scrotum. As he reached the conditioner stage he felt his penis being taken all the way into her mouth and there it stayed. It was too soon for him to erect let alone ejaculate but it was nice just having the attention, his soft penis in her mouth. Presumably Simmone felt the same, as she just stayed kneeling and gently sucking whilst he stroked and massaged her head, washing the conditioner out.

Sitting on her bed and watching her dress in her best business suit and black high-heeled shoes was a pleasure to Daniel. She asked him if she looked OK. Getting up, he caught sight of himself standing beside Simmone in the mirror. He had never appreciated quite how startling the contrast in height between them was, accentuated by Simmone's high-heeled shoes. His assurance that she looked smart and businesslike was accepted. She swung her bag over her shoulder and they left.

The meeting proved rather an anticlimax. Daniel had to be careful not to glance at Simmone too often as he kept seeing images of his penis in her pretty mouth, which was just a little distracting - to say the least!

12