Tallness of Simmone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

It wasn't an invitation for sex but Daniel was not going to turn down the offer. In the bathroom they stripped and he followed her into the cubicle and picked up the shower gel.

"I didn't mean for you to wash me or for us to..." She looked down at his strengthening penis, "well maybe later."

Mutual soaping is pleasurable and both were in a state of some arousal as they dried each other.

"Come on, let me show you my dress."

In the bedroom it was got out of its box, carefully laid on the bed. Daniel was suitably appreciative but Simmone said he was to wait until it was on before making comment.

"Now eyes closed whilst I put it on."

He could hear the rustle of material.

"You can look now."

Daniel opened his eyes and walked around her.

Simmone had put on some white strappy roman style sandals as well as dropping the dress over her to fall and drape her body from neck to toe. It was in white satin, carefully cut to emphasise what bust she had, long sleeves and had plenty of material flowing down from Simmone's hips.

"I think that is a wonderful dress, Simmone, I like its simplicity, the way it falls, the material - you look really pretty in that." His sincerity was obvious. Daniel really did like it. "Give us a twirl."

The material flew out around her as Simmone turned. They laughed.

"Do you think flowers in my hair?"

They talked about the dress, accessories and wedding plans for a time.

"What about underwear?" said Daniel with a smile. His flaccid penis moved. "Are you thinking of white stockings and lacy things?" His penis moved to the horizontal.

Simmone looked at Daniel's cock. "Have a look." She raised her dress a little and moved her feet apart.

It was an invitation. Daniel took it. Naked he crawled under the dress and looked up. There was light enough through the satin to see Simmone was not wearing panties but he thought he really should make sure. Simmone's thighs moved further apart as his hands stroked and moved upwards. As his fingers neared the top she was trembling. Daniel touched, Simmone moaned.

Daniel knew Simmone would not be content with fingers, she would want his tongue. He raised his head, his ears sliding against her thighs until he could bury his face in her sex. Daniel loved being between Simmone's legs, her long legs and reaching up to tongue her. His tongue slowly began its work.

Simmone smoothed down her dress and stood hands clasped to her breast, eyes closed absorbed in the movements of Daniel's tongue. Her standing orgasm was fast approaching when she heard the key turn in the lock. Luckily Simmone's thighs were not clamped around Daniel's ears and he too heard the key turn in the lock. He froze in panic. It had finally happened and Wilf was going to find them, find his bride in her wedding dress with a little naked, erect Daniel hidden underneath it. There was no excuse, no possible explanation other than sex - premarital infidelity. The lack of clothes and the erection would make it all clear but the wetness of Daniel's face would provide even more detail. It would be no use explaining he was merely helping Wilf out, making up for his inadequacies, supporting and substituting for him: Daniel was in trouble!

"Wilf? You can't come in. I'm trying on my wedding dress. It's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding." Simmone had thought quickly.

"Oh, right. Just forgot some papers."

Daniel exhaled in relief but another voice said, "Simmone, can I see?" It was a woman's voice and he could hear the door open and shut.

"Oh, Simmone that is simply gorgeous."

Daniel could hear footsteps walk around the room; Simmone's hips turned a little to follow, taking Daniel's head with it.

"You look beautiful, what lovely material."

Her hand was actually touching it, Daniel could see the indentation.

"You really look pretty in it. You're a bit flushed as well. Exciting isn't it - your wedding."

"Yes, you can imagine."

"Or not..." thought Daniel.

There was a little more chat and then a call from Wilf that they must be getting on. They were late already.

Beneath Simmone's dress Daniel began to relax. As the girls finished their talk and it was clear the other girl was going, he began to lick again. The sudden renewed contact caused Simmone to gasp.

"You all right, Simmone?"

"Oh yes, fine, just a twinge. Nerves starting to get to me."

"What'll you wear to go away?"

"Janice, come on!" called Wilf.

"Bye." and Janice was gone.

The front door closed. Daniel had not been discovered.

"Work colleague of Wilf's," explained Simmone to her hidden friend, "I like her."

And as if nothing had happened Simmone closed her eyes and began rubbing her sex over Daniel's moving tongue. His fantasy about burying his face in Simmone's sex, held since early in his desire for her was being fulfilled once again. The awful risk of discovery now over, he could enjoy being immersed again, his lovely Simmone standing tall above him as he lapped. His erection returned.

Simmone's orgasm came quickly. Daniel knew the signs, the tremble, the clamping of the thighs around his ears and then the surge of wetness as she came. So lovely to feel the trickle. He pursed his lips and sucked. He really was drinking her, he was not imagining it. After a time the thighs relaxed and Daniel came down from her warm, wet, furry place - a place he so very much liked to be - and came out from under Simmone's dress.

Simmone was still breathing quite hard, her chest, emphasised by the dress was moving, her limited cleavage rising and falling.

"Lovely, Daniel, lovely. I do wish Wilf did that. Still, I do have dear you to help me. Not that he isn't good in bed it's just he doesn't do that. Imagine that, Janice walking all round me and not knowing what I had hidden under my dress!" She giggled and began to spread her dress out as she knelt down. It flowed around her as she pulled it in to the front of her. "Come here and let me suck you now but don't stand on my dress and don't, definitely don't spill, spurt or drop any of your stuff on it."

Eagerly Daniel approached. Simmone smiled, licked under the proffered dome a few times and then turned her eyes up to Daniel in a very innocent look and opened her mouth. It was a signal for him to put it in – she was not going to. Taking his penis in hand, Daniel pushed it into her mouth, her lips closed around the shaft and she began to fellate him.

As he had thought many times before, it was such a shame he had not got a camera. A sort of wedding photo with a difference. He had seen plenty of lovely photos of brides sitting on the floor or on the ground with their dress spread around them. This would have been similar but different. The bride in the photo, beautifully dressed, radiant and pretty, would have the unusual accessory of a naked man beside her with his cock in her mouth. Daniel would have liked this picture as a new screen saver but what would Simmone have thought and, in any case, his phone was in his pocket in the bathroom.

Daniel enjoyed standing right there with Simmone in her bridal dress on the floor below him sucking his cock and fondling his balls. It would have been good to have played with her all afternoon but they would soon have to get back to the office. He moved his hips so his penis slid backwards and forwards between her lips. If Janice had caught them like that

"Are you ready, Simmone?" he asked.

She nodded, still with his penis in her mouth, and he came. First, the building of the orgasm, then the delicious feeling of release as he filled Simmone's mouth with his salty viscous fluid. There was no chance of any spillage. Simmone saw to that, she held it very firmly between her lips and, as he softened, she squeezed it along its length between tongue and roof of mouth to milk any last drop before finally permitting him to step back from her. The act complete.

The eating of the sandwiches and drinking of coffee was rather rushed. They needed to get back to work.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12