Tally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't get me off just then. She let me pop out of her mouth and patted it like a pet. "There. I want to see that thing stiff all morning." She looked at Tally and got a grin back. "Every time we see you starting to get limp we'll suck you hard again. By lunchtime you'll be ready for some great sex."

"You do that and I'll be limping around with a pair of swollen balls."

"That's a myth," Barb announced. Tally nodded agreement. After pointing out to them that they didn't possess the necessary test equipment they conceded a skeptical defeat.

So they still tried to keep me hard all morning. They were fairly successful. What it turned out to be was a four hour long session of foreplay. In their 'efforts to keep me aroused' they had to resort to spreading their thighs across my face. Once, while I was leaning over Barb so she could pump me up some more, Tally slid behind me and spread my cheeks so she could rim my butt and I nearly lost it. Barb had to apply emergency measures by clamping my balls tight so the pain would distract me. It did.

Later that evening we all got into our master shower together. After washing the sex juices off, Barb grabbed her razor and scissors and finished denuding Tally's mound. I gritted my teeth then as Barb cut off my long hairs and then took up the razor again and scalped me bald. Tally helped by pushing and pulling my erect cock and my balls to one side and the other. Soon we all looked like oversexed 10 year olds. And the sex - minus the hair - was even greater! There was some residual stinging, but nothing serious. I even looked bigger.

Tally decided to extend her visit a bit longer and we wholeheartedly agreed. The daily storms cooled the air considerably. We showed Tally a few spots we liked in town. We went way out east on Tanque Verde and we were suddenly out of town. We drove down to Tombstone and she took pictures of the O.K. Corral. We even made a run down to Mexico for some souvenirs for her friends in England. We were all really at ease with one another.

It was on the way back from Nogales that we stopped at a big, locally famous steakhouse that sits nearly by itself on the highway. We took a semicircular booth near the back. We ordered mesquite grilled meats of various cuts and types. The place has a reputation for great food, and I think they earned it. I looked up from my plate of ribs and found Barb looking at me. Tally was busy slicing her brisket. I cocked my head at Barb but she just winked. She finished her steak and ordered a piece of cheesecake for dessert.

"Have you decided what you'll do now, Tally?" Barb asked her.

"Oh, I'm not sure. I've got some ideas but nothing is etched in stone yet."

"You know you could start a business here. There's a big market for illustrators and graphic artists."

"That had occurred to me," she reached out and took Barb's hand in hers. "It's especially been on my mind since yesterday." She turned my way and took my hand in her other one.

Barb glanced at me and I smiled. I nodded. "You know, if you do decide to stay here you can live with us." Tally's face broke into a grin. She squeezed our hands.

"Are you sure? I mean, I didn't plan on anything like this. I wouldn't want to get in your way, you know?"

I slid around next to Tally. I put my arm around her and kissed her gently. Barb beamed as she watched. "You wouldn't be in our way, sweetie. If Barb and I want private time - or if you and Barb do, or you and I, for that matter - we'll all respect that, and that's it. That's the only way people can live together." Tally looked at Barb and she nodded back. Tally let her head fall to my shoulder and she cried big drippy tears.

When she pulled herself together she told us she felt really comfortable with us. "I mean I'm really surprised," she said. "I haven't felt this open for a long time. Even with the Morrison's there was always something held back. I don't need to do that with you two." I squeezed her stump (she'd removed the leg after we sat down) and kissed her cheek.

We went home and got ready and got into bed. Barb and I kissed for a few minutes and then she told me good night and rolled her back to me. I patted her ass and turned toward Tally. Tally was less tired than Barb. We made slow love as Barb snored next to us. There was no fire that time, just low glowing embers that were equally - or more - satisfying. We cleaned each other up with our tongues and went to sleep.

For three years I had the dubious delight of having two wives. When it was good it was great. When we disagreed, however, I usually had two women arguing against my position. So I guess I'd have to say that when it was less than good it was worse than having one angry wife.

At any rate, on one of her business trips Tally met a man and fell for him. When she came home she gave us the sad news. "You both know I love you," she said, the tears running down her cheeks. "But this is something that just reaches deep inside me and pulls really hard on my heart strings. Robert just... I don't know... he just seems to always know what I'm thinking. I've seen the same thing happen with you two."

I thought I was beginning to see what she meant and accept it. We really didn't have any choice anyway. Tally was an adult and capable of making her own decisions. All we could do was to wish her the best and tell her she - and Robert, Barb was quick to add - would always be welcome. Barb was the matron of honor at their wedding and we gave them two tickets to Hawaii for a gift.

They visited us a couple of times over the next four years. Then we got a call in the middle of a cold December night. Robert told us that Tally had suffered a fatal stroke while he was out of town. She was discovered by the neighbor after she noticed the newspapers piling up. We went to the memorial - Tally had specified cremation in her will - and the reception, or wake, or whatever it's called afterward.

We told Robert to stay in touch but he just gave us a sad half smile. "I could say I would do that, except it would be a lie. I like you guys but I think it would be too hard without Tally. We really only ever had her in common. I thank you for being her friend and accepting me as her husband. She told me what you meant to her and how the three of you lived for those years. I didn't understand it but it must have done her some good. She was a good and loving woman. But I don't have to tell you that."

That was the last time we ever heard from him. Barb sent a Christmas card the following year but it was returned, stamped "No Forwarding Address". It was the end of a chapter in our life.