Tally Ho!

Story Info
Sindy foolishly accepts a challenge from her friends.
4.8k words
4.28
27.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

All characters are over 18.

-MELD.

*****************

Jogging up to the gate, Sindy leant on it and checked her watch.

"Huh, 12 minutes 34, not bad," she panted, trying to catch her breath.

A few minutes later when she had recovered, she began the jog back to the village. It wasn't really the ideal weather for running, the sun blistered down from a cloudless sky making the sweat pour down the pretty blonde's face. After around a mile and a half, her lungs were really starting to burn and her heart felt like it was going to burst from her chest; she was just about to stop for a breather when she heard a familiar sound coming down the lane behind her.

"Oh great," she groaned, smiling and rolling her eyes as the dirt bike beeped its horn and slowed down alongside her. On board were Tracy and Viva, two of Sindy's friends who also lived in the village.

"Waheey! Come on, get them knees up!" Tracy laughed, jokingly kicking her leg out.

"Piss off!"

"You comin' the pub later?" yelled Viva from the pillion seat.

"Yeah I'll be there," replied Sindy.

"See you in a bit then."

"Yeah okay."

Beeping once more, the bike then roared off up the lane.

"Right, come on," Sindy panted, steeling herself and wiping her brow...

************

Later that evening, after having a long soak in the bath to relax her aching muscles; Sindy got herself ready to meet up with Tracy and Viva in The Wheatsheaf, one of Basforth's only two pubs. Putting a brush through her shoulder length blonde hair and clipping it into place, she then stood looking at her naked reflection; being a member of the college cross country team had given her a very slender athletic figure with long powerful legs. She was quite tall, standing at around five feet ten with sharp facial features and striking blue eyes. Quickly getting dressed, she checked herself one more time in the mirror before making her way downstairs.

"Right I'm off, see you later!" she yelled opening the front door.

"Yeah, see you later love," her parents mumbled back from the living room.

"Don't be too late back and don't make a noise when you come in," her Dad warned.

"Yes Dad," she sighed, closing the door behind her.

Checking her watch, she closed the front gate and made the short walk to The Wheatsheaf. Knowing her two friends, she guessed they were probably already there; sure enough, opening the door into the bar, she found them, playing pool as usual.

"Oh finally, here she is look, Paula Radcliffe." Tracy smirked, finishing her pint as Viva took her shot.

"Oh very funny," replied the blonde sarkily, "do you want another pint?"

"Yeah, cheers."

"Viva?"

"Yeah go on then, cheers Sind," said the stocky little brunette, emptying her glass and belching loudly.

"Hmm, classy." said Sindy, smiling and shaking her head.

Sindy got the drinks and the three of them sat down at the corner table. Tracy and Sindy had been friends for years, ever since primary school in fact. Tracy had always been a sort of rough and ready tomboy type, a complete opposite to her blonde friend. She had quite a thick muscular build, a result of working in her Dad's coal yard and her hair was cropped short and dyed bright pink, which certainly made her stand out in a small village like Basforth.

Viva on the other hand had been a much more recent addition to their friendship; at twenty years old, she was a year or so younger than them. Tracy had met her on a night out about a year ago and the pair's friendship had grown quickly; within weeks, she had moved into the caravan where Tracy lived in the coal yard. Sindy had always assumed that they were more than 'just friends', but had never asked Tracy about it, thinking it best to leave it until her friend wanted to talk; not that it ever caused any problems between them, Viva was a nice enough girl, if a little immature at times.

She was a short stocky little thing, with green eyes, a cheeky smile and brown hair which she wore in pigtails. She had almost become like Tracy's shadow, the pair being almost inseparable; if they weren't in the yard or in the pub, they were tearing around the lanes on Tracy's dirt bike. Another way they liked to spend their time was teasing Sindy, especially when they'd had a few drinks, although it was never nasty or malicious. As the drink began to flow, the two lovers started to get into their stride.

"Piss off the pair of you, no I don't!" laughed Sindy, playfully tapping Tracy on the shoulder.

"What? I'm only saying," her friend giggled, "when you're running through the village, you stick your bum out; from behind it looks like it's chewing a toffee."

"Yeah right, whatever."

"You do!" Tracy insisted; bursting out laughing as Viva slowly jogged round and round the pool table, doing an impression.

"Well at least I'm keeping myself fit, unlike you two," said Sindy, "there's nothing wrong with a little exercise."

"I get enough exercise working in my Dad's yard," replied Tracy, "you wanna try humping sacks of coal round all day."

"Alright fair enough," Sindy conceded, "but what about you Viva?"

"Don't you worry Sind, I get enough exercise in the caravan," she smiled wickedly, winking at Tracy.

"Oh for God's sake," the blonde sighed, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Well it's got to be more bloody fun than jogging," said Tracy, "a bit of that wouldn't do you any harm, I'll bet it's ages since you've had a bit of nookie, isn't it?"

"Yeah...well, I haven't got time for a boyfriend," Sindy shrugged, feeling herself blushing as she looked down at the table.

"You're going very red," Viva giggled.

"Oh, sorry Sind I forgot, you don't like talking about stuff like that, do you?" Tracy teased, turning to Viva and whispering, "she's a bit of a prude."

"Piss off Tracy! No I'm not!" the blonde stormed, "I just don't talk about sex as much as you two do!"

"Alright alright, calm down," her friend smiled, "whose round is it?"

"Yours," said Sindy, handing over her glass.

"Okay."

Ordering three more pints, Tracy carried them back over to the table and sat down. Deciding to change the subject, she turned to her friend.

"Sorry Sind, we were only messing."

"I know," the blonde smiled.

"So, how's the training going then?" Tracy asked.

"Hmm, not bad I suppose, but the race is in three weeks and I'm still a little off the pace."

"What you need is a distraction," her friend smiled.

"A distraction?" said Sindy, bemused, "that's the last bloody thing I need; how will a distraction help me?"

"No, what I mean is a challenge, something that's fun but it will still help with your training."

"Oh right, go on I'm listening."

"Well, you reckon that you're fitter than me and Viva, right?"

"Erm...yeah I suppose."

"Well, prove it then."

"What?"

"Prove it," chirped Viva.

"How?"

"How do you fancy a bit of a wager?" Tracy smiled.

"Hmm, go on," replied Sindy warily, putting down her glass.

"Well; you know Davenmere Forest?"

"Yeah."

"Do you reckon you could get from one side to the other before me and Viva?"

"Huh, yeah probably," the blonde shrugged.

"Well we've got two hundred quid that says you couldn't," said Tracy confidently.

"Wait; you're actually betting me two hundred pounds that you pair can beat me?" the tall blonde laughed.

"Yep."

Sindy thought for a moment, there was no way those two could keep up with her and two hundred pounds would certainly come in handy, she would be able to buy that new laptop she wanted; but before she shook on it, she thought she'd better ask what happened if they won, however unlikely that might be.

"What happens if by some miracle, you do actually win? I haven't got two hundred quid you know, I'm a student."

"Well that's alright, you'll have to do some sort of forfeit," Viva giggled, raising her eyebrows.

"What forfeit?" Sindy asked, looking sternly at the pair.

"Oh come on Sind; we're your mates, it won't be anything nasty I promise you," Tracy smiled reassuringly as she offered her hand.

Sindy hesitated for a moment before taking it.

"Go on then, you're on," the blonde sighed, "When do you want to do this then?"

"How about Tuesday morning, about 6?"

"Sure," replied Sindy, "are you sure you two won't still be in bed, sleeping it off at that time?"

"Don't worry we'll be there," chirped Viva, "right, who's round is it?"

"Yours!" the other two said in unison.

"Oh...right."

****************

A couple days later, after a gentle two mile jog, Sindy was stood in the field on the edge of the forest, waiting in the cool morning air for her friends to show up. Dressed in her skimpy red running briefs, white vest, white knee length socks, her hair pulled back with an Alice band and wearing her best running shoes, she leant against a fence post and tapped her foot impatiently. After a few minutes, she heard the bike approaching.

"About bloody time," she muttered as the bike pulled up.

"Morning," Tracy smiled, pulling off her helmet, "sorry we're a bit late; are you ready then?"

"Yes...I am," she replied, "but you two aren't, you're not even dressed for running." she smiled, looking at her two friends in their jeans, boots and leather jackets.

"Hah! We're not bloody running!" Tracy laughed, "we're gonna use this," she smirked, pointing to the bike.

"You didn't say you were going to use the bloody bike!" Sindy snapped.

"I didn't say I wasn't either, did I?" she smiled at her sour faced friend.

"Huh; not going to be much of a race then, is it?" the blonde huffed.

"Errm...no; we were thinking more of a hunt," Viva smiled wickedly as she pulled a silver horn from the rucksack on her back.

"Ohhh fucking brilliant, you're hunting me," the blonde sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Yep, that's right," Tracy giggled, "come on Sind, it'll be fun."

"Fun? For who?" Sindy groaned.

"Look, all you have to do is get through the forest and to the public footpath sign at Stubb's corner without us catching you and the money's yours, okay?"

"That's nearly three bloody miles away!" said Sindy angrily, hands on her hips.

"Better get going then, hadn't you?" Tracy smirked, "go on, we'll give you a ten minute head start."

"This is bloody stupid!" the blonde grumbled.

"You're wasting time," her friend smiled, raising her eyebrows.

Feeling a sudden rush of anger, Sindy took a step closer to her.

"Alright, fine; you want a hunt, I'll give you a hunt but you better have brought the money with you!" she snarled.

"Don't worry Sind, I've got it," smiled Viva, patting her pocket.

"Good!"

With that, Sindy set off across the field towards the line of trees.

"HA HA, THAT'S IT, RUN FOXY RUN!" Viva laughed, giving a blow on the horn.

"Silly cow," Sindy muttered, reaching the tree cover.

Even though her pursuers were on a motorbike, she was still confident she could make it without being caught; the forest had plenty of dense undergrowth to hide in, so it was just a question of outsmarting them. Still, she negotiated the criss cross of paths and tracks at a brisk pace, wanting to get as much of a lead as possible. As she progressed deeper into forest, the dense canopy gradually shut out most of the dawn light, giving it an eerie, creepy ambience. A few moments later, the blonde thought she heard the distant blare of the horn followed by the rasping exhaust of the bike.

"Shit!" she gasped, pushing herself harder...

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Tracy stopped the bike.

"What's up babe?" she asked, turning round.

"Well, why don't we just take the lane round the edge and wait for her near the sign?" Viva smiled wickedly, "we could be there in ten minutes."

"Because that would be cheating babe," replied Tracy, tutting and shaking her head, "we're supposed to be hunting her; besides we want to catch her in a nice quiet part of the forest don't we dippy?"

"Oh yeah...sorry I forgot."

"Come on, we'll go a bit further in then you can get off," said Tracy.

"Get off? What for?"

"So you can search the bushes while I check the tracks," sighed the pink haired girl.

"Oh...okay."

Blipping the throttle a couple of times, Tracy dropped the clutch and they made their way deeper into the gloom...

With her lungs feeling fit to burst, Sindy could hear the bike getting closer. Knowing there was no way she could outrun them, she quickly scanned her surroundings for somewhere to hide. She was now standing on the edge of a large valley, on the other side of which there was a thick covering of bushes and deep undergrowth; quickly running down the bank, across the muddy pit at the bottom and scrambling up the other side, the blonde crawled into the bushes and lay still just as the bike appeared at the top of the opposite bank. From her hiding place Sindy watched as Viva got off the bike and Tracy pointed towards the bushes.

"Oh shit," she whispered to herself, feeling her heartbeat quicken and her insides wince.

"Siiiiindyyy!" Viva giggled, blowing the horn as she edged closer. With the stocky girl now only few yards away and convinced that she would find her, Sindy knew she would have to make a run for it; taking a deep breath, she broke cover clambered up the steep bank.

"THERE!" yelled Tracy, pointing excitedly at their target.

Spotting the blonde, Viva scrambled up the bank in pursuit. As the pair reached a clear grassy area, Sindy slipped at the worst possible moment and her pursuer grabbed her by the ankle.

"Gotcha!" beamed Viva triumphantly, but her victory was short lived; kicking wildly, Sindy sent the stocky girl rolling down the bank and face first into the mud. Grinning to herself as she heard Viva squealing in disgust, Sindy made good her escape and disappeared over the top of the bank.

"Uuugh...oh God!" Viva groaned, dragging herself out of the pit and wiping the mud from her face and clothes; pulling up next to her, Tracy parked the bike and picked up her dishevelled lover.

"Aww; are you okay babe?" she asked, desperately trying not to laugh, but failing miserably.

"Oh yeah! Funny isn't it?" Viva snapped, smearing the mud off her jacket and flicking it away.

"Sorry babe," she smiled, biting her lip.

"Just wait 'til I get my hands on that lanky bitch!" the stocky brunette growled, trying to get the last of the mud out of her pigtails.

"Come on quick, get on," said Tracy, impatiently revving the bike.

"Alright alright!"

Viva jumped on the back and they set off but when they reached the top of the bank, Sindy was nowhere to be seen.

"She can't have got far," said Tracy, scanning the surrounding bushes as they slowly made their way down the track.

"You shouldn't have stopped for me; you should have gone straight after her," Viva grumped, "we'd have caught her by now."

"I was checking to see you were okay, you nazzy little git! Anyway don't worry, we'll get her"...

After almost an hour of this game of cat and mouse, Sindy reckoned she was about two thirds of the way to the finish line. She hadn't heard the bike for about ten minutes so she guessed they had gone the other way; deciding to break cover, she crawled out from under the bushes and set off down the track, confident she could reach the signpost before they turned round and came back. Suddenly her confidence turned to horror as the bike appeared about fifty yards dead ahead of her, its beaming pink haired rider revving the engine. With her insides turning to water, she was about to turn and run when someone slammed into her side and sent her crashing to the ground.

"AAAOOOWWFF...FUCK!"

"YES!" Viva yelled victoriously, straddling the blonde and holding her face down, "you're not getting away this time!"

"Uuuugghhh...okay...okay Viva...you got me," Sindy groaned, not even trying to wriggle free, it would be pointless; Viva might have been small, but she was strong.

"Hello there," Tracy smiled as she pulled up on the bike, "well, that was a very good attempt, you got quite a long way."

"Thanks, what happens now?" Sindy asked nervously.

"Now you pay your forfeit," beamed Viva as she pulled the blonde up to her feet, "come on, this way."

Leading the blonde into a dark quiet corner, Viva waited as her lover parked the bike and sat down on a tree stump.

"Alright, bring her over here," Tracy smiled wickedly, patting her lap.

"Oh my God, what's going on?" the blonde panicked as Viva dragged her over.

"Like Viva said, now you pay your forfeit; come on, lie across my lap."

"Oh come on! You must be bloody joking!" Sindy protested, realising she was about to be spanked.

"Nope, not at all," her pink haired friend giggled, "you shook on the bet and you lost, so now Viva and I are collecting our winnings."

Sindy sighed and shook her head, she knew she would have to go through with whatever they had planned for her; after all, as her friend had pointed out, she had shook on the bet and she couldn't welch on it now, it would make her look a coward and there was no way she could live with that.

"Fine!" Sindy huffed as she lay across her friend's chunky thighs, "just hurry up and get it over with before somebody comes!"

"Alright Sindy, there's no rush, nobody will find us here," Tracy purred as she smoothed her palm over the pert bum cheeks, "grab her wrists Viva."

Kneeling down by Tracy, the stocky girl grabbed the blonde's wrists. Seconds later, Tracy brought her hand crashing down on Sindy's rear.

"Aaaagghhhnnn!" the blonde growled through gritted teeth, shaking her head. The big girl then landed four more slaps in quick succession, making Sindy shriek in pain.

"AAAAOOOWW FUCK...TRACY!"

Viva gripped Sindy's wrists tighter and smiled lustfully as her girlfriend spanked their captive over and over, her cries and groans filling the air.

"You little bitch! You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Sindy hissed, glaring at the brunette.

"Ohhh yes," Viva smirked as Tracy yanked down the briefs, revealing the blonde's tiny white thong.

"Oh no! Tracy...please no!" she begged, desperately trying to wriggle free.

"Keep still!" Tracy growled, "or I'll do it harder."

The big girl then rained down a flurry of hard slaps on Sindy's bare ass cheeks, the burning pain slowly turning into a strange sensation that Sindy was actually starting to enjoy; although she hated herself for it, the tears rolling down her pretty face with a mixture of pain, pleasure and embarrassment.

"Ohhhh God...Tracy...please," she groaned.

"Please what?" her friend asked, slipping her fingers between the blonde's legs and rubbing them against the damp thong.

"Oh Sindy...you naughty girl," Tracy purred, slipping her fingers inside and gently rubbing the swollen clitoris.

"Aaaahhhh...oh God...oh God!"

"Shhh...it's alright," said Tracy softly as she slowly pushed two fingers into her friend's soaked pussy, extracting more gasps and groans from the blonde.

"Aaaahhh ohhh fuck...yes...yes!"

"Thaat's it Sindy," Viva whispered as Tracy thrust her fingers deeper into the trapped girl.

"AAAAHHH YES YYYEEESSS!"

With her head swimming, Sindy gasped as her friend pushed her ever closer to orgasm. Her stomach churned with a mixture of emotions; this was the first time she had ever done anything sexual with another girl, it felt absolutely amazing. Abandoning herself completely to her friend's touch, she screamed ecstatically as the climax swept over her, coursing through every vein in her body.

"AAAHHH OHHH GOD TRACYY AAAHHH!"

A warm trickle of cum spilled out over Tracy's thighs, leaving a wet patch on the big girl's jeans. Letting out one final pleasured groan, Sindy relaxed, her body falling limp over the big girl's lap.

"Was that nice?" Tracy asked, gently stroking Sindy's hair as Viva let go of her wrists.

"Mmmmm."

"Right come on, get up...and strip."

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12