Tally Ho!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

"What? Isn't that it?" Sindy groaned wearily, standing up.

"No it bloody isn't!" laughed Viva, "you owe us two hundred quid and you've only just started to pay it back, so get your gear off."

"What if someone finds us?"

"They won't," Tracy smiled confidently, "come on, do as Viva says."

"Alright alright," the blonde sighed, pulling off her vest. She then removed the rest of her clothes except for her socks and shoes.

"Right go and stand against that tree," said the big girl, pointing to a wiry looking birch. Placing herself against the trunk, Sindy felt her heart beating faster as her two friends smiled mischievously at her.

"Put your arms behind you around the trunk."

Sighing, she obeyed as Viva rooted round in her rucksack; as a delighted smile spread across her face, it became obvious she had found what she was looking for.

"Aha! Here they are!" she chirped, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Stepping over to the tree, she stood behind it and slipped the cuffs onto Sindy's wrists.

"Comfy?" Viva asked, giggling as she clicked them into place.

"Fine thank you," Sindy replied coldly, sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Here, put this on her," smiled Tracy, tossing over a blindfold she had taken from the rucksack.

"Oh...no please...please Viva don't," Sindy pleaded, shaking her head.

"Shhh sh sh, relax," the little brunette whispered, gently tying the blindfold and kissing her on the cheek. She then went back over to her lover and the pair stood admiring their captive, her beautiful long legs, pert little breasts and her bald waxed pussy.

"Hmm, beautiful," Tracy swooned.

"Mmmm, even better than I imagined," purred Viva as she smiled at Sindy shivering nervously.

"Whe...where are you?"

"Just coming," replied Tracy, picking up the rucksack and smiling at Viva, "shall we?"

"Yeah, come on."

The two lovers slowly paced over to their trapped friend; Viva then took a pair of nipple clamps that were joined by a chain out of the rucksack. Slipping them over Sindy's erect nipples, she then began to tighten the screws.

"Aahhh...ow ow...aaooww...it hurts," the blonde sobbed, the tears rolling down from beneath the blindfold.

"It's alright," said Tracy softly, kissing her neck, "just relax, it'll feel very different in a little while."

Sure enough within a few minutes, it did. The biting pain had been replaced by a strange, tingling sensation which seemed to be amplified whenever one of her captors pulled on the chain, sending shockwaves racing through her body. Winking at Viva, Tracy pulled out a small vibrator; switching it on, she gently rested it on Sindy's throbbing clit, making the blonde cry out in ecstasy.

"Aaahhhh oh my God oh my God yes yes!"

"Yes?" the pink haired girl teased, gently sliding the toy over the swollen bud.

"AAAHHH OH GOD...YESSS YESSS OHH FFUUCK!"

As Viva gave a few sharp tugs on the chain, her lover switched the vibrator to its highest speed and gently pushed it deep inside the blonde's drenched snatch. The overwhelming blur of sensations along with the gliding hands and soft kisses was more than Sindy could stand; just when she thought she was about to succumb to a second, even more intense climax, Tracy took the toy away.

"OHHHH...NO NO YOU BITCH...PLEEASE!" she wailed despairingly, thrusting her hips forward.

"Alright Sindy, calm down," Tracy whispered, kissing her captive softly on the lips before slowly kissing down the smooth soft skin until she reached the soft moist folds of her pussy.

"Oh...oh God...yes...yes," Sindy gasped as she felt the warm tongue rolling over her aching clit; seconds later, she felt a second tongue kissing and sucking the soft flesh as both girls were now kneeling between her legs eagerly licking her pussy.

"Yes yes..aaahh..that's ohhh fuck you pair of bitches...eat it eat my cunt!" Sindy growled, thrusting her hips forward once more.

This time the two lovers were going to push their blonde friend right over the edge, their tongues rolling over the rock hard clit and pushing deep inside.

"AAAHHH FFFUUCK YYEEEAAHH!" Sindy screamed as she felt the muscles spasm. As the climax gripped her, her legs buckled and she sank to her knees, the waves of pleasure coursing through her and leaving her an exhausted wreck. After leaving her to settle for a few minutes, Tracy untied the blindfold and removed the nipple clamps.

"How was that?" the big girl smiled, kneeling down by her tired friend.

"Mmmm," the blonde groaned, "are you going to let me go now?"

"Erm...soon, there's just one more thing me and Viva want you to do."

"What?"

"Well, we've given you a nice time so it's only fair you return the favour."

Sindy's eyes widened as her friend undid her belt and eased her jeans down, then her black panties, revealing a thick dark strip of neatly trimmed hair.

"Oh my God," Sindy gasped, swallowing hard.

"Come on Sindy," the big girl whispered, edging closer, "you know what to do."

Feeling a rush of embarrassment, Sindy gently kissed the soft moist lips and nuzzled the strip of hair.

"Oh dear Sindy," Tracy giggled, "come on, you can do better than that."

Grabbing the back of her head, the big girl thrust forward, grinding her pussy into Sindy's face.

"Mmmfff...oh God!"

"Lick it!"

Growling lustfully, Sindy licked and sucked at the soft rapidly moistening folds of flesh, rolling her tongue over the stiff clitoris, the gasps and moans of her friend, making her own clit begin to harden and throb.

"Oh...oh fuck...Sindy...that's it...yes..fffuck!

"Oh yyeeaahh...lick that pussy bitch!" Viva gasped as she looked on, her hand down the front of her jeans.

Unable to hold back, Tracy threw her head back and cried out as the powerful climax totally engulfed her. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on the tree to keep her balance.

"AAAHHH FFFUUUCK YYEEAAHHH SINDYYYY!"

A torrent of cum burst from her pussy; drenching Sindy's face, the blonde eagerly swallowing the sweet tasting honey. As the last of the amazing sensation left her body, Tracy pulled up her jeans, staggered over to the stump and sat down.

"Jesus Christ," she groaned, wiping her brow.

Almost instantly Viva took her lover's place, hardly giving Sindy any time to recover. Quickly pulling down her jeans and her little pink thong, she pushed her waxed pussy into the trapped girl's face.

"Come on...lick it...LICK IT!" she gasped, grabbing the back of Sindy's head, desperate for release. Within a minute, the blonde sent Viva over the edge, her muscles twitching around the probing tongue as the climax racked the brunette's stocky little frame.

"AAAHHHH OHHH FFUCK...BITCH!"

Eventually relaxing, she then pulled up her jeans as Tracy undid the cuffs and released their captive.

"Thank God for that," said Sindy, rubbing her arms, "they were really starting to ache."

"Hmm, sorry about that," Tracy smiled, "right we're off, see ya later."

The two lovers jumped on the bike.

"Byyyeeee!" Viva yelled, smiling and waving as they roared off.

Sitting there in the shafts of sunlight breaking through the canopy with only the sound of birdsong for company, Sindy could feel her insides burning with guilt; she knew deep down she had enjoyed the whole experience more than she would ever admit to herself. Letting out a long sigh, she picked up her clothes; underneath them she found an envelope. Picking it up, she studied the front of it.

SINDY (FOX)

Tutting and rolling her eyes, she opened it. To her amazement inside there was £200 and a note; tucking the money in her sock, she read it.

Dear Sindy,

Thank you for playing our game with us, hope you enjoyed it as much as we did; we had always intended to pay you the money whether you won or not, it was just an incentive to get you to play. Hope you're not too mad at us; see you in the pub later.

Yours with love,

T&V xxx

P.S. It's YOUR round!

"That pair of scheming bitches," she smiled, shaking her head. Quickly getting dressed, she began the long jog back home; luckily she wasn't in college today, so that would give her all day to 'think' about what had just happened...and perhaps how she could get her own back...

Thanks for reading,

MELD.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12