Tally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

"How wonderful!" Tally exclaimed. "Just like that! I never knew the weather was like that here. I could almost put up with the heat as long as I could see storms like that one."

"Well, this weather usually lasts from mid-July to the end of August, so you'll probably get to enjoy more storms while you're here."

Tally said she needed to get at least one more pair of shorts and some more cool tops. She took a shower and I went to get dressed. When she came out to the kitchen Tally was wearing jeans and her top from the day before but she wore a bra now. She had also replaced the prosthesis. "Can we make this quick?" she asked. "I already can't wait to get back here and out of these pants and get this leg off."

So we did. I took her to the closest of Tucson's several malls. She went to a department store while I browsed in a book store. When we met by the fountain at our agreed time, Tally said she could suffer the jeans long enough for her to buy me lunch.

We ate good Mexican food and talked. I told her more about Tucson and Arizona. She told me about Stonehenge and the Tower of London. On the way home I took a detour (Tally had changed to shorts in the car and removed her leg) through the Saguaro National Monument so she could see the huge cacti. They always look to me like they're being robbed. She used up a roll of film on them and the surrounding landscape. "It really is beautiful, despite the emptiness," she said.

"I think the emptiness is part of what makes it beautiful. You should be here in the spring when the desert blooms." She couldn't believe that there would be so many flowers out in the barren desert.

"Wow, maybe I can come back and see that," she said. It was a simple statement but it stuck in my mind for some reason. I told her she was welcome any time. She took my hand and smiled.

We went home then and got naked. The rest of the day was uneventful. In spite of my horniness from the night before, I made it through the day without getting more than half an erection. We swam some, and late in the afternoon it stormed again. We watched it with the shelter of the patio roof over our heads.

We had another thunderstorm in the middle of the night. It woke me up and I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Tally was sitting in the dark outside on the patio. She turned her head a little when she heard the door slide open. I stood behind her and rested my hands on her bare shoulders. She leaned her head against my arm and sighed. I moved forward until my legs were against the back of her chair. She sighed and let her head loll back against me, my cock nestled in her hair. I was surprised that I didn't get hard. But I felt close to her then. A few minutes later my erection returned. However, the feeling of closeness remained.

"Bobbi found a keeper in you, Frank. Most men would have taken advantage of the situation this weekend, but you didn't." I smiled to myself. Then I leaned forward and slid my hands under Tally's breasts. I kissed her cheek and tweaked her nipples. She giggled.

"Just as long as you don't take it personally," I told her. "For the record, I want you so bad I can taste it -- and I can't wait until I can taste it!" My cock was stiff again and poking through a tangle of her hair. I pulled my hips back and it slid free.

I stood up and walked around to sit next to her. "I really want to make love to you. But I just can't see the percentage in adultery. It takes so much work to make a marriage work even without it. Besides, I have a sneaking suspicion that 'Bobbi' is going to put her seal of approval on anything you and I might want to do when she gets home." She took my hand the way she had in the car.

"It did sound that way, didn't it?" Tally was grinning at me. A flash of lightning flared overhead and the house was rattled by an instantaneous boom of thunder. Tally's startled grip almost crushed my hand. "Well, whether she does or not, I'm enjoying your company." I squeezed her hand and we spent the next half hour watching the storm move away and feeling terrifically horny. I was filled with that delicious feeling of anticipation. I looked at Tally's shining eyes there in the dim light. I could tell she was feeling something like it, too. Oh, temptation is sweet when you know you can resist it. It's especially sweet when you know that soon the temptation will be freely offered; an appetite to satisfy instead of a forbidden fruit. When the storm finally grumbled away we went back into the house and our separate beds.

Chapter 3

Tally braved a few rude stares when we went to pick Barb up at the airport the next day. She refused to wear jeans again after buying shorts to wear during her visit. The truth was that her good leg was so pale that there was little difference between it and the prosthesis. The manufactured leg was made so well that it was only noticeable because of its hinged knee. Walking down the concourse nobody seemed to notice it much. It was only when we were sitting as close as we could get to the gate that people began to realize. Tally just stuck her nose in a magazine and pretended not to notice their attention. Everybody seemed to notice, but none of them was rude.

Barb's plane arrived and she gave Tally a big hug even before she greeted me. She didn't have any checked luggage so we went straight to the car. They chattered all the way home. Neither of them asked me anything or said anything to me at all. I didn't mind. I was thinking about what we'd do when we got home. My cock was at varying degrees of erection all the way.

In the house Tally went with Barb down the hall. I stopped at the bar to mix drinks. I tossed my clothes to the couch and was sitting naked at the table outside when they joined me. Of course they were naked, though Tally still wore her leg. Barb put a towel on the cement next to my chair and took my hand. "Tally's told me how well behaved you've been honey. I think you deserve a reward." She flashed Tally a wicked grin and returned her eyes to me. "Any man who could resist this Earth Goddess deserves at least a blow job. Oh and, by the way, you may both consider this as a release from your promises." She knelt on the towel and slid me into her mouth.

She dipped her head and took more of my hardening cock into her mouth. I spread my legs and leaned back in my chair. While my wife sucked my cock I rolled my head to look at Tally. She had removed her leg and set it on the table. She was sitting there with a grin and stroking her stump. She winked at me. I reached out and she took my hand. Then I let her hand go and I took hold of the arm of her chair. I pulled and got her scooted close enough so that I could play with her tits and kiss her while I got my blow job.

It didn't take long. I erupted into Barb's mouth and clamped Tally's nipple between my thumb and finger. She let out a yelp and I let her go. Barb got up and started to go around to her chair but Tally stopped her. "Can I have a taste, Bobbi?" Barb blushed and looked at me. I winked at her. Tally just pulled her down and I watched as they kissed. At first Barbara was stiff and resistant. When Tally's fingers found their way to my wife's shaven pussy, however, she relaxed and participated fully. Her thighs parted and she wrapped her arms around her friend's neck with a sigh. The kiss lasted a long time.

It was a timeless moment for me. After a long time they broke the kiss. Barb stood up and looked at me. Her face looked like she'd spent the day in the sun instead of on a plane. "It's okay, honey," I told her. "Tally has been telling me about some of your adventures back in college. You've been keeping a few things from me, haven't you?"

That made her sputter and get even redder. She flashed an odd look at Tally, but Tally just laughed it off. I laughed too. I grabbed Barb's hand and pulled her onto my lap. I told her what Tally had told me. "I don't care what you did before I came along. All of that is what made you the woman I fell in love with. Still," I said, "I think you might need a spanking for keeping secrets from me."

"Oh. Please. Not that," she said with a grin. I grinned back. She loves her ass paddled. A glance at Tally's surprised expression told me that there were some secrets she didn't know. Barb turned so that she had her back to me. It allowed my erection (after the last few days, a blow job wasn't about to do the job) to settle up into her crotch. She rose a bit and moved forward. I felt her grip on me and then I was sliding into her very juicy pussy. When she was seated, she leaned over and kissed Tally again -- another long one -- as she rode me.

She used her muscles to massage my cock and I saw saliva leaking from Tally's mouth. It ran down her chin and dripped to her left nipple. Barb's tongue pressed Tally's cheek out from the inside and the sight made me lose it. I slammed up into Barb, dislodging their lips for the few seconds my orgasm lasted. Tally's hand went between Barb's legs and I felt her rubbing my wife's clit as well as my dick. Then she stopped, altering her strokes. Once again she flicked the clit, but when Barb showed signs of reaching a climax, she would change up. Tally was in control. Barb hadn't moved after I came but she got a full body shiver every few seconds. She was as close to the edge as Tally wanted her. Finally Barb began to writhe and Tally delivered her of an enormous orgasm. A few minutes later Barb picked up the towel and used it when she sat in her own chair.

It was too hot to go in the pool right then. We just sat and drank. I got an earful of "the Further Adventures of Bobbi and Tally" and we had a few more drinks. From one perspective, the truth was that the two of them had been pretty slutty in school. It didn't bother me. As a guy, I fucked a lot of women during the same time in my life. I was the male equivalent of a slut, I suppose.

That time with Joey wasn't the only time they'd shared a guy, just the first. They swapped a few times, too. At one keg party they had a contest to see which of them could give more blow jobs in an hour. The contest ended in a tie. They ran out of cocks after all the guys at the party had been through the line as many times as they could stand. They just couldn't get it up any more.

I went inside at sunset and threw together a batch of spaghetti sauce. The women moved into the house when they caught the aroma. We ate spaghetti with a salad and crisp, toasty parmesan garlic bread.

Chapter 4

Barb and I started the night alone in our bed. The idea of Tally alone down the hall seemed rather silly to both of us. Barb went to get her. After my initial blow job and their kiss; after fucking Barb while she made out with Tally and after Tally masturbating my wife, there was a lot of touching and fondling that went on during dinner and afterward.

It seemed like it was taking a long time for Barb to come back. Just as I was suspecting I'd need to go to them, they walked into the room. They divided and each took a side of the bed. We all kissed a while. I thought their lips tasted like pussy. When, a little later in our dance, I was down on Tally and included her stump in the foreplay I definitely smelled pussy on it. The image of Barb humping Tally's stump flashed into my mind.

It was the first time in my life that I was able to get it up six times in one night. It's the truth! I swear it! I can't blame you for not believing it, but look at the situation: two hot women, four tits, two juicy pussies, two willing assholes and a man being driven completely insane with lust. The women were eager to renew (and broaden) their physical adventures from their earlier years. They both had wished they'd indulged the desire to lick a pussy back then. I was content to watch through that part. It also helped to get me excited for round three with them both (they had gotten me hard using their mouths after the initial round).

Before I fucked Barb the third time, I bent her over and spanked her. Tally was intrigued watching it happen. Her eyes gleamed in the candle light as she watched and heard Barb's mounting excitement. When I'd turned my wife's ass a bright red and she collapsed panting on the verge of orgasm, Tally was hooked. After listening and watching Barb's extreme post-spanking fucking and orgasm, Tally had rolled to her belly.

"I've been a very naughty girl, Frank," she said. "I think I might need to be punished." She went on in detail about some of the fantasies she'd had about me before Barb got home. "Last night I was so horny that I had to masturbate twice before I could sleep." Barb got a thrill as she watched me giving her friend her first sexual spanking. I had to be careful after a bit to avoid hitting Barb's hand as she fingered Tally while I paddled her.

I went easy on her. Still, it turned her on enough to make her second orgasm roll through her in a strong wave, courtesy of Barb's talented fingers. Just as she reached it, the storm returned and I rolled her to her back and fucked through the thunder and lightning flashes. It was great! I lifted her stump up against our bellies and used her juices to finger her exposed asshole. I bent my head and kissed the smooth skin on the end of the stump and then licked it. Tally went nuts! She clamped me tight and screamed out loud. I blew another load into her depths.

That was when they went into their 69 and licked my semen out of each other. I was sore, but I knew the opportunity might never come around again. I rose to the occasion and fucked Barb while she was on top of her friend. When she had her climax I pulled out and went to the other end and plunged completely into Tally.

After I spent myself inside Tally a third time I couldn't do any more. I fell back and that was the last sensation I was aware of that night.

Distant thunder woke us up just after dawn. Tally and Barb groaned and pulled pillows over their heads. I had to pee so bad my belly ached. I crawled over the sleeping women (somehow I had ended up against the wall with Tally between Barb and me) and limped into the bathroom.

After I finished I was awake enough to go and make the coffee. I stepped out to the patio and lit my first cigarette of the day. When I went back in to get a cup of coffee I heard the television on in the bedroom. I peeked in the door and saw Tally half reclining with the remote in her hand. The sound of the shower came from the bathroom. "Want some coffee?" I asked Tally.

"God, yes," she replied with a warm smile. "I'll be out in a bit."

"I'll be happy to bring you a cup." Tally clicked off the TV and rolled to the edge of the bed. She straightened her leg and stood up. I watched in amazement as she stretched -- one of those 'first thing in the morning' complete stretches. She wobbled a little bit, but remained standing. Then she closed the distance between us, her tits bouncing up and down as she hopped. She draped her arm over my shoulder and we walked tandem to the kitchen.

My cock was up early, too. When Tally had her coffee and had gotten situated on the patio, I tossed Barb's towel from the night before at her feet. She grinned and scooted forward until her ass was just at the edge of the chair. She moved her leg one way and her stump out to the other side. Her slit opened and I could see all of the cum and pussy juices sticking her pubes together. I ran my fingers through the stiff hair and fluffed it up a bit. I sat on the towel and began licking. I could taste our sex from the night before. It just made me hornier.

"I think I want to shave," Tally said between gasps of air.

"I want to shave you." Barb's voice came from behind me. I turned to see her freshly showered hair wrapped in a towel turban. "In fact, I want to shave you both," she said as she sat next to us and watched me licking her friend's pussy. It was only a few minutes later that Tally grabbed my ears and pushed hard against my face when she came.

I made a show of picking a nonexistent pubic hair from my teeth which caused Tally to giggle and Barb to slap my ass hard. "He thinks he's funny," my wife said.

"Well, whatever he thinks, he sure knows his way around a pussy," Tally grinned. She was rubbing herself like she was ready to go again. Barb grabbed my erection and laid first claim to it. I hadn't washed yet either but Barb isn't too meticulous about that stuff. She's always been as sexually uninhibited as I am. Tally's visit had shown me a side of her that I'd been unaware of. Barb stuffed her mouth full of my cock and dug her fingers in between my ass cheeks to play with my anus. I moved a leg out to make it easier for her.

She didn't get me off just then. She let me pop out of her mouth and patted it like a pet. "There. I want to see that thing stiff all morning." She looked at Tally and got a grin back. "Every time we see you starting to get limp we'll suck you hard again. By lunchtime you'll be ready for some great sex."

"You do that and I'll be limping around with a pair of swollen balls."

"That's a myth," Barb announced. Tally nodded agreement. After pointing out to them that they didn't possess the necessary test equipment they conceded defeat.

So they still tried to keep me hard all morning. They were fairly successful. What it turned out to be was a four hour long session of foreplay. In their 'efforts to keep me aroused' they had to resort to spreading their thighs across my face. Once, while I was leaning over Barb so she could pump me up some more, Tally slid behind me and spread my cheeks so she could rim my butt and I nearly lost it. Barb had to apply emergency measures by clamping my balls tight so the pain would distract me. It did.

The daily storms had cooled the air considerably. We showed Tally a few spots we liked in town. We went way out east on Tanque Verde and we were suddenly out of town. We drove down to Tombstone and she took pictures of the O.K. Corral. We even made a run down to Mexico for some souvenirs for her friends in England. We were all really at ease with one another.

It was on the way back from Nogales that we stopped at a big steakhouse that sits nearly by itself on the highway. We took a semicircular booth near the back. We ordered mesquite grilled meats of various cuts and types. The place has a reputation for great food, and I think they earned it. I looked up from my plate of ribs and found Barb looking at me. Tally was busy slicing her brisket. I cocked my head at Barb but she just winked. She finished her steak and ordered a piece of cheesecake for dessert.

"Have you decided what you'll do now, Tally?" Barb asked her.

"Oh, I'm not sure. I've got some ideas but nothing is etched in stone yet."

"You know you could start a business here. There's a big market for illustrators and graphic artists."

"That had occurred to me," she reached out and took Barb's hand in hers. "It's especially been on my mind since yesterday." She turned my way and took my hand in her other one.

Barb glanced at me and I smiled. I nodded. "You know, if you do decide to stay here you can live with us." Tally's face broke into a grin. She squeezed our hands.

"Are you sure? I mean, I didn't plan on anything like this. I wouldn't want to get in your way, you know?"

I slid around next to Tally. I put my arm around her and kissed her gently. Barb beamed as she watched. "You wouldn't be in our way, sweetie. If we want private time -- or if you and Barb do, or you and I, for that matter -- we'll all respect that, and that's it. That's the only way people can live together." Tally looked at Barb and she nodded back. Tally let her head fall to my shoulder and she cried big drippy tears.

When she pulled herself together she told us she felt really comfortable with us. "I mean I'm really surprised," she said. "I haven't felt this open for a long time. Even with the Morrison's there was always something held back. I don't need to do that with you two." I squeezed her stump (she'd removed the leg after we sat down) and kissed her cheek.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers