Talmin

Story Info
An alien slave is very confused by humans.
4.6k words
4.24
48.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mab
Mab
5 Followers

PART 1

The beast raged against the chains. It was more an act of boredom then escape, the likelihood of that at the moment was unfortunately low. He felt cold. Everywhere after he'd been taken from the ship was cold. A breeze brushed its way through the beast's knotted and folded skirt. He emitted a low growl. The air tingled his bright green scales and wriggled its way under the leather harness on his back. The small tent thankfully kept most of the smells away. Very time he pasted one of the females on this planet, under the stench of human crept a smell that made his breathing difficult and his muscles tense. He wondered how long he had, how long it would be until he lost what little control he had. He tried to calculate the direction of his home planet to distract himself from the pulsing in his body. He knew vaguely where it was, though he'd never been there.

"Hello." The woman with short hair entered the tent.

He stared at her and felt the pulsing get worse.

"You know I saved you from a nasty fate." She wasn't fishing for gratitude, it was just a fact. She gazed at one of the many books in the tent.

The beast ignored the comment and studied her. Humans were ugly as a general rule, they had more hair than necessary, and their smell could be better. This one wasn't too bad, she'd look better green and with spikes, but besides that there was nothing unpleasant about her shape.

"Had I not bought you, you'd be in the mine now. There's little else on this planet besides the mine." She brushed some black hair behind her ear and turned the page.

The beast shifted his weight and tried to look at other things in the room. There were more books, a rug, some cushions, but nothing that spoke, had him chained, or had an odor that oddly demanded his attention.

"My husband left me his business, a few stores in town, so thankfully I don't have to marry again." She glanced at her slave and noted how heavy his breathing was. "Not that anyone would marry a barren woman. Would you?" She looked up at him again.

The beast swallowed hard. He stared at her hand laying on her chest. He lifted his eyes and met hers.

His gaze made her toes curl. There was a lust in it she'd never seen before. It wasn't like the slimy leers of the men outside the brothels. There was no want for power or lechery acts. It was some how an innocent lust. She broke the stare. "Do you know why I bought you?"

The beast was silent still.

"You can stop pretending you don't understand me anytime now. I know you speak English. You swore at the slave runners when they were beating that child."

He flinched in surprise then looked away.

"I bought you for scientific purposes. I have made an extensive study of other species, including yours. I could not pass up the opportunity of a obtaining my own living specimen."

Demon did not like where this was going, bleeding seemed a distinct possibility.

"The principals of your biology aren't that different from humans. There are some structural and chemical differences, Roke senses of taste and smell are more acute then humans, but nothing too radical." The woman looked her purchase over. He was well built, medium to slim frame, toned muscles, but not overly so. On his left arm were tattooed black markings His green scales were small, almost looking like green skin, and shined a little in the dim light. Scruffy brown and black hair flopped from his head, almost covering the beginning of the spikes, which were blue. The brown cloth around his waist went to the floor, but there was a slit on either side that started at the thigh.

"The Roke are nothing like humans."

She smiled. "Culturally the two are very different."

The beast grinned back. "Studied that too have you?" His tendency towards defiance and survival seemed to be conflicting with on another. There was a new sent in the tent, faint but it was there. Some animal was in the tent in?

"Yes. Roke males tend to have more than one wife, mainly because the ratio of females to males is three to one."

"Or because Roke have better stamina."

She smiled again. He must not had been a slave for long. "The males are not the head of the household. Also Roke males must be virgins in order to marry. And just before they marry they go through something called Talmin."

The beast fidgeted a great deal.

"Before Talmin a males spikes are green, like the rest of his body." She stood and took a step towards him. "During Talmin the spikes are green and after they turn purple." She stepped closer and reaffirmed her appreciation of his physic.

The strange smell was getting stronger. He pulled at the chains and tried not to notice she was coming closer. He had the feeling the strange smell was not a random little animal.

"There is some chemical reaction that occurs when a male and female Roke mate. If a male does not go through this reaction he goes mad." She walked around him and stood behind him. "That chemical reaction does not occur when a Roke mates with a female of another species and in that case is still considered a virgin." As she stood so close to him. She could feel the heat he radiated. She recalled for herself the research she'd done on Roke erogenous zones. "Have you ever been with a female of another species?"

He shook his head. The beast was glad she didn't seem to know everything, but too distracted to think about it for long. He knew now the strange smell was coming from her. The heavy damp smell made it hard for him to think. It filled him, pressing in his stomach and making him tingle. It was so close.

"This is a very old tradition." She glided fingers down his back on either side of the harness, surprised at the smoothness of the scales.

The beast gasped and groaned, arching his back against her fingers.

"It covers an erogenous zone." She paused and watched him squirm. "Part of it any way, and makes the back more sensitive at the same time." His body surged under her hand. She bit her lip and snuck her finger under the harness a little.

His moans became growls. His body burned as she slid a finger between two of his spikes. He bucked against the chains. His legs went weak and he fell to the floor.

The woman stepped away. She involuntarily tighten between her legs as she watched him pant on his knees. She swallowed. "I am Mila Rell. What is your name?"

He couldn't speak for a moment. "You can't pronounce it."

"I could try."

He slowly got to his feet and turned to face her. "It's closest translation is Demon."

Mila raised an eyebrow. "You give me so many questions." She put a hand on his chest, then started softly twisting his right nipple with her thumb and finger.

Demon growled loudly. The wonderful damp smell filled the entire tent. His entire body ached for action. He couldn't take any more. He grabbed Mila and laid her safely on some of the many cushions.

Mila now realized she'd taunted him a little too much. Heat was pouring off him, but there was no sweat. She smiled and touched his face, again surprised at its smoothness then trailed down to his chest and pinched his forest green nipple.

Demon grunted and followed the damp sent that unsettled him so much to the source, which seemed to be between her legs. He moved down her body and lifted her robe and dress. The smell was so thick he could taste it. There was a damp cloth tight against Mila's crotch, protecting it. Humans were strange. Demon leaned in and sucked at the wet cloth.

Mila arched to meet his mouth. His tongue pushed against her. There was a long suck that kept increasing its intensity. Mila cried out and writhed under Demon's mouth. She felt him softly bite using his lips and suck as his mouth almost closed. Waves rippled through Mila's body as she cried out again.

"Lady Rell?!" one of her guards yelled.

Lady Rell collected her thoughts and dragged herself out of Demon's reach, somehow straightening her clothes before the guard, Thomas, burst through the tend flap. Thomas the stupid, but also Thomas the strong and loyal. "I'm fine guard. Take the slave to the cellar study." She looked at Demon who had sat up, but was still on the floor. "And see that he's chained."

* * * * *

PART 2

Demon watched the guard walk into the hallway. He half heartedly pulled at the chains on his arms and legs. The loops held tight, as he expected. His time with Mila had actually calmed him. The smell and tastes had changed slightly when she screamed. He wasn't sure if it was the smell or the taste that had calmed him.

Mila passed Thomas in the hall and entered her study. She placed a notebook and pencil on a table out of Demon's reach. She smiled at him then walked to where the chains were controlled. She shortened them so Demon was stretched until he could barely move. "The walls are thicker in here in deference to the tent in the courtyard." She went back to the notebook and wrote the date and time. "First, we'll study anatomy."

Demon twitched.

Mila undid the ties that kept the skirt on his body. The brown cloth dropped to the floor. She was surprised how well the skirt had hidden his excitement. It was like any man's penis, a well endowed man, except for the lack of hair around it and the fact it was green with blue stripes. As distracting as that was Mila noticed there was something in leather tied to and wrapped around his left thigh. It moved slightly. "What's this?" She began to untie it.

Demon flinched and unsuccessfully tried to back away from her hands. He kept his mind on his breathing, keeping it slow. He closed his eyes tightly as she touched the inside of his thigh.

Once untied the leather snake left his thigh, draping down until the tip reached the floor. Mila walled around him and tilted her head to one side. "You have a tail." She tilted her head to the other side. "I didn't read about that anywhere."

"We didn't want to make anyone jealous." It was pure will that abled him to speak. He went back to regulating his breathing.

Mila grinned. She was becoming very glad he hadn't been a slave for long. As she began to untie the leather harness Demon had trouble continuing his breathing exercise. Once is was undone Mila peeled it from his back and tail, then dropped it on the floor. She surveyed the newly exposed flesh. The spikes on his back where blue like the ones on his head. Around the middle of his back the spikes became smaller and duller until they were nothing more then blue bumps down the last half of his tail. Mila walked to the table and wrote a quick note. She looked up at him and met his eyes. He had the same lust filled stare as before. "You're very handsome."

Demon bit his lip. The wonderful wet smell filled his nostrils again. "Thank you."

"What do you think of me?"

"You're strangely not ugly for a human." His voice was strained but clear.

Mila giggled. "I've read the Talmin causes a great deal of tension in a male's body to the point of being painful. Do you have pain? Where is it located?"

Demon avoided her eyes.

"Where is your pain?"

He swayed a little on the chains then murmured to the floor, "my head, stomach, and and. . . ."

Mila took more notes and walked towards him again. "Do your body parts make you uncomfortable?"

"Talking about them does." Demon grunted and tried to examine the restraints.

"Well, I don't know what you call certain body parts so I'll have to guess." She circled his hard penis gently in her hand.

Demon groaned and jerked towards her.

"Do you have pain here?" She smoothly moved her hand up and down as she asked.

Demon growled and nodded.

Mila squeezed a little and enjoyed the twitch of the burning flesh in her hand. "It's not so much pain, as it feels so good it becomes painful?"

He nodded again. It felt like every inch of his flesh was exploding and regenerating itself at the same time. As much as he wanted it to stop he'd rather be slowly crushed to death then have her not touch him.

"Anywhere else?"

Another nod.

"I think you're going to make a mess soon." Mila began to undo her dress. "And as skin is easier to clean then clothing." She made a neat pile of her clothing.

Demon's mouth gaped open. He had never seen a naked female of any species. Her figure was trim, not thin. She had ample breasts and firm legs, in between which there was a small patch of black hair. Its only purpose seemed to be to grab his attention.

Mila went behind him again. She placed her hand at the base of his tail. "Is there pain here?"

Demon convulsed at shook as Mila massaged the base of his tail, kneading it. He groaned as her hand began to move up an down. Her hands pressing and then pulling at one of the spikes.

"Am I close?" She slid her hand down, slightly squeezing and pulling as she did. She loved watching him jerk and arch at her touch. She knelt as she reached the end of his tail. She played with the tip, rolling it in her fingers. It tried to pull away but she had a firm grip.

Demon's breathing was now in loud grunts. He felt like he was going to explode. If Talmin didn't make him mad this human would.

She lifted his tail, still pinching the tip, and looked where a human's testicles would be. Instead there where was patch of swelling purple flesh, it looked almost like a thick bubble was emerging from him. Mila leaned in and gave the strange bulge a long deep suck.

"Aaaaah!" Demon let the chains hold him up. His eyes where squeezed shut.

Mila got up and studied the floor. "Interesting."

Demon, slightly less tense but only barly, willed his eyes open. "What's, what is that?" There was a large puddle of a thick bright red liquid on the floor.

"What color is your blood?"

"Black. Did that come out of me?" Demon looked horrified at the floor.

"They do keep you sheltered don't they? I think that would be your sperm."

Demon struggled back to his feet. "My what?"

The panic in his voice was cute. "It would be the male contribution to the creation of a child."

"Oh." He was a little embarrassed, he'd actually never thought about it. He also had only been in Talmin a few days. All he knew about such matters was the ritual he had to go through when he finally reached the home planet. His body still burned and the room was still filled with her damp sent.

Mila faced him and it was her turn to be confused. "You're still erect."

"What?"

"Your penis, um. . . ." She walked over at took him into her hand again. "This, it's still stiff."

He tried to move towards her. "It's been like that since Talmin started."

Mila wrote more notes, then looked him over. There was still some red liquid on his penis. It looked a bit like spilled strawberry syrup. Mila liked strawberries. She knelt, avoiding the puddles, and leisurely licked Demon clean.

Demon grunted and growled down at her. Humans were strange, but he was beginning not to care.

Mila tasted him carefully. It wasn't like strawberries. It was rather sweet, beyond that she couldn't really describe it. She stood up and saw she'd managed to remain clean. She replaced his harness and skirt then put her own clothes back on. "Guard!" Thomas appeared, perhaps a little too quickly. "Take him to a slave's quarters, and get someone to clean the room. I'll be turning in early." She didn't want to over use her slave the first day.

The guard detached Demon from the wall and lead him away. Demon resisted, his body and nose told him he wasn't finished, put the guard was very insistent.

Mila took a few more notes, shut the book and went to her chambers.

* * * * *

PART 3

His study session with Mila had not been helpful, it'd made him worse. Demon paced in the small room clenching his arm, the pain distracted him a little. There was not a body part that didn't throb. He dug into his arm deeper. His memory of the day scraped pulses down his body. It was so warm. He looked about the room and removed his skirt. The pain was getting unbearable. He lost track of the hand not digging into his flesh. It roughly grabbed what Mila had called a penis. He didn't think he even had a word for it. The Roke were very private about, well, private things. He found himself squeezing it in a fast rhythm. That certainly wasn't helping. He forced his hand away and punched the wall. If he could just sleep a little. How was he going to get to sleep in this state? The human's scent, her hands, the taste of the wet cloth between her legs. Demon slammed his skull against the wall until he got very sleepy.

Thomas left the slave quarters, what he'd seen still on his mind. Ma'am would never had done that had she known he was watching. Seeing her strip and caress that creature. Thomas's pants felt tight. Jill was cleaning the study. She didn't know what the stuff was she was cleaning up. He thought of Jill bent over scrubbing the floor, her rounded ass wiggling, her breasts bouncing in the low cut dress. Thomas walked a little faster. Jill was eager to please everyone, especially men in uniforms. Thomas was definitely one of those, and his broad shoulders, strong arms and legs, had always made Jill very interested in pleasing him. Thomas turned a corner and stared into the study. There she was, just as he pictured, butt wiggling and aimed right out the door. His dick twitched. He snuck up behind her and gave her ass a squeeze.

Jill jerked her head around. She'd hoped it was Thomas, he was one of the better ones. He treated her nice even when he wasn't having her three times a day. That was the wonderful thing about young men, they had all sorts of extra energy. It also helped that there were a few horses he could make jealous. She smiled at him and kept scrubbing.

Thomas shut and bolted the door. He unbuckled his sword. Jill's back was a little arched so her ass stuck out a little more. Thomas removed his clothes. He knelt behind Jill and lifted her dress. Jill almost never wore under garments and today was no exception. He spread her legs as Jill still made a faint pretense at cleaning the floor. Thomas massaged her ass cheeks a bit then plunged three fingers deep inside her cunt.

Jill moaned and had to stop scrubbing. She clenched down on the fingers slamming into her. She felt his thumb rub fiercely on her clit. She pushed up against his hand, trying to make him go deeper and faster.

Thomas loved how she felt, and how she just let him do anything he wanted to her. She yelled over and over until he finally removed his hand.

"Oh God Thom," she panted over her shoulder. "More. God, do more!"

Thomas smiled and responded by roughly thrusting his thick cock into her to the base.

"Aaaaah!" Anything that size was always a surprise, but for Jill always a pleasant one.

Thomas took her hips in either hand. Jill usually started getting loud after the first bit. He began pistoning into her with ever bit of strength he had. Each thrust pushed Jill forward a foot and she pushed back just as hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Ahh! Ahhh!" Jill was yelling by now, but the walls were thick, and neither really cared.

Thomas didn't speak. He moaned and grunted through his teeth. Thomas roared over her yells. He took out his handkerchief and whipped away the excess. Thomas gently kissed her right butt cheek. "I have to go back on duty before I get fired." He smiled down at her as he dressed.

"You be by the north wall at midnight?"

Thomas tucked his slightly shrunken cock into his clothing. "I wouldn't be surprised."

Jill put her dress down and cleaned up the new mess.

Mila changed and tired to sleep. More than his screams, more than the pleasure he'd given her in the tent; his stare tormented her. It was innocent, powerful, and lust all at once. She threw all the covers off her bed. It was far too hot in the room. She'd have the heating checked. His face when she'd taken him in her hand. Mila changed position in the bed again and glared at the ceiling. His tail was just as sensitive as his penis, maybe more so. Jean would laugh at her for calling it that. 'You're always so formal.' Mila didn't actually like Jean, but she was the only other woman on the planet with any free time that could hold a conversation for more than five minutes. She remembered Demon's eyes on her and thrashed in the bed again. Men do not effect her this way. She appreciated them briefly and discreetly, their mere existence did not torment her like this. But truly he wasn't a man. Demon wasn't human, and in a way he was only just going through puberty, hardly a man. The mouth between her legs had felt a great deal like a man though. She knew exactly were he was, should send for him, she paid the guards and servants enough to be loyal. No, no. Mila looked down at her body through the light weight night dress. Her nipples made little tents in the cloth. She twisted it as she had done to Demon. It made her legs tingle. Her hand slid down her body and lifted the nightgown. She didn't sleep in underwear. A single finger probed its way timidly, followed by a second. They worked slowly in and out of her body. Mila bit her lip and twisted her nipple harder. Her thumb pressed down on her clitoris. Her fingers curled inward as she pumped them in and out of her body. Seeing Demon's face smile defiantly and nestle between her legs. She gasped and moaned louder and louder.

Mab
Mab
5 Followers
12