Talon Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina finds a wolf who he turns her.
3k words
4.53
77.3k
79

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Sorry for taking so long to post this chapter. I've been going through some tough times (losing the last of my grandparents and my computer messing up on me). So I have to start from scratch.

Due to the changes in my story, I had to go with a different title. Since I've done that I have included Fang Ch.01 into this chapter.

I almost didn't finish this story because I had to rewrite it twice. This is my third attempt. So instead of posting the whole story like I had planned, I'll be doing it by chapters.

Oh and a BIG thank you to Traci for editing this story. It would not have been readable without you!

******

Tina Maxwell came to a slow stop on the shoulder of the deserted country road. The fading afternoon sun caused the tall trees to cast shadows over the old dirt road. Despite the growing darkness she pulled her green Dodge Ram truck over after seeing a dog lying on its side on the opposite side of the road. Being an animal lover she couldn't just drive by without stopping, plus it was like she just had to stop.

Animals, for Tina, were her soft spot. You might as well say if it had fur she loved it. From the time she could walk she had been caring for all kinds of wounded animals so it only seemed right that she become a vet. Using her intelligence, she would study day and night for tests, never going out and partying, never dating, just always studying.

After college, she and a friend had started a vet clinic, running it from her own home. Now, though, she had the business to herself. Tina had run off her partner after coming back home early from a house call and finding Mandy and Curt going at it like rabbits on her couch. It had broken her heart to see the only man she had ever loved fucking another woman and her best friend at that.

After college her and Mandy had moved to the farm town of Hazeville, South Carolina. The town center consisted of a grocery store, the town hall, clothes store, two bars, and a gas station/garage. The rest of the town was nothing but land and farms filled to the brim with all kinds of animals.

A month after moving to Hazeville, Tina and Mandy had opened an animal clinic, running it basically from the home they shared. Not only did they run the clinic in their home but they went to house calls when the animal was to sick for transport. It was a good thing Tina had a truck cause most of the roads were full of potholes that seemed only to get bigger and bigger every time it rained.

Not long after opening the clinic she had met Curt, the town playboy, and fallen in love with him. After finding him and Mandy fucking on her living room couch, Tina had kicked both of them out of her house and out of her life.

Tina shook her head trying to banish her painful thoughts as she hopped out of the truck. Slowly, she made her way across the road and leaned over. Amazed, she realized that the dog wasn't a dog, but a huge timber wolf. The white fur just below its ribcage was caked with dried blood that had come from a three inch wide cut.

Tina watched the wolf closely and could see its chest rise and fall with every slow breath it took. Giving thanks she knelt down and almost jumped back up when she heard a low growl. Sitting perfectly still, she watched as he slowly lifted his head. Her gray eyes met his pail blue ones. Blue eyes? Now what is a timber wolf with blue eyes doing in South Carolina?

Puzzled, Tina watched the wolf for any signs of aggression. When it seemed like it was safe, she slowly reached out her left hand. When her hand got close enough, she held still seeing if he would bite or sniff.

Tina smiled and relaxed her body when the injured wolf just sniffed her hand and licked it once before laying back down.

"It's OK honey. I'll take ya home with me and get ya all patched up in no time."

Carefully she lifted the wolf and held him close to her chest, not caring that some of the wet blood soaked into her blue T-shirt. She made her way to the passenger side of the truck and carefully opened the door, trying not to move the wolf around too much. Once she had gently placed him in the truck, she went to the other side and got in behind the wheel.

As she made her way home, she talked softly to the wolf to keep him calm. Telling him her name and about herself as if he could understand her. Which it seem as if he could as her watched her with his intelligent filled bright blue eyes.

Once in the house, she took him to the examining room. With gentle fingers, she cleaned and stitched the wound. When she was finished, she lifted him once again and carried him into her bedroom and placed him on the foot of her king size bed.

Leaving her bedroom, she fixed herself a ham sandwich and poured a glass of milk. As she ate she could feel a strange pulling sensation as if something was pulling her toward the wolf on her bed. After finishing, she washed her glass and took a shower trying to ignore the strange sensation. As the hot water rained down on her she began to think of the past. Something she had tried not to do.

Tina had fallen in love with Curt just after a month of dating him. Just looking into his soft brown eyes had sent her heart racing and his smooth deep voice would cause her to shiver. All through the year, they had been dating she had often wondered what he could have seen in her. She had never seen herself as beautiful until she had been in Curt's arms.

After Tina had caught Curt and Mandy together, she had tossed both of them out of her house and cried. With a broken heart, she had changed her locks on her doors and would have changed her number, but she knew if she did none of her clients would be able to reach her.

So with a strong wall around her mending heart, she worked long hours, not stopping until the sun had set. Being the only vet in a farm town kept her busy, so the only time she had to think was when she was driving from farm to farm. That is when she would cut on the truck radio and turn up the volume.

Sighing, she cut off the water and dried herself. Walking naked into her bedroom, she looked at the wolf and saw him watching her. Smiling, she sat on the edge of the bed and began to pet the beautiful white fur of the wolf. It felt soft and thick as it shifted through her fingers.

"I've got to give you a name since your going to be here for at least a week. Hmm....how 'bout Fang?"

Tina gave a soft laugh when Fang answered with a soft grown as if he knew what she was asking him.

After petting Fang for a few more minutes, she pulled the covers back and got into bed.

"Night Fang. Sweet dreams," she said softly before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

******

The wolfish grown was because her small hand had been so close to his cock, which had grown rock hard at the sight of her naked body. Talon Hunter was glad his hind leg was positioned just right to cover it. But now as thoughts raced his cock slowly unsheathed itself.

Here he was in Hazeville, chasing a killer and he just had to run into his mate. For a month now he had been tracking Trevor, living up to his last name, and he had been so close to catching the bastard!

Someone had found the body of a young human female with her throat torn out. It was clear to the werewolf that found her that she had been savagely raped and killed. The two alpha males, Frank and George, had swiftly called a pack meeting asking the hunters to find the killer and stop him before he exposed them to the humans.

Only some of the pack laws were the same, but the second most important law is to protect the human race. Killing a human that wasn't a threat to the pack was punishable by death.

After two days of searching, Talon was the first to find the killers trail. Which by pack law, meant it was his right to track down and kill the rogue werewolf. He had to call Frank in the morning and find out what he should do since he found his mate. If he stayed, he would lose Trevor's trail. If he left, his beautiful mate would feel an incredible loss. Talon couldn't do that to her, it wasn't in his makeup to do it.

Searching for a mate was one of the things that werewolves start to do once they hit puberty. Some found their mates sooner than others. Here he was 400 years old and just now finding his mate. Oh, and she just happens to be human. Now that is something rare and only happens every hundred years or so. He had hit puberty when he was 16, so he had been searching for a mate far longer than most in the entire werewolf history. He had just about given up hope of ever finding her and now here she was in all her naked glory.

At the first scent, he had known she was his mate, and even now he could feel his soul reaching out for hers. Looking at her now, Talon could see the slow rise and fall of her full C cup sized breasts as she took even breathes. Her long, damp, auburn hair was spread out over her pillow and her face was slightly turned to the side. He knew from earlier that her eyes were a light gray color. They had looked almost silver in the fading afternoon sunlight. Her arched eyebrows perfectly framed her wide eyes and her nose was long and slender. Her high cheekbones and pointed chin gave her a heart shaped face, and her lips were bow shaped. They were sinfully kissable.

Talon had seen that she was a tall woman as she had cleaned and bandaged his wound. When she had walked naked to the bed he had seen every one of her beautiful curves. Tina had to be at least six feet tall at most with an hourglass shaped body and long sleek legs.

Glancing away from Tina's sleeping form to the digital clock on her nightstand he noted that she had been asleep for at least two and a half hours. Getting up, he slowly pulled the covers down, exposing her breasts, then the rest of her flawless body, to his gaze. When she didn't move, he slowly walked in-between her spread thighs and sniffed her womanhood. Slowly he licked her.

His tongue parted her soft folds and her taste burst upon his tongue, causing his cock to harden and slip out of its sheath. When his tongue ran across her hardening clit, Tina let out a soft moan and opened her legs wider. Talon knew he should stop but couldn't, the mating bond was pulling at him too strongly. When Tina let out another groan, this one louder than the last, he shifted forms and crawled up her body. Looking into her face, he could see that her eyes were open and they were glossy with sleep, hazy with passion. He knew she thought she was dreaming.

Kissing her gently as he wrapped her in his arms he covered her with his body, they both moaned. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, he cupped her left breast and rubbed her hard nipple with his thumb. She arched her back and thrust her breast into the palm of his hand as she moaned into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, he gazed into her eyes as he balanced on his left arm and slowly ran his right hand down her body. Even when his fingers slowly parted her wet pussy lips, Tina still had that sleepy haze clouding her eyes. Slowly, he pushed two fingers into her tight heat, causing her to gasp and close her eyes. Dropping his head, he sucked her hard nipple into his mouth as his fingers slowly thrust in and out of her wet slit, stretching her and pushing further into her with each thrust. He had just sucked her other nipple into his mouth when his fingers pushed up against something. Even though this surprised him, he pressed his thumb against her hard nub. Circling it then rubbing over it. He felt great pride knowing he would be the first and last man to enter her body.

At Tina's whispered, "please more" Talon couldn't take anymore. Removing his fingers he grabbed his throbbing leaking cock and aimed the head at her heated entrance. Covering her body with his once more, he grabbed her hip in one had and held her close to him with the other and whispered into her ear.

"This is going to hurt, but the pain wont last long just hold still and the pain will pass quickly. I promise."

With that he held her tighter and rammed his ten-inch cock into her up to the hilt. Tina screamed in pain.

As he sat back he pulled her into his lap and held her head against his shoulder and held her hip still with the other. She whimpered and he growled as the position pushed his cock deeper into her body.

******

It had been the burning pain of being torn apart that had woken her from the best dream she had ever had, but it had been the gentle arms around her now that told her it hadn't been a dream at all. Leaning back, she gazed into the same bright blue eyes she had seen before going to sleep that night and the ones she had stared into in her dream. Now she remembered watching him change and stiffened.

"Fang?" Tina asked in a shaky voice.

With a slight nod of his head he said "Talon," in a deep husky voice that made her shiver. When she opened her mouth to ask what exactly was he, he kissed her and the pleasure that had been cut off by pain was now back full force. Shifting her hips she gasped in pleasure as he moaned into her mouth and thrust his tongue deeper.

Talon broke their kiss once again and turned her around without pulling his cock out of her. Before she could wonder on that, he had her on all fours and she could feel him growing even bigger inside of her. Moaning, she turned and looked over her shoulder and watched as his face and body changed into a large white furred werewolf.

His face elongated in to a wolfs muzzle and ears grew pointed on to of his head. His body had stayed the same just growing bigger and muscular and sprouting snow white fur. If he had a tail, she had no way of telling because of the position he held her in. His hand had also grown slightly bigger and had razor sharp claws. If stood up straight she knew he would be seven feet tall.

Tina knew this should have frightened her, but in a strange way the just sight of him like this heightened her pleasure. When a rumbling growl sounded from his chest, she turned and closed her eyes. Soon she could feel his furred chest and legs pressing against the back of her thighs and back. Slowly, he began to pull out his now twelve inch cock as he cupped both of her breasts in his clawed paws and squeezed until the sharp tips drew blood. With his legs, he parted her legs wider then she felt him gently bite down on her shoulder and when his body tensed up she knew he was fixing to fuck her hard and fast just like an animal would.

Tina grew wetter at just the thought. Then screamed in pleasure and pain.

******

Talon bit down on Tina's shoulder as he rammed his cock deep inside, pushing the small knot at the base of his cock into her body, locking them together, until he came so many times he couldn't come anymore. The bite on her shoulder would heal by tomorrow afternoon and Tina wouldn't be awake until the sun had set. By then, she would fully be the werewolf she was destined to be.

Not wanting the pain of the bite to shut off her pleasure he pulled back and rammed his cock in again and again, as his hand cupped her between her legs and his fingers rapidly circled her clit. He could feel her tight sheath milking his cock as pleasure ran through her body.

Gods, she was so tight! Her tight wet walls fit him like a glove and tried to pull his cock back into her every time he would pull back.

Feeling his pleasure growing and his balls tighten, Talon released her shoulder so he wouldn't break her bones when he came.

This time they came together, his howl and her cries of pleasure echoing through out the house.

******

I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I had fun writing it. I'm sorry it took so long and I hope to have the next chapter posted for y'all soon. ANYWAY! Please vote and send me your thoughts but please no insults. Thanks!

KISSES,

Angel ;)