Talon Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina is turned and Trevor has some fun of his own.
2.9k words
4.55
60.3k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second chapter I hope you enjoy reading it. But be warned, for this chapter has a graphic rape scene. It will be marked like so: ******(&)******,at the beginning and like this at the end: @@@@. If that section will be offensive to you please skip it and read the next part.

I'm writing this story chapter by chapter so if you would like to make some suggestions, please do so, and who knows, I just might use your ideas in the next chapter.

And also I would like to give a HUGE thak you to SG for all the editing help.

Enjoy!

******

All through the night Talon's cock pushed in and out of Tina's willing body, and when she had came for the tenth time she had stopped counting. So she was no longer sure how many times she had came.

She was so full of Talon's cum that it seemed as though she would burst. The feeling wasn't unpleasant, quite the opposite, it was down right pleasurable. The only thing that kept his cum from flowing out of her was the knot at the base of Talon's cock. That same knot trapped his dick within her, keeping him from pulling out of her.

Now they were lying on their sides and his hand, uh.... paw, slowly stroked her sweat covered body, causing her to shiver in pleasure. Using the same paw, he raised her leg, and slowly he started to thrust his cock harder into her cunt once again.

Tina moaned as she felt the thick shaft rubbing the inside of her battered pussy walls. She could also feel the crowned head of his cock slowly shoving into her cervix. It was the first time that had happened since they had started making love.

All night long Tina had been like a dog in heat. It was as if she couldn't get enough of Talon's cock. Never had she felt this close to someone; yet she normally wouldn't be doing this with someone she didn't even know.

Deep inside it felt as if she had known Talon all her life, and that her soul was somehow connected to his. That was the only thing about tonight that had truly scared her. She hadn't even felt this close to Curt when they were dating, and they had never done anything other than kissing.

After what Curt and Mandy had done to her she had made a promise to herself. Never again would she let herself get too close to anyone. Even after a year, the pain she had felt after walking in on Curt and Mandy was still fresh in her mind.

In the end, it seemed to be the ones you love that hurt you the most, and she was afraid that Talon could hurt her more than Curt and Mandy ever had.

Suddenly her thoughts went blank as pleasure rushed over her body like a tidal wave, and she arched her back, taking even more of Talon's cock into her body. Throughout the night, his hard as steel cock had stayed planted firmly inside her, and she loved every minute of it. Dimly, she wondered why she hadn't had sex sooner.

This time Talon made love to her slowly, pushing his cock into her deeper than before. Soon he let her leg rest on his and used his fingers on her sensitive clit, making tight circles around her hard nub as he licked and nipped on her shoulder, neck, and ear.

When her pussy tightened around his cock he pushed into her body with longer and harder strokes, heightening her pleasure until she didn't know where she left off and he began.

Talon began to thrust into her faster, and Tina's pussy began to milk his cock. With a scream she came harder than she had all night. The electric waves of pleasure were so strong that everything went black and she passed out.

******

When Talon felt her body slump he grasped her hip and thrust his cock into her body, four....five times then howled as he filled her uterus with the last of his cum.

Now he would have to keep still for at least an hour for his knot to go down enough for him to pull out of her body. Wrapping his arms around her he held her tightly against his fur covered body. He angled her hips and pushed his cock deeper into her and held still.

As he lay there holding her body against his, he licked and nuzzled her neck in affection, as his kind often does. Werewolves are very affectionate to their mates and children.

Talon could feel how their souls were connected. That connection ran deeper than any human couple could ever hope to have. It was so strong that he would feel, know her every emotion and she his, but not only that, now he would know if she was ever in danger. And that was comforting.

When Tina awoke she would also feel the connection, if she hadn't already, and he hoped she would accept it. Her being human, she might not be to happy about it.

But for now all he had to really worry about was Trevor. After confronting him in the woods, Talon wondered if Trevor would keep running, or if he would seek him out. Talon was sure that Trevor sensed that he was no longer being pursued.

If Trevor came for Talon, he would have to protect Tina. Once Trevor got a whiff of his scent on her, he would come after her to get to him.

With a tired sigh Talon cleared his mind and closed his eyes and let sleep take him. His last thoughts were of the beautiful woman that he held so tightly in his arms.

******

Trevor stopped and looked around. He was in the back yard of a small farm house. Lifting his muzzle and scenting the air around him, he could smell the woman inside of the house. His cock twitched. Then he growled as he caught the scent of a male. No problem, he would kill the man and fuck the woman senseless before he killed her too.

It had been almost a month since he had left the body of the slut in the woods.

He'd not had time for a good fuck lately as he was being tracked. So he had been forced to "keep it in his pants." Now it was time to rectify that problem since it seemed as though Hunter was no longer tracking him. Trevor briefly wondered why, since Hunter should have been fully healed by now.

The last girl had not been the only human he had killed. He would have gotten rid of the body, like he had done with all the others, if it wasn't for the other werewolf. Trevor had just ripped out the bitch's throat when he had sensed the other were's presence. Cursing his luck, he had taken off, knowing that the local packs would be sending the hunters after him. Until today, he had remained one step ahead of the one that had first caught his scent.

Trevor had been backtracking to confuse the hunter even more when he had run into him.

"Hello, are you having fun?" Trevor said. The whole time he stood there, he never took his eyes off the hunter.

"A hell of a time," he growled. "I would like to know the name of my prey."

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," Trevor laughed evilly at the childish taunt. He knew full well that the hunter wouldn't give his name. Trevor was slightly surprised when he actually did.

"Talon Hunter," he said with a knowing smirk.

"Hunter huh? I see your job fits the name. I would say it was a pleasure knowing you but....." he left the words hanging. In the next second Hunter had attacked, leaving Trevor with just enough time to change to his wolf form.

From that moment on, the rest of the battle was......hazy at best, but Trevor did know that he had wounded Hunter severely enough to get away. The injuries they had both sustained had been severe, and both would need at least a full day to recover.

Once Trevor was sure he was far enough away from Hunter, he found a place to safely recover. Through the afternoon hours and some of the night, he had remained hidden as he healed. While he had been healing he could sense that Hunter had backed off from the chase, and soon after that he was up and going again. Running full out, he had come across this home.

All the rooms were dark except for one; he could see the light shining through the window. Silently he approached and peered inside.

The couple inside were in the middle of making love. Oh, how Trevor loved to be in a woman when she was already wet and slick. Now all he had to do was get the man outside and get rid of him.

Stepping back from the window he growled then made all the noises that a couple of fighting dogs would make. Over his own noises, Trevor could hear the footsteps of the man as he left the room. Once the man was outside Trevor didn't give the man the time to even fire a shot from the gun he held in his hand. In seconds the man's lifeless body fell to the ground with a muffled thud. A evil smile curled Trevor's lips as he watched the man's blood seep out of what remained of his throat.

Changing to human form Trevor made his way into the bedroom. As he opened the door he heard the woman ask in an annoyed voice, "Curt, I told you they were just dogs fighting out back. Now are you going to get in this bed and fuck me? I was so close." The bitch didn't even look behind her.

Chuckling, Trevor got into the bed behind her and pulled her against his chest. He moaned when she ground her ass into his hard cock.

******(&)******

Gripping her hips hard he rammed his nine and a half inch cock into her already soaking wet pussy. When she screamed he moved his hands up and grabbed her breast so hard that she gasped in pain, then leaning forward he growled into her ear, "I'm not Curt, bitch." When she began to struggle against him he grew even harder, and still his cock hardened even more as her screaming filled his ears.

"That's it you fucking slut. Scream. Scream as loud as you can. No one is going to come and help you way out here, and it just makes me wanna fuck you even more. Can't you feel how hard you're making me?" Pinning her to his chest he rammed his cock into her tight sheath over and over again. He could feel her cunt tighten around his cock trying to expel him from her body, fighting him. He just moaned in pleasure then grunted as his prick forced her fighting muscles to part. All too soon, he felt his balls draw up against his body and felt the jolt of pleasure burst through the tip of his cock as his cum shot into her raped cunt.

Pulling out of her cum filled pussy he flipped her over onto her stomach. Pinning her upper body down on the bed with one hand then he angled her ass up in the air with the other. He grabbed his cock and lined it up with her back door.

"Please God!! NOOOO!"

As she bucked her ass, trying to get away, he rammed his cock into her and leaned over her back and whispered into her ear. "Yesssss I'm going to fuck your sweet ass all night long and when I'm through with you I'm going to kill you."

At his words she fought even harder to get away. Gripping her hips tighter and pushing firmly down on her back he pulled his cock all the way out of her ass. He gazed at her gaping asshole then rammed his throbbing cock into her once again. Pleasure coursed through his body as he fucked her with hard and brutal punches. Trevor could feel the blood from her ass coating his cock, and hear flesh slapping against flesh over her screams.

Once again he felt his balls drawing up, then he howled out as he erupted into her ass. Still hard he rammed into her gaping cum filled pussy once again and rode her hard just as hard as he had before.

For the rest of the night she fought to get away and all it did was turn him on more.

By the time he was finished with her she could only moan out in pain and was so exhausted from fighting that she could barely move. Not long after that the sun started to rise and light the sky.

@@@@

After breaking her neck and pushing her well fucked body onto the floor he laid down with a pleased smirk on his face.

"Now, I'm coming for you Hunter. I'm tired of running," he said, and his words echoed through the silent room as he closed his eyes for a much needed rest.

******

Talon stretched, then slowly got out of Tina's bed and shifted to human form. Going to the bathroom, he took a hot shower and then found a bowl and filled it with warm soapy water then found a washrag. Taking it into the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed and gently opened Tina's thighs and carefully cleaned up all the cum running out of her pussy.

Once finished, he left the bedroom and went to the living room. He found a telephone and called Frank, who answered on the third ring.

"Frank here."

"Dad, I have a small problem." Talon said with a frustrated sigh as he ran a hand through his still damp hair.

"Youhave a small problem? That doesn't sound like you, Hunter." Talon could hear Frank's smile in his voice.

"I almost caught the rogue wolf yesterday. We had a little scuffle, but he ran like the wind when he got a lucky hit on me."

"Sounds like you're slipping to me. You're my best hunter, so why haven't you killed him yet?"

"This guy is smart, Dad, that's why. He keeps backtracking, that's how we ran into each other yesterday. I finally caught up with him because he took too long backtracking this time. If it wasn't for the hit he gave me, I would have caught the bastard." He growled the last bit into the phone.

"Ok, so what's thelittleproblem? I take it this little problem is why you're calling?"

"Yes," was all Talon said.

Their was a short pause until Frank said, "Well?"

Talon growled, then ran his fingers through his hair once again as he said, "I found my mate, and she's human," he paused. "Orwashuman."

Frank let out a long whistle then said, " That isn't asmallproblem, son."

"I know. I need you to send Rick out here so he can watch Tina while I go after the killer."

"Where is she right now?"

"Sleeping." Talon realized he was pacing the length of the living room and sat down on the light blue love seat. Lying back his head, he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand. He knew what was coming.

"Don't tell me you've already claimed and turned her, Talon!" His father yelled into the phone.

"Yep."

The next few minutes were filled with his fathers loud curses over the phone. Under normal circumstances, Talon would have waited to turn Tina. He would have given her time to make the decision herself, but under the present circumstances, he had made the decision for her.

Through the long years, after hitting puberty, he had searched the world over for his mate and had about given up hope of ever finding her. When the killer had showed up he had distracted Talon from his ever growing loneliness. Hunting the rouge had given him something to do, temporarily giving him relief from his search for a mate.

When Tina had found him he had made the decision to turn her as soon as he had known she was his mate. It was wrong, but he was so tired of feeling alone. He would gladly face the consequences for what he had done.

After his father grew quiet, his dad took a deep breath and let it out slowly then asked, "Alright. Where are you?"

"I'm in Hazeville, South Carolina. I'm staying with Tina, she runs an animal clinic in her home so Rick shouldn't have any trouble finding me here."

"He will be there tomorrow morning or late tonight." Frank said.

"The sooner the better. Bye Dad, I love you."

"I love you too son, bye." His father said before hanging up.

******

Once again, I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter and sorry it took so long to get it out to you. Feel free to send a comment but keep um nice because I'll be ignoring the mean ones. LOL. I hope to have the third chapter out to y'all soon so keep an eye out for it. As always, please take the time to vote.

KISSES,

Angel ;)