Talon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I hurt you earlier but I need a little space to think Talon and I can't do that with you around. You distract me too easily. I know you can feel the walls inside me and it's not fare to either one of us if I don't try to bring some of them down."

She paused to lightly press her lips against his then pulled back once again to look into his eyes that were still burning with the heat of passion. "I'll keep my eyes open and Rick will be there. Everything will be fine." She kissed him again trying to reassure him. It started as a soft kiss at first then deepened as the heat that had only just began to lessen flared to life once more to rush through her body.

Talon broke away from her again and lightly rubbed the pad of his thumb across her damp bottom lip as he pulled back. Before he was tempted to kiss her again he took a step back and opened the truck door for her to climb in. Once she was in he had to force himself to closed the door.

Tina rolled down the window and told Talon she would be back as soon as she could then started her truck and backed out. When she looked at the rearview mirror she could see Talon watching the truck as they left.

~{\o/}~

Trevor was getting closer to Talon. He smiled knowingly but it just looked as if he was bearing his teeth. In wolf form he had his nose pressed to the ground in what must have been the spot where Talon had laid down to rest. He examined the area closer and was surprised to come across another scent. It was a softer scent and human.

So a female had found him.

Trevor couldn't wait to meet the woman. He inhaled deeply taking her scent deep into his lungs, as he did, his cock began to harden. He would now be able to find the woman without any trouble.

He fallowed the scent across the road and that's where it disappeared. He could see tire tracks in the dirt and started to fallow them. He hadn't gone far before he could hear a car heading his way. He went into the trees and waited not wanting to be seen.

When the truck passed he was happy to see that it was Talon and a woman in the cab as they passed by. No, it wouldn't be long before he had them both, he thought.

He fallowed them.

Using his werewolf speed he stayed in behind the truck as it made its way down the bumpy dirt road. Trevor stayed within the trees and kept to the shadows of the forest to keep from being seen. As he ran a plan formed within his mind, he would attack and kill Talon if the opportunity presented itself and even if it didn't he was still going to take the woman.

A shiver of anticipation rushed through him at the thought of her fighting and screaming in pain as he forced his hard cock into her unwilling heated flesh.

He quickened his pace.

~*~{\o/}~*~

Well....that's it for chapter 4 and I hope y'all enjoyed it. I'm sorry I didn't get this posted sooner but life keeps getting in the way. That and the fact I haven been able to find an editor to actually help me.

Anyway......Thanks for taking the time to read my story and please take a few more moments to send a comment and vote. That's what keeps us authors writing.

KISSES,

Angel ;)

~*~{\o/}~*~

12