Talon's Downfall

Story Info
Her husband found her cheating, now she has to pay the price.
2.9k words
43.5k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** I would just like to say before you read this, that this is only a fictional story. In no way do I ever condone domestic violence on any person be they Woman, Man or Child. If you are offended by anything to do with domestic violence please stop reading now. This story is not meant to offend anyone.*****

Hello there, my name is Talon.

I want to take a few moments to talk to you before my husband comes in. My husbands name is Devlin. You might be wondering why I am laying here, tied spread eagled to this bed, in this strange room. I want to tell you about where I am and how I got to be here.

If you want you can stick around when my husband comes in but you must be quiet. Ok?

Where I should I start? I know, how about where I am.

I am in Devlin's playroom. That's what he calls it anyway. The room is painted in a deep shade of purple. It has two built in wardrobes. One is filled with toys and clothes, Devlin told me. The other holds his work tools, as there are additions he would like to make. Along the wall there are chains with locks for hands and feet. Some more dangle from the roof. There is a table in the right hand corner of the room. The only other furniture is the double bed. (The Infamous Bed) Along the walls are shelves that hold burning candles. These candles are the only source of light in the room.

He built this room about 1 month ago, soon after he found me in bed with another man. What a sticky mess that was!

Oh...hehehe well the pun wasn't meant, but it is appropriate.

Anyway, there I am in bed with my lover having a wild old time, finally after we both had climaxed I heard a voice. It was my husband. He had been watching the whole time! I have never seen a man move so fast but when Devlin growled and made moves towards my lover, he just picked up his pants and hightailed it. My husband followed him all the way to the door. This allowed me to at least get dressed, although when I look back at it, it seems ridiculous that my first thought was to get dressed.

I was standing in my t-shirt when my husband strode back through our bedroom door. "You Bitch!" He snarled at me.

Devlin strode towards me, every step was taking him closer to me and I started to back away, suddenly fearful of what was going to happen. I backed away as far as I could until I banged into the wall behind me. His face was like thunder, he was furious with me. I held my hands in front of my body to protect myself as I was unsure just what he was going to do. He stood looking at me with contempt, as if I was dirt beneath his feet. I have to tell you that I was already feeling bad that I had got caught and now the guilt was coming. I had hurt this man and I could see it.

I lifted my hand to his face and said softly "Oh Devlin, I'm sorry."

Devlin slapped my hand away and I could see the red mark already forming on the back of my hand.

"Sorry? You're sorry? Not half as sorry as I am Talon."

He stood there staring at me; his steel grey eyes locked with my brown tear filled ones.

"Tears? Why? Because you got caught?" He sneered at me.

I was shaking my head back and forth vehemently denying his accusation.

"Oh please, don't tell me its because you love me and never meant to hurt me. Please Talon spare me. You always were dramatic." Devlin's voice was full of contempt.

"What are you going to do Devlin?" I asked.

Fear had my mind racing, all I could think was that he was going to leave me. And honestly, who could blame him? I was in our bed with another man. I don't really know why the affair started anyway. Boredom is such a lame excuse.

With his face inches from mine, Devlin said nothing to me. Instead his hands reached out for my shirt and in an instant I felt the tearing of the material as it dug into my skin where it was ripping.

I cried out that it hurt but Devlin didn't care, he kept ripping until the seams had given way and I was standing before him naked. He grabbed me and practically dragged me into the shower. The water was cold and I stood there shivering, not daring to leave the shower or to complain. One look at my husbands face told me that wouldn't be wise.

Finally the water heated up and Devlin handed me a flannel and brand new soap. He told me to scrub every inch of my dirty body and watched to make sure I did exactly what I was told. I was ordered to scrub my breasts, my pert little nipples were sticking out and very sore by the time I was allowed to stop. My pussy felt very tender as the flannel ran back and forth over my private parts. I was told to turn around and Devlin watched as I washed my arsehole again and again. I washed with soap inside my pussy sticking it as far in as I could go, all the time Devlin watched me with a hard determined look on his face.

At last, I was allowed to leave the shower, however I was not allowed to have a towel and I stood in front of Devlin dripping and naked.

I was watching his face, trying to figure out what Devlin had planned for me, but his face was inscrutable.

He stood there, staring at me, while my breasts heaved as I grew more and more anxious. His eyes rested on them before he looked further down to the pink lips that hid the part of my body that had gotten me to this point.

Even while Devlin stared at me I saw a moment of longing his eyes, a mere flicker, but it was enough to give me hope. He raised his hands and stroked my wet hair, and I moved my head to enjoy the feel of his touch. I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself as Devlin's other hand rose to my nipple and started to rub his hand roughly over the very tip. I felt myself growing wetter, as the hand stroking my hair trailed a drop of water, following its path towards my other breast. Devlin's strong hands grasped each of my tits, massaging them as the pleasure started to grow inside me. I sighed and my head started to move back on its own accord exposing my throat to a lovers kiss.

Suddenly my head snapped back up as an intense pain filled my senses. I looked down and saw that Devlin's hands were squeezing my breasts tighter, and tighter. I cried out and tried to move away, but Devlin was having none of that. He brought his foot behind me, and I had no choice but stand still or fall hard to bathroom-tiled floor. I stood still whimpering, and begging for Devlin to stop. The pain was becoming unbearable, and I looked down and saw that they were turning a very dark red where the oxygen wasn't getting thru properly.

Devlin squeezed until I screamed and then he stopped. The pain when he released me was just as bad and I longed to sink to the floor. Instead I stood there trying to rub my tits better. Devlin grabbed my arms and pinned them to my side. He then swung me around and marched me towards the bed.

I was pushed face first into the mattress and stuck my hands out to stop the fall. It didn't matter and I felt my teeth rattle in my head. I heard my husband undoing his pants and thought that Devlin's form of punishment might just be to use me, fuck me hard and rough and teach me a lesson. I thought I could handle that, if it is what it took to make him forgive me.

I turned to say something to him and as I did I saw too late what was coming my way.

THWACK!

A deep burning pain was immediate.

And the belt withdrew, as Devlin raised his arm once again. I screamed and tried to move, but Devlin grabbed my ankle, and told me to keep still. His tone was very frightening and I lay there wondering how I was going to get of this.

"Please Devlin, I promise, never again." I begged. "I'm so sorry. I don't even know why I did it. He means nothing to me. Devlin, you, you mean everything. Please Devlin stop this. It hurts."

Devlin said nothing, but actions speak louder than words sometimes, and the arm was lowered again, this time savagely and I screamed louder than I ever have before. I felt sure that I had been cut. The force of the hit was so hard. I writhed all over the bed. My hands were holding onto my arse and I was sobbing deeply. I felt the blood as my hand traced along the wound. But Devlin wasn't thru.

This time I felt it on my thigh. I saw the 2-inch red line forming, and knew that I was not going to be able to take much more.

Devlin grabbed hold of me and brought my hands behind my back. He then held me as he raised his hand and smacked me with his hand. I swear by the time he had finished my arse was tingling, burning and bleeding. I lay there sobbing. I was past the point of crying out or pleading for this to stop. Devlin released his grip on my hands, and I suddenly realised that my hands had grown numb. The circulation coming back did not ease the incredible pain I was under.

Devlin rose and got off the bed. I lay there sobbing. I wanted to move, but as soon as I tried to my body started to protest. I collapsed back onto the bed, buried my head into the blanket and cried.

I felt a tugging on my ankles and I was being drawn to the edge of the bed. Once my knees were near the edge of the mattress Devlin was satisfied. It showed my arse with the bruises already starting to form.

He smacked me lighter than he had before but it didn't matter. Pain was pain by that time. It was hard to distinguish which hit was worse than the last. I felt hands prying my arse cheeks further and then felt something cold.

I jerked away suddenly realising what was going to happen.

I tried desperately to persuade him not to. I was begging. My eyes were sore from the tears I was shedding. My nose was running and I was sniffing a lot.

"Devlin. No, you know we have talked about this. Occasionally a finger yes, but not you. It hurts. You know it does. We have tried before. I'll do anything else, anything! Just please not that."

"Talon, I don't give a shit what you will or will not do. Honestly do you really think I would care? You're so willing to go and fuck any guy you see. I bet you give it to anybody who approaches you. You're such a slut. And you know what I think about sluts, they are just dirty little pieces of trash. I should make you a t-shirt up that says "Will fuck anyone -try me today."

He was working himself into a fine rage by now.

"So here is a news flash for you, Bitch. I am going to fuck you when I want, how I want and where I want. You will always say yes. You want to be a slut Talon, you will be. My slut. I will treat you with the respect you deserve –none! Now get your arse back here or I will flog it a second time!"

I couldn't believe it. My husband was saying this to me? Ok, so I had slept with James, it was only a fling. And so was Daniel. So twice I have cheated? All right three, no biggie. But I had never let them fuck me in the arse before. Devlin made moves towards me and I realised there was no way out of this bedroom. The look on Devlin's face said it was going to happen one way or another. I conceded and scuttled back towards him.

When I was finally in a position that Devlin felt happy with, he said me, "Because I still loved you, I will use some lubrication."

I thought about asking him if he loved me enough to stop, but before I could speak I felt the head of his cock on the rim of my anus.

Automatically I started to tense up.

"This will only hurt more if you tense up Talon. Relax and it will be better for you."

I tried to concentrate on my breathing. Focus on anything but what was happening. When Devlin thought I had relaxed enough he forced the head of his shaft into the entrance of my arsehole.

It hurt so much! My arse was being stretched further than it ever had before. My breathing became erratic again as I tried to move away from Devlin. I changed my mind. Let him flog me. Not this tho. God no!

Devlin grabbed my waist and, with a giant tug pulled me towards him, causing him to impale my anus up to the base of his 7-inch cock. I screamed I couldn't help it.

"Oh God! Devlin! Devlin it hurts, please Devlin stop, I love you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please Devlin! No don't move, please stay still let me get adjusted to you at least. Devlin? Devlin you're hurting my arse where you smacked me and made me bleed. Please don't go in so deep. Oh please.... No no no, Devlin, Devlin!"

After a while I stopped pleading with Devlin he was deaf to my pleas and he kept on pounding away behind me. The feel of his skin rubbing on my painfully sore, whipped body was blotting out all other pain, until Devlin withdrew part way from my arse. When he did that I felt unexplainable pleasure. The stretching feeling was till there and it hurt, but not as bad as it first did. I began to dread the impaling but long for the withdrawing.

My pussy was starting itch and I longed to be fucked there too. Nervously I asked Devlin if he would stick his fingers in my pussy or rub my clit. Instead of responding Devlin increased the hardness and quickness of his thrusts and before long I felt a hot moistness inside of my bowels.

As Devlin withdrew from me his trail of semen followed. He scooped it up as it dribbled from out of my arsehole. He then bent forward and rubbed it into my hair and along my face.

At the same time he said, "I christen you to be Slut. From this moment on if I call you Slut you will answer, regardless of where we are or whom we are with. Once a month you will be punished for your indiscretion. I have already made up my mind what it is to be."

He paused for effect and then continued.

"Once a month you will be given to a person of my choosing. You will submit to their every whim, no matter what it is you are asked to do. If you fail to do this you will be whipped and punishment will increase to twice a month until I feel you have learned your lesson. If you want to leave you can do so now. You still have a choice, but if you continue to live with me then you will agree to any condition that I have set or will set in the future. Is that clear?"

I nodded my head, I had heard what he Devlin had said, and I knew the choice was mine. I decided I had to think about it. I heard Devlin grab his pants and leave the room. At the door he turned and looked at me.

"Oh, and by the way, I will be in the room at all times."

With that, he left the room.

I lay there on the bed crying over the feeling of used and abused. Thoughts turned in my head as I recalled what Devlin had just told me. I decided to give it a try. To try to take this on so that my husband could forgive me and we could move on. If my husband wanted to watch me being fucked by other men, then so be it. I was rather intrigued although wary of the part about submitting to their every wish. But for Devlin, I would try.

So.

Here I am tied to the bed awaiting my punishment. This is the first time for me. Like I said you can watch if you like. You just have to be quiet so Devlin doesn't see.

Here, hide in the closet.

No! Not that one. That's the one with the toys. He will find you.

Yes, go in the next one. That's it. Just remember shhhh!

Quiet now, here he comes.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
darkshadow41darkshadow41over 16 years ago
hot

Exellent start for sequeals to follow, very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

Very hot. I hope there will be a continuation! :)

T

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Erin on the Gambling Table Ch. 01 A mysterious man kidnaps her and forces her into submission.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Contract Ch. 01 Jonathan and Anna enter a year long contractin BDSM
Claiming Bella Ch. 01 Curvy Bella catches the eye of two hot Doms.in BDSM
The New Way James lets Ariel now how it's going to be.in BDSM
No Mercy Ch. 01 A 'reluctance' fan dates her favourite writer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories