TAM: Camping Shorts

Story Info
He has some hot camping adventures.
2.3k words
4.16
76.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers

Just a quick little story in the way of background information before I start the actual stories of camping.

My ex-wife, Kay, has always enjoyed sucking down cum. She sucked my sperm down the first time we went out. I was not the first guy to deposit seamen down her throat (nor the last) and she was very good at it. When we first started dating, our "form of protection" was that when I was ready, I would pull out and she would suck my cock to completion. Even after I didn't need to pull out, she still preferred to suck my cum load down her throat rather than it going anywhere else.

She was normally quite shy about sex in front of others. We had done it at the drive-in and other such places, but not really when other people were actually there. But, when she needs a cum fix, she needs a cum fix.

Once we were traveling to Chicago with her sister, Katie, and brother-in-law, Ron. He was driving and we occupied the back seat. She got the urge and whispered in my ear, "I need a drink."

"Here?" I asked in shock.

"Yep," she replied and her head fell to my lap.

She unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. Her sister was inches away from it as she began to suck on my cock. It wasn't long before Ron and Katie knew what was happening and Katie moved closer to Ron. She must have pulled his cock out because, He slowed down a little.

Kay worked my cock well and as Katie stroked Ron's cock, I would occasionally see her looking back to watch her sister work. It wasn't long before I unloaded my cum down her throat and then her sister's head went to Ron's lap to finish him off.

"Thanks, I needed that," she whispered into my ear.

That was the first time that she had sucked me off when someone else knew it.

When I first got married (the first time), one of the things I missed was camping. My wife, Kay, and her family were not campers and work got in the way too often when my parents went camping. But late summer that year we had a Sunday that we headed out to meet my family at a campground about an hour from home.

The day was beautiful, as we arrived at the campsite. My family had just finished breakfast, so everything was set for a day of enjoyment. My brother and I headed out in the canoe to fish for a couple hours. It was almost lunch time when we headed back to the shore. Just as we got close, my brother decided to flip me out of the canoe. The water was shallow enough to stand and as I came up out of the water, I quickly grabbed the fishing gear that had jumped out the canoe.

I stood there soaked and watching my brother laughing his ass off as he backed the canoe away. I headed up to the campsite and realized that I had not brought any extra clothes. I took off my shirt and rung it out so I could hang it on the line. My mom went in and look through my brothers clothes and came back with a small pair of grey cotton shorts for me to put on.

I changed in the camper and hung my soaked jeans on the clothes line. The warm sun felt good on my near naked body as I stood there. My brother was a couple sizes smaller than I was so his shorts looked even smaller on me but, since I loved being nude anyway, I was perfectly comfortable.

The one thing I've always noticed about camping is that I always get horny when I'm camping. I don't know if it is because I relax from the stress of work, or I just enjoy being in nature that much, but camping always gets my motor going. Well being near naked was also having an effect on my and throughout the rest of the afternoon I was quite aware of my woody tenting the skimpy shorts. The thin material of the shorts left very little to the imagination as it almost formed around my cock. I did what I could to keep it from being obvious, but as if it had a mind of its own, it kept rising at awkward times.

I wasn't having too much success and my wife and family found my condition a source of amusement for them. As I did things around the campsite, I thought that I caught my mom staring at my erection several times. Well, while not thinking that it was my mom, I wanted to be sure that it was my cock she was staring at and not just a coincidence. So when the opportunity arose, I stood next to my mom as she was seated by the fire pit. I was carrying on a conversation with Kay across the fire but I kept watching my mom, and sure enough she was staring right at my aroused member.

My brother and dad went out fishing before dinner and I stayed with Kay and my mom at the campsite. They spent more than a fair amount of time talking and teasing me about my aroused state but nothing more than that happened.

After dinner we packed up the camper and all headed toward home. Kay and I followed the camper in our car and my mom was sitting in the back of the camper. Once we got on the highway, Kay reached over and started stroking my cock through the thin shorts.

"Someone needs some attention today," she said, "You've been hard most of the day." She pulled my cock from the shorts and wrapped her fingers around it as she spoke.

"Yes, I am definitely horny!" I answered, as I watched my mom watching us out the back window of the camper. I wander what she could see as Kay stroked my cock.

Kay told me that she noticed that my mom spent a lot of time staring at my prick. Kay she spent a lot of time talking about my mom watching me as she stroked me. The whole time this was going on, I was watching my mom watching us as we headed up the highway. There were not many stoplights on this highway, so for most of the time we were a couple car lengths or more behind them. But at every stoplight I pulled up right behind them and Kay just kept stroking as we smiled at my mom.

About fifteen minutes or so into the trip home we hit a stop light, my wife stopped stroking, dropped her head in my lap, and wrapped her lips around my cock. My mom had to see that she put her head in my lap but I didn't care at that point. Kay has always been good at sucking cock and, with the added arousal of the day, I knew I would soon be blowing my load.

The light turned green and we began moving again, I was doing my best to follow safely as I enjoyed the blowjob Kay was giving me. She sucked and licked my cock for all I was worth and soon I was shooting my load into her throat. Traveling at fifty-five while cumming was quite a rush, but as she was sucking the remnant of my load from my softening cock, we came to another red light.

I pulled up behind the camper and Kay sat up, licked her lips and smiled at my mom. I was a little shocked, and asked, "did you plan this?"

"Yes," Kay answered, "It was your mom's idea."

My mom smiled and turned around. Shortly after that they turned to head to their house and we continued on to ours. My mom never said a word to me about what happened.

The next summer, Kay and I borrowed a tent and went camping. We camped in a primitive tent camping only area of a large campground. We arrived on Thursday and the area was very empty. There was only one tent set up and there was no car or other signs of people there when we arrived. We started unpacking the car and soon realized it was quite warm out.

Kay complained that as soon as we set up the tent she would put on her suit. I suggested that she could just change outside since we appeared to be alone. She thought about it for a couple minutes while looking around the tent camping area.

"Would you like to see me change right out here in front of God and everybody?" she asked knowingly.

"Sure, we're alone," I suggested.

"Okay," she said. "I also have a surprise for you," she added.

She grabbed her bag and pulled out her swim suit. Then she dug a little deeper and pulled out something she put behind her back. She came over to where I was starting to set the tent and had me close my eyes. I put out my hands and she placed the item in them. I opened my eyes and began to laugh when I realized it was the same little gray shorts from the last trip.

"You can put those on," she said and lifted her top over her head.

I watched her continue to strip right there in the middle of the camping area. My cock began to rise immediately as her 36C tits were freed from her bra. I have always enjoyed seeing a woman standing topless while still in jeans, but that sight didn't last long as she continued. Her jeans and then her panties soon joined her shirt and bra on the table.

"Hey," she said, snapping me back from staring. "Get changed," she demanded.

She stood there naked waiting for me to catch up, so I quickly pealed my shirt and pants and walked them over to the table where she was. My cock bobbed back and forth with each step and then stood straight and proud as I stood before her.

"Whatever it is about camping, it sure does get you going," she quipped as she gave my cock a squeeze.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss as I began to fondle her pale orbs of fun.

"Are you interested in satisfying this situation?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we wait until we can get into the tent?" she countered as she again looked around the neighborhood.

"I don't want to wait?" I said and I moved her on to the table.

I sat on the bench and dove between her legs. The smell from her pussy filed my nostrils and let me know that she was as turned on as I was. She reclined onto the table as my tongue lapped her pussy for several minutes, before I moved up to her hardened clit. As I began to work on her little soldier, I could hear her moans getting louder and louder. I looked up to see her breasts rise and fall with each breath. Faster and faster they rose as I licked and sucked her clit and then she went stiff, Her legs shot out and clasped around my head as I moved to catch the sweet nectar that flowed from her pussy.

As her legs, began to relax, she released me from their grip. She moved to the edge of the table and I stood up. As I stood, My cock brushed up against her pussy and I felt the heat that emanated from her love hole on the head of my cock. I slid my cock hard into her soaked pussy and she moaned loudly as I began pumping slowly in and out of her.

I got a good pumping rhythm going and knew that it wouldn't be long before she reached another orgasm. I quickened the pace just a little as she started to climax and felt the warm gush of her orgasm flow over my cock. I sunk deep into her and held tight against her as she rode the waves of her climax.

My own climax was also nearing, so I pulled my cock from her pussy. She hopped off the table and squatted before me. Seeing her naked and freshly fucked in the woods was and awesome sight, and as she sucked my cock into her mouth, I knew she was due for a full load. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught movement over by the other tent, but I was way past the point of no return and I looked up and saw a young guy there watching us and there was a blonde head bouncing up and down in his lap.

I unloaded. Shot after shot streamed from cock and down Kay's throat as I began to figure out what I was seeing. He also must have started cumming because he rolled his head back and the blonde paused at the top of her stroke as though she too was sucking down a load of cum.

Kay finished sucking the cum from my cock and stood up.

"How was that?" She asked and then stopped when she saw my eyes were focused on the other camp site.

She looked over and saw the other couple and quickly grabbed for her suit. She sat facing away from them on the bench quickly pulling on her suit.

"How long have they been there," she asked with tones of shock, embarrassment and wonder.

"I don't know," I answered. "I just saw them as I began to cum and then he did too," I added.

He and the girl walked off toward the beach without saying a word. Kay and I finished setting up the campsite. We had only been at the campground for two hours, but we had already had sex in front of strangers and were set-up for a great weekend.

maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers