Tamara's Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Tamara enjoys two men at one time.
5.8k words
4.12
64.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tamara_Dane
Tamara_Dane
32 Followers

Tamara was so excited; she and Tom were finally going away for a weekend together, just the two of them. However, she was puzzled because Tom would not tell her where they were going. "Tom, if you will not tell me where we are going, how will I know what to pack?" Tamara thought that this would surely be a way to get Tom to tell her their destination.

Unfortunately, her plan backfired. "You do not have to worry about what to pack. I will take care of packing your clothing and toys for you. In fact, I am going to set out the clothing that you will wear while traveling," Tom replied with a sly smile. His eyes dancing with mischief the entire time. Tamara was curious by Tom's response but she trusted him completely so she was not concerned.

Finally, the morning came for their departure. Tamara showered, took the time to blow dry her long dark hair, she smiled thinking of how much Tom enjoyed her long hair. Lastly, she carefully applied her makeup and perfume, knowing that this scent drove Tom crazy with lust. The fact that her husband's desire for her was as strong as her desire for him filled Tamara with pleasure.

Tom had told her that her clothing would be lying on the bed, so she walked into the bedroom to dress excited to see what clothing Tom had chosen. A slow smile spread across Tamara's face. On the bed she found her favorite piece of lingerie, an emerald green corset with black lace covering her large full breasts. Lying with the corset was the matching emerald green g-string, and sheer black stockings. Tamara slipped on the corset and attached the hook and eye closures down the front. She and Tom had already adjusted the ties in the back to ensure a perfect fit.

Just the thought of the way that Tom loved to peel back the lace and enjoy her breasts brought an immediate response from Tamara; she could feel her pussy beginning to become wet. She hoped that they would not be traveling too far; otherwise, the g-string was going to be saturated. One would think that given her almost constant state of arousal, Tamara would become accustomed to wet panties.

After fastening the corset, Tamara sat on the bed, and slipped the stockings over her feet, up her legs and fastened them on the garters which were attached to the corset. She stood in front of her full length mirror for a moment admiring the corset and stockings. Tamara considered not wearing the g-string as she loved the way that the corset and stockings perfectly displayed her bare pussy. She reached down and trailed her fingers along the smooth skin of her pussy.

Slyly peeking to ensure that the door was shut, Tamara slipped a finger into her pussy. To say that Tamara was wet would be a gross understatement. Her finger slid easily into her pussy and her juices pooled around the bottom of her finger and slip into her palm. She brushed her thumb against her clit, which felt like a rock under her thumb. Tamara knew that she could make herself cum in a matter of seconds and seriously considered doing just that.

However, she knew that Tom had worked hard to plan the perfect getaway for the two of them and she did not want to disappoint Tom by sneaking a quick orgasm, despite the fact that she desperately wanted to cum. Tamara quickly removed her finger from her pussy and saw that her finger was coated with her juices. She could not resist licking her juices from her finger and hand.

Geez, she loved the taste of her own pussy. Briefly she wondered if Tom had located a woman to play with the two of them. She was as aroused by the thought of tasting another woman's pussy as Tom was at the thought of watching her enjoy another woman.

Tamara knew she had wasted enough time playing with her pussy and knew that she needed to finish dressing before Tom wondered what was taking her so long. After slipping the g-sting on, enjoying the way that the string felt against her pussy and against her sensitive asshole, Tamara pulled on the high heels that Tom had chosen for her. Lastly, she slipped on the emerald green sundress. She briefly brushed her long hair, placed her hairbrush into her makeup bag and left the bedroom to find Tom.

As she walked into the hallway, she could hear Tom on the telephone. She was curious about why Tom would be making a call when it was time for them to leave.

Unfortunately, her high heels clicked on the hardwood floors alerting Tom to her approach. "That sounds wonderful, I am sure that she will be thrilled. See you then, Bye" Tom said quickly ending his phone call.

Tom knew that Tamara was insane with curiosity and if he knew his little slut, she was also incredibly horny. "Are you ready to leave?" Tom asked as he kissed Tamara. Then said, "Wait, I need to check something first." Holding Tamara close to him, Tom lifted the skirt of her sundress, pulled her g-string down. "Good, I am glad to see that you placed the g-string on the outside of the garters, so that I can remove your panties without disturbing your stockings and garters. Are you horny, Tamara, my little slut?"

Tom did not wait for Tamara to answer; he already knew by her breathing and the look in her eyes that Tamara was horny. While watching Tamara's expression, Tom quickly slid two fingers deep into Tamara's pussy. He knew that she was wet enough to easily accommodate his fingers since he could taste pussy on Tamara's lips and tongue when he kissed her.

As he plunged his fingers deep into Tamara's pussy, she cried out in pleasure, gripping Tom's shoulders tightly. Tamara wondered if Tom was going to tease her or allow her to cum. As soon as she thought this, Tom began sliding his fingers in and out of Tamara's sloppy wet pussy. The entire time Tom is roughly rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Oh Tom, Oh God, that feels so good. I need to cum Tom! Please Baby, please let me cum. Please!!!" Tamara cried out. Tom did not answer immediately but quicken the pace with his fingers and increased the pressure on her clit. He knew that Tamara would not cum without his permission.

Finally, while looking deep into Tamara's eyes, he said, "Cum NOW!!! Cum for me, you little slut. Cum!!!!"

With Tom's permission, Tamara exploded. The orgasm rocked her body, making her legs tremble, making her entire body tremble. Now, she is holding onto Tom for support. With her grip on his shoulders, his arm around her back, and his fingers buried deep in her pussy, Tamara is able to remain standing. As she reaches the end of her climax, Tom shifts his fingers slightly and Tamara feels herself squirt all over Tom's hand, filling his palm with her fluid.

As Tom removes his fingers from Tamara's pussy, he makes sure not to spill any of her juices. Carefully he pulls her g-string up and into place. After doing this Tom uses his still full hand to ensure that her g-string is snugly in place and in the process saturating Tamara's panties.

"Maybe a little wetness will remind you of how good that felt and make you hungry for more" Tom remarks as he is licking the remaining juices from his hand. "You have the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever found. I could eat you constantly and still never get enough. Now it is time to leave." Tom gathers Tamara's makeup bag, kisses her quickly, and together they leave.

The entire time that Tom is driving, Tamara wonders where they are going. She considers asking Tom; however, she knows that Tom has worked hard planning this surprise and is more than willing to wait and be surprised. The two talk, laugh, and listen to the radio, simply enjoying each other's company. Shortly after stopping for lunch, Tom turns into the parking lot of a hotel.

Tamara looks around but does not see anything special about this area. Although, it is a very nice looking hotel, Tamara is rather disappointed since she finds nothing special or interesting about this area. She carefully hides her disappointment, unwilling to question Tom's chosen destination, and instead smiles at Tom.

As Tom enters the lobby and walks to the check-in desk, humming softly to himself. He is aware of the fact that Tamara was disappointed when they stopped at the hotel, although she tried to hide her reaction, he knows his wife too well to be fooled. Plus, Tom knows that Tamara will be thrilled with his surprise, which she will discover as soon as they enter the hotel room.

He returns to the car, with the room key and drives to park near their room. He tells Tamara that they will check to make sure the room is acceptable before getting their bags from the trunk. Tom knows that Tamara's surprise is already in the room, and also knows that he will return to the car alone to get their bags.

Tom opens the door of the hotel room and allows Tamara to walk into the room first. The drapes are closed and the room is rather dark, especially compared to the bright sunshine outside. As soon as Tamara enters the room, Tom flips the light switch and the room is suddenly bright.

Tamara's eyes are immediately drawn to the bed where a man stands and walks toward her. For an instant Tamara is shocked to find that the room is already occupied. In the next instant, Tamara's eyes light up when she realizes that the man occupying their room is her dear friend, Jake.

Jake sees Tamara's expression and says, "Well Sweetheart, are you going to come say hello to me?" Tamara rushes to Jake and hugs him close.

They have talked to each other forever, and had discussed meeting but were never able to coordinate schedules. Tamara knew that Tom was aware of her friendship with Jake but did not know that Tom and Jake had ever spoken to each other, much less have planned this surprise.

Tom announces, "Tamara, I am going to grab our bags from the car. Why don't you give Jake a proper greeting? He has traveled some distance to help me make this weekend a fantasy come true for you."

With that, Tom leaves the room and closes the door. He knows that given his choice of words, Tamara will clearly understand his meaning. Tamara will actually get to fulfill two of her fantasies this weekend. She has always wanted to have the opportunity to be with two men at one time. And she has always wanted to be with a black man, specifically her friend Jake, whom she has always desired and still desires.

Before Tom has even walked out of the room, Tamara and Jake embrace and begin to kiss. The kiss begins slowly each of them tasting the other's lips. Jake traces Tamara's bottom lip with his tongue, and then lightly nibbles her full bottom lip. With that, Tamara gasps, as desire shoots through her body like a bolt of lightning and she feels her pussy become wetter than even she could imagine. As Tamara gasps and parts her lips, Jake uses this opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth.

Jake is experiencing the same jolt of desire as Tamara. His cock immediately begins to swell and harden. Tamara is not a passive participant and she runs her tongue around Jake's tongue. Their kiss becomes a sensual dance as they explore each of their mouths, enjoying the taste of each other. As the kiss continues to deepen, Jake trails his hands up and down Tamara's back while Tamara does the same to him. Pulling Tamara close to him, Jake feels her large breasts pressed against his chest. He has always loved Tamara's breasts and after feeling them pressed against him, he desperately wants to feel them in his hands.

Jake pulls back slightly and hears Tamara whimper in protest. Her protests quickly turn to moans of pleasure as he places his right hand on her breast and he begins squeeze and massage her breast through her sundress.

Unbeknownst to both of them, Tom has entered the room. Tom silently places their bags on the dresser and walks quietly toward the kissing pair. Jake hears movement and opens his eyes but is not concerned by Tom's presence as they have already discussed the fact that he has free reign with Tamara, the only limits would be any that Tamara herself might impose. However, they both know Tamara well enough to know they she has virtually no limits sexually and enjoys having her few limits tested.

Tom steps up behind Tamara and unfastens the back of her sundress. Immediately, Tamara's sundress falls to the floor and she is left dressed in the corset, g-string, garters, stockings, and high heels.

Being instantly exposed does not diminish Tamara's desire, and instead deepens that desire. Tom also unfastens the lace portion of the corset, reaches around Tamara and pulls the lace down to expose her breasts. After doing this, Tom begins kissing the nape of Tamara's neck, which he knows is a huge turn on to Tamara, then reaches around Tamara and begins pinching her nipples. Tamara cries out in pleasure, her senses are in overload. The feeling of two men kissing and fondling her is unbelievable.

Jake pulls back from Tamara, ending their kiss; he wants, no he needs, to look at Tamara, to see her naked breasts, to feel them, suck them, bite her nipples. As Tamara protests, Jake says, "Damn Woman, I need to look at you!"

Upon hearing this, Tamara grins, and steps away from both men. She runs her fingers through her tousled hair, tossing it over her shoulders. Then feeling very bold because of the looks of lust on Jake's and Tom's faces, she decides to put on a little show for them. Tamara trails her hands slowly down her neck to her breasts and teases her nipples with her long red nails. She pinches her nipples, slowly pulling them, and twisting them, enjoying the jolt of pleasure that this causes. Tamara then lowers her hands down over her stomach, and down to her thighs, purposely avoiding her pussy which is still covered by a g-string. As her hands reach her thighs, she slowly turns her back to her lovers and moves her hands around to the backs of her thighs. Tamara slowly drags her nails up her thighs and to her bare ass, where she takes a moment to squeeze and knead the cheeks of her ass.

Tom commands, "Tamara bend over and show Jake your beautiful ass!" Hearing this, Tamara loops her thumbs around the g-string and pulls it down as she bends over, releasing the g-string to fall at her feet while reaching back to further spread the cheeks of her ass.

Jake walks over to Tamara and presses his still clothed hard cock against Tamara's ass, leaning over pulling her up to him as he grasps he bare breasts while growling in her ear, "Baby I am going to fuck your ass for you. Do you want me to fuck your ass with my brown cock?"

Tamara leans back rubbing her ass against Jake's cock, moaning "Oh yes, yes! Fuck me any way you want. Use this slut. Fuck me Jake."

Tamara turns in Jake's arms and kisses him passionately. She is so horny that she almost rips Jake's shirt trying to tear it from his body. Once she has he shirt off, Tamara begins kissing his neck, and chest, licking and nibbling, enjoying his scent and taste. As Jake begins sucking and biting Tamara's nipples, she motions for Tom to come over. Tamara has something specific that she wants, something she has imagined doing for as long as she can remember.

Tom walks to Tamara who immediately turns to kiss him, and says, "Thank you, My Love. I cannot think of anything I could enjoy more than this surprise. I love you."

Then she removes Tom's shirt, kissing his neck and chest just like she did Jake. Then she quickly undressed both men, and begins to stroke both of their cock's ensuring that they are nice and hard. While looking from one man to the other, Tamara kneels in the floor, turning first to Jake. She continues to stroke Tom's cock as she begins licking Jake's cock. "Oh Darlin' I love the taste of your cock." Tamara says before sucking Jake's cock deep into her mouth.

Jake moves his hands to Tamara's head, running his fingers through her long, dark hair. Jake looks questioningly at Tom, who nods his head while still enjoying Tamara's hand stroking his cock. With Tom's silent consent, Jake sinks his fingers into Tamara's hair, and says, "Suck my cock. Show me how much you are enjoying your first brown cock!"

Tamara immediately changes the angle of her head just a bit, grabs Jake's ass, and pulls him deeper into her mouth and into her throat. Jake gasps as he feels his cock enter the tight confines of Tamara's throat then begins to slowly fuck your mouth and throat.

As Tamara sinks her nails into his ass continuing to pull him close, Jake begins to fuck Tamara's face faster. Then abruptly, he slows and stops, pulling his cock from Tamara's mouth. At this signal, Tamara, moves to Tom's cock and begins sucking his cock while stroking Jake's cock.

However, after a moment, the men have other plans. Together, they guide Tamara to the bed, Tom begins sucking and fondling her breasts while Jake spreads Tamara's legs. Jake slowly begins licking the outside of Tamara's pussy, then spreads her lips and licks her clit. This causes Tamara to cry out in pleasure. Jake then begins to slide his finger into Tamara's wet pussy while continuing to lick, suck and nibble her clit.

Tamara explodes as one orgasm quickly leads to another. "Fuck me!! Oh Yes!!! Lick my pussy!! Yes, Yes, Yeesssss!!!!" All of this stimulation has Tamara cumming continuously with waves of orgasms washing over her.

Both men move away a bit and give Tamara a moment to catch her breath. Then, the men begin to move. Tom goes to the bags and retrieves a smaller bag that Tamara did not pack. She assumes that this must be the toys that Tom packed for their trip. It seems that her husband had quite a few tricks up his sleeve.

While Tom is doing this, Jake helps Tamara undress, kissing each newly revealed part of her body. Then, Jake lies down and pulls Tamara down beside him and into an embrace; then begins to kiss her again.

As that kiss ends, he places his hand on Tamara's breast. Both of them, as if sensing the other's thoughts, look toward his hand on her breast. The sight of the drastic difference in his brown hand and her pale breast arouses both of them even more, if that were possible, and they begin a kiss that appears as if they are attempting to devour each other.

As Tom returns to the bed with the mysterious small bag, Jake moves away from Tamara and helps position her on her hands and knees. Tamara wonders again just how much these two men spent discussing this and planning this encounter.

Once Tamara is on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, Jake walks to her face and begins dragging the head of his cock along her lips. This is all the invitation that Tamara need and she begins first licking and then sucking Jake's hard cock.

While she is enjoying the taste and feel of Jake's cock in her mouth, Tom is busy behind Tamara. Tom unzips the bag and chooses a tube of lubricant and after lubricating his finger well, he slowly inserts his lubed finger into Tamara's upturned ass. As he does this, Tamara moans with pleasure, and since Jake's cock is deep in Tamara's mouth and the top of her throat, her moans cause a jolt of pleasure to pulse through Jake.

Tom's one finger quickly becomes two, which causes more pleasurable moans from Tamara. Once Tom has successfully lubricated Tamara's ass well, he chooses a butt plug that is not too large so as not to cause pain but sufficiently large enough to really stretch Tamara's waiting ass. He wants his wife to be prepared for what he and Jake have planned but also wants to ensure that her ass is tight enough to be pleasurable for all.

Tom is careful to coat the butt plug extra well to ease its passage into Tamara's tight ass. Jake sees that Tom is ready to insert the plug, and he pulls Tamara's head further onto his cock so that if she cries out, it will not be very loud.

Tamara is thoroughly enjoying Jake's cock in her mouth and Tom's fingers in her ass. When Tom does not return his fingers to her ass, she tries to look back to see why, but at that instant Jake pulls her mouth further onto his cock and she becomes absorbed in the pleasure of giving Jake the best blowjob possible. The feeling of the butt plug at the on her asshole does not alarm Tamara, as she and Tom regularly enjoy anal play as well as anal sex.

Tamara_Dane
Tamara_Dane
32 Followers
12