Tamara's Farewell

Story Info
Farewell proves to be very satisfying.
1.9k words
4
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara, a consultant that I worked with at a client site, was leaving and a group of us got together to bid her farewell this mid-December Thursday. As usual with Tamara, a large group of guys showed up, many with the not so concealed intention of getting a last chance of getting into her panties. As the night went on the group diminished until there was just Tamara, CJ, Gina and I left. We headed to a bar and started playing old rock songs on the jukebox. We all started dancing with each other - and I was lucky enough to be able to do it with all three of 'em.

As we danced I was getting hornier by the minute, as I had three different women with completely different bodies. Gina is in her early twenties, about 5'5" with short strawberry blond hair, grey eyes and a little on the heavy side. Tamara is in her late 30s, about 5'9", shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, and a slim and athletic figure. Finally, CJ is in her mid-forties, about 5'3", short brown hair, brown eyes and a medium build. I knew that I wouldn't be able to go any further with Tamara or CJ because they're both in stable relationships but I wouldn't mind getting to know Gina a little better. Still, when we danced I took every opportunity to enjoy the feeling of Tamara's and CJ's bodies over mine.

As the night went on we were getting closer and more intimate. Hugs were coming and going and I found myself with my arms around one or two of them several times. A slow song started playing and CJ asked me to dance with her. I held her closely together and she and I started grinding our crotches together. I could feel her soft tits on my chest and my erection was pressing against her. When the song finished we held each other for a brief instant and I could feel her wonderful warmth against me.

When we returned to the group I joked saying that I needed more of that and Gina accepted my invitation to dance. I was getting soft but Gina changed all of that. Dancing with her was different because I was a little bolder and I moved my hips in such a way that she not only knew she had provoked the hard-on but that I was pleasuring myself with her body and that I wanted to do the same for her. My hands dropped over her butt a couple of times and she responded each time by pushing back against them. Tamara was a bit more conservative at first so I did my best not to poke her with my dick. As she got closer I knew she was feeling it but I didn't move as overtly as I did with Gina. From there on we danced a lot closer than before - and sometimes the girls would be dancing together. I was even able to spot CJs nipples - she took off her sweater and her silky shirt didn't do too much to hide them.

I took the first opportunity to stand behind CJ and massage her neck and shoulders. Not only was I rewarded with a couples of moans but I also could look down her cleavage. Tamara asked how it felt and CJ insisted that I show her. She had a turtleneck sweater so I couldn't see much, but after I was done her nipples were clearly visible. I wanted to move my hands down to her tits but I knew that they were off limits. We danced some more and I decided that Gina was in need for a massage. As I started se moved backwards and I could feel her butt against my body. I took advantage of the situation and pressed my dick on her.

We finally declared the night over and decided to head for home. CJ and Gina lived in town, Tamara was staying in a hotel and I was preparing for the ½ an hour drive home. As we left the bar we could see how the snow was falling with a vengeance. I knew that the drive home was going to be a bitch.

Both CJ and Gina offered me their homes to sleep in but I decided to stay at Gina's. I dropped Tamara at her hotel and CJ at her house and then drove over to Gina's. When I got there I was a bit disappointed when she pulled out a set of sheets for the auxiliary bedroom. We sat down and chatted for a while until Gina declared that she was beat and it was time to sleep. Went to bed with a delicious hard-on, but didn't want to jack off so I wouldn't soil the sheets.

The next morning, I was woken up by the smell of coffee. I went into the bathroom, washed my face and teeth and went down to the kitchen. There I found Gina in an oversize t-shirt. The outline of her nipples told me that she didn't have a bra on. My eyes were glued to her breasts for a couple of seconds. I saw her blush slightly - and her nipples began to be even more visible. I then gave her a peek on the cheek and a tight hug. My dick began to rise and I let her feel how it creeped on her. She responded by moving her hips against mine. The day suddenly became brighter.

"I hope you had a good night sleep - and didn't get cum all over my sheets!!!"

I laughed. "Well, would you believe that I didn't jack off because I didn't want to get your sheets dirty? Now I have to figure out what to do with all of it".

"I think I have a good idea of how to get rid of all of it" she answered and proceeded to rub her crotch against mine.

I started kissing her in the mouth, letting my hands roam all over her butt. I could feel my dick straining against my boxers and jeans. She pushed me back a little and pulled down my jeans and boxers. I wiggled my feet until I was totally naked. We kept on kissing and I started rubbing my hardon over her getting her wet with my pre-cum.

I lifted her t-shirt and started grabbing her ass. At first I thought that she wasn't wearing panties but I suddenly found her thong. My hands followed it all around her ass, hips and thighs. I dropped to my knees and started to lick her calves and legs and she began opening her legs. I could see that the blue lace was barely covering the her cunt, the borders of her dark blonde bush escaping the thin fabric. I could see that lips were swollen and she had a wet spot right in the middle.

I stood up and pulled the t-shirt over her head and got my first glimpse of her big, heavy tits. She had big, brown nipples and I could see that they were completely erect. I began kissing the back of her ears and her neck and began moving down. I got to her left tit and started licking and sucking it. Her brown nipples would fill my hungry mouth as I sucked on them. I began moving my head from side to side in order to enjoy both her tits while my hands were cupping and caressing them.

She began running her hands over my back - which sent shivers up and down my spine; her hands would start in my neck and go all the way down to my butt. She told me to stand up a moment and started licking and biting my chest. She took my nipples in her fingers and would pinch them gently - her actions mimicking what I did on her tits. After she moved down and started licking my stomach I began rubbing my hard cock over her luscious tits, smearing them with my pre-cum. She grabbed hold of my ass and started to move her hands across my asscheeks, asshole, thighs and balls. Every time she dragged one of her fingernails over my asshole sent bolts of pleasure to my cock.

"Let's go to my bedroom" she groaned.

I began following her, grabbing her tits from behind "to provide support in lieu of a bra". I could feel how they swayed with each step she took. Her massive ass cheeks had me mesmerized and I was doing my best to keep the tip of my cock in between them.

When we got to her bed she bent over and I took the opportunity to start licking and biting her ass. I pulled her thong to a side and started licking her asshole while my finger slid over her wet cuntlips. I moved my head back a bit and I could see how her lips were open and very inviting. My fingers parted her slit and I could feel the warmth of her juices on them - the smell was deliciously overpowering. My mouth went back over her asshole and I started penetrating her cunt with my finger, making sure that I paid enough attention to the front wall of her vagina and that I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She began moaning and moving her hips back and forth - suddenly she squeezed her legs together and started moaning harder and harder.

She had me lie on my back and started licking my cock and balls while she ran one of her fingers over my buttcheeks and the base of my balls. I could feel her tits swaying against my stomach, her nipples gently tingling my skin. She began to open her mouth and slowly swallow my cock, taking a bit more each time. My fingers went up her thighs all the way to her butt and then found their way into her pussy. I could feel her juices coating my fingers and I began to move them towards her asshole. I started rubbing it against her tight hole and she responded with a moan. Her mouth was hot and wet and I could feel how it enveloped my dick and how hot saliva was streaming down the shaft over my balls. She was pumping my cock with her mouth and milking it with her hands - it got so intense that I couldn't concentrate on fingering her anymore.

Suddenly she got up, took off her thongs, grabbed my cock and began to sit over it. I could see how her lips parted to accept my meat. She began impaling herself on it and started moving over it. I could see how here tits swayed with each thrust. She leaned forward and kissed my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I could feel the walls of her vagina grabbing my cock - she was taking me to heaven. We changed positions and she lied on her back and spread her legs completely open. Her hard clit was fully visible and erect, her juices streaming over her bush. I rubbed the head of my cock over her lips and finally thrust it deep into her. She let out a load moan and I could feel her grip my cock. I began to pump her as fast as I could and she responded by bucking her hips, meeting each thrust with one of her own. We kept pumping into each other and suddenly her moans turned into screams. This threw me over the edge and I could feel how my balls constricted and I exploded into her cunt. I kept plowing into her until I was completely spent and my cock went limp in her hot hole. We embraced tightly and kissed for a long time.