Tamarindo Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers

All three were stunned, mouths agape, the boys' dicks were rock hard and Zoey had a hand down playing with her own soaked pussy. This was perfect, they all thought. They could definitely get her on the webcam.

"Holy shit, Jess, that was the hottest thing I've ever heard in my entire life," said Jaden. The other two nodded in agreement.

"And it's on camera," said Jake smirking at Jess, "you're gonna be a star too." He dropped the bomb.

"On camera, what are you talking about?" asked Jess. Jake showed her his iPhone and started playing back her rant. He had slyly pretended to be texting and filmed her.

"It's like this, Jess, we are starting a webcam show and you and Zoey are going to star in the show," Jake said.

"With enough followers and site hits," he continued, "we'll make enough money from advertisers to lounge around here in beach mode for as long as we want."

"What about your father?" Jess asked incredulously .

"He'll most likely have to continue working and our money will be supplemental income," said Jaden as the twins worked together to convince their step-mom.

"We don't have to tell him if you don't want to. We can shoot during his work hours," Jake added the lie. The boys had a distinct feeling that they could easily convince their dad to agree to their plan. They had Zoey as their bargaining tool. It would be as simple as 'we fuck yours, you fuck ours.'

"I suppose you've got me boys. I really can't say no to an offer like this if you were planning on using that video for nefarious purposes," Jess said eying the boys with her sexy eyes. She was amused at the lengths they planned to go to in order to secure her 'goods' for their show.

Jessica looked at Zoey. Zoey beamed, "It's going to be the hottest, naughtiest thing we ever do! And we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!" Zoey bounced out to the patio along with Jaden.

By the way, Jess, we're shooting now and the scene's going to happen outside. Come on," said Jake.

It was Jessica's turn to be stunned. But they had her. With so many thoughts racing through her head, she decided she was too horny to care that she was being blackmailed to fuck her stepsons on camera.

...........................................................

"Hello everyone and Happy National Nude Day!!! We're shooting our first on-location show for you!" exclaimed Zoey as she started the webcast. She was completely naked and gorgeous, her 36DD breasts and pencil eraser nipples pointing upwards and outwards. It was sunny and hot outside, but they were in the shade of the covered patio that was attached to the beach house. Beyond it was a stand of evenly spaced palm trees and then beautiful white sand beach until it touched the Pacific Ocean.

Jaden, Jake, and Zoey had decided to put their plan into action today and it was working. Zoey stepped off-screen and grabbed Jess, pulling her with her in front of the camera, also completely naked. They've just convinced Jessica, the twins Jake and Jaden's stepmom, into stripping naked to celebrate National Nude Day and then blackmailed her into joining them on their big tits/dicks webcam show.

"They don't see this coming," Jessica thought to herself as she stepped in front of their viewership. Even though their plan worked and she was now forced into sex, Jessica wasn't out of moves. She would give them more than they bargained for and show off her superior cock-slut talents.

Jess smiled at the camera, mostly due to Zoey's contagious smile. Zoey turned toward Jess and cupped her giant breasts. Her tits were massive, even larger than Zoey's. She normally preferred to wear a 36EE bra, which fit snuggly and pushed her boobs together perfectly for her normal attire. However, right now her massive mammaries were fully on display as they jutted out from her chest. They had the shape of teardrops with prominent nipples that were hard as rocks. Jess turned and Zoey kissed her passionately while pressing both of their perfect pairs of tits together.

"I've always wanted to do this with you," whispered Zoey before she dove down into Jess' boobs, kissing and licking her large nipples.

"Ooooooohh," moaned Jess," I love when my nipples are played with." Zoey continued for a few minutes and then stood up to let Jess do the same. Jess then gave each nipple a soft bite, causing Zoey to moan this time. Zoey pulled away and crouched down. Jessica followed suit, not completely sure of her movements on screen yet.

Zoey looked at the camera, "Are you ready for a show?" she asked saucily. "I bet you can't guess today's episode's theme," she continued. Then Jake and Jaden stepped in with their cocks already hardened from watching their girlfriend and step-mom start the show. Jake turned Zoey's head gently and then starting roughly face-fucking her. Jaden did the same with Jessica and before anyone knew, the show was underway.

"Ichhtss ffroatthucking thime!" happily exclaimed Zoey to the camera between thrusts of Jake's 10" mushroom head hitting the back of her throat. The girls were back to back on their knees while the boys pounded away. The sounds of sloppy, wet gargling noises increased as the girls' mouths filled with saliva. Soon drool was dripping down Jessica's chin and onto her big tits below. Jaden slammed his wet, slobbery dick down her throat as they put on the show. Jake and Jaden exchanged a look, both knew it was time to change positions, and eased up on the girls. Long strands of spit clung to their cocks as they pulled slowly out of the girls' mouths at the same time. They stood still for a minute and let the viewers take in their handywork.

Zoey was coughing and her eyes were wet with tears. She kept still for the camera though and even tweaked her nipples a few time.

Jessica, on the other hand, exclaimed, "oh fuck yea, gimme more of that fucking COCK!" She was pumped.

Jaden was intrigued by this and decided not to hold back any longer. Jess grabbed his ass as he stuffed his meat rod to the hilt down her throat and then pulled quickly out over and over. This wonderfully displayed several thick, long strands of saliva that stretched between Jess' mouth and Jaden's cock.

They guided the girls to the glass patio table and laid each of them on it long ways, tits up heads back.

The girls were ready and had their mouths open. Jaden put his spit-soaked dick back in Jessica's mouth and pushed. Jess took it all the way down her throat! The angle was perfect; her nose tickled his ball sack. After a few slow test strokes, Jaden was pumping his cock in and out of Jess' throat.

Zoey and Jake took a little while longer to get on the same page, but soon they were throat fucking too.

Viewers of the webcam could see Zoey and Jess' faces straight on with cocks being lowered downward and into them.

The spit was flowing now and the girls were drooling all over the guys' cocks. It was even running out of their mouths onto their pretty faces. The only sound was the sweet rhythm of two wet throats getting fucked. The webcam show was going perfectly and, if they weren't busy, they could see the number of viewers skyrocketing as the scene went on.

Jaden and Jessica were on fire. Their rhythm seemed to never slow down as his big black cock disappeared over and over into her pretty white mouth. She was drooling onto her face so much that two large bubbles had formed over her nostrils (from which she has trained herself to breathe during throat-fucking).

Jaden and Jake executed a switch, pulling out of their respective partners' mouths and sliding over to the other. This allowed the girls a much needed momentary breather, they were giving it their all, but they were still human. They looked at each other through pretty much one eye each and laughed making their giant tits bounce and slide around.

"Trade ya a black one for a white one," said Jess while laughing.

"Eeeeeee," Zoey squealed with excitement.

Then they were back into face-fucking rhythm. The boys were squeezing their tits as they pumped away.

"Uhhhhhnnnnn," they moaned, "almost there."

They both pulled out as their hands flung up and down their slick, wet meat. The girls moved the faces together and smiled.

"Cum all over our faces please," they said in unison except for the please, which was Zoey, of course.

Jaden and Jake grunted and both came, unleashing a torrent of cum onto the girls' faces. As if being covered in their own saliva wasn't enough, cum rained onto their chins, noses, and dripped into their hair. They each took a cock into their mouths and sucked any remaining amounts of cum into their mouths.

"Now that's double-glazed," said a smiling Jaden to the camera, "now here's Jake with the post-glaze interview."

Jake grabbed the camera and zoomed in on the girls.

"Ladies, how do you feel?" Jake asked.

"Hot and sticky," replied an eyes-cum-shut Zoey.

"And how do our cocks and cum taste?"

"Every bit as delicious as I'd imagined," said Jess smiling brightly, "but now we can't see!"

They all laughed, put the camera back, and crowded together.

"Happy National Nude Day!!" they shouted. Then Jake clicked the camera off.

Jess felt something bumping against her ass during the sign off. She reached back and felt Jaden's brown cock already hardening again. She stayed bent over the table and guided Jaden to her sopping wet pussy.

"You boys can't get away without giving us a proper fucking," she remarked.

"That would be so un-gentlemanly of us," replied Jake as he stroked his own hardening shaft. Zoey moved across from Jess and bent over the table. Face to face now, she gave Jessica a sloppy kiss and licked her cheek, securing a mouthful of cum and spit.

"Damn, you are nasty, girl," said Jess.

"Try it! Their cum is way better than you'd think," Zoey replied as Jake fucked her pussy with long slow strokes. Jaden was doing the same as it jostled the girls around less.

"What the hell? If it's anywhere near as good as their father's..." Jess slurped at Zoey cum covered face and shuddered.

"Mmmm," Jess moaned, " it's so dirty licking my step-sons' cum off your beautiful fa—"

Just then, the door to the house was thrown open and Jerome stepped out to the patio still wearing his work clothes. He arrived in time to see his smoking hot wife naked and bent over the table licking cum off of his sons' girlfriend's face while being fucked by Jaden. Jessica froze. The other three were smiling as the final phase of the plan had arrived.

"Well, well, well, it looks like I'm interrupting something," boomed Jerome's deep voice over the sound of crashing waves and parrots clicking about in a nearby palm tree.

"You three really did it," he laughed while shaking his head in disbelief. "Well, are you enjoying yourself, baby?" Jessica squirmed, she was so turned on with Jaden's cock still plunged balls deep in her pussy that getting caught had sent her over the edge.

"Oh god YES!!" she nearly screamed as her orgasm burst through her and she bounced herself furiously back into her stepson.

"Ooooooohhnnnnnnnngggggggod," she moaned loudly still cumming. Jaden's shaft and balls were getting soaked as her juices nearly splashed out around his pussy-filling dick.

"Perfect," was all Jerome said before taking his own clothes off to reveal his hard 12.5" trouser snake. "Our agreement still holds, right boys and girls?" hinting at his inclusion in Jaden, Jake, and Zoey's plan.

The boys nodded and Zoey took an opportunity to tease him saying, "My sweet little ass is all yours big daddy."

...................................................................................

Afterwards, sitting around the kitchen for lunch.

Jerome addressed the group, "So now that we're all on the same page, this family is going to totally commit to the webcam porn show.

"Ladies, you are not permitted to wear anything more than the tiniest bikini or lingerie that you own around the house, period. If you need to go out to the beach, the store, the club, or anywhere else you are to adhere to this dress code. I don't think you'll have a problem with showing off. The boys are setting up cameras that will be accessible all around the house so feel free to record anything and everything for our viewers. Finally, Jess and Zoey, I expect you two to be the most cock hungry, sex depraved, cum guzzling, monster cock obsessed bitches this country has ever seen!!" he finished with a flourish.

"Wooooooohoooooo!!" the group cheered, Zoey clapping and bouncing excitedly in her seat. Jessica finished her "Woo" and sat beaming. She couldn't believe how her family had flipped their world upside down.

Jake and Jaden also grinned mischievously, knowing that they were running this show even if Jerome was in charge.

Jake spoke up now, "In order to separate our show from the rest and keep us from working any "real" jobs, Jaden and I have come up with different themed shows that will showcase the unbelievable talent of our ladies," he smiled at Zoey and Jess, "they're over-the-top crazy and it's gonna be a blast fulfilling each challenge!"

Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers
12