Tame the Untamable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
485 Followers

<.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>

As Cade woke up, the sounds of grunts and sliding filling the air, he found himself alone in bed. God Damn it!, he thought as he got out of the bed. He pulled on his slacks and rushed into the living room to find his brother, Brody and Loral's brother, Kyle moving Loral's stuff out of the apartment.

"Fuck!" he shouted to himself, causing Brody and Kyle to freeze by the door.

"What's wrong, Cade?" Brody ask as they lowered the box. Cade pulled out his phone and dialed Loral's number. She had to pick up, just had to. On the fifth ring he heard sniffles coming from the other end.

"Cade I can't do this with you. I'm sorry I left you like that, but you wouldn't have let me go. I need to do this, so please don't stop me." With that she hung up, not letting him speak a word. He threw his phone across the room cursing himself. He was screwed. He was fucked for a year. He would get her back and once he did he wasn't going to let her go. She was his!

"I don't like that look on your face, Cade." Kyle warned looking at Brody who had the same expression as Kyle.

"Cade whatever it is-" Brody began.

"Will have to wait for a year." He finished to himself as he walked back into Loral's old bedroom.

ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
485 Followers
12