Tamed

Story Info
A wild story of primal desires and the hunted.
1.6k words
4.41
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought she could may be run for another twenty minutes, but her lungs were already feeling like they could burst through her ribs. She wasn't exactly scared, but she was in no rush to be caught either. She'd seen the videos of what had happened to the other girls who had previously answered the advertisement, amd she knew what had happened to them afterwards, at the time she didn't really care, it sounded interesting and had made her horny.

It had all started out innocent enough when she had picked up a Femdom magazine in the local bookstore. Unlike the other magazines in this section with the usual tall latex clad Mistresses and their male slaves, the one which she found herself drawn to was a little lower down than the rest and instead of a male slave this particular magazine had a female slave, wrapped around the feet of a Mistress who herself was holding a thick metal collar and a long chain. it was the different format and Mistress and female submissive that made her add it to the the basket alongside large tube of lube that she had already picked up on her way in

She'd returned to work that afternoon, and didn't give it another thought. It was only later, as she removed the plain black plastic bag containing the lube that she remembered the magazine. Taking her dinner from the microwave, she picked up the magazine and sat down at her little corner dinner table and started to flick through the pages. She hadn't realised at the time but it was very primal oriented and in fact it was page after page of picture stories, articles and advertisements. She'd found the picture stories interesting enough but nothing had really floated her boat as yet, and she was beginning to wonder if she had wasted her $20.

Sure it was well put together, but although she had taken part in various role plays before, being a pet, or rather, a wild animal, was not something she had even considered. Towards the back of the magazine though, after the toy review, well not even really toys in the traditional sense, these were very kink specific and included cages, tranquilliser darts (was that even legal?), skin tight catsuits with leopard spots and tiger stripes, she had come across a full page advertisement for a place called Amelia Wood.

"Whether you want to be Huntress or Hunted, Amelia Woods is the place where you can truly run free and explore a different side to life outside of the concrete jungle"

At first she laughed, it sounded like a terrible place she thought "I mean who the fuck wants to run around dressed like a lion or a tiger?"

Towards the bottom of the advert, beneath probably fake testimonials from so called "big game hunters" and a couple of comments from men, women, trans and what she took to be non-binary customers who must have at one time been the prey, there was a photograph of a tall, slim, blonde haired woman, dressed in thigh high leather boots and a tan leather dress. In her hand she held a dark brown bull whip and it was something about the way she stood that really captured her attention. She guessed that this must be the Head Huntress and just below her and to the right there was a QR code which would apparently take you to further information.

Out of curiosity, and, well, $20 spent on a magazine which had so far amused but not really given what she had been hoping for, she decided "what's the worst that could happen" and had moved her phone over the code, opened her camera, clicked ok, confirmed she was over 21, and as soon as she had done that a video sprung up on the screen.

The tall blonde Huntress was walking along through a forest, talking as she went..

"I know you were expecting something different when you bought the magazine where you found this advert. Everybody does. And that's because you have been conditioned to believe that you are above other animals, and that you are somehow at the top of the food chain. I'm here to tell you, that even though you may walk like a superior being, you are nothing but prey for those like me. At Amelia Woods, I will train you to run free within its confines. Free to explore your sexuality and your primal desires. You will be cared for and looked after..."

As she walked through the woods, she came to a clearing, and there, tied spread eagled between a row of trees, were three slaves, two men, one woman. Their tiger and leopard spot catsuits had been torn and ripped, they wore heavy leather collars. You could see the hunger in their faces, a hunger to be free again.

The Huntress continued "however, if you are caught, Myself and guest Hunters will do everything possible to tame you." And with that she pulled the bullwhip from her belt and raising her arm and bringing it down with a sweeping flick, the whip cracked and the first male slave let out an agonised cry. She took a short step to the left, again raising her arm before bringing it down, exactly the same as the first time, and again a sharp crack followed by a blood curling scream. The female slave in the middle sobbed, and as the Huntress stepped closer it was possible to see where the stripes of her catsuit had met the stripes of the whelts on her upper thighs and across her exposed breasts.

The Huntress stepped in front of the sobbing tiger girl, and taking her gloved hand she ran it softly down the tigresses face, wiping away her tears and as she did so the tigress nuzzled her face against the cool leather and you could visibly see that she had already been broken, no longer wild, no longer free.

"And for those who are caught and tamed, well their reward is to be taken by their Hunter, a trophy to be kept and displayed."

The short clip finished with the Huntress laying on a large, black and gilt bed. Luxurious black satin sheets and drapes adorned the mattress and ornate frame. At her feet lay the tigress, broken, tamed, a matching black leather collar with gold clasp and padlock around her neck, totally naked but for the collar. She purred as the Huntress rubbed her feet along her back.

"And for my most favourite captives, well let's just say, there is always room for one more"

The Huntress faded out and as the screen turned black an email address appeared.

She'd been absolutely captivated by the Huntresses beauty, her severity, her confidence, and her sheer primal lust. She'd watched the video again, at least five times over the course of that evening. During the third time she masturbated, and as she closed her eyes as the wave of an orgasm started to build, as her back arched, she let out a loud growl as she came. The freedom she felt from growling had awakened the beast in her, and after watching the video a couple more times, she had quickly put together an email wanting to know more.

That had been two months ago. She had arrived at the large estate house adjacent to Amelia Woods and had been greeted, not by The Huntress, but by a team who had taken her through induction and indoctrination. Her clothes and personal possessions had been taken away to be replaced by her own black sleek catsuit.

She didn't know how many nights she had been on the run, trying to avoid capture. There had been three others and at night they would meet where the daily food drop was delivered. The meals were all red meat based, and were all provided in just the one container. This meant they had to practically fight each other to get enough to sustain them and if having to contend with two males wasn't enough, there was another female in a sleek black panther suit, and she had proven to be was far athletic than her. For breakfast they had individual shakes, which she presumed contained proteins and nutrients, enough to keep them going for however long it needed.

By the third evening a different type of hunger had over taken them, and although she wasnt aware of it at the time, the shakes had been laced with viagra and Chinese aphrodisiacs. The hunger had turned to lust, and they had turned on each other. Wild rampant fucking had taken place, all still fighting each other to satiate their individual needs.

That had become the pattern, eat, fight, fuck. Somewhere along the way she had lost track of days, but it was only as she had made her way to the feeding spot this evening, as the sun had startd to disappear, that she heard the shouts and the cries. At first she thought the feeding, fighting and fucking had commenced without her and she had immediately felt a rage she had never experienced before, But that had quickly turned to fear as she had heard the laugh of the Huntress and the crack of the whip.

So she had quickly turned heel and ran. The sweat, dirt and sex had matted her hair, and she was completely feral. Although it had been the thought of being tamed that had brought her here in the first place it had been the days of fighting, fucking and freedom that she had now become addicted to. She no longer desired soft satin sheets, the safety of four walls, nor the tender touch of The Huntress. She saw them as forms of confinement and control.

So she ran....

But everybody knows no wild animal can outrun The Huntress, and it would only be a matter of time.