Tamed at the Office

Story Info
A slut finds her master and mistress at work.
8k words
4.47
53.8k
27
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
503 Followers

So one day a chick asks me to make her a star. i hope that this does and she enjoys it. She asked me to make her a dirty little girl in this, and i think i may have. Comments and votes are appreciated. Have to thank Bree again for her editing and don't be shocked if i decide to go on with this one. as always folks enjoy the show!

It started off simply enough for me in college and maybe even before that. I am, for the lack of a better term, quite a horny little thing. I can't help myself at times since I find strong men and beautiful women enticing. At nineteen I got both of my nipples pierced to get a better deal on my car. Not only did I get the deal, I got to play with the saleswoman. College for me was fun since it was a party a night and then some. I never thought much on my future until it all came to me quite suddenly.

My tuition was in jeopardy due to my slipping grades. Even though my parents helped me out as much as they could, I wasn't much of a school hound. I did what I did to get by and then sometimes not even that was enough to get through. It didn't matter that I had a few guys and girls lined up for "homework for something." Some of my classes were just brutal.

My name is Brooke. I have a luscious body that begs for attention. It has gotten me ahead in life, but also into trouble more times than I can count. My dad's friend got me nice and drunk one night then took me before I could say anything to stop him. I didn't mind it, but he did kind of lack a certain quality I look for in a person.

My luscious milk chocolate skin and long black hair has turned more than one head as does my slender but lovely curves. My C cups are nice and round with my nipples being nice and dark, plus my nipple rings are always a pleasantry to be seen. I love to be without underwear since you never know when something fun might spring up. It was only recently that I had to start wearing undies due to my new job at a building in my hometown of San Jose.

I got a job working for a decent company that deals in exports and shipping. My co-workers for the most parts are stiffs and I only socialize with them unless I have to. My girlfriends sadly went out of state, yet I was for the first time truly alone without any real form of release. I tried toys and other things but they didn't fill the void. I wasn't about to hit up some lame ass club and find somebody that was going to get me going then be done, so I brooded.

I was at work one day when the company announced a new team taking over as management. We got to meet the new supervisor and his assistant director. Mr. Andrew Taylor is not dreamy from a Brad Pitt stance, but at forty two years old he strikes a stunning figure. At six foot one he is taller than me by much. He has a body that shows he takes care of himself, but there is a strong posture to him. He may have been in the Army by the way he walks, but I didn't notice as I only stared at his ass. His blue eyes radiate power and dominance and his stern face shows little in the way of compassion or humor. His assistant is something else entirely. Ms. Danica Simmons is a woman who I could wish to emulate. Her body at her age, which I guess to be her mid thirties, was stunning. Danica has a nice athletic build, but her curves are generous. She has a very full bust line and a way of walking that makes people stare. Her dark cocoa skin and brown eyes could make me stare at her for hours and not lose interest. She stands five feet ten inches tall and her hair is a short pixie cut that makes her look super sexy and sophisticated.

The two of them took over and quickly things began to change. Nearly everyone was put to the test and over half the staff was either let go or reassigned. I was shaking in my heels when I got the dreaded "come to my office for a one on one" email. Mr. Taylor was a scary man and I wished I was a better employee at that moment. I got up and swallowed down my fear hoping to get my bravado up enough to deal with the man. I walked to his office and as I got their I saw Darrel, a man who worked here for ten years, walk out in a rage.

"You're a fucking asshole! I gave ten fucking years to this company and all the time I made money for it! Where's my compensation for being demoted?!" Darrel yelled and Mr. Taylor simply walked to the door with a cold look. Mr. Taylor glared at him as he yanked him back into the office and slammed the door.

I sat back shaking as Mr. Taylor tore a hole in Darrel and made him realize it was either the lesser job or he was unemployed. He reassured him it was temporary, but they needed it and he was the only one qualified for the position. After a few tense moments the door opened and Mr. Taylor walked out with Darrel who was quiet, but fuming. After he made sure Darrel had gone he looked at me with those hard blue eyes.

"Brooke, so glad you could be on time for our meeting." He said with a pleasant tone, though his eyes bore into me like a shark seeing blood. "Do come in and let's get this evaluation under way."

He led me into his office and shut the door. He walked over to my chair and like a gentleman he pulled it for me. I sat down and crossed my legs. Almost instantly I realized my legs were showing far too much for my liking at the moment. He sat down and without his jacket he looked delicious. His black hair was starting to gray in spots, but it only made him look even more intriguing. His arms were showing as his sleeves were rolled up and I noticed a tattoo on his right arm I couldn't identify.

"I'm going to be honest with you Ms. Allenson, you don't seem like the kind of employee we keep for long here." He started with a sigh. He perked up and went on, "The whole time you have been here you haven't stood out in a positive or negative manner. That in and of itself is admirable, but we look for go-getters here. Sadly I don't think you are what we want." He said to the point.

My eyes started to water as I knew the boot was coming and I was going to have to find a new job fast or lose the college money I so badly needed.

"Please Mr. Taylor! I'm going to school and I need this job to make my grades and stay on top of my payments. I took this job for credits to my degree and if I lose it I'll lose a full semester worth of credits!" I begged him and he looked at me with his fingertips on his lips.

"I see." He said slowly as he stood up. "I suppose you have a point of an education being valuable. Maybe even something I could make as a long term program, but not at this moment." He said turning to the window.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. He had me locked out of the conversation and I was about to cry. Mr. Taylor turned and saw the tears forming in my eyes. Softly he walked to me and took out a tissue from his desk.

"Don't start that in here." He said dismissively.

What a creep! He was throwing me out of his office like I was a piece of garbage. His mannerisms were totally like he owned the world and could do whatever he wanted without compromise and that pissed me off. I stood up threw his tissue at him and it hit him in the face. His eyes lit up like a dark storm. Without warning he reached out and grabbed my arm then yanked me to him. When my body hit his I couldn't believe how solid it felt under his shirt. I tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong. He leaned close to me and his very nice cologne wafted into my nostrils as he spoke very slowly to me.

"That was totally uncalled for Brooke. Now pick it up." He said in a near hiss.

I was scared due to the look in his eyes so I sank down to my knees and fished around for the tissue. I found it beneath his desk so I got on my hands and knees to get it. I didn't realize it but he was now behind me and looking down at me. I was about to get up when his hand was on the back of my neck and he held me down. I suddenly felt his body against mine.

"Maybe I was a bit hasty Ms. Allenson." He began and his tone changed. It became very intoxicating and deep. "Maybe you do deserve a chance to be something to this company after all. I saw a fire there and I might find that you could be of use to me after all," he said chuckling softly in my ear.

I shuddered suddenly at his hot breath in my ear and I now had goose bumps along my skin. He stood up and yanked me to my feet making a yip come from my throat. He held me close to his body and I felt a large bulge forming in his pants near my ass. I have a great ass as I have been told, and I will admit being a black woman from California I have a great one. I felt him do something that made my whole world change. He slapped me on the ass and I moaned like a slut in heat.

It had been so long since someone had done that to me and now here was this sexy man doing something that always made me hot. He heard the moan and his hand hit my ass again even harder. I arched forward trying to instinctively get away from the pain, but he was holding me so tightly by the back of my neck it was a useless gesture.

He shoved me roughly forward over his desk making me whimper loudly as his hand again slapped my ass. It hurt so damn good as he hit it again with a loud crack. I groaned loudly under his assault on my ass and before long his slaps became rhythmic. My moans and whimpers became louder as he slapped me again and again. Very soon I felt an explosion building up in my body.

"Well now, it looks like the little girl is liking this I see." H said smugly as his hand slapped my left ass cheek again.

"Yes!" I squeaked too loudly and he stopped slapping my ass.

"Not so loud or I'll stop." He said in a warning tone "And I know you don't want that, do you?" He finished in a very superior voice.

"No sir." I said in a low voice.

"Excuse me?" He asked sounding angry.

"No sir." I said louder.

"That's what I thought you said." He replied as his hand didn't slap my ass this time it found the hem of my skirt.

I whimpered as it was lifted over my hips and my now hot ass was visible to him. He smiled as he ran his hand over my cheek softly making me wiggle under him as the pain was still there, but it was driving me nuts. Slowly his fingers slid my skimpy thong aside making another whimper come from my lips. His finger found the edge of my dripping pussy and it tickled the lips with soft, slow brushes. I was shifting on his desk as he controlled me and slapped my ass viciously making me bite my lip to keep quiet.

"Stop squirming...you do want me to do this don't you?" He chided.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir please don't stop I'll be good." I begged him.

"You'll be good?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes sir. I'll be very good, I promise." I said looking back at him with my best little girl eyes and voice.

His laughter was making me go crazy as it was deep and rumbled out of his throat in a mocking manner.

"I doubt you are that good you little slut! Here you are bent over my desk with a tiny thong on and a skirt that just barely makes dress code. Oh I'm sure you are good in some ways...but not all." He said again mockingly.

I went to say something but he slapped my ass hard making me cry out. He gave me a cross look and did something totally unexpected. He took off his belt and looped it around my hands and to the edge of his desk securing me so I couldn't get away. I felt his strong hands roam over my ass and he accentuated the teasing with something that felt like ice cubes and it made me shudder. The burning of my ass with the cold ice cubes made me cum and I bucked hard on his desk. I couldn't stop myself from doing it and he took notice of it.

"Did I say you could come yet you little slut?" He asked me in a very stern manner.

"No sir." I meekly replied.

Without warning his hand slapped my ass some twenty times in rapid succession. I cried out under the slaps but he didn't relent. After he finished he unhitched his belt from the desk and tore me off it. He walked me to his seat and sat down. I looked at him scared as he tore me to my knees. I saw as he undid his fly and his rather impressively thick cock sprang out. I looked at it and it looked delicious. Before I could say anything his hand shot out and grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth to his cock. I tried to protest but it was not going to be as his manhood surged into my mouth and found the back of my throat. I had taken down some decent sized guys in my time, but it wasn't his length it was his thickness I couldn't get around. He stretched my mouth to the breaking point and violently began to face fuck me.

I slurped loudly on his cock and my tongue had no choice but to get in on the act. I was drooling in great puddles as he slid in and out of my mouth like a well oiled machine. His pumps met very little in the way of resistance as my throat muscles began to relax and he got deeper and deeper into my throat. I was about to choke when he pulled back and gave me a chance to breath. I coughed a bit and he gave me such a dirty look.

"Can't even suck a cock properly...this will not do." He said derisively.

He yanked me to my feet and threw me forward on his desk. Without warning his fingers found my slit and drove into it. I bucked and tensed up as his long fingers found my clit and began to diddle it. My hands tied in front of me made it impossible for me to touch myself as he continued his merciless teasing of my body. It felt like my body was on fire as he continued to tease me. My slit came alive again and I knew an orgasm was in the works. I needed him to fuck me so I got bold.

"Please fuck me sir!" I pleaded loudly.

"I'm sorry, did you ask me to fuck you?" He said like I was asking for a glass of water.

"Please sir I need it so badly!" I pleaded him again.

"Why should I?" He asked and his fingers stopped their teasing. "Why should I? Give me a good reason why I should slut." He said with no emotion.

"What do you want me to do sir? Please, anything just fuck me!" I begged him loudly.

"Anything you say? Don't offer me that or I'll take you literally." He said with a mocking laugh. "You better be sure that's what you mean slut. If not the consequences will be dire indeed," he promised with a deathly serious tone.

"I'll do anything sir please!" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes. He had me so worked up that I needed to be fucked so badly.

I had gone almost six months with no good release and he had made me crazy with his tortures. I needed his cock bad and he wasn't going to give it to me. I looked at him and I mouthed "please" again.

"OK slut. Here's the deal: I own you now. You do as I say or else I toss you out of this office without your clothes and you can explain to everyone why you're naked and dripping wet. Do you agree to this you horny little bitch?" He asked me in a tone that brokered no hesitation.

"Yes sir I do." I said meekly.

"Well then on that note, get up and turn around." He said and as I did he took the belt off my wrists.

"Fix yourself and follow me." He ordered.

I complied and he led me out of the office. He looked to his secretary and wrote a message saying he was out of the office for the day and he would get back to business in the morning. I followed him out to his car and along the way his assistant director Ms. Simmons came up. She was so beautiful that I wanted a taste of her. I saw her approach and the sight of her chic skirt suit made my mouth water. Her long lean legs were wrapped in flesh toned stockings and her five inch heels clicked loudly in the parking garage.

"Mr. Taylor what's going on?" She asked him coyly.

"Oh nothing much honey, I think I found us a nice little plaything if you're interested." He said smiling.

I looked at them and they laughed at me evilly. Danica walked up to me like she was sizing up her next meal.

"She is cute honey. I think she'll do. How is she so far?" She asked him.

"She is very submissive as I've found out, though her other talents aren't up to par just yet." He said somewhat disappointedly, but his eyes sparkled as he continued, "But it's always fun to teach them isn't it my love?" He purred as Danica came to his arms and they kissed passionately.

I was in shock, they were lovers! He turned to look at me and his smile got wider. He whispered something into his lover's ear and she giggled. She broke his embrace and slowly walked to me. Her lovely dark skin along my own was nice as she touched my face and stroked it gently. She leaned forward and kissed my lips deeply, her tongue slashing along mine making me whimper into her mouth. She kissed me roughly after a minute, then I felt my back against the wall and her hand was between my legs. I whimpered as she lifted my skirt and her two long manicured fingers slipped into my soaking slit and dug out some honey. I watched in amazement as she greedily licked her digits.

"MMM, she is sweet. You got a good one baby! Take her to my favorite store and tell Sam to get her all dolled up, and then take her home baby. I'll be home soon." She purred.

"Anything in particular honey?" He asked.

She sauntered to him and leaned into his neck. She whispered into his ear softly and he began to chuckle.

"As you wish my love." He purred

She hugged him tight and kissed him again. The way they kissed showed how much fire they had. He ripped her hair back and she laughed as his mouth found her neck making her moan loudly.

"Not here baby!" She hissed and he growled in an annoyed fashion. He smiled up at me and pointed to his car.

I walked as fast as I could to his car and he gave her a last kiss then got into it. His 2011 Shelby GT 350 was beautiful. The interior was awesome I noticed as I sat down nervously. He didn't even glance at me as he drove off out of the lot. He snaked his hand behind my head and put it in his lap. I whimpered as his fly came down and he shoved my face back onto his dick. I slurped at it a bit then sucked him into my mouth trying to be the best I could be for him and I did get a few sighs as I continued. His control was amazing as he drove without error as I madly sucked his beautiful cock. I felt him tense up a bit then he shoved into my mouth. I choked a bit then felt the jets of his seed erupt into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and got it all down my throat without a drop being spilled. I gently licked the tip of his cock and he looked down at me.

"Fast learner I see. That's very good." He said grinning smugly. "Now get out." He ordered.

I got out of his car and we walked to a small boutique. It was a little store that dealt in fetish ware I found out as we entered. He pushed me softly in front of him and the clerk came up. She looked like a Goth version of Marilyn Monroe. As she walked up, they got a familiar look.

"New girl I see Mr. Taylor?" She asked and he nodded. "What color this time red or blue?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"White. It's her first time you see. All virgins wear white on their first times." He said smiling darkly.

His devil like smile made me shudder as the girl took me to the back and dressed me in what he wanted. It was a full corset that hugged my curves, but left my tits out so my nipple rings showed off. She went out to him and a minute later he came back in and smiled brightly.

"Your full of surprises aren't you slut?" He asked in that sexy rumble of his.

"Yes sir." I said as my hands came in front of me.

"Good girl, you know the pose. That's one less thing to teach you. Finish getting ready, Danica is eager to see her and she is horny as hell. I hope you realize that becoming mine also makes you hers." He said in a cautioning tone.

"Yes sir." I said again as nothing else could come out.

She got me totally dressed in the corset with a sex lacy white thong and white hold up stockings that had red hearts up the back seam with red bows at the tops. Those were attached to the six garter snaps on the corset. She finished it off with a pair of white over the knee boots with a five inch heel. Looking in the mirror I saw a slut bride about to be taken by her new husband. As I looked into the mirror he smiled at me as he handed me my skirt and blouse back. I put them on over it and the feeling of the sexy lingerie beneath it made me wet almost instantly. He led me to his car and the skirt I wore was so short my garters and stockings showed with each step. I got into his car and without a word he drove us to a nice house about thirty minutes outside of San Jose. It was not huge, but definitely showed class and refinement.

creepyrj
creepyrj
503 Followers
12