Tamed by Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling intensified. "No I... Meg I... What..." I moaned uselessly, turning my head from side to side and clawing at the sheets. I didn't know what I was doing. Still perched between my legs and slightly below me, with her ankles on either side of her ass, she started rocking upward softly, back and forth, pressing the vibrating head again and again in the same spot, while holding my cock upright in her hand...

And then something happened- I came. Or it seemed like I did, because although there were no contractions, a thin white liquid came streaming out of my upright cock and over her hand. It didn't shoot into the air, it just bubbled up like a well. She stopped her rocking and moved my cock to her left hand. Then she brought her right hand up to her face, licking the fluid dripping off her hand. Then she wiped the rest on her chest.

"Oh my God!" I laughed, half delirious. "What was that?"

"That was your prostate, I would guess. And it seems to be working!" I had heard of prostate massage before, but this was certainly different. Her cock was still vibrating inside me, but she had stopped rocking and I took several long, deep breaths. Weirdly, I felt more relaxed that ever. It felt like the most natural thing to have her inside me. It was full, but it felt comfortable and sensuous.

"So," she said, with a wicked smile. "Do you want more?"

"There's more?"

"Yes. You said you wanted me to fuck you, and I want to fuck you too. Really fuck you. I've been gentle so far, like I promised. I want you to feel comfortable. But if you let me, I'm going to really fuck you now. I may not be so gentle. And no matter what comes out of your mouth, I'm going to keep going until I'm done. Until I've come."

Wow. We were in different territory now, and I hesitated. As if she was reading my mind, she gently pulled the toy out of my ass a half-inch...

"No..." I moaned.

"'No'?"

"I mean yes. Yes. Yes. OK."

She smiled a wicked grin. "OK. Wrap your legs around my back." With my ass already raised by the pillow, bringing up my legs tilted my pelvis farther back toward the ceiling. She rose from a sitting position and leaned over me, with her weight on her hands and knees- almost like we were in a reverse missionary position. Her marvelous C-cup breasts dangled down from her body, and she poised with her cock positioned just inside me. She looked beautiful and sexy and powerful.

"Ready?" she asked.

I didn't know, but instead I just nodded.

With that, she began slowly sinking the wet purple cock into my upturned ass. The vibrating head pushed against the back of my bowels, and my vision blurred as she sunk three, then four, then five inches inside of me. My asshole clenched uselessly, and I actually saw stars. I gasped loudly. She kept going. It was so intense that part of me wanted to stop, but I also didn't, and anyway she was in control now...

She stopped an inch from the end and pulled slowly back, one, two, then thee inches. Then back in, a little faster now. With my legs in the air and the substantial lube, I gave surprisingly little resistance. Now out, now back in. It was still slow and sensual, but there was adrenaline rushing through my system from the panic of being violated so completely. I was thrashing from side to side.

Then she leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me fully on the lips. As she did, she used her hips to push the dildo alllll the way in, hitting the back of my ass. But she kept going, pushing into new territory. I let out a moan that changed in pitch until it was approaching a scream.

"Shhhh... " she whispered. "You're going to tell all my neighbors that I'm fucking you! Here," she said, grabbing another pillow and placing it over my head. "Now you can make as much noise as you want."

"Mmmmmh," I answered. But it made less noise, so I felt OK to let out a little more. "MMMMMHHH...!" She pulled out and then quickly thrust back in again, for the first times she started fucking me with a rhythm. I felt totally helpless: she was fucking me, hard and deep, and I was loving it. I had my legs around her and I was edging her on even as I was screaming into the pillow. I didn't care what I sounded like. The pain and the pleasure felt so good, and I was so turned on by having this beautiful woman on top of me.

In the distance I could hear her moaning too, a low moan that undulated with the thrusts she was delivering. "Uhhh, uhh, uhh, uhh...". I knew from past experience that she was in her own world now, totally focused on her own pleasure, and building toward an explosive orgasm. She made the same sounds when I was fucking her and she was getting close. I could feel her breasts pressed up against my chest and her hips grinding into me, and my forgotten cock was sandwiched in her soft belly.

Suddenly she moved up off of my chest, and I thought maybe she had come, so I took the pillow off my head. But she was only switching positions, sitting back on her ankles upright as I lay prone. She wrapped both her arms around my legs and began pulling me toward her as she thrust into me, faster and faster. The dual force of her pulling and thrusting doubled the impact as her vibrating cock hammered into me, and somewhere in the back of my mind I was worried about whether she was pushing lube out of me onto the bed. But Meg was no longer focused on me. She was staring off into space as she fucked me, with a look that was somewhere between rapture and anxiety. And her moan only got higher. Finally she fucked me with four hard finishing blows as she came, shuddering in a way that I could feel throughout my body. She collapsed on top of me, her six inch dildo lodged far into my ass, still vibrating.

For about a minute Meg didn't move at all, and I focused on catching my breath. Then she groped for the remote and clumsily turned it off. Carefully, she slipped out of the harness and then withdrew the sloppy wet cock from inside me. All I could think of was falling asleep, and for once, she was in the same mood. She wrapped the toys in a towel, pushed it to the side of the bed and cuddled up beside me. Within minutes we were both asleep, and I was dreaming of what might happen tomorrow.

12