Tami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured some more oil on Tami's breasts and gave them a second massage, with my cock growing harder all the time.

I was getting more excited by the second as I massaged my sisters small but pert breasts, noticing her nipples harden at my touch. Although not part of the massage by any means, I started rubbing her nipples between my fingers, getting then harder and more erect. I couldn't help myself, and I lowered my face to her breasts and gently kissed one nipple and then the other, licking them as I brought my face up, breaking every rule of sexual conduct I'd just been taught, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity.

I then slid my fingers down to her pussy, and after applying more oil, began massaging her crotch area, letting my fingers slide across and slightly within her pussy lips, causing Tami to moan a little too loudly. I spread her legs a little further apart and looked at my sisters sex, amazed again at how beautiful she was. I let my thumbs glide across her pussy lips, and then up her thighs and then back, repeating this several times. Just like it was with her breats, I couldn't resist and lowered my face to my sisters pussy and gently kissed it.

"Oh, shit, Jace, that's fucking amazing, keep doing that."

I continued for a few more minutes, licking my sisters pussy while massaging it gently. I knew I was closing in on the point of no return, and thought I better stop now, so I did.

"That's it for now. We better get out of here."

Tami sat up and grabbed me, and kissed me hard.

"God, that was great. Can I get another massage tomorrow?" she asked.

"I don't know that we should make a habit of this, sis, people will get suspicious."

"How about giving me one at your apartment next week?"

"I can do that. Correction, I will do that."

"Come here," she said, motioning for me to come closer.

I leaned into my sister and she kissed me again. I kissed her back, and she reclined on the table, pulling me almost on top of her.

"Do we have to stop?" she asked.

"Yeah, we have to stop. We'll have time for this later."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."

I helped Tami up and as she walked back into the dressing room, I cleaned the massage table, wiping up all the oil, and got the room ready for my first client in the morning before blowing out the candle and turning the lights back up. Tami came out of the dressing room and handed me the towel, which I tossed into the basket by the door, and we walked out of the room.

Fortunately, nobody was paying any attention to us, and we slipped out the back door to the car.

"You're good, Jace. That was much better than I ever expected it to be."

"Thank you, and believe me, the pleasure was all mine."

I drove Tami back to the house, and before she got out, she kissed me again, giving me her tongue. It was an amazing kiss.

"See you again tomorrow?" she asked as she got out of the car.

"Absolutely," I replied.

Tami got out and walked to the house and went inside as I drove away.

I drove home as fast as I could because I needed to release the pressure that had built up in my balls. I went straight to my bedroom, stripped down, flopped down on my bed and beat off, thinking of my sister's beautiful body. Just as I started to cum, my phone went off, indicating a text from my sister.

"Hey. What'cha doin?"

"Just chillin."

"That all?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Same thing I'm doing, I hope."

"What's that?"

"Let's just say I'm relieving some built up emotions."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. You doing the same?"

"Yeah. Just finished."

"That was fast . . ."

"It didn't take long."

"I hope you last longer Monday night when I stay over."

"I like the sound of that."

"You better. I loved the massage, and I love you."

"Love you too, sis."

"See you tomorrow afternoon. You picking me up?"

"Absolutely."

Wow, was all I cold think. My sister was getting herself off at the same time I was getting myself off. Next week should be interesting, to say the least.

The next three days went by fast. I picked Tami up Thursday afternoon and she went through her work out. I took her home and had to return to the gym for a couple clients and a massage. In all, I'd given five massages through Thursday, including Tami. I didn't see Tami Friday or Saturday, but kept busy at the gym, giving four more massages.

Two of them were girls my age, and like Tami, they chose not to wear anything under their towel, which I placed over their buttocks. One of them, Cheryl, reached back and pulled her towel up, exposing the lower half of her buttocks. She also asked me to massage her "ass," which I did, as well as the rest of her firm body. When she turned over, she wouldn't allow me to cover her ample breast. At her request, I gave her a thorough breasts massage, and massaged down to her lower abdomen. She reached up, grabbed the towel, and tossed it on the floor, exposing her neatly trimmed pubes, asking me to massage her "here," as she ran her fingers slowly around her vulva. In my training, this area was taboo, the instructor stated, unless the client specifically asks for it; then, its still a risk, he said with a laugh, giving the impression that anything goes once you're in the middle of a massage. I thought it was worth the risk, and wanted to please my client, so I complied. I poured massage oil over her lower abdomen and watched closely as is ran down to her vulva. I gently rubbed her labia majora, letting my fingers slide gently over them, causing moans of pleasure from my client. She spread her legs, brought her hands to mine, and slowly ran my fingers over herself, pressing against my finger tips, causing them to slowly enter her, unit I felt her labia minora. I was stunned as she increased the pressure on my fingers and started to squirm as I massaged her inner most parts. I continued working this are for at least five minutes, feeling myself getting hard, something I knew I was gonna have to somehow learn to control.

"Oh, yeah, please keep that up," she pleaded as her breathing increased dramatically. With her eyes closed and her facial expression changing I knew that she was about to cum, as I continued rubbing her, applying more pressure.

"Oh fuck," she said a little too loudly for my comfort, "I'm gonna fucking cum!" I continued massaging her until she hit her orgasm.

I let my hands rest on her bare upper thighs, looking at her sexy nude body as she tried to regain her composure. She didn't move for three or four minutes, and then opened her eyes and looked up at me with that, "Just fucked" expression, and said, "God, that was the best massage I've ever had."

I noticed that I was still gently massaging her firm thighs, and let my hands creep back up to her vulva, giving it one final massage before I stopped.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said with a grin.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I enjoyed it. I'm signing up for another one, real soon, and I'm telling all my friends about you."

"Thanks for the referrals," I said, trying to at least sound professional.

She got up from the table, grabbed a towel, and walked nude into the dressing room, as I admired her tight ass. "Yeah," I thought to myself. "I'm gonna love this job."

I cleaned up the massage table and was placing the massage oil back on the table when she walked back out, fully dressed. She walked over to the tip jar and dropped fifty dollars into it.

"That's for the massage," she said with a sexy grin. Then she dropped in another fifty dollars and said, "That's for the orgasm. I'll be back." With that she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I finished cleaning up the room, and dropped her towels into the basket by the door on my way out. I checked the schedule, and was finished for the day, so I headed for home.

The next day, Sunday, was my day off, so I was just being lazy when I received a text from Tami. She wanted to know if she could come over that night and stay for the rest of the week. Mom was starting the night shift Sunday night, and didn't want Tami staying home alone. She said that mom would cook dinner for us before she left for work, and then we could bring her things over to my apartment, where she'd stay until next Saturday. Of course, I said that it would be fine with me, that I was really looking forward to having her stay with me for the week. I told her that I'd be over around 5, and that was fine with her.

I immediately started cleaning up the place, which wasn't in bad shape anyway 'cause I'm such a neat freak. I liked to keep the place I order, but I did clean it up a bit. I got out some clean sheets and a blanket and pillow and set them beside the couch, wondering if Tami would want to sleep there or maybe with me. I didn't want to be presumptuous, so I left the things there.

Around four I took a shower and cleaned up a little, got dressed, and headed over to the house, where I found Tami waiting for me. She shared how excited she was to stay over at my place, and already had her clothes packed and her things together, so we went ahead and carried them out to the car. We went back inside, and mom had dinner ready, so we all sat down to eat.

Mom asked about Tami's workouts and her progress, and then asked how the massages were going. I told her that I was getting popular as a masseur, and that I already had a full schedule for next week, adding that I'd already made over $300 in tips.

"Do you get to keep it all?" she asked.

"Yeah, and they've all been cash, so Mike said he didn't want to know about them. He said that the fees would run through payroll, but the tips I could just keep."

"I still have to give you a tip for my massage," Tami said with a sexy expression on her face, that mom, fortunately, didn't notice.

"You better give him something for all he's doing for you, young lady," mom said, rather emphatically.

"Oh, I will," she replied, with the same expression on her face.

"Jason, do you think that, well, maybe you could give me a massage like the one you gave Tami?"

When mom said that, Tami choked on her milk, and it started running out of her nose.

"Are you ok?" mom asked.

Trying to compose herself and not burst out laughing, Tami replied, "Yeah, I'm all right. The milk just went down the wrong tube or something, I'll be ok."

"Yeah, mom, I'll check the schedule and see when I can work you in. When would you like it?"

"I could stop by after work one day, if that would be ok with you."

"Sure, I'll fix you up."

"Well, I better get off to work. Can you two clean up the dishes?"

"Yeah, we'll take care of things."

"Lock up the house when you leave, and Jason, thanks for taking care of Tami." She gave us both a quick kiss on the cheek, got her things, and headed out the door.

"Are you REALLY going to give mom a massage like the one you gave me?" Tami asked, laughing so hard she couldn't control herself.

"Not quite like the one I gave you," I replied.

"I hope not! Mom would have a stroke!"

"Well, she is hot, and she's only in her forties," I replied, only halfway kidding.

"Lets clean the dishes and head over to your place, Jace."

Tami and I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, and then headed over to my apartment.

"I have some homework to do, if that's with you, Tami said after she got settled in.

"Sure, you wanna do it out here?"

"How about I set up at the kitchen table, that way I wont bother you in here."

"That's fine with me, but you wont be a bother," I assured her.

Tami got some books out and started working on some of the weekend assignments that she had put off until the last minute. I stayed in the living room and watched some television. About two hours passed when I got a phone call from Mike, which was unusual. He doesn't call me on my day off unless it's an emergency or something.

I answered it, and Mike said that he was not feeling well and had to go home, and wanted to know if I could go over to the gym around 9:30 or so and close up. He usually does this, and I'm the only one he trusts to do it when he can't. I told him that I would, and then hung up.

"What was that about?" Tami asked.

"That was Mike. He went home sick and wants me to go over to the gym later on and close up."

"Are you going to?" she asked.

"Yeah, I told him I would. We close at ten on Sunday night, so I need to head over around 9:30 and check everyone out and lock up the place."

"Can I go with you? Maybe I could work out on a couple of machines while you close up."

"Sure, if you want to."

"Yeah, I'll go with you. I'll finish my work first, I don't have very much more to do anyway," she said, returning to her work.

About 9:20, Tami closed her books and went into the bedroom to change her clothes. She came out wearing her tight workout shorts and her skimpy sports bra.

"I'll wear the shirt over the top until we get there," she said while slipping her top over here head. God, she looked good.

Tami and I went over to the gym, and I started talking to folks as she went over and started working on the abdominal machine. The place was still packed this time of night, which I couldn't believe.

About 9:45 an attendant announced that the gym would be closing in fifteen minutes, and people started gathering their things and heading for the shower or the door. Around ten, most of the people were gone, except for a few who were still in the locker rooms. At ten fifteen, everyone was finished and the place was empty, except for me and Tami, who was still working on one of the machines.

I watched her for a few minutes, and then went in to shut down the locker rooms and turn off the lights. We have a cleaning crew that comes in early in the morning, so I didn't have to worry about any of that. I went back to the gym area, and Tami was still working away. I turned off the rest of the lights, except for the ones in the area where Tami was working. Other than that, the place was dark, except for the security lights.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked.

"Just one more set and I'll be finished," she replied.

I sat down and watched my sister finish her routine, noticing how sexy she looked.

When she finished, she asked if I would rub her shoulders a little, as they were getting sore. I walked over and sat behind her on the bench she was on and started massaging her neck and shoulders.

"Yeah, right there," she said when I hit the spot that was sore. Tami leaned back against me as I continued rubbing her shoulders and neck. In a repeat of our time in my office, I let my fingers go down a little far in the front, and let them slip under her sports bra as I began massaging her chest. Tami leaned forward and in one swift movement, removed her sports bra, allowing me free access to her soft breasts. I continued rubbing her from behind and could feel her pulse rate increase.

"O God, you are so good at this," Tami said as I continued massaging her breasts. "Yeah, that feels incredibly good, Jace."

I continued for a few more minutes, when Tami turned around and threw her leg over the bench so that she was now facing me.

"You know, you've seen all of me, and I haven't seen any of you," she said as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. As it dropped to the floor, Tami started rubbing my chest.

"Yeah, that's much better," she said as she leaned forward and started licking my nipples and moving her hand to my cock, feeling me though my thin shorts. "God, you have big muscles."

"I still owe you a tip for my massage, Jace," she said as she stood up and pulled me up with her. "I think it's time I give it to you."

Tami dropped down on her knees and started eating my cock through my shorts. God that felt good. I thought I was going to cum.

"Let's get these off of you," she said as she grabbed my shorts by the waist and started pulling them down over my ass. My cock sprang up in her face when it was released, and Tami took it in her mouth and started sucking me off. I held my sister by the back of her head as she continued sucking my hard cock.

"Isn't this better than beating off?" she asked.

"O fuck yes, much better," I replied looking down at her.

Tami continued sucking me, while rubbing my balls and ass. I couldn't believe my sister was sucking my cock, but she was, and she was doing a good job of it, too.

Tami started sucking with more intensity as I pulled her face to my crotch. God, I thought, I could do this all fucking night.

Tami continued for a few more minutes, sucking and playing with my balls. Finally she stopped and kissed me, giving me her tongue.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear, "and I want you to fuck me now."

Taking her hand, I walked her over to darker corner and pulled out an exercise mat. We dropped down onto the mat and I started kissing her passionately as we ripped the clothes off each other. She took my shorts all the way off, and I took hers off. I gently guided her back down on the mat and spread her legs, and went down on her, tasting her pussy for the second time. I was lapping away at her when she started moaning louder, while I reached up and started feeling her breasts.

"God, Jace, put your cock in me. I want to feel you inside of me."

While I was looking forward to a little more foreplay, I complied. I spread her legs further apart and lowered my body onto hers, feeling her nude body against mine, and slowly slipped my cock deep inside of my sister. God, it felt so fucking amazing.

"O fuck yes, fuck me Jace, for Christ's sake, fuck me!"

I started thrusting in and out of my sister, fucking her hard, feeling her pussy wrapped around my hard cock. God, this felt so good. She was tight, and the feeling was awesome. We continued fucking for several minutes, while I reached under her and grabbed her soft ass, pulling her up as I thrust down. I started fucking her faster until she started shouting that she was going to cum.

"God, fuck me, fuck me Jace, fuck me," she shouted loud enough for the people in the parking lot to hear. "I want you to cum inside of me, its safe, I'm on the pill," she said excitedly. I was glad she told me that, so I wouldn't have to withdraw before I came.

We made love for a good fifteen minutes, and I was overcome with passion for my sister. Finally, as she reached her orgasm, I started shooting my load inside of her, feeling her walls spasm around my cock as she came.

Even after I came, I couldn't stop. I continued thrusting into her until she came a second time; then I collapsed on the floor beside her.

With both of us lying on the floor nude, Tami started kissing me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and held her tight as we continued making out on the gym floor.

"God, that was intense," Tami said, as we broke our kiss, but still held each other tight.

"Yeah, that was awesome! I wanted to make love to you in my office the other day. God, I wanted you."

"I wanted you to fuck me in your office, and then I wanted you to fuck me when you were giving me the massage. Christ, Jace, I didn't think you were ever going to fuck me!"

"I wanted to be sure you wanted it as much as I did."

"Well, I thought it was obvious when I let you remove the towel and you gave me the full body rub, in the nude even."

"Yeah, but I thought it was too risky then, but this, this was nice, Tami. This was nice."

"Yeah, it was very nice. How about we hit the shower before we head home?"

"Guys or girls?" I asked.

"I really don't give a fuck which one," Tami replied. "I just want to shower with you."

I got up and pulled Tami up. We gathered our clothes and headed to the men's locker room. Tami turned on the water, and I joined her. God she looked great with the water cascading over her. I pulled her body to mine, grabbed her ass with both hands, and kissed her passionately under the spray of the shower. That was the most erotic experience I'd ever had, and it was with my sister.