Tami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

Tami got all worked up in the shower, and started rubbing my cock, which didn't take long to get hard. I reached under her legs and lifted her up with her back against the wall, and then guided my hard cock to the entrance of her wet pussy, and we fucked again in the shower. God, I loved this girl!

I kept thrusting hard into my sister, as she started shouting.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said as she hit her third orgasm of the evening. I emptied my remaining sperm into my sister, still fucking her hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and pulled my face to her's and kissed me hard and passionately, with my cock still buried inside of her.

After five or ten minutes making out, I let Tami down. We spent several minutes washing each other and enjoying each other's bodies, as I ran my hands all over her.

We finally finished and got out of the shower and dried each other. I threw the towels into the basket and we got dressed. Turning out the lights, we went out to the lobby area and I closed down the rest of the gym and turned off all the lights before I locked up for the evening.

"Remind me to thank Mike for getting sick," Tami said as we made our way to the car.

"Exactly, I replied.

The first thing Tami noticed as she entered the living room was the pile of bedding beside the couch.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"Well, I wasn't sure where you wanted to sleep, so I sat those out this morning."

Tami put her arms around me, and kissing me quickly on the lips between words, stated, "I'm. NOT. Sleeping. On. The. Couch."

"Then, where do you intend to sleep?" I asked her.

"In your bed!" she replied, adding, "YOU'RE sleeping on the couch!"

"NO WAY!" I replied.

"Just kidding, Jace. We're both sleeping in your bed from now on!"

"Whew," I said, I was afraid that you were serious!"

"Really?" she asked.

"No, not really." I replied.

Noticing that it was nearly twelve thirty, I suggested that we go on to bed, which we did.

Once we entered my bedroom, both Tami and I stripped down, and crawled into the bed, with both of us nude.

"I want to feel your naked body next to me all night, Jace," Tami said as she gave me a sweet kiss.

I held her as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Thanks for a great week, Jace. I love you, brother."

"I love you, too, Tami," I said as I gave her one final kiss good night.

"Thanks for being such a wonderful sister."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers