Tami Still Stranded Ch. 3

Story Info
The police come to the rescue?
2.2k words
4.09
52.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tami
Tami
48 Followers

This is a continuation of Tami Stranded….

So here I was sitting naked in the back of this car with three young guys. My husband was in the front seat with two other guys. As soon as the police lights were obvious these kids became nervous. I didn’t know what to expect, except I figured I would at least get a ride back to our car and we could gas up and go.

The kids were talking amongst themselves questioning what they should do. It was obvious that this police car was after this vehicle. The driver began to panic and increased his speed. The police car continued to pursue us, but did seem to back off a little. I was getting nervous and my husband was telling the driver to stop before he got us all killed. Finally the driver forcefully pulled off the road. When the car came to a stop everyone jumped out and took off running in the woods. My husband and I remained in the car. Through all of the excitement I guess I forgot I was naked. Well I forgot until my husband reminded me, by telling me that the police were approaching the vehicle and to try to cover up as best as I could.

The light from the officer’s spotlight and their flashlights was almost blinding. An officer yelled “I want everyone out of the vehicle, real slowly with you hands held high”.
My husband told me to sit still for a minute so he could explain the dilemma. As he exited with his hands up, the officer yelled for him to approach the rear of the car and place his hands and chest on the trunk. He started to head to the rear of the car and he said Sir, my wife. But was cutoff with the officer yelling for him to shut up and obey his orders.

The officer then yelled I said to get out of the car with your hands above your head. Again, my husband started to speak and he was greeted with a baton hit to his side. The officer told him you will not utter another word until you are told to speak. Then he yelled, you have one second to exit that vehicle with your hands above your head. After seeing my husband get hit with the baton, I obeyed his command. As I exited the car with my hands above my head, I couldn’t see anything due to the lights. Once out of the vehicle, the officer said, now proceed to the rear of the car. Put your hands and chest on the trunk of the vehicle.

I walked slowly to the trunk of the car and positioned myself next to my husband on the trunk. The officer approached and told us to spread our legs. He was directly behind me and he kicked my leg with his boot. He kicked me so hard I fell to the ground. He grabbed me by my wrist and twisted my hand behind my back, causing me to wince from the pain. He said get on your feet and get on that trunk and do it now. Once I was back on my feet and laid over the trunk, he grabbed my other wrist and pulled it behind my back and placed me in handcuffs. He did the same thing to my husband. Once we were handcuffed the officer went into the vehicle.

He inspected the vehicle for a few minutes and then returned to us. He said well I sure would like to know what a beautiful naked woman, a decent looking man, four or five young kids, and a bunch of dope are doing in one vehicle. My husband started to talk and was again greeted with a baton to his side. He said I didn’t tell you to speak. He said, while you catch your breath I will ask the lady. I told him how we had run out of gas and we were walking to the store to get some when these five guys picked us up. I informed him we didn’t know anything about any drugs we were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He agreed we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. And said that he really didn’t buy my story. He said he finds it rather odd that a woman in her thirties would be riding around naked with a bunch of teens. He said I looked in the vehicle and there isn’t any clothes, so I am assuming you got into the vehicle without and clothes.

I shook my head and said, well sir there is more to the story. I explained how my first trip to the store to get gas ended with some bikers bartering my clothes for the ride, only to leave us stranded with a 5 gallon can of water. And then I continued how we began walking and these guys stopped to pick us up. I felt him walk up behind me and he began to frisk me. He ran his hands over my shoulders and across my back. It was obvious I didn’t have any weapons or drugs, since I was completely naked. He started at one foot and moved up my thigh stopping just below my pussy, then he proceed to the other foot working up my leg until this time he reached my pussy. As he reached my pussy he began to run his fingers across my lips. After he stroked me a few times, he stopped and turned me around. He had the light shinning right in my face, so I couldn’t make out his appearance.

He said ma’am we really have a big problem here. He said, I have you in possession of drugs. I have you on public indecency. I have you on fleeing and eluding a police officer. And probably your worst scenario is that any of those kids are under 18. He said we will eventually pick them up and question them but it is quite obvious from the dried semen on your legs and around your vagina that you recently had intercourse. If you had intercourse with those kids and they are under the age of 18 then that constitutes statutory rape. I didn’t know what to say or do. The officer began reading me and my husband our Miranda rights. Once he was through he ushered us back to his vehicle placing us in the back seat.

He entered the drivers side and got on his radio. He called back to the station and told them he had two suspects in custody. He said he was headed to the station, but he needed someone to head out to his location to watch for the other perpetrators to return to their abandoned vehicle. He got a reply of 10-4 then he closed his door, started his vehicle and we headed down the road.

My husband and I tried to reason with the officer. We told him this was a huge mistake. He didn’t say a word. He just looked ahead and kept driving. As we were driving we came upon our vehicle and my husband and I were yelling this to the officer. He picked up his radio and called the station. He told them where our vehicle was located and said to have a wrecker come pick it up and take it to impound as evidence. Then I really knew we were in trouble.

We finally approached a small little town and as we did we could see the police station. The officer said look home sweet home. I couldn’t believe this was happening. The officer stopped the car and got out. It was almost 2 am and there wasn’t anyone else out tonight. The only real activity was the bar across the street. The officer came to the rear door and opened it and told us to get out. Just as I exited the car a few guys started to come out of the bar. I asked the officer if he could use something to cover me up. He told me that he didn’t have anything and even if he did, he sure as hell wasn’t going to give it to me to cover up. The guys just stood there staring at us.

The officer walked us up the steps and into the police station. Once we got inside he took us to a holding cell. There were two cells. He placed my husband in one and me in the other. As soon as the door closed he told me to turn around so he could take the cuffs off. As I turned around I realized that there were two other men in the cell I was occupying. I began to protest with the officer and he cut me off telling me to shut up. He removed my handcuffs and I tried my best to cover myself up. He said the magistrate would be in the next morning and to make myself comfortable. Then he walked away.

The two men in the cell were probably about fifty years old and they just stared at me. Finally one of them asked what I had done to end up in this predicament. I told them my story as they stared at my nakedness and listened intently. Once I had finished, one of the men said he had an idea to ruin any case on the statutory rape charges. I asked how that was possible if they found the guys and any of them were under the age of 18.

He said well, I am no lawyer but I know that they have to have evidence. I didn’t know what he was getting at, but he said that the only evidence they could produce was the dried semen on my legs. I now thought I knew what he was getting at, so I said all I have to do is get rid of the evidence. So I went over to the metal sink and started to use the water to rinse myself. When I was done, there wasn’t any cum remaining. The guys said, well you got most of it. I continued to inspect myself and said, I don’t see anymore. They said, that is all of the external stuff, but you still may have some inside. I told them I couldn’t wash inside, unless there was a douche available. The one guy said, well you are correct there, but if the evidence inside of you is tainted then it is no good. I asked him how you could taint me inside. He reached down and unzipped his pants and said with something like this.

I shook my head in disbelief and said there is no way. He said well then take your chances with the judge but he is a real bible thumper. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. I finally agreed that it was probably the best option. He said that he didn’t want to force me to do this it had to be on my own accord. I finally accepted and told him that I was doing it on my own. He said good, then he laid on his back and said if so then you come ride me.

I walked over to him and I straddled his body, slowly lowering myself onto his penis. He was much bigger then the younger guys earlier in the evening. When I finally got him all the way in me, I started rocking up and down. He filled me completely and the more I rode him the better it felt. I leaned forward and put pressure on my clitoris giving me much more satisfaction. As I was doing this the other guy stated, lady not to be nosy but it looks like you were taken in the butt tonight too. I was caught up in the moment and told him I had been. He said well we might as well get rid of that evidence as well.

Without hesitation he was behind me, placing his cock against my sore anus. He slowly entered me, he was enormous, he seemed to keep going deeper and deeper. The sensation of being fucked by two men at the same time was incredible. The guy in my pussy, told me to start talking dirty and it would help him cum quicker. I started talking dirty and I guess I started talking loud literally screaming. The two guys were making me cum and I was yelling and screaming for them to fuck me harder and to make me cum like a dirty whore. I felt them both begin to go taunt and almost simultaneously they came. They filled both my ass and my pussy with there cum. When we finally subsided, I heard a someone clapping as they both exited my body I turned to see the cop standing there watching.

The cop turned toward my husbands cell and said, well your wife sure does like to have a good time doesn’t she? We will see what the judge has to say for you two in a few hours.

I was exhausted and laid on the bed sandwiched between these too older guys, waiting for the morning to arrive.

Tami
Tami
48 Followers