Tami the Naked Freshman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen kneeled on the floor, between Tami's slightly open legs, as if bowing to her Princess. She idly picked at Tami's pubic hair. "Sometimes I think there's a faraway country where" -- she poked Tami's tummy -- "there's a Princess Tami. Princess Tami the Nude. She's been naked since birth, except for diapers when she was a baby. Never, ever wore a stitch." Now she poked right under one of Tami's breasts. "Her body is so beautiful, it's the law that she can never wear anything, so that the people could always enjoy the sight of her beauty." Now she playfully flicked at Tami's chin. "And I'm your handmaiden, and every day at noon, in the public square, I give you your sponge bath, in a glass bathtub so that your people can see every bit of you. The tub is on a pedestal so they can see you better as you stand up and I sponge your breasts and your butt." Jen went to play with Tami's pubic hair again. "And in this faraway land, there's no war. . . no violence. . . no guns. . . But a lot of good sex!"

In the dark Tami could see Jen's eyes as her face approached. "I want to help you through this winter."

Jen seemed to think that the whole winter would be fun. Dragging Tami out into the snow as she squealed, "Eeek! Eeek! Goddamn it's COLD!!", more playful squealing as Jen and her friends buried Tami in the snow, till only the toes of one foot showed, then dragging her out, and back to the dorm, into a warm (or cool) bathtub. One big lark.

But now Jen was serious. Her face approached and Tami could feel her breath. Now her lips met Tami's.

Mouths slowly opened and tongues played.

Jen, exhaling with relief, kissed each of Tami's nipples, then worked her kisses down to Tami's crotch. She gently separated Tami's legs. Then she kissed the insides of Tami's thighs. A scent of musk issued from down there as Tami breathed heavily and undulated her hips. Her knees shook slightly.

Now: "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

"Oh no, oh no," Tami and Jen both giggled in tired exasperation. "Bailey . . .!"

Jen was inspired. She licked her lips and pointed her tongue, ready to attack. She started singing along, punctuated by Tami's cries as Jen scored direct hits on the naked girl's clitoris.

"Ta - mi the naked fresh -man -- "

"Eeek!"

"Had a very shiny clit -- "

"Oooohh!"

"And if you ever saw it -- "

"Ahhh!"

"You would want to li - ick it!"

"Eeek!"

"All of the o-ther fresh-men -- "

"Ohh!"

"Used to laugh and call her names -- "

"Chhkk!"

"But they -- heard from 2 - 0 - 7 --"

"Eeek!"

"Shouts whenever Ta-mi came!"

"Ooohhh . . ."

And then Jen buried her face into Tami's crotch, and Tami gasped as Jen's experienced and expert tongue played a hundred tricks, in, around, up, down, flicking Tami's clit and licking in circles, and now Tami felt herself rising up to the crest and going over the waterfall --

OHH OHH OHHHHHHH

[the end]

1...456789