Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her hand away, then asked, "Would you let the girl eat your pussy?"

"I don't know. I really want to kiss a girl, and feel her naked body pressed against mine," Katie whispered back in a soft voice while still wiggly her open lips against my cock.

I bent over her, grabbed both of her arms and held them above her head. From this position, I was able to push my shaft even harder against her clit. "Tell me the truth, you want a girl to eat your pussy right?"

Katie sighed deeply then looking straight into my eyes answered, "Yes. I do. Badly. I'm sorry."

"I'm not. I want to see a hot beautiful woman fucking you with her tongue. Tasting your sweet nectar and then kissing you afterwards."

Katie was now frantically rubbing herself against me and simply replied, "Ohh." She clearly was getting off on just the thought.

"You want to taste a beautiful woman's pussy too. I can tell by the look in your eyes."

Now she looked a bit worried.

Her frantic humping stopped and she softly puttered, "I'm not a lesbian. It just turns me on and I still love you."

"Do you think I love you any differently because you want to fuck a girl?" I asked.

"You'd be ok with it?"

"Remember I said maybe," I answered. Katie's hip action started up again, but much slower.

"Why maybe?"

"Because I'd want to be there and fuck you and the other lady hard. Because I'd want to have the other lady lick my cum out of your pussy after I fucked you. Because I don't know if you'd be ok with that, and that is why the maybe."

"I'd be fine. I'd love it. I already fantasize about watching you fuck another girl."

That was all it took, I pushed my cock down and drove it deep into my wife's love slit. She gasped hard as I started to rock my dick in and out of her. Slamming her ass forcefully to the couch.

"Oh, God, that feels good. Oh shit. I already feel another orgasm coming."

"Are you thinking about licking out a pussy while I fuck your cunt raw with my cock?" I inquired as I felt the twinges of my own orgasm approaching.

"Ohhh. Yes. Harder, ahhh. That would be nice." Katie whimpered back.

"Are you going to help me find a girl for us to fuck?"

"Yes, ohh ohhhh. It's almost here. Don't stop."

With my hands around her hips, I raised her ass upwards as a I slammed my dick hard into her pussy. I repeated this three times, then felt my release coming. "Fuck your pussy feels good. It's going, to, it's going to be great when I'm fucking you and Gloria's sucking your clit." As I said this I pulled one hand away from her ass, then started to massage her clit with my thumb.

This sent Katie over the edge.

"Oh! Goddd! Oh! Mmmm. Yes, yes, yesssssss."

Her climax, yanked me off the cliff, and I fell over the edge with her. Grunting out a loud, "Augghhhhh," as my cum blasted into her pussy. After I came, I slowly eased my cock back and forth. Staying inside her until she eased down from her orgasm. Then I pulled out, and laid behind her with my flaccid cock gently rubbing against her perfect ass, while my arms held her.

"Shit honey! It has been a while since I've had such a long orgasm. Wow, that felt good," Katie slowly exhaled as we both caught our breath.

"I agree. The pot and conversation seemed to lift us a little higher, don't you think?"

"Silly. I disagree. It's just that we are so in love," Katie replied.

"Bullshit. I agree with the love part, but I think the video, pot and notion of you having a girl really got to you."

"It's just talk. You're the one that does it for me," Katie answered then twisted her head and gave me a big kiss. I'm not known for being able to pull a second erection out of the hat, but I pushed our kiss as I wanted to test something. What was surely intended as a light kiss, grew into something more. After a bit our tongues entwined and Katie rolled over so she was completely facing me. I slid my thigh between her legs and pressed it against her wet opening. Then drew her lips towards mine. The kiss was long, deep and slow.

After a few minutes, I felt her pelvis push gently forward and thought to myself how I love her libido. Throughout our relationship she'd always been multi-orgasmic and I'd always felt we'd never reached the point where she was beyond satiated. A regret I wanted to remedy. Our kissing continued, and I met her pressure with my thigh as I began to slide it slowly across her slickened opening.

"Are you trying to get me horny again? It's working," Katie whispered to me as our lips took a break.

"I'd never do that," I answered then returned to kissing her.

"Your thigh feels really good. Mmm, I like that. Do you want me to blow you to see if I can get your dick hard?"

"It would take a while. Remember I just came. Let's watch another video. It'll keep our attention and maybe give me time to recover. Plus, I always love the feel of your bare ass on my cock."

"You sure?" Katie asked in her most sultry voice before she attacked my lips. We passionately kissed for a bit. Long enough for my hand to wiggle down between her legs and enter her vagina. She was soaked. Partially, from my cum, but her juices were also raining. I easily slid three fingers into her opening which quickly got her moaning.

She pulled her left knee up to my ribs giving me uninhibited access to her. I managed to slip in all four of my fingers into her which stretched her wide and caused her to start moaning.

"Fuck, ah, ah, that feels nice. Do you like fucking me with your hand?" Katie asked as she placed one of her hands over mine to push my digits further into her.

"Hold on," I replied. I got Katie to where I wanted her, but things were moving too fast for my plan. "I need a little more time," I stated as I pulled away and stood up.

"Your cock looks like it's coming back to life. Why don't you let me put in my pussy and see what I can do with it?" Katie propositioned me.

"Patience my dear. Patience. Let's watch another video. I need just a little bit of time, but I want to play with you while the video rolls. Hold on a second, I'll be right back."

"Wait!" Katie demanded. "Look at this," she stated, then spread her legs as wide as possible, opened her pussy with her fingers while her other hand pulled on a nipple. "You can fuck me however you like. Right now. You are not going to turn that down are you?"

What a sight. Her inner pink was on full display and you could actually look into her opening which was framed perfectly by her outer pussy lips. Her cheeks were crimson, and her breathing still erratic. This was what I wanted. My wife to be so horny she was demanding to be fucked. If there was another girl or guy in the house, I would have asked them to give her some pleasure or relief. Inside I smiled fat. "I'll be right back. Take another hit and I promise you won't be disappointed."

Without waiting for an answer, I sprung upstairs and pulled out our toy bag from our bedroom. The bag was well stocked. From it, I took a small clitoral vibrator and a large dildo. When I returned the smell in the air let me know Katie had taken another puff.

"You are so naughty. No wonder I love you. Now, let's fuck," Katie stated with a broad smile as she sat on the couch with her knees up in the air, legs still stretched apart and one hand gently stroking her pussy.

I too smiled. I was very fortunate to have her as my wife. "Patience my love. Slick Willy down here needs to catch his breath." In reality, I could feel stirrings down below and knew Mr. Willy would spring to life without much attention. I returned to the keyboard and pulled up a video with a FMF threesome from the same female director, then hit play.

Katie remained in the same position, with her fingers still exploring her sex. "And now a threesome video. Are you hinting at something my love?" she asked.

"Yes. Hinting at something I think you are hungry for, and that's going to happen soon. Now lay down so I can slide in behind you and let's have some more fun."

Katie flashed her brilliant smile at me, then laid down leaving some room for me. I eased myself besides her, and couldn't help but smile when she pressed her ass into my groin. I responded by sitting up, and ferociously kissing her as my hands fully explored her body, however, I kept it brief then laid back down. "I want you to watch and tell me what parts making you horny. Then I'm going to start using the toys on you."

This caught her sex starved attention. She tilted her head to the screen. It showed two ladies in a pool chatting, then exiting the water and toweling off. One of the ladies laid down on a chaise, and the other lady began to massage her. She started innocently, by touching the back of her calves then began to massage them in earnest. The two were engage in trivial conversation, but the lady in the chaise commented that the "massage" felt nice and that it would be nice if she continued.

The lady in the red bikini worked her fingers up the other lady's legs, briefly rubbed her cheeks and then concentrated on her back. When she reached her mid-back, the bikini top was released to allow the massage to continue. After a few minutes, the lady in the chaise rolled over, exposing her small firm tits. Her friend massaged her shoulders, and then delicately teased each breast before moving down. After the stomach, the massager focused on the lady's thighs. It all seemed innocent, but as the massager's fingers moved up her inner thighs, the lady in the red bikini thrust her mound upwards to ensure contact.

The girl giving the massage passed for a bit. A moment of tension hung in the air, then she returned to the massage by placing her fingers directly onto her friend's cloth covered pussy and started to softly rub it. Her smooth strokes caused the red bikinied woman to open her legs and rub her own breasts.

"That was hot," Katie spoke up after watching in silence.

"Did you like the slow seduction?" I asked.

"Yes," Katie responded while her eyes remained transfixed on the screen.

I slid my hand down, and massaged her ass then eased it between her legs. Automatically, she raised up one knee to provide better access. On the screen, the ladies were now engaged in a make out session, while the massager's hand had pulled aside the red bikini fabric and her fingers were now penetrating her friend's pussy as her thumb teased her clit. I mimicked her movements as Katie started to softly moan.

The ladies kissing on screen grew more frantic. The two quickly tossed aside their small bikinis and laid parallel to each other, while their fingers explored one another's vaginas. "Do you want Gloria to seduce you like that?" I asked Katie.

There was a long pause, but during which Katie kept humping my hand. Then she answered with a simple "yes." I pulled my hand free of her moisture machine, and picked up a pocket rocket and turned it on. When I pressed it against Katie's clit she jumped.

"Oh, shit. Oh, god that's intense."

"Do you think Gloria's tongue will feel better when she licks your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes. It will be warm and wet."

"Are you going to spread your pussy open for her to lick?"

"Yes," Katie answered quickly this time as she spread her legs even further apart.

"Are you going to fuck her cunt with your tongue?"

"Ohhh honey. Oh, fuck, I'm cummmminggg. Ahhh, ahhh," Katie responded as I held the end of the pocket rocket directly against her clit. Her body began to shake and contort so I pulled it away and let my wife catch her breath.

My dick was now ragging hard and also between her legs. Just as soon as her eruption subsided, Katie pressed her opening against it. She was so slick it popped in easily, but each time I extracted it.

On the video, one of the ladies' male friends had appeared and was watching the two females make love. They were in a sixty-nine position and unaware of his presence. He had pulled off his swimsuit to reveal a large porn star cock that was fully erect.

"Jesus, that's big. You'd have to be ready for that thing," Katie stated as her eyes were fixed on the screen.

"Do you think he'll be able to fit it into their pussies?" I asked.

"Maybe if he goes slow," she responded as if in a haze.

"I think it would fit in your pussy," I replied and as I did so I pushed the tips of my fingers into her soaked pussy. Holding them still for a bit.

"Oh, honey. We should stop for a bit maybe?" my wife asked as her butt pushed back against me.

"No. I think you want more. Your pussy keeps getting wetter and wetter. I love that. Do you like all my fingers inside you?"

"Yes. It feels good and nasty."

On screen, the porn dude had walked up to the girl on top, lined up his cock head, and plowed into her pussy. The lady was pushed down so her face was now between her friend's thighs. As the giant cock began to ram home, the lady underneath appeared to be ravishing attention onto her friend's clit causing the lady on top to squirm and moan.

As the giant dick was worked in and out of the porn star's vagina I did the same with my hand. Katie was now softly moaning and for a bit I even had my thumb inside her. I then pulled it out and began to press it against her rosebud. Teasing it softly until I was able to enter her ass just slightly. It caused Katie's moaning to ramp up.

"Oh, shit honey. I'm so horny right now. Are you going to fuck me? I need your cock," Katie stammered out between moans. She was obviously ready.

After a minute of playing with her ass I pulled my hand free and grabbed the large purple dildo. She didn't see me grab it and assumed I was preparing to enter her. She adjusted her position and now had one foot on top of the couch and was again thrusting her sex at me.

"Would you like a big fat cock like that to fuck you?" I asked her.

"No, I want your cock," she answered, and with one hand she grabbed my shaft and started to pull me her way.

"I think if a guy with a cock that big was here right now, wanting to fuck you, while his girlfriend made love you, and I said take her please, you would fuck the two of them," I stated.

"Oh, shit honey. I, I, I don't know. I think it wouldn't fit," Katie answered.

"I think it would. Especially with your pussy so fucking wet. And I think you'd love getting stretched out and having your pussy stuffed. We need to do that don't we?"

"Would you just watch?"

"No. I'd fuck the girlfriend and I'd fuck you. Let me show you how it might feel," I answered.

Then I pulled the purple dildo out. We'd bought it as a joke, and had never played with it. Its girth was bigger than a Pepsi can, and it was 14 inches long. In truth, it looked giant when I pulled it up to my wife's pussy.

"I don't know. You can try. Go very slow. Jesus I can't believe I'm going to let you fuck me with that thing." With that response, I placed the head at her entrance, and with my other hand transferred Katie's wetness from her pussy to the fat cock. Then I eased here petals apart and entered her with the cock's tip.

Instead, of stopping I kept moving it forward, but at a slow pace. Katie was making small whelping sounds, but occasionally would raise her butt to take in more.

When the tip bottomed out, I held the dildo firmly in place to make sure her womb had adjusted to our new tool. Twenty seconds later, I began to slide our tool back and forth. Katie's pussy seemed to adjust rapidly. As did Katie. As I began to fuck her with the dildo in earnest, she started tossing her head around and repeatedly yelling out, "Oh, yes. Oh, yes." She seemed to be in her own world.

I then started pulling the dildo all the way out, and then with a quick hard thrust shove into her opening until it reached bottom. This drew Katie out of her world and back to reality. "Jesus, oh shit. It feels so different, oh fuck. Its making me so horny. God, push harder. I feel like I just want to never stop fucking."

This was the first time Katie had so blatantly stated she wanted to endlessly fuck. My cock was raging as her words were magic to my ears. "You'd fuck those actors on the video right now. Right Katie?"

"Yes. I'd fuck them. I'd let them do anything they want. Now fuck me," Katie growled back. I pulled her leg on the couch away and placed it up on my shoulder while moving so my cock was near her entrance. "Wait, I want to cum with it in. Please keep fucking me with it, just just do it," Katie demanded. She seemed to be loving being split open.

With one hand, I held the base of the dildo and kept guiding it in and out of my wife, with my other hand I pressed the tip of my cock up against Katie's rosebud, then used my thumb to ease open her anus.

"Oh, shit. Honey, fuck. I, I don't know," Katie quipped back at my unanticipated move. I responded by pulling my thumb away, and placing the tip of my cock at her back entrance. I got the tip of my head in, then let go of my cock and grabbed her hip. I slowly pulled her back into me, while I held the dildo still inside of her.

"Auhh, I can't believe. Ah-ohhh. Oh, there. Go slow, oh shit, oh god. It feels so naughty," Katie squealed as my cock began to fill her ass. Once inside her, I held still then began to move the dildo back and forth. Once she was accustomed to this, I turned the vibrator on, and began to alternate pushing the fake cock in and out, then my cock in and out. I couldn't believe how stimulating the vibrations felt against my shaft.

The two cocks and vibrations sent Katie to a different level. She was now slamming her pussy hard against the dildo, then pushing her ass as hard as she could against my embedded cock. The whole time her moaning kept getting louder and louder, while her body soon became soaked in sweat. Every so often she'd stop her movements and shudder, while letting out a constant high moan, then start up again. I witnessed orgasm after orgasm racing through her body. And I knew I wouldn't last.

"Katie, would you like to have two real cocks fucking you?" I asked.

"Yes. I want that," she responded instantly.

"Want what?"

"I want to fuck anyone you want me to. Women or men. I want my pussy to be fucked like this every day. Do you, do you, like my fantasy? I've been too scared to tell you. Oh, fuck, this feels good. I love you so. I just love to be fucked so much. I'm a whore. I'm sorry," Katie replied. I was shocked, but couldn't stop fucking and so she did the same. Even rubbing her clit with her free hand as the massive dildo shook and stretched her little pussy.

Her words turned me on something fierce. I put both hands on her hips, and drove my cock as deep as I could into her ass, then blew my load as I howled with relief. My excitement triggered another orgasm in Katie, and I collapsed on top of her and just held her in my arms.

We stayed like this for several minutes. Then Katie spoke up, with a fractured voice. "Do you see why I couldn't tell you that. If you want me to leave I'd understand," Katie advised.

"Jesus, honey? Why the hell would I do that. I'm crazy about you. I'd love to see you getting fucked. In fact, it's going to be my mission," I replied.

"Really? Don't play with me now."

"Yes. I love you Katie. I'm absolutely crazy in love with you. And now both of our fantasies are going to come true."

"You'd seriously let another man screw me?" she asked.

"Men and women. It turns me on immensely to think of you getting screwed silly, and that at times your sexually insatiable. My mind is spinning with things I'd like to do with you. It feels so liberating," I answered.

"What would you like to do with me?" Katie asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Surprise is a vital element," I teased in response. "Maybe tie you up, blind fold you, then throw a party where everyone gets to have sex with you. Or have you pick up girls to bring home for us to fuck. And just make sure you are always sexually available."