Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like all of that. It seemed like the pot really increased my libido and allowed me to relax enough to, to convey my sexual desires."

"Are there other things I should know," I inquired.

"I'm sure there will be. Girls turn me, and so does being used over and over almost endlessly. Like a sexual tool, but I've never really done anything like that."

"I think our sexual world is going to change my love. And I may need to pick up some Viagra so you can fuck until my dick fails under drugs or starts to bleed."

Katie laughed, then added, "I don't know about that, but when I get horny I usually am for hours. Sometimes it is a pain—like when I'm trying to focus on a project at work."

"We're going to have to figure out something to do about that I think."

"I don't want you to think I'm just going to start fucking anyone. I only want to have sex with others that you approve. I'm a bit worried it could impact our marriage, and that is something I don't want. I'd rather not do any of this if there is a possibility of it harming our relationship. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes. I've already had a few concerns. I think we should probably have some rules to make sure we're comfortable with this craziness."

Katie sat up, and crisscrossed her legs. Once again, her flower appeared before me, but this time was fully open and a bit of a mess. She now had a bit more of an intensity in her focus. "Ok, let's get our rules straight right now. One, I don't want to have sex with anyone unless you approve first in advance."

"Two, afterwards I want time alone with you, and you have to recount the entire event for me including the highs and lows. And what you'd want differently. I want us to be completely open about our likes, dislikes and what we'd like to try."

"Three, hmm. I want to eat out a girl's pussy after you cum in her, while you are fucking me from behind. Guess, that's not really a rule. Maybe a request? Any other rules you can think of?"

"Yes. Remember when you gave yourself to me for a week to fuck whenever I wanted?"

"Ohh, yes that was fun," Katie giggled back.

"Rule three. I can fuck you anytime I like, which means you have to sleep naked too."

"Deal, but I trust there will be times when you have to use your discretion."

"Of course. Isn't that what loves all about?"

"Silly! I love you. Rule four. We always have sex at the end of the night, or at least try."

"I like the try part. We also should have a safe word. If anything ever happens where you want it all to stop for any reason. Any ideas?" I asked.

"How about 'mustard?'" Katie replied. "You know I hate it, and it's not a word that can easily be confused."

"Perfect! Anything else?"

"I can't think of anything. My mind is starting to race with what we're doing. It gets me nervous and horny at the same time," Katie replied.

"I agree. How about a shower my love? I need to clean up, care to join me?"

"I'd love too. Do you mind if I bring the pocket rocket? I'm still high and horny," Katie declared.

"That's my love. Perfectly fine with it, but only if I get to watch and fuck you with my fingers."

We then grabbed hands, and walked off to the shower for some cleanliness and fun.