Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body and pussy were so wet she kept slipping her pussy off the length of my shaft. She'd respond with a hint of desperation as she frantically repositioned her pussy. This time her relief took a bit longer and required deep forceful grinding causing her to sweat even more. As she glided up and down, I pushed two fingers deep into her ass and the other two into her sopping vagina. The addition didn't seem to faze her, as her focus was entirely on increasing the friction between my mast and her little bald button. With her focus dialed in, the high pitch squeals switched to deep guttural girlie moans. These flew out of her lips for a few minutes, and then her body started to shake as if she was in a convulsion and then she went entirely limp. The full weight of her body pressed firmly against mine, pinning my still rigid cock.

I waited a few minutes and was about to speak her name, when I heard a faint snoring noise. Shit, I couldn't believe it. Anna fucked herself asleep, and totally used my body. My dick was screaming for relief, but I thought it would be rude to wake her and demand sexual pleasures. So I just laid there.

My frustration lasted less than ten minutes. Her rubbing hadn't gotten me off, but it was quite pleasurable and each time she came it made me want to fuck her even more. Alas, I decided to similarly use my dear Anna. Gently, I eased her body upwards until my cock was free from her body and the head of my manhood popped up. I knew it was positioned between her thighs and had to be near her entrance. I eased one hand down below her rear until I could feel my throbbing cock head. With a finger, I located her opening, and thrust my cock upwards while guiding her body back down.

Her pussy seemed to swallow my manhood. I was shocked at how relaxed it had become as my dick easily sunk into her until it was buried. Despite my entrance into her womb, Anna continued to sleep. As she dozed, I eased my dick slowly into her. I tried to control my thrusts, but after restraining myself for a bit my hips seemed to take off on their own. Each time I fully entered her, Anna released a swath of air. As I picked up my pace, she lightly moaned. I suspected she was no longer asleep.

"Ahhh, that feels good," Anna whispered into my ear which confirmed my suspicion.

I responded by flipping her over onto her back, climbing between her thighs and pulling her legs up over my shoulders. In this position, I started to fuck her in earnest. With her legs pushed back I could completely enter her womb, shoving my cock as far as I could up into her. Anna wasn't laying idle any longer. She was thrusting up to meet each of my thrusts, and moaning loudly.

"Yes, yessss! Fuck your little sex slave. Fuck my pussy hard. Make me sore. Make my pussy sore so it hurts tomorrow. Fuck me!!" Anna demanded. It wasn't something I would have asked for, but it got me hot. I drilled into her as hard as possible, while grabbing her nipples and pinching them forcefully. This girl liked to fuck.

Her naughtiness sent my mind into overdrive. "Put your hand down here," I ordered as I grabbed her right hand and brought it down by her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her, and told her, "I want to see you fuck yourself."

Without hesitation, she pushed three fingers deep into her slash. "Like this? You like seeing my fingers in my pussy?"

"I want to see more," I replied while stroking my cock.

She eased four fingers into herself. "Is my little pussy spread wide enough for you now?" Anna asked as she started to gently thrust her fingers back and forth.

"Put your whole hand in. I want to see you fist yourself."

"I, shit, I don't know if I can," Anna replied with her confidence fading.

"Yes you can. Do it," I spat back as I reached out and pulled on her nipples while using one of my thumbs to flick her clit.

It took a bit of time, but a couple of minutes later Anna's hand had disappeared inside her vagina. When she started to move it back and forth I was surprised how coated her hand and wrist had become. Her eyes were stretched wide, and it was clear she was excited.

"Does it feel good?" I asked as I slowly stroked my cock.

"Yes. Do is it turn you on?" Anna asked back at me.

"It is awesome. My dick is twitching just from watching you. Maybe I should get something bigger for you," I offered.

"Ohh, I don't know. It hurts a little, but feels good too. If you move over, I can suck your dick," Anna suggested. Instead, I reached out with both hands and pulled hard on her nipples.

"Ohh fuckkk. Jesus," she moaned. I moved up close to her, kneeling between her spread legs and used the tip of my cock to rub against her clit. "Shitttt, ohhh fuckkk," was her response. With my hand, I guided the tip of my cock down just above her hand, and pushed it forward. "Fuckk, what are you doing?" Anna immediately responded.

"I'm going to fuck you," I coarsely answered. "Push your wrist down a bit, so I can get in."

"It'll be too much," Anna stated with an alarmed voice, but at the same time sat up and moved her hand to give me better access. It took a bit of steady force to push past her inner lips, but once I'd done so, the rest of my cock slid right in.

I pumped into her a few times, and gave further instructions. "Grab my cock with your fingers inside of your pussy and rub it." Anna had to rearrange again, but managed to start rubbing my shaft just under the head of my cock. It felt crazy good. As she rubbed, I started to push harder into her and it built into a steady fuck. Anna matched my thrusting with her hand, and each time I pushed deep she'd let out a yelp. Between the warmth, moisture of her pussy and finger massage I knew this was going to be a quick fuck.

When I took the pace up another notch, Anna started to reiterate over and over, "Fuckkk, fuckkkkk, ohhhh fuckkkk." I slammed into her again with all my force, delighting in her massage and the sudden tightness of her cunt. A minute later, I couldn't hold back any longer and saturated her vagina with my semen.

After cumming, I delicately pulled out, onto collapsed onto my back next to her. "Wow, that felt good. How does your pussy feel? You ok?" I asked.

"Oh shit that was intense, but super erotic. There is something about getting stretched and feeling so full. I'd try it again. Are you ready?" Anna asked teasingly.

"You are a machine. How about we eat?"

"Should we shower again? I've got juices and cum all over me." Anna asked as she showed me her swollen wet lips and slickened mound.

"No. Suck me clean, but you stay messy. I like knowing your pussy is a mess, and probably hungry for more. Like a real trooper, Anna just smiled, popped up on her knees and cleaned me up. I halted her progress after a bit to walk out to the kitchen to refill our wine glasses and she accompanied me. We talked for a bit in the kitchen. The conversation was light, and when we grew tired of standing we moved to the sofa where we sat apart from each other.

Anna sat cross-legged so her crotch was fully exposed. We both talked about work, but her vagina and our recent sex distracted me so I changed our conversation. "Did you really like having my cock and your hand in you?" I asked. She was a frank person, yet I also knew she loved to please me, so I was a bit curious.

"I didn't think I'd enjoy it. My build is on the small side. You know it's good to try things that scare you, and it was a rush. All those orgasms I had before really relaxed me, and I think that helped."

"Yeah it was a trip. Just looking at your pussy now, I can't believe you were able to do that."

"Only cuz I have a super pussy," Anna teased back. At the same time, she readjusted from a cross legged sitting position to where she was laying on her back with her head on the sofa arm, her feet pressed against my leg and knees wide apart. "When I open my legs it is funny."

"Why?"

"Because you can't help yourself. Your eyes are feasting on what is between my legs." She was right. Our relationship was funny. Entirely open, there for fun and that allowed a broad carefree playing field.

I reached out to her vagina and started to insert fingers into her. "One, two, three, and oh, its tight, there we go—four. How does it feel?" She didn't answer. Instead, she tilted her pelvis back and smiled at me. I played with her opening for a few minutes. It was a unique opportunity. My cock wasn't throbbing, so my brain was free from its strings. My interest involved simple exploration and understanding. As I investigated her crotch, I asked questions about what was pleasurable and what was not. It was informative, and I could tell Anna was getting turned on.

I pulled myself out of observation mode, and moved over beside her. With her watching me, I placed the vibrator up against her rudely exposed clit and fired it on. Instantly, her vocalizations changed, accompanied by her hips flying upwards. It didn't take long before her body started to tense and thigh muscles spasm. With my fingers, I reached out and forcefully pinched one of her nipples. She imploded. Cumming so hard she shook from head to toe, then stopped all movement and blacked out over the edge.

Anna remained sedated from her self-fucking. Carefully, I scooped her up with both my arms and carried her upstairs to our bed. I laid her down, then left to get her a cold glass of water. When I came back, her eyes were fluttering. I handed her the drink, sat beside her and softly rubbed her forehead.

"Jesus, that was intense. I'm sorry if I scared you," Anna politely spoke. "I'm exhausted, can you spoon me and mind if I sleep here?"

"I'd love it," I simply answered as I laid down next to her, our naked bodies flesh to flesh as we spooned together. Five minutes later, Anna was out. Her body limp, yet my mind racing. About the night, what she did and then focusing on my wife. Eventually I drifted off, and a few hours later was awakened.

"Honey, I'm home. Did Anna and you have some fun? I promised her it would be an exciting evening. Sorry I woke you. I'll let you sleep now," Katie purred into my ear.

"No, it's ok. I'm awake now," I replied as I turned towards her. "What was tonight about? Another sex party?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm.

"No honey. I thought after our talk you knew I'd let you know and make sure if I did something like that. I wanted to surprise you. It was a very long interview, complete with dinner and drinks, but absolutely no sex or anything sexual," Katie stated.

"An interview for what?" I asked.

"Do you remember last year a couple of us grad students applied for the NASA thing? They were recruiting for future astronauts?"

"Barely. Wasn't it really a joke?"

"So I thought. But I did submit it, and some of the NASA official contacted my professors and one thing led to another. Tonight, was my interview. Unofficially, I got an offer."

"For what?" I asked naively.

"To maybe be an astronaut," Katie sadly responded.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I wanted to let you know over bubbles."

"I'm sorry sweetie," I answered. "This is just so unreal. Are you messing with me?"

"Nope," Katie simply answered, and laid down next to me as she gave my cheek a kiss. "I have to go to Florida, if I accept, and pass a bunch of health tests. They think it will be easy as I gave them a medical release with my application so they have done their due diligence. If I pass, then I get the official offer. If I accept, then I or we would have to relocate to Houston. It's a lot to digest. Can we just sleep? I'm exhausted, exhilarated and nervous as hell. I love you," Katie added as she hugged me firmly and pressed her naked self against me.

Together we laid in silence. I'm sure both of our minds were racing, but eventually sleep conquered the two of us. Light spilling through our window curtains must have awoken Katie, as she'd always been a light sleeper. It didn't interfere with my dream time, but when Katie curled her hand around my cock and started to stroke it, my dream time was disrupted. I didn't complain.

When she saw my eyes open, she beamed a bright smile at me. "Good morning handsome. Could you imagine having fun with this in space?"

"Right now, I can't imagine, but it sure feels nice."

"We'd be floating, nothing to pull us down. Just floating. I would have to grab a hold of you, pull you towards me, line up our parts and wrap my legs around you so I could pull you into me." With Katie giving me the blow-by-blow of how to engage in outer space sex, she climbed on top of me and did her best job to imitate her description. Straddling my hips, and slowly bringing her sex down until it enveloped my penis. Gently, she rode me while describing how the process would feel in orbit.

Her gentle thrusts eventually speed up and caused Anna's eyes to pop open. She simply smiled at the two of us as her hands roamed about our bodies. With Anna's soothing hands added to the mix, Katie spaced out her outer space visualization, sat up right and leaned back on her hands. This afforded Anna full access to her breasts and lower regions. Sleepily, Anna sat up and began to lick and suckle on my wife's nipples. Anna's efforts caused soft moans to leak out of Katie's throat, and when Anna's fingers started to rub Katie's clit the moans steadily built.

Eventually, Katie fully laid back, which allowed for Anna to work her lips down lower until they replaced her playing fingers. I continued to buck away, and it wasn't long before both Katie and I were erupting. After recovering, Katie slid off me and tried to work her face between Anna's thighs. "Oh god no," Anna stammered as she rapidly pulled away from Katie. "You have no idea how sore I am down there. I'll let the mister tell you about our explorations. I have to run and get ready for work." Anna gathered her belongings and bolted along after giving each of us a speck of a kiss. She didn't even bother getting dressed, and I was fairly certain she left in the same state. Her sense of adventure was fun.

"What did you do to her?" Katie asked me just as soon as we heard the door close.

I laughed out loud, then answered, "I just had sex with her, and we experimented with some fingers in her pussy. Well, maybe a little more. Her fingers and my cock. It was crazy, but pretty damn hot also."

"Do I remember things correctly last night. My wife might become an astronaut."

"Yes," Katie shot back immediately with a proud smile. "Please, don't make a judgment about moving yet. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it. Just hear me out, ok?"

"Fine," I replied simply. I loved chatting with her in the morning, with both of us naked and just fucked. This was truly one of life's gifts.

"Gloria is on to something in starting a new business. She has the right people locked in and has obtained commitments from them. You, or us, are her big targets. I've spoken with her already, I hope you don't mind. She said you could work anywhere, and, even better, she thinks Houston would be a good spot. If Niya and you wanted to live with me, have kids and resettle there it could all work out. The, the whole NASA thing did reaffirmed I am not ready for kids, but that shouldn't affect you. It could all work out. Gloria even teased about moving in for an interim. Whatever that means. So, I think it will be important for Niya, you and me to talk. Questions?"

"I have a million. I'm feeling a bit blindsided, but I know your excited and I'm really really proud of you. Don't ever forget that. It's just, it's that I don't what to think. My mind is spinning. I've never even been to Houston, and am certainly not a fan of Texas. I guess that's my prejudice. It's so cool too. I'm sorry. I'm excited, scared and nervous. Can we meet for lunch? I need some time to digest this and think it through."

"Ok," Katie replied. It was obviously she was dejected. I felt like an asshole.

"Honey, I'm sorry. Please understand that I'm mostly proud of you. Ninety percent, and ten percent really scared somehow I'll lose you. I'm being honest. I know you are too. I love you," I added at the end as I pulled up close to Katie and squeezed her firmly. "Can you believe it?"

"What?" she asked suspiciously.

"I might be able to screw an astronaut." That put a smile on her face, and motivated her to get moving.

"You're such an ass. Hurry up and get going or we'll both be late for work. We showered together, flew into our work outfits and departed together. After a nice kiss we each headed to our respective offices. I checked in and everything was calm so I talked with my assistance and advised him I'd be gone for the morning, but back around two and to please hold my calls unless there was an emergency.

With my work situation under control I left, and with no idea of where I was going. All I knew was that I needed some time to process all the possible different directions my life could go and see if there was a logical thread. For me, walking aimlessly was the best therapy in such situations. I walked and walked and walked, and I still didn't know what to think, but there were some bubbles floating up in me. When I sat down at a hole in the wall tavern, I realized they were bubbles of excitement. My wife might me an astronaut, but even wilder is she wanted to explore the frontiers of marriage in whatever form we agreed to shape it into. In fact, I was one very lucky fuck!