Taming a Traitor Ch. 01

Story Info
Anabelle is forced to pay for her father's deeds.
1k words
3.68
72.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is basically my first story on lit. I plan for this story to be many chapters long. I'm 18 so my writing skills aren't extremely advanced, but please vote, like, and comment! I love you all!

*****

I paused for a moment convinced I had heard someone. "Relax." I breathed. Istood still for a moment and surveyed the area around me. Nothing. Nothing but the thick brush of the forest whipping against my shins.

They'd be coming for me soon. My father, the King of Layala, was a foolish man. His so called invasion of armed troops into the allied country of Sakia proved his stupidity. Of course our attack failed. The highly trained army of Sakia had no trouble fending us off. The only thing my father had managed to do was royally piss off the king of Sakia. I smiled at my own joke. Perhaps that was the only thing royal about that man.

The sirens had sounded at the break of dawn warning us of the impending attack. My mother ran down the stairs in a wild frenzy to wake me. She pulled open my door and hissed, "Anabelle!" In a barely concealed whisper. Fear had masked her into a woman I couldn't recognize.

I tried speaking to her but nothing came out. My father had grabbed my older sister and ordered a guard to hide us in the forest until the attack ceased.

However, as we were whisked out the door, it became apparent that the attack wouldn't stop until our small country had been conquered. During our escape, we found ourselves cornered. A soldier had ruthlessly stabbed our guard from behind. Two other men lurking in shadows had moved forward trapping us in between a circle of three soldiers. There had been no doubt in my mind that their intentions were far from honorable.

I hadn't really known fear until that moment. I had thought fear was an emotion of the heart like any other, but it was not. Fear was a dark, hooded figure wafting above my head, waiting for the perfect moment to sink its teeth into my skin. It expelled a putrid aroma of blood, sweat, and tears. And when it finally had me wrapped around its fingertips, it threatened to bend my will into any way that it desired. Little did I know that fear would become a good friend of mine.

I had been cowering under the men's' intense glare. So it was to one man's surprise, and mine too, that I punched his genitals the moment his fingers tempted to wrap around my small neck. The man had grabbed his crotch in surprised pain. Having saw the opportunity, I bolted. "After Her!!" He had cried. "But sire what about this one?" One of the men asked pointing at my sister. "Kill her." He snarled. I had heard my sister scream but that was all. I sprinted for what seemed an eternity until I was buried deep within the forest walls.

Now that I'm here I am unsure of where to go. Guilt pecked at my insides. My sister died because of my actions. "But hadn't my father told us to flee into the forest no matter the circumstance?" I said trying to reassure myself.

-----

"Send out a search party for her!" The king demanded once back in the safety of his castle. Anyone who knew King Caspian understood why he was so persistent. He wanted her. The traitors daughter. Archie had been Caspian's only child,his only family. His wife had passed away in labor. Archie became his life. The child grew up never knowing what it was like to want.

It had been Archie's decision to join the army but not to die fighting an allied country. The King scowled. He believed only revenge could soothe his soul. He had killed the future queen of Layala, but it wasn't enough. An eye for an eye. He scoffed. That would not be enough, he needed the whole damn head sliced off.

"Sire?" He heard a rapping at the door. "What do you want?" the king's voice boomed. "The King and Queen are dead. I have captured the youngest daughter." Smiling coyly the king responded, "Bring her to me." The door opened and the girl was drug in as she struggled against the two guards. "Leave me." The guards dropped the girl and with a curt bow exited the room.

----

I scrambled to my feet and straightened my dress. I tried to put on a false bravado but once the king spoke it shattered helplessly to the ground. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked.

"Because my father - is a foolish man." My voice broke in a high pitched squeak. "Was a foolish man." He corrected. He watched as my breathing became heavier. He stalked towards me and I shrunk away backing up until I felt the cold stone wall against my back. He grabbed my chin and tilted it towards him. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." He said spitting each word as if it were venom.

That was when the king got his first real look at his captive and she was beautiful at just 18 years old.

Her long golden blonde hair waved down her back while a few stray strands framed her face. She had large expressive eyes that glimmered green in the harsh light of the room. Her small nose accentuated her pouty lips perfectly. She was quite slim which showed off her hips in the most beautiful way. Her ass was nice and round, yet not too large. And her boobs were a perfect C cup.

He had lost his train of thought. I whimpered drawing back his attention. I felt myself under the harsh scrutiny of his stare. He smiled then. "You know," he said, "I always wanted a daughter." I swallowed nervously. "Perhaps I needn't kill you for my revenge." He said more to himself than her. A smirk painted across his face. "How would you like to ride Daddy's cock all night long?"