Taming an Immortal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Etienne growled low when she flicked her tongue over the sliver of moisture at the tip; licking in slow circles around and around...

He needed a distraction. Pulling her hips towards him, he licked at the offering before him; her wet pussy a delectable treat he wanted to gorge on. When he began to suck on the plump lips, she moaned, mirroring his actions, slowly going down on the tip of his cock.

It was impressive how her pretty little mouth was trying its best to fit around his engorged shaft. Vampires were naturally bigger and while women of his kind loved it, Etienne never had any human lovers to know their preference. And this human in particular - he wanted to never hurt and always please.

He allowed her to lick and suck around the tip of his cock to a searing ache before he had to pull her away. His cum belonged inside of her, not spilled all over her beautiful face.

"Come here Rose."

Big brown eyes turned to look at him, her face bearing a look of fear for what was to come next.

"I promise I will be gentle." He would rather cut his own arm than hurting her. Pooling her into his arms, he then laid her down gently beneath him, stroking her face as he stared down at her. "Beautiful, beautiful Rose... what magic have you used on me?"

His lips met hers in a soft kiss as his hands coaxed her thighs gently apart; his knees at each side of her bottom.

"Stop me at any time," he murmured as the tip of his cock rubbed at the slippery entrance of her pussy. Rose nodded, spreading her legs wider to accommodate him as he made the first push inside of her. Moving slowly, he thrusted further until he met the resistance he was looking for.

"Etienne..." His name a silken whisper; her eyes searching for his in the dark.

"I promise this will be quick." He didn't wait for her to speak, giving one quick thrust past the thin layer of tissue, hearing her scream at the sudden tearing pain.

Stilling himself, he trailed comforting kisses down her jaw, to the side of her throat. He didn't know if it would work but he elongated his fangs, puncturing her skin once more in an effort to try and channel her pain towards him.

As the initial pain subsided, he felt her hips move lightly against his, a shy demand for more. He could only oblige; pulling back slightly and thrusting deeper until he could feel himself all the way in.

"Etienne!" Her body arched towards him; head tilting back as she screamed his name. He could feel her clenching hard around his cock; a pleasurable vice threatening to snap his control.

Moving his hips, he allowed his cock to slide in and out repeatedly, her slippery pussy a hot grip around him. God she was so tight, it was getting hard to keep his control in check.

"Rose, my beautiful Rose," he murmured into the crook of her neck. "More?"

A shy nod. "You're so big..."

"Hurts?" Relief when she shook her head. Wrapping his hands underneath her body, he carefully flipped them so that she was on top of him. A concession seeing how much he really wanted to drive himself into her until they both came. "Move as you please Rose."

With her hair flowing down her body and her plump breasts still bearing his bite marks, Etienne thought she looked perfect. As her palms pressed down on his chest, he felt her move her hips slowly, pulling away from his cock and plunging down all the way; throwing her head backwards as the pleasure rocked her body.

Taking the opportunity, Etienne pressed his thumb over her clitoris, rubbing the sensitive spot repeatedly; sending another shockwave of sensations through her body.

Collapsing on his chest, she looked up and smiled at him.

"Oh we're not done yet Rose." Far from it. Gripping her hips tight, he pressed her down, locking her in position as he thrusted upwards, feeling her pussy clench hard around his cock. Even when her body trembled in his arms, he continued moving his hips up and down in a frenzied rhythm, feeling the limit of his control snapping.

"Rose... cum with me..." he growled; the sound inhuman as he gave a final thrust, his cum filling her pussy in an explosion of pleasure. Holding her down until he had released every last drop, Etienne finally allowed himself to snap off into unconsciousness; Rose lying on top of him, her body equally sated.

***

Rose felt sore when she finally woke up; her limbs tangled with the sleek muscular legs of the Pureblood sleeping peacefully next to her. Rose had never really seen him sleeping but she was certain that the Vampire was indeed in a deep state of unconsciousness. He looked so serene with the silver-white of his hair toppling down his body like a curtain.

Sometime during the night, they had surrendered to each other and now that she had given herself completely to him, Rose wondered how she could ever go back. Just looking at him gave her the shivers; a throbbing deep inside her at the thought of claiming him again.

"Stop it Rose..." came the sleepy murmur.

"I'm not doing anything."

His silvery eyes peeked at her from underneath white lashes. "You're thinking about having me inside you again. Don't worry, I'm getting to that... in a while..."

Rose blushed. How did he know that! Surely she didn't say it out loud?

Extracting herself from under his heavy body, Rose staggered as her feet regained some semblance of control. Moving to the window, she opened it carefully, letting in the fresh morning breeze and the welcoming sunlight.

She only hoped that Drake would not make an unannounced visit this morning. At that thought, she closed the windows and made sure the backdoor was locked. He'd have to perch and peck at her door until she let him in.

Meanwhile, Rose decided to take a soak in a hot bath to ease the soreness she felt between her legs. While Etienne had been gentle, it was still her first time and nothing prepared her for the wildness that had consumed them.

When the warm water lapped against her naked skin, Rose let out a sigh of relief; feeling the heat drain away some of her physical ache - but the one in her heart; Rose didn't think it would ever be healed. Today marked the start of a fortnight where a new candidate would be sent to the castle for Etienne's consideration. With less than a month left, Rose really didn't want him to be irrational and fussy.

Even if it meant personally seeing that he would take this next candidate seriously -As long as she didn't try to kill her, Rose would try and push them to know each other.

"I don't like that look on your face."

So lost in her thoughts, she did not notice the Pureblood leaning against her bathroom entrance, staring at her. Her first instinct was to turn away from his nakedness -although he had no qualms flaunting it about - but then she forced herself to look at him. He made no move when her eyes trailed down his torso to gaze upon the stripes that adorned his waist and thighs; two parallel gashes on each side, mirroring the markings on his cheekbones.

"What's wrong with my face?"

"You're thinking of something and I know I'm not going to like it."

Rose scooped some water in her palm and splashed it at him. That of course was an invitation for retaliation.

He came for her in one stride, lifting her out of the tub and into his arms; his grip tight around her body.

"Let me go! You're dripping water everywhere!" she laughed.

"Confess first and I will consider."

Rose cupped his cheeks in her palms and pressed a teasing kiss on his lips. "Only if you promise to say yes."

Narrowed eyes looked down at her. His body was already starting to react, being skin to skin -Rose only needed to push a little more. She walked her fingers down his jaw and to the sensuous spot down his neck, rubbing the vein gently. He had bitten her on this same spot and it drove him mad so...

One lick was all it took.

"Rose..." a warning growl.

"Not the right answer." Her lips closed over the tender spot, bringing the flesh to a gentle suck. She could feel his claws lengthening; the sharp ends pricking her slightly but she wasn't planning on stopping. She may not have fangs, but she could still bite.

The instant her teeth pressed down on his flesh, Rose felt herself falling to the ground; her bottom hitting the floor with a thud.

"What would you like me to do?" Eyes turning gold looked down at her; his voice cracking slightly as he growled at her.

Had she displeased him by daring to wish that she could mark him too?

"Promise you'll say yes regardless?"

"When have I denied you anything?"

Rose fell silent. Even when she had been at Kirke's, she knew deep in her heart that all it took was one cry of his name and he would have come for her. Instead she had waited for him and it cost her seven years and possibly a future lifetime of heartbreak.

"Promise me you will marry the next Pureblood... if I find her suitable."

"No."

"You promised!"

The gold disappeared from his eyes and he knelt down beside her. "Is that what Rose wants?"

Against her aching heart, she nodded.

"Then get dressed. I sense a very annoying bird at the door for breakfast."

Then he disappeared. Rose had no idea where he went for his clothes too were gone from the room when she entered, wrapped in a towel.

Worried that he had gone outside to defeather her friend, she raced to the front door; hand over the knot of her towel as she pulled the door open.

"Drake!"

"Oh hey baby!" A male whistle. "Is this for me?"

The Changeling was in one piece and by the look on his face, he was pleased to see her showing so much skin.

She slammed the door back at his face.

Marching to the room, she emptied the cupboard of the few belongings she had before putting on her last clean dress.

"I assume that is the friend I am not supposed to kill."

"My Lord!" Rose needed to have a talk with him someday about sneaking behind her like that!

"Now that you're dressed and packed, we'll greet him together."

Despite the shabby conditions of the cabin, Etienne walked out of the room with an air of regality and elegance befitting of his stature. By the time she reached the living room, he was already at the dining table with Drake seated on the other side.

"I see you've introduced yourselves," said Rose bravely. She didn't need to be a Changeling or Vampire to sense the tension in the room.

"I was just thanking Drake for letting you use his cabin for the past weeks. Your kindness is duly noted. The Lord of the West will send his gratitude."

Rose shot him a suspicious look. Thank you was not an easy vocabulary in his dictionary. Whatever was not said between those two were the words she needed to hear.

"Lord Etienne, would you help me carry my things outside please? I would like to thank Drake personally."

The Pureblood looked at her from the corner of his eyes and for a minute, she was worried he would create an unnecessary scene. But instead, he got up quietly, took her bag and stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

"You allowed him to mark you." The accusation was instantaneous.

Rose had no idea what he was talking about. Yes, Etienne had bitten her but -oh...

"I belong to him. I always have." She bent forward to kiss him gently on one cheek. "Thank you for letting me stay here Drake. I will return for sure at the end of the next full moon. So till then..." She gave another kiss on his cheek.

"I will await your return then."

Rose smiled. "Send Anzer my love."

***

The Pureblood candidate was already at the castle when they arrived, sitting quietly at the dining table with a book in hand. Her white hair was tied back in a severe tight ponytail and her brows knit with concentration.

"Zahara." Etienne's voice boomed across the empty hallway. "I wasn't expecting you here."

She slammed the book down almost guiltily at being caught but stood up slowly; her eyes studying Rose with intrigued eyes.

"Me neither to be honest. But it seems you my dear have caused quite a fright amongst us Vampires," said Zahara, bending at the knees slightly to look at Rose eye to eye. "I am Lady Zahara Arceneaux, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Rose bowed slightly. An Arceneaux? Surely his mother hadn't sent a family member to be married to her son!

"Zahara is my cousin," said Etienne in answer to her confusion. "She is the Keeper of Records for our clans."

"It's like a grand library. I'll take you there sometime." Zahara winked at Rose.

"What are you doing here Zahara? Did mother send you?"

Zahara shot him a look of pure disgust. "That cow? Please! My mother sent me." Turning to Rose, she smiled. "Our great-grandfathers were brothers."

Rose nodded. She should have paid more attention to Keiko when he was retelling her the Arceneaux family history. It had been so long and interspersed with his singing that she had probably fallen asleep with her eyes awake.

"Fine, do what you wish." Etienne turned his back and headed towards the stairways. "I will see you both at dinner."

Alone with the Pureblood, Rose expected the show of kindness to fall away, revealing a monster ready to chew her up. But instead, Zahara simply went back to her seat and picked up her book.

Never had she seen a Vampire book before so Rose inched closer, studying the leather binding and hand written pages.

"Would you like to read it?" Zahara asked suddenly, looking up into her eyes. "I've already read it a few times. I have others in my trunk."

"Healing plants?" That was the title on the cover. What a strange book to be reading!

"Oh! I'm very impressed little human. There are so few humans that I know who can read our language. I for one, am fluent in all three." It wasn't arrogance in her voice; just factual.

"You must be very well read then."

Zahara smiled and pushed the book across the table towards Rose. "I suppose I'll see you at dinner then. It seems like an important occasion if we are both summoned for it."

The Pureblood gave a small nod before walking out of the dining room, leaving Rose alone with the book and a thousand thoughts in her head.

***

Meanwhile, in the land of the North, Elisa was entertaining the most unusual guest - a Pureblood she had not seen for more than a century. Annabelle was a quirk, preferring to spend her time in dusty chambers with her daughter than actually living in the world above.

"I have sent my daughter to the Western Castle."

"Whatever for!" laughed Elisa. Etienne was not going to consider that plain bookworm to be his bride. He had at least some taste in women - just the wrong type. Rose, for all her faults, was enchantingly beautiful. Elisa would have been disgusted if her son had not inherited her good taste.

"Because I care for these lands. Marceau would not do it justice should the throne fall into his hands."

Elisa let out a groan. Marceau? That half-boiled Vampire? He could barely lift a sword, much less rule over anything. Sometimes Elisa wondered how he even got his cock up.

"And yet you send your daughter to claim these lands on his behalf?" What a pathetic ploy. "Etienne will not fall for it."

"We do not wish for anything Elisa. I have heard of your previous failures with the candidates and I know for certain Zahara will not return in pieces."

"You dare assume?" roared Elisa. "My son has no qualms threatening my life. What makes you so sure that he wouldn't claim hers?"

Annabelle smiled. "Perhaps you don't know your son as well as you think."

"You bitch!" Elisa launched at her; one claw around Annabelle's throat while the other yanked her hair backwards. She was pleased when she saw fear in the Pureblood's eyes.

Releasing her, Elisa composed herself, throwing a furtive glance to make sure she hadn't killed Annabelle by accident.

"Get out of my home. And don't bother to come for the crowning ceremony. I will not save you a seat."

***

Rose sighed as she traced a careful finger over the faces in the photograph before her. She had meant to return it to Etienne but part of her wanted to hold on to it just a bit longer. Here was proof that a Pureblood had loved a human so much that he had given up his comforts to live with her. Rose wanted that too.

As she tucked the photo gently between the layers of her clothes, Rose wondered if Etienne kept any photos of the past here in the castle. Or perhaps... the grand library that Zahara mentioned earlier might.

Walking down towards the dining hall, Rose wondered if she would grow to like this particular Pureblood. It seemed that she had come out of her own free will and was here almost as a favour to Etienne rather than a lust for power.

Therefore, it was not surprising to find Zahara already at the table, seated next to her usual seat. From the looks of it, she was in deep conversation with Nahia.

"Oh my Lady, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to sit here!" cried Nahia, getting up and dusting the chair for her.

"No, that is fine. At least my chair is warmed up now," replied Rose, smiling as the Noble babbled on about the dishes she had made for her tonight. She only stopped when she heard heavy footsteps of her master coming down the stairs.

"I got cornered into a conversation because I was reading this," said Zahara, lifting up a book to show Rose. The book was about edible mushrooms and where to find them.

"I think she could possible die of happiness if you lent that to her to read," said Rose, laughing as she took her seat.

Once dinner commenced, the dining hall was a chaos of voices; the Nobles happy to be joining in for meals once more -Lady Elisa had disapproved of their congregation and banned them from the eating at the table. Almost every one of them had a story or question for Rose, demanding her attention for this and that.

Keiko in particular was trying his best to explain the Arceneaux family tree to her again but between tearing off meat from a chicken leg and downing a mug of beer, he wasn't doing a very good job.

"Why don't I help you Keiko? I think you should swallow before you choke," said Zahara, forcing the Noble into his seat. Only when he was calm and eating slowly did she continue. "So my great-grandfather Iefan and his brother Thibault fought to gain control of these lands; after long drawn wars between them and the Changeling Lords. Unfortunately the brothers died in battle and their sons fought for the throne."

"Yes but Lord Alderich was the stronger of the two and naturally he deserved it!" Keiko interrupted, waving a chicken leg at them.

Zahara rolled her eyes at him, making a disapproving sound with her tongue. "My grandfather, being the younger one had not much of a choice. It was the rule of primogeniture."

"Is he still alive?" asked Rose.

Zahara nodded, smiling as she spoke. "Very much alive. But Alderich on the other hand was killed by Lord Ulrich of the East."

She was about to continue when Nahia crept up from behind them, insisting on spooning more dessert onto their plates.

"Well... apparently Ulrich has a love for Pureblood women," whispered Nahia, stealing a glance at Lord Etienne. "He kept a harem of Vampire women and one of them caught Lord Alderich's eye!"

"Come on Nahia, surely you're lying!" gasped Zahara, although Rose could see the twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

"Oh yes... so he kidnapped the beautiful maiden and brought her here where of course the Lady Genevieve then gave birth to twins - the first ever in Pureblood history!"

Her burst of excitement caught the attention of the Pureblood at the head of the table.

"Stop regaling them with those gossips Nahia. I do not wish to have them repeated unnecessarily." Silver eyes stared at her in warning, sending Nahia running off to her seat.