Taming an Immortal Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have I told you that I love you?" he purred, reaching out to caress her cheeks.

She nodded. Mere hours ago, he had whispered those words to her as he emptied himself inside her; claiming her body, her heart, her soul.

"Just in case, then let me remind you..."

His kiss was soft as his body eased itself on top of her, his thighs pushing her legs apart. Rose still ached slightly from last night and yet she found herself slick and ready for him once more; her pelvis arching upwards in a soft demand.

"God, I love every inch of you Rose," he whispered against her mouth before dragging his lips down to trail kisses down the column of her neck to the valley between her breasts and lower until reaching his final destination at the apex of her thighs.

"Open for me Rose. Let me taste you."

Her thighs parted willingly, offering herself to him. Rose snaked her fingers in his fine hair, gripping the strands as his tongue dipped into her wet folds, stroking the fire within her until she strained against him.

"Please..." she whimpered, pulling his head closer to her in a shameless demand for more. He obliged. That tongue - explored and licked at every inch of her pussy.

But when she felt the light rasp of his teeth against her sensitive clit, Rose couldn't hold back anymore. Arching her back, she screamed her release; the waves of pleasure robbing her temporarily of her senses.

When she reopened her eyes, Etienne was propped his elbows by her side, staring down at her.

"Good morning my beautiful."

She curled her fingers around his face, wanting to bring him closer for a kiss but Etienne shook his head.

"Wait for it." He tapped her nose once, twice and...

"Aaaaaaaaaaa."

"He's hungry." Rose tried to crawl out of bed but her limbs didn't seem to be cooperative.

"I'll bring him here," whispered Etienne, dropping a kiss on her forehead before he left to the adjoining nursery.

When he reappeared a moment later, Rose couldn't help but smile at the look of pure love on his face. Little Aengus was laughing; his tiny palm reaching upwards to catch strands of his father's hair and bringing it to his mouth.

"I think he's really hungry," he said, carefully placing the baby into her arms.

"I would too if I cry so loud like that." Rose brought a nipple closer to her baby's mouth and waited for nature to take its course. As Aengus suckled, both she and Etienne remained quiet, simply listening to the tender sounds their son was making.

"Do you think his hair will grow as black as yours?" asked Etienne, stroking the dark tuft of hair on the child's head.

"Perhaps," she replied, looking up at him. "But I think the silvery white that comes every new moon is the most beautiful of all."

She watched her mate smile before his lips descended on hers gently.

"I don't love him less when he doesn't look like me. In fact, perhaps I love him more when he looks like you." Another kiss on her lips before he got up from the bed. "I shall leave you two to your moment. Come find me in the drawing room when you're ready. I have something for you."

Later, after she managed to take a bath and dressed both herself and her little prince, Rose put him back to sleep in his cot before heading downstairs to the drawing room. Pushing past the wooden door, Rose stepped inside and smiled at the sight of the Pureblood standing at the porch.

He was truly magnificent. Dressed in his usual white robes with his armour and swords in place, Etienne Arceneaux looked every inch the Lord of the West that he was. Even his hair was perfectly straight, flying backwards slightly when teased by the wind.

When he sensed her, he turned, opening his arms wide to welcome her embrace.

"I'm sorry that took so long," she started only to have his finger upon her lips. She watched as his other hand slipped into the folds of his robes and took out an old possession of hers - the silver comb. The one he had bought for her when he first came to take her home from Kirke's village.

Reaching forward, he swept the comb and fixed it at the side of her head, just behind her ear.

"Etienne, where ever did you find -" Again, his finger pressed on her lips in an attempt to silence her. When his hand reached into his robes again, her eyes widened. "Oh Etienne..."

"Lady Rose of the South, would you accept?"

Rose could only nod, bringing her wrist up into his palms as the silvery thread wound itself around her flesh and hardened into a bangle of silver.

"And I, Lord Etienne of the West, accept."

Her fingers trembled as she clasped the other silver thread around his wrist. When it too turned into a band of silver, Etienne let out a long breath.

Holding her face in his palms, he brought his lips down on hers; the gold sheen of their bangles a silent witness to their promise of eternity together.

END

***

NB: Aww. I hope you've enjoyed the end as much as I did writing it. I added a little POV from Eulalie here because we will be seeing a bit more of her in the sequel. Heh, just to give you guys a sneak. Plus, the scene with Zahara and Eirikr (I pronounce it as Erik) got me in giggles. Anyway, the sequel will address the time gap and other loose ends so stay tuned!