Taming Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally standing just inches in front of her, clad in only a pair of black silk boxers, his cock clearly straining at the fabric, his hands anxiously clenching and unclenching at his side, he warned her, "I want you so badly right now, I'm almost afraid of what I'll do to you."

Recognizing the volatile look in his eyes, hoping for a reprieve, and doing her best to hide her fear, she quietly asked him, "Would it help you to calm down if we were just to kiss first?"

Looking up at her face, confused, he didn't remember kissing many of the women he'd been with, if any. But as he began to stare at her full pretty mouth and the warmth in her blue eyes, he decided that kissing her might be a way to take his mind off how badly he wanted to rip the last of her clothes off and take her like a rutting beast. Because right now, if he were to fuck her, it wouldn't gentle, and she might want to use her safe word, which was definitely not how he wanted to start things off with her.

When he didn't answer, sensing his inner turmoil, Elise took a step toward him, and running her hand along his jaw, she softly murmured, "You know you're a very attractive man, Nicholas. And I think I'd like to kiss you, if that would be alright." Slowly nodding his consent, he felt his heart hammering so hard in his chest he had to force himself to remember to breathe as she ran her thumb along his bottom lip and whispered against his mouth, "And I would just love to taste these lips, before we go any further."

And the moment he lowered his head, and she touched her lips to his, wrapping her tight in his arms, he tipped his head, instantly deepening the kiss, deciding it was something he really enjoyed as her tongue began to playfully parry with his in his mouth. And hungrily sucking on her tongue should have gotten him even more insanely aroused, but the way she was gently running her hands up and down his back as she softly moaned into his mouth, savoring the taste of him, somehow managed to calm him, taking the sharp edge off his driving need. Not that he still wasn't going to take her, he definitely was, but at least he could be a little more gentle with her than when he'd gotten his first glimpse of that incredible body of hers without her dress. Lifting her off her feet, he carried her over to his bed, and setting her down on her back in the middle, he decided that he'd actually like to enjoy the feel of her mouth a little longer, since he'd have her naked, with his cock buried inside her soon enough.

His insistent erection pressed hard to her thigh, becoming more aroused by the second, Elise just couldn't stop moaning against his mouth. And although she'd only just met him, strangely, she already knew she was enjoying kissing him more than probably any other guy she'd ever kissed. Running her hand over his chest she could feel his heart pounding under her hand, and resting it there, it felt like the core of him aching for her, as though deep inside he had a need that he didn't know how to control.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he pulled back looking into her eyes, sounding calmer now, he said, "Damn, that was nice." Sounding surprised at how much pleasure he could get just from kissing her.

Smiling back into his eyes, running his fingers through his hair, she murmured, "Yeah. I'd say it was perfect."

Feeling better able to control himself, with a flick of his fingers, he undid the front clasp of her bra, his eyes growing appreciatively wide as two perfect, pale round breasts were revealed, framed enticingly in white lace. And her erect nipples were such a gorgeous rosy pink that he just had to have a taste. Lowering his head he slowly traced his tongue first around one and then the other. Lifting his head, looking slightly stunned, he looked up at her face and said, "I think you must have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

She grinned when he said that. This whole thing might be a little crazy, but she had a pretty strong feeling that she was going to enjoy her new job, and especially her new boss. And as his hands began to trace a path down over her belly to her mound, she pulled him close and took his mouth again as he began to gently tug down her thong, sliding it over her thighs, and lower along her legs, instead of ripping it off her like she'd first been afraid he'd do.

As he spread her open with his fingers, she smiled at the sound of him groaning against her mouth. And she knew she was wet, and oh so ready for him. But, decided, maybe this first time, it might be a good idea if she was the one who got things going.

So, doing her best to keep her lips locked on his, pushing a hand to his chest, rolling him onto his back, she slid on top of him, straddling his hips. Then lifting her head, she whispered against his lips, "I thought I'd take you first this time, if that's okay."

Grinning up at her pretty face, feeling oddly elated, he said, "You don't even have to ask. You ever want to ride me, or anything else, just go right ahead."

Shifting off him just long enough to tug off his boxers, once his cock sprang free, her eyes few open at the size of him. No damn wonder he had the sex drive of a stallion when the guy was hung like that.

Anxious to feel him, she took him in her hand. Running her thumb over the slickness of his crown, spreading the big glistening drop of pre-come over the tip, loving the sound of him groaning as she playfully toyed with him, she smeared it down over the length of him, even taking the time to paint his balls. And working her hand up and down on him, watching him grow even harder, unable to resist finding out what it would feel like with him, she got up on her knees, straddled his hips, and clutching him by the base, poising him at her pussy, she thrust down hard till she felt the incredible sensation of him pushing inside her, actually rolling her eyes at how good it felt to have him fill her so completely, and now it was her turn to groan.

Both of them ecstatically moaning at the excuisite feeling of being joined, she thrust her hips to take him even deeper, loving the delectable way he stretched her, almost to the point of pain, until he was finally buried inside her about as far as she could comfortably take him. Cupping his face and taking his mouth, her tongue thrust past his lips as she pulled back and then flexed her hips to thrust him inside her, over and over again, aware of his hands squeezing down hard on her ass as he flexed his hips to meet her every thrust. And doing her best to take it slow and easy with him as she rode him, somehow only seemed to prolong this first amazing experience together for both of them.

Blissed out of his mind with pleasure like he'd never known, Nicholas wondered what he'd done to deserve her as she took his mouth in the sweetest way possible. Claiming his body like she owned it, she already had him feeling more content than he'd thought he'd ever been. Normally demanding to be the one in charge, he wasn't exactly sure how the dynamic had shifted, leaving her to take control. But as she thrust down, plunging him deep into her tight little pussy, the only thought in his head was of her, and how amazing she was making him feel, somehow taming the demons that would normally make him lose all control.

And as they both began to struggle to breathe, knowing his climax wasn't far off, Nicholas took hold of her hips, thrusting up hard and fast, driving himself into her with everything he had. Feeling her begin to tremble, he reached between them and worked her clit till she was throwing back her head and crying out his name. And damn, it was just too amazing to even believe how good it felt with her. His own release only seconds away, wrapping his hand behind her head, tugging her down, he captured her mouth as he came with the most powerfully explosive rush he'd ever felt. Trembling in each other's arms, he didn't think he'd ever experienced anything quite like it. And for a guy who'd had as much sex as he'd had, he knew that was really saying something.

With Elise blissfully zoned out and collapsed on his chest, although never one for cuddling, Nicholas was more than happy just to hold her, running a soothing hand up and down her back, he pressed gentle kisses to her face until her breathing was beginning to sound more relaxed. "That was pretty damn amazing," he finally whispered in her ear. "And of course, in a few hours, I'm going to want a repeat. But next time, just to warn you, I'll be the one in charge."

Wearily nodding her head, she realized with his incredible sex drive, that this would be her life, at least for as long as she agreed to work for him. But even with the way her pussy was still delectably tingling, and happily pulsing like a second heartbeat after they'd what they'd just put each other through, she couldn't really see a down side in working for a hunky guy like him, who just happened to enjoy lots of red hot sex.

After a quick shower in his luxurious ensuite marble and glass bathroom, Elise got dressed again and made her way back down the grand staircase to the library, where she found him at his desk, coyly grinning at her as she walked in, and asking, "So, how are we doing?"

Smiling back, she casually shrugged and replied, "Good, very good, actually."

Nodding, with a sense of relief, he said, "I'm glad." Then holding a few folders in his hand, deciding they should probably try and at least get a little work done, he said, "So, there are a few things we should probably look at today. These are a few proposals that should be proofread and sent out, one to Zurich and the other to Hong Kong, but neither of them is urgent. So you can take your time with them, there's no rush." Once she nodded that she understood, he said, "But before we begin, I should probably warn you, now that I know how good it is with you, I'm likely to want you all the time. Even while we're working, I might decide at any moment that I want to have you out of your clothes, and on my desk, so I can have my way with you." Then he tipped his head, and said, "Damn, just the thought of that has gotten me hard again. Now I think you'd better lock the door, and get your clothes off, but all of them this time." Then he grinned. "Well, except for maybe those sexy heels."

A little shocked that he would be up for it again so quickly, half wondering if he was kidding, she still did just as he'd asked, and removed her clothes, then approached him and waited, standing naked in just her heels.

Groaning at the enticing sight of her, naked and waiting, instantly reaching out and cupping her bare backside, Nicholas lifted her onto his desk. Sitting her down at first, he tipped up her head, and said, "Now after that little session with you upstairs, you've got me wanting to kiss you all the time now, too." Then lowering his head, he took his time feasting on her mouth, quickly getting them both painfully aroused. And even as he slipped his arm behind her to support her back as he her spread her body over his desk, he still kissed her, strangely unwilling to part with her lips.

Finally, reluctantly releasing her mouth, he sat back in his chair, and spreading her thighs open wide, eyes flaring, he remarked, "Good, lord, I can't believe how pretty your pussy is - so pink and so wet, and just begging for my mouth by the looks of it." And before she could even think he had buried his face in deep and was lapping into her, making her desperately claw at the desk. "And I don't think I've ever tasted anything sweeter," he murmured against her flesh, running his fingers over her folds, teasing her clit, and hungrily lashing into her pussy with his tongue, as he ravaged her.

Helplessly tossing her head back and forth on his desk, Elise wondered how she was managing to keep from screaming, afraid of terrifying his staff, all she knew was that she'd never done anything so raunchy in her life, than allowing herself to be spread open wide on her bosses desk so he could eat her out till she lost her mind. Now she could feel him pushing in a finger, sliding it in and out hard and fast, making her want to scream and come so damn hard with the way he was roughly finger-fucking her, perfectly hitting her g-spot and making her pussy quiver so freaking hard. And then damn, it was two fingers pushing inside her, working the hell out her pussy, all while he was busy nibbling her clit into a tingling mess. Her heart nearly pounding out of her chest, the only thing she knew was if she didn't lose her mind soon, and start screaming her damn head off, it would be an absolute miracle. Fuck, she'd never experienced anything even close to this before, and she was no stranger to oral.

Then she heard his zipper, and knew what was going to happen next, her heartrate nearly doubling in anticipation. Tugging her by her hips to the edge of his desk and lifting both legs over his shoulders she felt the thick tip of his cock push in, and then with one powerful flex of his hips he had himself buried inside her just as deep as he could go. Pressing his lips to kiss both her legs as he roughly began to fuck her, he murmured, "I can't believe how good it is with you, Elise. Just so, damn fucking good."

And he wouldn't get any argument from her. Although she hadn't lied about enjoying a healthy sex life, she still had to wonder, with his insatiable appetite for carnal pleasures, how she'd ever make it through an entire year with him, especially if he planned to keep going at it at this rate.

Then, playfully swatting her backside as he continued to plunder her pussy, he said, "Fuck you're sweet, aren't you? And now I'm wondering if you've been sent here to tempt me. And if that's the case, be prepared, because I can never resist temptation, especially wrapped up in such beautifully enticing package as you. And oh, god I do love this with you," he said, smiling into her eyes.

Looking up at his handsome face, seeing that he actually looked so much happier and less tormented than before, she reached for him, delighted when he dropped down and kissed her. Enjoying the feel of hugging him close, she already began to wonder how hard it was going to be when her time finally came to an end here, and she'd have to say goodbye to him.

But as he cupped her ass and plowed into her, hungrily taking mouth, leaving him was the last thing on her mind, especially as she felt her entire body beginning to coast along on the most incredible orgasmic wave, powerful enough to nearly steal her breath. Clutching him tight, she hung on for dear life, as he cradled her in his arms, ruthlessly thrusting in and out of her. Then suddenly she felt him bursting inside her with his release, pressing grateful kisses all over her face as he came, he murmured, "I don't know how I've lasted this long without you, Elise, but I sure plan to make up for lost time now."

Her eyes opening wide at that bit of news, she really began to wonder how long she'd last, especially if he was serious about making up for lost time.

Her friend Denise had told her that few women lasted a year in this job, some only making it a few months. And already she could understand why. Not many women would be willing to accept his demands, but maybe, just maybe for both their sakes, with any luck, she could be the one to finally tame him.

But then when she woke in his bed the next morning with her hands firmly bound over her head, his erect cock pressed to her lips and Nicholas straddled over her hips, grinning like the devil himself, she thought, but then again, maybe not...

12