Taming Jet Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan presses his domination of Jet a little further.
4.9k words
4.56
17.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

Have you ever sat quietly and watched someone sleep?

Someone with their arms and legs strapped to the legs of a coffee table so they were spread eagled, face down in front of you?

Someone that was completely naked because you had cut every bit of clothing except their socks and shoes from their body?

Even if you have, you can have no concept of what I felt that day as I sat on my couch staring at Jet's hard body after she passed out from a terrific orgasm just from my touching her. Not even if you have listened to Paganini while walking through the collected works of Monet could you have touched the beauty that I sat enraptured by.

I do not know how long I sat there, how long she was unconscious. I know that the sunlight streaming through the window had moved up her muscular legs to highlight her fantastic ass when her head finally moved and her arm twitched against the bindings.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Need to pee." Jet answered muzzily.

I slipped the seatbelt cutter through the restraints, one at a time, and they split, leaving her free to sit up. She rubbed at her wrists as she turned to face me.

I ignored her full breasts and her flat rippling abdomen as best I could, intent on her face. Jet stared back at me, but I couldn't read her expression. Was she pleased? Upset? What? Had she wanted this or had I crossed a line? Why wasn't she saying anything?

"I don't know where your bathroom is."

"Oh," I rose and led the way to my bedroom. "It's right in there." I pointed at the doorway next to the one she was entering.

She walked into the bathroom and, without closing the door, sat on the toilet. She stared at me as I listened to the sound of water in water. I stared back.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, more to try to get her to talk than anything. She shook her head once each direction. "Thirsty?" She nodded once.

Glad to have something to do rather than stand there wondering if I should feel guilty or not, I left the bedroom and walked to the small kitchenette. I filled a glass with water and stood there, staring at it.

God, what if I had completely misread the entire situation? What if she was pissed? What if she filed charges? What if I lost my best friend and the only woman I had cared about for a long long time?

"It's just a bet, you pussy."

I turned to find Jet standing there. She had removed her socks and shoes and was gloriously nude from the floor up.

"I know that look." Jet said. "I'm not mad. I'm not going to file charges on you. It's just a bet. One you haven't won, I might add. So where is my two grand?"

I smiled at her slowly.

"I thought the bet was one thousand," I said after a moment.

"I raised it." Jet shrugged. "I don't welch."

"And just where would you get two thousand dollars?" I turned to face her and folded my arms across my chest.

"You don't need to worry about that." Jet's chin came up and she looked down her nose at me. "I have it, but you'll never see it. I've been naked, in your home, for how long? And you still have your pants on. What? Are you afraid I'll laugh when I see it like all the rest?"

"I've never had any complaints." I let my eyes wander freely now. She was every bit as amazing as I had imagined. "Besides, I don't remember a time limit being mentioned. We have plenty of time."

"What?" Jet looked disconcerted. "How long were you planning on keeping me here like this?"

"You can leave now if you want," I grinned. "Of course, if you do you'll never know if I could have or not. And then, of course, your clothes are dust rags. So, I guess you would have to walk out naked to your truck and drive home, still naked. And have all of your neighbors see you get out and walk to your front door. Still naked. Oh, and just imagine if one of the cops we work with pulled you over. They would see you very out of uniform, wouldn't they, dear sweet little Janet."

Jet's eyes had widened with every word. She trembled when I described her neighbors seeing her. She stumbled and leaned on the counter, breathing heavily, when I mentioned one of the police officers who brought us new residents catching her like this.

"You don't mean that," She whispered. "You wouldn't make me go out naked like this."

Well, of course I wouldn't. I would be more than happy to give her some clothes. Though it would be a shame to do so. I let my eyes caress every inch of her skin I could see, from the hair on her head to her toes.

"Logan," She whispered. "You wouldn't do that to me."

"Are you sure?" I asked, staring into her eyes. "You look incredible like this. I may have you work like this from now on. You wouldn't mind, would you? Working beside me without a stitch of clothing on? I wonder how many restraints we would have to do. I would bet that the number would increase dramatically. They would riot every night, just to have you come into their cell like this with handc-... Whoa. Are you okay?"

I stepped forward with a frown to catch her as her knees buckled.

"Here, let's go sit down," I took her arm and guided her to the couch. Her eyes were glassy until they fell on the coffee table. She sank into the couch and stared at it.

I went back for the glass of water and brought it to her. I stood holding it out to her, but she didn't seem to notice. She just kept staring at the table where she had been tied.

"Jet," I touched her arm with the glass. She shivered and looked up at me. "Drink this."

Finally, she took the glass and held it with both hands as she drained it. When she took it from her lips again, her eyes returned to the table.

"Are you all right?" I asked, sitting on the edge, facing her. She raised her eyes to meet mine.

"I don't know." She whispered huskily. "When you had me tied down and helpless and you touched me... It's never been like that before. And just then, when you said you were going to make me go out where people could see me like this... I swear I... I don't know how, but I think I ..."

Her voice trailed away as she looked at me.

An idea came to me. I grinned at her and stood. "I'm hungry. Are you hungry? I'm going to order a pizza."

I could feel Jet's eyes on my back as I lifted the receiver and punched in the number. I turned and leaned against the wall and smiled at her as the other end rang. Her eyes were round and staring as I placed the order and hung up.

"They said the delivery should be here in about twenty to thirty minutes." I said as I sat down on the couch beside her. "It's a good thing I got the call in before the lunch rush hit. It will be good and hot. Hey, you want to watch a game or something?"

I kicked off my shoes and put my feet up on the coffee table and reached for the remote.

"Um," Jet was scowling at me. "I thought we had a bet going."

"Oh, we do," I feigned nonchalance as I flipped through the channels. "I figured I would need my strength. So, I thought I'd try after we ate. Oh, speaking of which, that reminds me."

I pulled out my billfold and dug out two twenties and handed them to her.

"Make sure you tip the driver good when he gives you the pizza."

"When he gives me...?" Jet's mouth opened and closed a few times. "But, I'm naked." Her eyes darted to the strips of cloth that she had been wearing when she arrived.

"Yes, you are," I murmered, letting my eyes roam over her once more. "Beautifully, wonderfully, magnificently nude. Hmm. The second twenty might be a bit much. I mean, getting to see you should be tip enough. I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think..." Jet paused for a moment and her eyes went to the television. "I think I am still thirsty."

"Of course," I stood. "Let me get that for you."

I took the glass from her fingers and turned and walked away.

I wondered how far she would take our little game. Would she refuse? Would she open the door when it arrived? After our earlier tussel, I had no doubts that she could fight me. I would win, again. But, having the police called because we were fighting in front of an innocent was not on my agenda.

Ah, well. If she didn't want to play this game, maybe there were others we could play. I couldn't wait to find out if she would do it or not.

"Thank you," Jet said absently as she took the glass back from me.

"You're welcome." I said as I sat beside her once more.

The line of her naked flesh seemed to burn me through the material of the pants I was still wearing. I reached out and let my fingers touch the corded muscles in her neck and shoulders. She sat, leaning slightly forward, sipping from her glass of water.

At the knock at the door, she flinched.

"I'm not sure if I..." She trailed off, setting the glass down and rubbing her palms on her thighs.

"If you are afraid of one little pizza delivery boy, I'll get it." I said, lazily.

Her jaw tightened as she glared at me.

"I'm not afraid." She said. "I just don't know if I want anyone else seeing me like this."

"Bwaaak bwak bwak bwak." I clucked at her and grinned.

"Fuck you." Jet snarled.

I held out my hand for the money I had handed her, but she surprised me by rising to her feet with it clenched tightly in her fist. Her long legs carried her to the door. She stepped over the table we had broken earlier. Her hand reached for the door handle.

Holy crap! She was going to do it. She was actually going to do it. Jet was going to open the door, without a stitch of clothing on.

She stopped with her head bent, her hand on the handle.

"Need me to get that, Jet?" I called, loudly. Then more softly, "Do you need a man to get the door?"

That did it. Her head snapped up and with a glare over her shoulder, she wrenched the door wide. God, she was magnificent.

The pizza boy froze like a deer in the headlights.

"Yes," I heard Jet snarl.

I wanted to laugh as I imagined the look on her face as the poor innocent managed to yank his eyes from her body to her face. I could see him pale from where I sat.

"Pistol P-pete's piping hot pizza for your p-pleasure, m-ma'am." The poor boy slid the box from the carrier and almost fumbled it.

I stood and moved to where he could see me. His eyes darted to me, then back to her then back at me.

"Fine, here." Jet thrust the money at him and took the box.

"What are you doing?" I bellowed. Jet spun like a cat and crouched. I watched the boys eyes drop to where her rounded butt was pressing out before he yanked them back to me. "You! You have your money, don't you? Then get out of here and quit staring at my woman. And you! Shut the damn door. What's wrong with you, opening the door naked? Are you some kind of slutty whore?"

The pizza boy was all "assholes and elbows" headed back for his vehicle as fast as he could move. Jet slammed the door and stalked towards me, the muscles in her jaw working.

"I opened the fucking door naked because you made me." Jet snarled.

"No, Jet." I whispered gently, letting my face break out into the grin I had been fighting. "I didn't make you do anything. You chose to walk to the door naked as a jaybird and let a complete stranger look at your naked body."

"No." Jet said, swaying. The color drained from her face. "No, I didn't. You made me."

"How did I make you, Jet?" I stepped close and took the perilously leaning box from her fingers and setting it on the end table next to the couch. "I offered to get the door. I told you I would get it. You wanted to do it. You wanted him to see you."

"N-no." Jet stammered. "I wouldn't do that. I... I..."

"Shh. It's okay." I led her to the coffee table and had her sit upon it facing me. "You're a dirty little girl who likes showing her body off. No one can blame you. You work hard on this wonderful body and it looks good. Very good."

"Oh, God." Jet moaned. "I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I let you make me do that."

"Did you like him looking at you, Jet?" I asked as I reached into the drawer on the end table for more zip ties. "Did you like his eyes roaming all over you, seeing your wonderful body, all of your beautiful body?"

"No." Jet shook her head. "No. I only did it because you made me."

"How did I make you, Jet?" I asked as I pressed her back further onto the table. "Did I have one arm around your neck and the other pinning your arm behind you, walking you to the door? I don't think I did. I think I sat right here and watched you walk past me and open my door and let some stranger you don't even know look at these tits."

"What are you doing?" Jet panted as her feet came off the floor and her back touched the glass table top.

"I'm going to check if you enjoyed that or not." I whispered as I looped one plastic cuff around the leg post of the table. "I'm going to check and see if your pussy got wet while you were standing there letting him ogle you."

"I didn't." Jet insisted as I looped the another cuff around the other leg post. "I only did it because you made me."

I laughed then as I caught one of her ankles and pressed it through the first loop. "How did I make you? Tell me."

"I... You..." Jet flushed and closed her eyes tightly.

"What makes you think I wanted someone else's eyes on you?" I asked as I pressed her other leg through the second loop. "What makes you think I want some stranger's eyes on my woman?"

Jet's eyes flared into focus as I jerked on the ends of the loops, tightening them.

"'Your woman'?" She spat. "'Your woman'?! I am not 'your' anything."

"Oh, maybe not yet." I grinned at her. "I still have to shove my cock inside you. Make it official."

"Fuck you, you inbred son of a bitch," Jet bristled.

"My, my." I tsked. "Such a filthy mouth. I'll have to add some to your punishment."

"What the fuck are you babbling about?" Jet asked. "'What punishment'?"

"Why, the punishment for letting someone else see this body, of course." I unbuckled my belt and slid the pouch for the seat belt cutter off of it.

Jet's eyes widened and her breath came faster. Her eyes darted to my still zipped pants. Her ripe full breasts heaved and jerked.

In one quick motion, I jerked the belt the rest of the way and slapped it against my other hand. At the pop, Jet burst into motion.

"Oh, fuck no!" She twisted and writhed on the table. Her strong legs strained at the cuffs on her ankles. Her hands scrabbled at the ties. "Hell, no. You are not going to hit me with that fucking belt. Fuck this!"

Startled, I dropped the belt and shoved her back. She fought me, clawing at my face.

"Jet! Jet!" I screamed inches from her face. "I wasn't going to hit you. Jet! Calm down before you hurt yourself. Stop and I'll cut you loose. Stop."

"What do you mean you weren't going to hit me with it?" Jet continued to struggle. "You slapped your hand with it. I know what that means."

"Swear to God, Jet. I was just going to rub your pussy and clitoris with it. That's all."

"You what?" Jet finally stopped struggling.

"I was going to use it to get you off." I held her close, pinning her strong arms beneath my chest. "I was going to tie you back down and tease you by rubbing the leather on your body. Then when you were good and excited, I was going to run it up between your legs and press it to your pussy. That's all. I wasn't going to beat you with it."

I cut the ties from her ankles and stepped away, my hands wide to show I wasn't a threat.

Jet spun on the table and stood to crouch on the other side of it, watching me.

Slowly, very slowly, I began to undo the buttons of my shirt being very careful to make no sudden moves.

Jet's eyes were dark, her pupils large enough I could see them across the room. She was breathing shallow and too fast. Crouching as she was, I didn't have the view of her chest I had been enjoying, but I could see enough to know her nipples had softened from their diamond hardness after the episode with the pizza boy.

I slipped the shirt off my arms and caught it in one hand. Slowly, gently, I held my arm out to her, offering the shirt.

Her eyes didn't quite leave mine as they flickered slightly.

"Here," I said. "It's okay."

When she didn't make a move to take it from me, I let it fall to the table and sat down with my hands on my knees.

Unsure what to make of this sudden change in such a strong woman, but equally sure that she wouldn't thank me for calling attention to it, I reached for the pizza.

I lifted out a slice and took a bite while Jet stood there looking at me. As I chewed, she blindly reached for the shirt and picked it up.

Sure that I had ruined whatever was happening, I ran my eyes over her body for what I feared might be the last time to engrave it in my memory.

Jet's six pack abs bunched and flexed with her movements and I briefly regreted not running my tongue across those perfect ridges. Her full tits lifted as she shrugged the shirt onto her shoulders. Even more than her washboard stomach, I regreted not feeling of those perfect orbs, not sucking on one of those glorious brown nipples and taking it in my teeth while I had the chance.

As Jet buttoned the buttons, it was like watching a strip tease in reverse. And all the more erotic as that expanse of golden skin shrank narrower and narrower. As if hiding it from me just made me want to see it more and more.

I could see the tension ease somewhat as she pulled on the flimsy armor of that thin blend of cotton and polyester. While not perfect, as the button even with her nipples tugged at the buttonhole, I was surprised that it fit her as well as it did.

What am I saying? It was perfect just the way it was. Straining taut across her chest. Only just reaching low enough to cover the narrow strip of hair at her crotch. I could see, or almost, the lips of her sweet pussy winking at me below it.

"Could I have some pants?" Jet asked, crossing her wrists to clasp hands just in my line of sight.

I glanced up at her face to see her head bowed, not meeting my eyes.

"Of course." I said. "Let's eat this pizza before it gets cold and then I'll go see if I have some shorts or something."

I watched as Jet wavered, finally choosing to sit beside me and pick up her own slice.

While I don't pretend to be a modern day Casanova, there have been enough women in my life that I knew the signs weren't good. No eye contact. Not talking. This was too much like the guilty regrets that led to never seeing them again.

While I couldn't have cared less with most of the others, this was different. This was Jet. My partner. My best friend. I couldn't let what we'd had be destroyed without at least trying.

"I was thinking about going out later." I said, making up something on the fly. "Are you busy?"

Finally, slowly, Jet raised her eyes to mine. I still couldn't read anything in those sapphire depths. But, it was progress of a sorts.

"What were you going to do?" Jet asked.

Caught out, I tried to think of something. The truth was, I usually didn't leave my cave when I was off from work unless I had to.

"I don't know, really." I said, deciding to throw the ball back in her court. "What do you do when you're off besides go watch guys beat the crap out of each other?"

Jet coughed as she accidentally inhaled while she was chewing.

"You are such a pussy." Jet said.

I felt energized as the usual joke fell from her lips even though the delivery was a little weak. There was hope.

"You are what you eat, asshole." I shot back.

My reward was a smile that was a faint shadow of the usual brilliance. But a smile, nonetheless.

"Seriously," I said. "The only things you've ever asked me to do were to go to a hockey game or a football game. Other than that, I can see you spend a lot of time working out. And tanning. But, what else do you do?"

"Well, I go to mass." Jet shrugged.

Whoops. That was not where I was wanting this to go. Then I caught the mischievous glint in her eye. If she was willing to tease me, we were going to be okay.

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers
12