Taming Kitten Pt. 01

Story Info
Before he collars her, Jim brings Kitten to task.
8.4k words
4.51
14.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CNErotica
CNErotica
14 Followers

Jim sat at one of the outdoor tables of a quiet local Mexican restaurant, just outside of L.A. Taking a sip of his beer, he looked around for the man he was supposed to meet. He had offered to take his girlfriend, Kit, out to California for a long weekend. What she didn't know was that Jim was planning a punishment/reward event as well.

The two had met on a DD/lg forum, and hit it off right away. After vetting her and getting to know her over the last six months, Jim knew he'd found the right woman for him. But he wanted to clear the air on a couple of things first. When they were still vetting one another, Jim had spoken with three of Kit's previous Doms. They each had an example of her brattiness, her impulsivity, and her willfulness. Each of them had been invited here to take part in his surprise, and each of them had accepted.

"Excuse me, Jim?" Two men were at the side of the table, bringing Jim out of his thoughts. He recognized one of them as the man he'd been talking to from a gang bang creampie website. Shaking hands with them Jim motioned to the waitress to bring a round of beers to the table.

"Hi, nice to meet you face to face." Jim sat down, a little uneasy at the second man's appearance. "I thought it was going to be just the two of us Adam."

"We always conduct the interviews in pairs, as well as recording them." Adam motioned to the small camera discretely held in the other man's hand. "For legal reasons. This is Don."

"Oh...well yeah, I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense." The three remained silent as the waitress placed the beers on the table. "So...where do we go from here?"

Adam took a swig of beer and looked steadily at Jim. "I need you to describe what kind of experience your looking for, and then there are some forms to sign. More legal stuff."

Jim was a little confused. "Didn't we go over all that in our web chats? Why go over it again?"

This time Don answered, "We need to make sure everyone involved is in the same page. That nothing"s changed since your initial discussions with Adam. Especially for the experience you've requested."

"Don's right," Adam, leaned in close, "We don't get many requests like yours Jim. In fact, I think this may be the first one."

Jim took another swallow of beer as he thought. He didn't want to come cross country to fall prey to some scam, but he could understand the need for having everyone in agreement. "Okay. Kit and I have been dating for six months, being in acDD/lg dynamic the whole time. She's more of a Middle than an actual Little, and a pretty bratty one at that. When I was vetting her, I discovered some things that told me I would need to use a firmer hand with her." He motioned for another round as he continued. He then went on to describe two events that Jim wanted to ensure would not happen again. Yes, they'd talked about them while checking each other out, but Jim wanted to reinforce his feelings on the matter. He also described something he'd discovered a month ago, shortly after he'd contacted Adam. "I want Kit to realize I won't put up with that behavior."

Both Adam and Don grinned and nodded. "And what about the second part?" Adam was interested to see how this all played out.

"If kit can make it through the punishment we talked about," Jim began, an erection growing in his pants at the thought of this, "I want Kit thoroughly and well fucked by your Masked Men and her three previous Daddies. On tape. I'll be there too of course, but I will be the last to fuck her, and I will be the only person there to fuck her in the ass."

Adam finished his beer. "And Kit is aware of all this?"

"Kit doesn't know about any of this. She thinks I brought her out for a long weekend, that's all. She's confessed she's had kidnapping and gangbang fantasies since she was in college, and she responds well to corporal punishment."

"Any thoughts on how to get her consent to her surprise?"

"Actually yes. Her safe word is 'Tiger.' Can you stress that she's to use that word if she feels uncomfortable or unsafe?"

"We can," Adam paused to go over the proposed scene in his mind. "Our lawyers are going to want something in writing though. Specific to the punishment scene. I think I have a standard non disclosure agreement, but let me double check with our attorneys. Bring Kit here tomorrow afternoon around 2:00. If what I have in mind won't work, I'll call you and we can set up another time while you're out here."

The three stood up, shook hands, and Jim ordered another beer. This, he thought, was going to blow her mind.

The next morning, Jim made the unusual request of picking out Kit's outfit. Normally he approved of her outfits, but he'd never insisted on picking them out. She gave the white sundress a dubious look. "Uhm, where is the underwear?"

"You won't need any."

"Babe seriously, I cannot wear this without panties and a bra. Can you give me a thong at least?"

"No. You're clean shaven, nothing will show that doesn't need to show. Now get dressed and let's get going. You don't want to be late."

She recognized his tone of voice; any further attempts to change his mind would result in discipline, and not the type she enjoyed. As she left their room, she tried to grab a bolero for modesty, but Jim took it from her and tossed it on their bed. Shooting him a sideways glance, Kit wondered just what Jim had in store for that afternoon.

They drove in silence, arriving back at the Mexican cantina, Jim guiding her to the same area he had sat at the day before. Ordering two beers, he sat back and enjoyed Kit's growing discomfort. The few men at the bar that afternoon had noticed her dark areolas showing through the cotton, and there was just enough of a breeze that her nipples were in danger of bursting through the sheer fabric.

"Are you going to tell me what you have planned?"

Jim took a draw off his long neck. "Nope."

"You're really frustrating when you're like this, you know that?"

"Yup." Jim took another swallow and nodded at Don and Adam. Shaking hands as they arrived at the table, Jim leaned in and whispered in Adam's ear. "Everything play out okay with the lawyers?"

Adam nodded as he took Kit's hand and introduced himself and Don. "We are really glad to meet you Kit. Jim's description did not do you justice."

Looking at Jim and back at the two strangers, Kit's heart began thumping. "His description?"

Don started filming discretely as he'd done the day before and Adam continued. "Oh yes. We've had plenty of conversations about you, haven't we Jim?"

"We have indeed."

Shifting in her seat, growing more and more uncomfortable, Kit whispered, "What's going on? Is this why I couldn't wear underwear or the sweater?"

"I'll let Adam explain." Jim sat back and signaled for another round of beer for the table, even though Kit had hardly touched hers.

Adam sat next to Kit and put a proprietary hand on her thigh as he began to explain. "Kit, Don and I are from that gangbang website you like so much." Chuckling at her surprise, he continued, "Oh yes, Jim and I have been talking for a month or so. You, you pretty little thing, are in for quite the afternoon. If you consent, of course."

Kit's mouth opened and shut. Stunned, she looked at Jim, her confusion apparent in her body language and facial expression. "Babe, are you sure? You're kidding, right? You have to be kidding."

Don zoomed in on Kit's face as he questioned her. "Why would he kid, Kit? He's told us you've fantasized about this for months. You're not getting cold feet, are you?"

"No! I mean...Jim if you're really okay with this...all you have to do is say the word and this stays in the fantasy zone."

Jim took Kit's hand, trying not to slap Adam's hand from her thigh, where it was edging closer and closer to her pussy. "I'm okay with this. As long as you're okay with this. I want us to have this experience Kit. I'll be there the whole time. If you want to stop it, at any point, all you have to do is use your safe word."

Don interrupted, "That's all it will take Kit. When our guys hear the safe word, everything comes to a hard stop. I need you to agree to this on tape, and I need you to say your safe word now; clearly so it can be caught on tape."

Kit hadn't realized Don was taping the conversation until that moment. Focusing on the camera lens, she took a deep breath, looked at Jim and then back at the camera. "Tiger. My safe word is 'tiger.'

"Good girl," Don zoomed the camera in on Kit's chest. "I want you to pull the neckline of your dress down...show us those tits."

Blushing, Kit did as he asked, whispering, "Oh my god...this is really happening, isn't it?"

The three men chuckled as Don continued. "It certainly is. How about you give us a glimpse of that pussy...is it really as clean shaven as Jim says?"

Looking around to make sure she wouldn't be seen by the other patrons at the bar, Kit spread her legs and lifted the hem of her dress. "You tell me."

Adam slid his hand further up Kit's thigh. "How wet am I going to find you right now?"

Kit looked at Jim for permission and as he nodded she admitted, "I'm absolutely soaking right now."

As Adam slid a finger inside her cunt, she gave a quick gasp. "Damn. You are drenched. I'm kind of disappointed you're not wearing a thong so we can show the people on the web site just how wet you are." Adam withdrew his finger coated with pussy juice and held it up to Kit's lips. "You don't happen to have an inner porn star hiding do you?"

Kit took his hand, looked straight into the camera and whispered, "You. Tell. Me." And with that she slowly licked Adam's finger as if she were licking the shaft of his cock, twirling her tongue around the tip of his finger before sucking it into her mouth.

"Holy shit." The other gentlemen at the bar had begun to watch the show that the table was putting on. Kit blushed deeply as a waitress walked over.

"Alright you guys. Show's over." The waitress shot a disgusted look towards Kit before turning back to Adam and Don. "We've told you before if you're going to do this kind of stuff it has to be away from the main part of the bar. Do I have to get my manager?"

"Not at all, sweetheart. We were just leaving." Adam motioned for Kit and Jim to follow him out of the bar. "Here's a little something for your trouble." Adam dropped a $50 dollar bill down the neck of the waitress' t-shirt as he walked past.

Ushering Kit and Jim to the parking lot, Don added a $20 and whispered, "You know, all you have to do is say the word and we can work something out so you get just as satisfied as she's about to be."

"Perverts." The waitress took the money from her shirt and added to her her tips.

Don laughed. "You're not giving the money back though, are you?"

When the foursome got to the parking lot, Adam took Kit's arm and steered her towards an innocuous looking, windowless, van. "Say goodbye to Jim, Kit." Don opened the sliding door of the van to reveal three men, all wearing masks Kit had seen the Masked Men wear. "Don't worry, you'll meet up with him shortly. He's going to follow us to our studio."

"It's okay Kit. All you have to do is say your safe word and they'll pull over and let you out. Do you trust me?" Taking her face in his hands, Jim kissed Kit's forehead.

"Of course I do," she took his hands from her face, giving them a tight squeeze. She kissed Jim deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth, grazing it with her teeth.

Once in the van, Adam and Don's demeanors changed. A Masked Man grabbed Kit's arms and pulled them sharply behind her back.

"Playtime is over Kit. Jim's told us of some disappointing behavior patterns with your past Doms. Before you get your treat, he's asked us to remind you of your position, what you are and just who you belong to."

Adam's voice took on a hard edged that created a pit of fear in Kit's stomach. Fear that was strangely exhilarating. "Just what have..." Kit was cut off with a slap to the cheek.

"You speak when spoken to slut. You address each of us as 'Sir.' Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Kit could feel her juices running down her legs.

"All you need to know is that Jim wasn't happy with what he found during your vetting process," continued another masked man. "Before you get your treat little girl, you're going to have to apologize and take your medicine."

A hard ball of fear and excitement formed in Kit's stomach as she tried to think what Jim could have found during vetting that would warrant an apology and punishment. "How can I be punished for something..."

Adam pulled Kit's head back sharply. "YOU do not get to ask questions. You will answer any question or demand with 'Yes Sir.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Adam gripped her hair more firmly. "I don't think I heard you."

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now place your arms behind your back and grab your elbows, legs out bent at the knees, eyes front."

"Yes Sir." Kit began to arrange her limbs as requested when a blindfold was secured over her eyes. Her arms were grabbed roughly and she felt a polypropylene rope wrapping around her arms, not only binding her wrists to her elbows, but wrapping around her forearms in a manner she knew Jim was found of. Kit was surprised to hear the rattle of chains, and before she knew what was going on, she felt the cold metal of manacles locking around her ankles. She moved her ankles slightly, trying to gauge what the manacles were attached to and how much give she had with her feet. She was rewarded with sharp slaps on her thighs.

"Do not move, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, but..."

An unfamiliar voice interrupted her. "He was right. She does like to test her limits."

"Oh Kit," whispered Adam, "you're not leaving me much choice here. Open your mouth. NOW." Kit barely got the 'Sir' out before she felt something familiar yet slightly foreign wedge between her teeth. "Yeah, you know what this is, don't you?" Kit was used to Jim using a gag to quiet her, but this was no ordinary gag. Rather than the customary ball or bit, her mouth was full of synthetic cock, and a rather large one at that. "I'm going to ask you over the course of our trip if you need to use your safe word. If you do, you will place your chin on your chest, leaving it there for a count of five. If you understand, place your chin on your chest for a count of three."

Kit placed her chin on her chest as one of the masked men counted out loud. "One...two...three..." Kit raised her head and waited.

"Good girl," Adam's voice was just beside her as he tightened the gag.

Jim must have told them how much she loved having to rely on her senses. With her sight restricted, Kit concentrated on sound, scent and touch in order to determine where she was headed. The sound of traffic was too light for them to be on a freeway, and all she could smell was the pine air freshener mixed with men's cologne. She couldn't feel anything aside from her own skin, the cotton fibers of her dress, the metal around her ankles and the rope. It didn't take long before she was completely disoriented.

Every now and then, a hand reached out and would pinch her clit or a nipple, pull her head back, or some similar action that had her pussy clenching. Adam periodically asked is she needed to use her safe word, and Kit shook her head no.

As the van slowed for what Kit assumed was a traffic sign, she heard the snip of scissors and felt cold metal between her breasts. "Oh hell no," she thought. "They're not..."

But they were. A quick snip told Kit a cut had been made in the neckline of her dress. Kit's body tensed as she felt hands take hold of either side of the cut.

"Kit, do you need to use your safe word?" The hands stopped, still holding her dress. Kit slowly shook her head no. With that, the sound of ripping fabric filled the van. They had been stopped for more than a mere traffic sign, and Kit struggled to remember if the van was windowless or not. A flush spread over her body as she hoped it was. And then, surprising herself, she hoped it wasn't.

After a few more turns, the van stopped and Kit was pulled out. The chain between the manacles wasn't very long and Kit found herself shuffling as she struggled to keep up with whomever had his grip on her arms.

The cold breeze of an air conditioner felt good on Kit's pussy. Her nipples stiffened even more as Kit was pushed and steered to another room. As she tried to adjust as much as she good to her new surroundings, Kit was roughly pushed to her knees.

"STAY." A new voice echoed in the room. Kit thought for a moment, the voice was familiar, but she couldn't place it. She heard a door open and close a few times, the sounds of people coming and going filling the room. The sound of a camera shutter made Kit turn her head in its direction. Soon, the sound of many camera shutters surrounded her, and she couldn't tell how many people were in the room.

The blindfold was suddenly ripped off, leaving Kit blinking as she tried to focus on her new surroundings.

"Kitten, you have been brought here today for us to pass sentence on your previous behavior with past Daddies." Kit recognized Adam's voice and she saw a man holding a camera similar to the one Don had used at the bar. The Masked Men from the van were there. Jim said he'd be present for everything, so that left three masked men unaccounted for.

Pulling a paper out from behind him, Adam continued, "Jim found two counts of misbehavior during your vetting process. Some instances of these misdemeanors have been apparent during your six month relationship with him. He has also found evidence of your complete disobedience to one of his rules. Before you get your treat, little Kitten, you will have to face your punishment for these transgressions. Do you understand?"

Kit nodded, making sure when she gave her assent that she was looking square into the video camera. At the same time, she tried to figure out what the misbehaviors were.

Jim had asked for the contact information for her last three Daddies, which she had given. The three strangers couldn't be those men, could they? And try as she might, Kit could not figure out what she had done that would warrant punishment.

The piece of paper was handed to the masked man to Adam's right. "Kitten, for each count of unacceptable behavior, you will be spanked five times by the Daddy who had to suffer your insubordination." Jim's voice was strong and stern. "And don't think that the number of spankings you've warranted is fifteen. Not for one second."

Jim circled Kit slowly as he continued, "In addition to those three instances of bad behavior, I have two of my own that I will not suffer from my little girl. This does not mean your spankings are now limited to twenty-five."

Kneeling down and taking her chin in his hands, Jim met Kit's aroused eyes through his mask with a dark lust of his own. "You're career as a paralegal has taught you that remedies can be compensatory as well as punitive, hasn't it?"

Kit nodded and swallowed audibly. She knew who the three strangers were and exactly how many spankings she was going to get.

Jim removed the gag as he asked, "Please explain."

Her mouth was dry as she repeated what she had learned during her post-graduate certification. "Compensatory damages are the reward the court gives the plaintiff to make up for the injuries suffered at the hands of the defendant. Punitive damages are the meted out to ensure that the defendant does not repeat the action or actions they have been found guilty of." The ball of fear and excitement reformed in her stomach.

Jim rose, talking to the men who were assembled. "That's right. So in addition to the spankings you will receive from me and your previous Daddies, the Masked Men assembled will dole out five spankings to reinforce your understanding that your previous indiscretions will not be tolerated. This means you have earned a total of forty-five spankings."

CNErotica
CNErotica
14 Followers