Taming Lorna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed with excitement as I lowered myself further and my long, purple penis nestled into the gleaming furrow of Lorna's oiled cleavage. "Yes," I gasped as my hands gripped the young blonde's smooth breasts. "Yes, yesss...!" I groaned, pushing Lorna's fabulous breasts together around my pulsing erection, enveloping my shaft in that wonderful, silken flesh. Oh God oh God, this was magnificent.

After a few glorious seconds lying pillowed between her supple globes I pulled back several inches until only my blunt dome remained buried snugly between Lorna's shining breasts, then I gasped happily as I slithered slow and sweet into the glistening valley of her, all the way forward until the tip of my glans popped out of the top of Lorna's squeezed-together cleavage. I drew back and slid forward, drew back and slid forward, my fingers constantly manipulating Lorna's erect nipples as I began to fuck her slippery breasts. The gorgeous blonde made tiny, appreciative noises as her long, rubbery teats slithered elastically between my attentive fingertips, her luscious, painted lips quivering with enjoyment. Her pretty eyes had slid shut, and she was panting softly with excitement.

I ogled Lorna's beautiful, rapt face as my glistening penis disappeared between her succulent young breasts again, and again, my rhythm gloriously unhurried. My oiled hands pulled and kneaded at those fabulous tits, squeezing Lorna's supple breasts a little tighter around my gently plunging shaft, her pretty head rolling to one side with a tiny moan as her pliant nipples became trapped between my expert fingers once more. Lorna's long, flaxen hair had begun to fan out prettily across the pillow as her head turned from side to side, surrounding her beautiful face with a silken blonde halo. I began to thrust faster between Lorna's glistening breasts, the tip of my penis popping out of the top of her cleavage at each inward stroke. Against the smooth, even tan of Lorna's breasts, my rhythmically emerging dome was crimson with excitement.

My thrusting hips shuddered briefly as I felt the first tremor of approaching orgasm, Lorna's supple young breasts slithering under my hands as I involuntarily clutched them more tightly. My scarlet dome began to appear above her slippery breasts faster and faster as my rhythm accelerated, Lorna's sensuous, open lips quivering as, in my excitement, my fingers began to work her nipples harder. I squeezed Lorna's rubbery teats really firmly, forcing a whimpering moan from the recumbent girl as her inflamed nipples slithered pliantly between my strong fingers. Her slim arms moved lazily across the bed, her manicured hands lying upturned on the sheets, and I briefly wondered whether I should simply continue until I was squirting helplessly over Lorna's throat and chest, or if I should plunge into her soft, slippery vulva and explode into her there. My thrusting hips quivered with a strong pre-orgasmic tremor, and as I looked down at Lorna's beautiful, open-mouthed face, her gleaming, elastic breasts trapped beneath my eagerly working fingers, and the tiny silver thread of her necklace jiggling in her cleavage just above my plunging crimson dome, the decision was taken from me and I groaned helplessly as I passed to point of no return.

My mouth opened wide and I ogled Lorna's pretty face with bulging eyes as my pleasure spiralled out of control, my heavy, purple penis still slithering rapidly back and forth in the slippery furrow between Lorna's wonderful, squeezed-together breasts during those delicious few seconds of balance before the exquisite peak of orgasm. My panting breaths grew harsh as I felt my climax rushing toward me, and I gripped Lorna's fabulous breasts tight in my shuddering hands, my plunging penis slowing between them now as the pleasure sharpened to an incredible pitch. My eyes fluttered shut. Oh God. Oh God.

My heavy, purple erection juddered to a halt between Lorna's breasts and I cried out with ecstasy as orgasm engulfed me completely, my whole body quivering with joy at the fabulous release of it. My shining crimson dome crept forwards from the glistening furrow of Lorna's pushed-together breasts, and I drank in her beautiful face and whimpered in delight as a long, thick jet of sperm squirted from my purple cock and splashed across Lorna's slender throat. Her pretty head rolled dreamily to one side as another long ribbon of semen hosed over her neck, then another, and another, my gasps helpless with ecstasy as orgasm swept through me, my squirts flooding across Lorna's chest and clogging the delicate silver links of her necklace with thick, spermy semen. I began to slither gently back and forth between Lorna's breasts once more as the first peak of orgasm mellowed towards a deep satisfaction, panting with joy and staring at Lorna's sensuous, quivering lips, my seed filling the tight furrow of her squeezed breasts with lazy, contented dribbles from my glistening penis as the contents of my balls emptied over Lorna's flawless skin.

I continued sliding unhurriedly between Lorna's gleaming breasts for some time after my heavy erection had stopped coming all over her tanned skin and my pleasure had ebbed into a delicious contentment. Sighing happily, I finally released Lorna's fabulous breasts and rolled away from astride the girl's amazing body to slump, panting, beside her. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, smiling with satisfaction. Oh yes.

Eventually, I hauled myself into a standing position alongside the bed and looked down at the gorgeous blonde. Lorna was watching me dreamily, her pretty, green eyes virtually closed with fatigue, and I allowed my gaze to drink in the sight of her silken legs, the tall, polished stilettos still wedged onto her narrow feet, my eyes travelling up over the luxuriant flare of her hips and the plump, shaven mound of her pubis. I ogled the flat muscles of Lorna's jewelled belly, the gleaming lobes of her fabulous, oiled breasts, the long, white stripes of my semen decorating her neck and cleavage. I studied her beautiful face and the long, flaxen silk of her white-blonde hair. What a girl.

Smiling, I strolled to the bathroom and pushed one of the hotel's towels under the hot tap until it was thoroughly soaked with warm water. Re-emerging into the bedroom I bent over Lorna and began to run the hot towel over her neck and chest, cleaning my semen from her cleavage and drying her wonderfully plump breasts of massage oil. The girl was struggling to keep her pretty eyes even partly open now, the fatigue sweeping over her powerfully now that she was no longer being stimulated sexually. I drew the warm towel down between Lorna's sculpted legs, gently cleansing her labia and inner thighs of the sticky coating of sperm and lovejuice that had dribbled from her body. Lorna murmured dreamily as I brushed my fingers along the length of her labia and briefly tucked one stroking fingertip under her clitoral hood, her pretty head unhurriedly rolling to one side at the sensation as I caressed the slowly emerging tip of her clit for a few seconds until it jutted like a tiny, crimson bulb from between her delicate lips.

I quickly threw the soiled towel into the bath, then returned and gently eased Lorna's pointed, turquoise stilettos from her dainty feet, noting that her tiny, polished toenails were as immaculately prepared and maintained as the rest of her. Carefully, I drew the rumpled sheets over Lorna's supine body, slipping into the bed beside her.

As I slid both arms around Lorna, she stirred and then nestled her fabulous body tight against me, her full, painted lips parting in a tired smile. "Snuggle," she murmured, her pencil-slim fingers laying on my chest and one long, shapely leg slipping between my thighs as I drew her halfway on top of me.

So... Lorna liked to cuddle after sex. Well, that was fine, I thought. So did I. My hands stroked her rounded buttocks and slim shoulders, snugging her into my arms as her pretty head pillowed onto my chest.

"My breasts are all tingly," Lorna giggled softly. I ran my fingers idly through Lorna's rich, blonde hair, relishing the silkiness of it in my hand.

"I know Lorna. You loved everything we did, didn't you?"

"Mmmmm...so much..." she murmured, and it was the last sound she made before her breaths grew slow and deep, her fabulous young body relaxing completely in my arms. Within minutes, Lorna was fast asleep.

I sighed contentedly, savouring the feel of the girl against me. I knew that Scott would not be back before breakfast, and thus I was free to enjoy the experience of sleeping with Lorna. I slipped my hand between her inner thighs, feeling the warmth of the smooth skin there. I would call Scott early in the morning, I thought as I gently squeezed one of Lorna's superb buttocks, relishing the pneumatic smoothness of it. I needed to have a talk with him. Because I wasn't finished with his girlfriend yet.

I had already taken Lorna.

Now I planned to keep her.