Taming of Fear Pt. 08

Story Info
Trouble.
10k words
4.78
13.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It's a multi-part story and is more for connoisseurs of erotic stories and not for those looking for quick and explicit sex. It's advisable to start with part 1.

***

I was at work at IPX when Sylvie called sounding upset. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just got a call from my boss at the waterpark, he said I should come to his office before work this afternoon. When I asked why he said he'd been given some footage from the security cameras and needed to discuss it with me."

Oh shit! We'd totally forgotten that the pool area in the waterpark was fitted with numerous security cameras and our escapades of the previous night would have been recorded. The only comfort was that the spa area had no cameras so our more explicit adventures wouldn't have been captured.

"Oh crap, how could we have forgotten about the cameras?"

"I don't know, heat of the moment and all that. I'm so embarrassed and I suppose I'll get fired."

"Do you want me to come with you? I could say we encouraged you and it wasn't your fault."

"Would you do that for me?"

"Of course, I love you Sylvie and it was my idea!"

"Thank you so much Paul."

"What time should I be there?"

"My shift starts at 1 o'clock, if you could be here a bit earlier we can discuss things before."

"OK, how about we meet for lunch at the Thai place and then go see the boss?"

"That would be great, see you then."

Sylvie had mentioned her boss was an OK guy so hopefully it wouldn't be too serious. I tried to think back to what could be on the footage and was pretty sure it was just harmless fun. Of course there had been some horseplay and the odd boner. Hopefully she'd just get a warning and that would be it. I put it out of my mind and concentrated on my work.

Time passed quickly and I left the office at 11:45. Sylvie was already waiting for me at the restaurant and was looking nervous. I gave her a kiss and sat down.

"I'm so glad you're coming with me!"

"Maybe you're worrying too much. He'll probably just give you a lecture or something. You told me he's quite a nice guy."

"I hope you're right, but it's still pretty embarrassing knowing he's got videos of us naked and messing around."

I laughed and said "It would have been a lot worse if there were cameras in the spa section!"

She blushed "Oh god, can you imagine!"

We ordered our meal and spoke about the best strategy. After eating it was time to go and I held her hand as we walked to the waterpark.

The girl at the counter gave us a wink as we went passed and Sylvie squeezed my hand more tightly saying "Do you think everyone knows?"

"Just relax, it'll be fine."

We arrived at the boss's office and Sylvie knocked tentatively. "Herein" came his response.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door and stepped inside. I followed and met her boss for the first time. He was about 45 and dressed casually. He stood up and we shook hands as Sylvie introduced us. His name was Frank Meier and luckily he was happy to switch to English for the meeting.

Once we took our seats he began. "I'm glad you joined us Paul as this concerns you as well. I was notified of the incident this morning and reviewed the footage. It's clear that you used the waterpark after hours without permission."

Sylvie blushed and nodded. I decided to speak up and said "Can I say something?"

Frank looked at me and nodded. "It was my idea. We were here with friends from Japan and only arrived very late and I convinced Sylvie to let us stay longer. So if anyone is to blame it's me."

He nodded but said "That may be the case but she is the one responsible."

This was not looking good and he continued "Apart from staying it's also clear that you were all naked, which is another breach of the rules. As you well know, nudity is only permitted in the spa and sauna areas."

There was no denying this and also no excuse so we just nodded.

Frank sat back and sighed loudly. He looked grim and I thought this was the moment he was going to fire Sylvie. We must have looked like rabbits in headlights as he suddenly laughed loudly and took a more relaxed posture. "Take it easy! It's not so bad."

We looked at each other in confusion and Frank said "I understand what happened and actually it's something we've been discussing internally."

I didn't follow what he meant and could see Sylvie was equally mystified. "Let me explain, In Germany, many of the waterparks have special evenings where nudity is required throughout and there is even one in Switzerland doing this. It's very popular and we've had requests from our guests to do something similar."

He paused and continued "Seeing you on the video convinced me it's a good idea and I'm going to propose having a few nights a month where nudity is required everywhere after 9 o'clock in the evening and keeping the park open until 11."

I thought this was a great idea and couldn't help saying so. Frank smiled at us and said "Now, I have a question. If this is approved, which I'm sure it will be, we will need some volunteers for our advertising campaign and I don't want to use models just normal people. I will be asking other members of staff and some of our guests if they'd be willing to allow us to take professional photographs of them using the facilities naked for the internet and brochures."

He paused then added "Of course you can decline and it's no problem but seeing as you are both comfortable being naked and are in our target age group you'd be perfect."

He watched us closely as we let his question sink in. I looked at Sylvie and shrugged to let he know I had no problem with this. She blushed slightly and said "But Frank, we're not models and we've never done anything like this before."

He smiled and said "That's why you're ideal! The campaign must include people of all ages, with all kinds of bodies and you two would fit in perfectly."

"Well, if you think we're suitable I'm fine with it." She looked at me and I confirmed "Me too."

Frank beamed "Wonderful! Tomorrow we'll be making the decision and then we'll work out the details. The photos for the campaign could start next week."

He stood to indicate the meeting was over and we shook hands and left his office. Both of us were still a bit shocked at what had just happened. "At least you weren't fired!"

Sylvie smiled "Yes, but did we just agree to have nude photos of us taken and put in brochures and on the internet?"

"Yup!"

"I suppose it might be fun!"

"I agree and anyway they'll probably hide all the naughty bits!"

"Maybe."

"Anyway, we've agreed so that's that! I better get back to work, see you at home."

We kissed and I left wondering what it would be like to pose for pictures with Sylvie. I always got excited when people looked at her and now there would be a whole photographic team doing just that!

***

When I got home Sylvie was already there working on dinner. I quickly stripped off and went to help. As I joined her worked she said "Everyone at work knows about us but luckily only Frank and the girl who checks the footage saw the video!"

"Poor you, was it embarrassing?"

"It was at first but actually everyone thought it was great idea and if they do introduce the nude nights, I expect quite a few of them will try it out."

"We should have asked for a commission on earnings!" I joked.

Dinner was uneventful and later in bed, after we'd made love I said "I wonder if I'll be able to keep things decent when the photographer is taking pictures of you? You know I always get excited when others look at you and this will be a whole different level!"

"I know, I've been thinking the same, I'm pretty excited about it."

We fell asleep imagining about what it was going to be like being nude models!

***

The next few days were uneventful and things at Sylvie's work had returned to normal. The call from Frank came in the evening and he told her everything was going ahead and that the shooting was planned for Wednesday the following week and there would be another 5 or so couples joining us. The waterpark would shut down early so that the shots could be taken in the evening. He asked if we'd also be OK with some pictures being taken in the sauna as they would use the opportunity to update the marketing material for the spa as well. Sylvie agreed and it was arranged that we would be there at 8:30 for a briefing before things got under way.

We were excited and nervous at the prospect and wondered if we'd know any of the other couples. Time flew and before we knew it, we were walking towards the waterpark entrance holding hands. "Sylvie, bist du das?" ("is that you?")

We turned to look who was calling and I felt Sylvie's hand tighten as she muttered "Not now!"

I didn't recognise the couple approaching. They looked to be in their fifties, the man was overweight and almost bald with just a few whips of hair remaining. The woman was only slightly above her ideal weight and looked rather elegant. We stopped and while we waited for them, Sylvie whispered "He's one of my professors at uni!"

Hands were shaken and names exchanged as we were introduced to each other. Professor Erich Wirt seemed like a jolly fellow with his wife Ursula the more reserved of the two. Both spoke fluent English which was always a relief for me. We chatted for a few moments and then Sylvie explained that we had to go as we had an appointment. They smiled and Erich said they also had to go. We said our goodbyes and walked away, soon realizing we were going in the same direction. "If you're going to the waterpark you'll be disappointed, it's closing early today!" he said.

"We know, but we've been asked to help with some promotional pictures", explained Sylvie.

"What a coincidence" laughed Erich, adding "that's why we're here!"

I could see his eyes wander over Sylvie's body and it was clear he was imagining what she looked like naked. I felt my cock twitch as he studied her and wondered how things would go later. Sylvie looked a bit uncomfortable as she explained about her part time job and that her boss had asked us to participate.

They both smiled and Ursula asked "is your boss Frank Meier?"

Sylvie nodded and Ursula continued "What a small world! Frank is a good friend of ours and he called and told us about their plans and that he was struggling to find people willing to have their pictures taken naked, he knows we're both keen nudists."

Erich said "We better get going or we'll be late. By the way Sylvie you'll probably see a few familiar faces as we asked some of our friends to join in. Professors Baer and Schmidt will also be here with their partners."

Sylvie nodded but I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable at the thought being naked with her lecturers. As we continued walking, Ursula asked "Do you know who else is coming?"

Sylvie shook her head "No, we were just told another 5 couples would be involved but I don't know who."

The conversation ended as we reached the entrance and Frank Meier greeted us. "Ah, so you've met!"

"Sylvie is actually one of my students!" Erich said laughingly.

"Oh I see, what a coincidence! I hope it's not a problem for anyone?"

"Not for us, we're always glad to see some of the younger generation embrace nudity!" said Erich enthusiastically.

They all turned to look at us and Sylvie said "It's not a problem for us either."

Frank grinned, "Wonderful! Please follow me, the others are already here."

We let them take the lead and I whispered to Sylvie "Are you sure it's OK?"

She shrugged "It's a bit weird but you know I don't really care who sees me naked and what they think about my body anymore."

I nodded and squeezed her hand in support.

We entered a small meeting room that was already quite full. Apart from us there were three other couples. The demographics were well mixed with Sylvie and I clearly being the youngest. Apart from the Wirt's, there was an Asian woman a few years older than us, a similarly aged Indian man and a couple in their thirties. Professor Baer was a woman in her late thirties whose partner was an African man of similar age. Professor Schmidt was in his sixties but his partner looked much younger. Introductions were made and Frank then left to get the photographer who was busy setting up his equipment.

Sylvie began to chat with her mentors from the university and I took up a conversation with the tiny Asian lady, who seemed the most nervous. She was happy to have someone to talk to in English and told me her name was Judy and that she was from Hong Kong. Ravi, the Indian guy and the other young couple soon joined our conversation, the three of them also glad not to have to speak German! Marine and Louis were from the French part of Switzerland, all of them were acquaintances of Frank.

Frank returned with a young, long haired guy that he introduced as Jerome the photographer. He asked if it would be OK for everyone if we used English as there were a few people who had some difficulty with German. Everyone agreed and Jerome took over explaining how the evening would progress. None of us had ever done any modelling and he put us at ease with his relaxed demeanour and calm attitude. He explained that he had three assistants that would be present during the shooting and then asked if we would prefer for him and his team to also be naked. Sylvie and I had no preference, Judy and Ravi said the same but the other couples said that they would feel more comfortable if everyone involved were naked.

Professor Baer asked if we would receive copies of the photos and how much nudity they would actually reveal in the marketing material. Frank spoke up saying that we'd be given a login to the server where all images would be available and would also be allowed to review the ones selected for publication. As to how much nudity would be shown, this was still being discussed but his personal opinion was that the images should be selected based on their visual appeal and not what was or wasn't visible.

Jerome went on to explain that we would start with the pool shots and when that was done move to the saunas. With that the briefing was over and we were all given towels and told to get ready and meet him and the team at the main pool.

At the changing area we ignored the cubicles and began disrobing in the corridor between the lockers. No one took any obvious notice of the others but it was impossible not to glimpse bits and pieces as garments were removed and hung in the lockers. Sylvie and I were amongst the first fully naked. We weren't sure if we should cover ourselves with the towels but decided it would be pointless. As we waited, I took the opportunity to take a closer look at the others.

Judy had just removed her bra and revealed a surprisingly large bust. She was very short and slim and I was pretty sure her breasts were enhanced. They were topped with very large dark brown nipples and hardly moved as she bent down to pull off her knickers revealing a wild black haired bush. As she hung her clothes in the locker, I could see she had a rather flat bottom, contrasting strongly with her over developed chest. Surprisingly she had quite distinct tan lines.

I moved on to Ravi, who was a uniform light brown colour from head to toe. His body was very average and he was neither under or overweight. He was very hirsute, with a thick pelt of dark hair on his chest extending all the way down to his crotch. His thin penis was uncut and, despite being unusually long, did not hang lower than his very loose ball sack. The whole package swung markedly whenever he moved.

Louis and Marine were probably the most model like, it was clear they spent a lot of time working on their bodies. Both had uniform tans and looked very fit, the only hair they had was on their heads. Marine had nice, smallish breasts topped by very large, light pink areolas. Her flat nipples were small nubs about the size of raisins and her pussy was a very neat, small slit. Louis had the physique of a body builder and I felt rather puny and inadequate compared to him except when it came to his sexual organs.

They looked underdeveloped and seemed very small in relation to his bulked up body. His penis was uncut and barely 6cm long, it didn't hang down but protruded horizontally, resting on tight looking ball sack that was only about the size of a large plum.

The rest of the couples were all shapes and sizes. I noticed Erich taking a good look at Sylvie's body and quickly focused elsewhere to avoid a mishap. Two of the university group really stood out, one being Professor Baer's partner who had a massive penis. He really confirmed the stereotypical expectation that all black men had large cocks and, despite him being flaccid, I'd never seen anything that came close to this size. His penis must have been at least 17cm long and as thick as the cardboard tube inside a roll of toilet paper. He was cleanly shaven and the only other man here that was circumcised. His balls were equally impressive and hung loosely between his legs.

The other person of note was Professor Schmidt's partner, now that she was naked I could see that she was a bit older than I'd first thought. Her face was wrinkle free but around her neck and arms you could see signs of age. I pegged her at being about 40 or 45. The thing that made her stand out was her bust, or rather the lack thereof. She had a very similar build to Sylvie, slim with a nicely shaped bottom and amazing nipples, they were even larger than Sylvie's and actually seemed to hang down slightly.

My perusal of the group was interrupted by the arrival of a rather embarrassed looking girl who introduced herself as Mia, one of Jerome's assistants. She looked to be in her early 20's and was the owner of very large hanging breasts and an equally oversized, jiggly behind. She explained that we should all follow her. We did as she asked, stopping for showers on the way.

Jerome and his other assistants were waiting and all were naked as promised. He explained that he'd start with photos in the various pools before moving to action shots in the wild river and on the slides. It was great to be back in the pools naked and Jerome took candid shots as well as asking for the occasional pose.

I won't bore you with a detailed description of all everything that went on, suffice to say that it was a great experience. Boners were unavoidable, and everyone experienced at least one, including our intrepid photographer. It was slightly embarrassing the first time it happened but no one was offended. Samuel, the black guy, was even more impressive erect. His cock didn't grow as much as I'd expected it too but it was still by far the biggest I'd ever seen. It must have measured at least 25cm and drooped slightly. In contrast, Louis barely reached 10cm erect but he didn't seem to care and even posed next to Samuel for fun when both of them were fully erect.

Jerome mixed things up by getting us to pose with others. He put Sylvie together with Professor Schmidt's partner, Emilia as they could pass for mother and daughter and he wanted to give a family feel to some of the shots. For the same reason, I was sandwiched between Ursula and Erich. I jumped slightly when I felt Ursula's hand give my arse a quick squeeze just before we separated and she gave a quick wink. Sylvie had caught the moment and whispered "I see you have a fan!" while smiling at me. I could see she was turned on as her chest was flushed and her nipples erect.

One of the best moments in the pools came when Jerome asked Sylvie to climb onto Ravi's shoulders and for Judy to do the same with me. Ravi and I moved to the edge of the pool and the ladies climbed aboard. I could feel Judy's pubic hair rub against my neck as she settled and I grabbed her ankles to hold her. Watching Sylvie mount Ravi's shoulders caused an instant erection, luckily the water hid the evidence otherwise the all the shots would have been useless. Ravi was holding onto her legs and I knew her smooth pussy would be rubbing against his neck. Jerome instructed us to move to the centre of the pool and then have a shoulder war.

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers