Taming of the Shrew Ch. 02

Story Info
The Shrew takes over.
2.2k words
4.44
21k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

I continued to report to Barbara as her Administrative Assistant, but we were much closer than that. We had our second closed-door meeting on the Tuesday of the week following our first somewhat confrontational meeting.

This time there was no confrontation, we locked her office door, and I said, "Are you ready for our meeting?" She immediately stripped completely naked, and said, "I am now!" I did the same, and we went over to her office couch.

This was supposed to be strictly sex, but I put my arms around her and kissed her. She took my cock in one hand, and my balls in the other, and kissed me back. I reached between her legs and stroked her pussy.

She whispered, "Let's get started." She did not want to get into the bent-over position on the armrest, she just laid face down on the couch.

She did put an extra couch cushion under her hips to raise her butt up a little. She had a bottle of lube on the table, and she applied it to her asshole, and waited for me.

The couch is not as wide as a bed, so as she spread her legs her left leg was off the couch with her foot on the floor. I moved into position in the same way, with my right leg on the couch and my left foot on the floor.

I thought I should give her a polite vaginal fuck to make up for my perverted performance of the previous week. I gently slid in and out of her wet pussy for a minute or so, and then she stopped me and whispered, "I want it in my ass!"

I was eager and happy to comply. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and she reached back to spread her butt for me. This might sound weird, but she has a pretty asshole. Very feminine silky smooth butt cheeks, and nestled in the crack is her pink little asshole.

There is no hair or discolored skin around it, it is clean and inviting. I have never had the urge to put my tongue up a woman's ass, but I am definitely planning to do it to Barbara soon.

My cock slid up into her ass much easier this time. She was still tight, but I didn't have to push nearly as hard. She held still, and surrendered to being penetrated. She said, "God, I'm a slut. That feels so good!"

I fucked her with a steady rhythm for as long as I could, and when she sensed that I was about to come, she said, "Please put it as far in me as you can." She was saying "Please", and even "Thank you" these days, unlike her previous self. I did as she asked.

I emptied myself into her, and she sighed with appreciation. We held each other for a while, and then I brought her to an orgasm orally. We seemed to be in perfect sync.

It was now about 6:00PM, and Barbara called an end to our meeting. She reminded me that we were scheduled again on Thursday, same time.

Thursday's meeting was a repeat performance, we did exactly the same things. When we were getting dressed, I tried to diplomatically bring up Susan from Accounting. I said, "Since you still meet with her from time to time, maybe we could include her in one of our meetings."

"Well, am I not enough for you? Do you already need someone else to fuck?"

"No", I answered, "It's not that. You have a continuing relationship with her, and I was just hoping you could share that with me. I would like to watch the two of you. I will leave my clothes on if you want me to."

We were quiet as she thought about it for a few minutes, and then she said, "OK, I will arrange it for next week. Now that I think about it, I would like to watch you introduce her to something new. I don't think she has had a lot of experience."

The next day was another casual Friday, so I got to see Barbara in her tight jeans again, with no possibility of saying or doing anything that was not businesslike. Then I spent the weekend fantasizing about what was to come on Tuesday.

Monday dragged by, and finally it was Tuesday at 4:30, time for the meeting! I was so excited I showed up fifteen minutes early. Barbara motioned for me to sit down in one of the corner chairs, and I did so.

There was a timid knock on the door, and with Barbara's permission, in came Susan from Accounting. She locked the door behind her, glanced at me with surprise, and sat down in a chair facing Barbara. She had some sales reports, and a yellow legal pad to take notes. I assumed that was just a cover for the "meeting".

Barbara said, "You can set the paperwork aside, this is one of our personal meetings." Susan looked nervously at me again, and Barbara said, "Don't be concerned about William. He is my Administrative Assistant, and he is loyal and trustworthy."

Barbara stood up and did her usual quick strip from the waist down, and sat on her couch with her legs askew. "Come here and do your job, Susan!"

Susan is a petite young woman, in her early twenties, and seemed to be very meek and submissive. She knelt in front of Barbara, and tentatively and cautiously touched Barbara's clit with the tip of her tongue. Barbara moaned with pleasure, and that encouraged Susan.

She began to lick Barbara's clit with more enthusiasm, and she put her tongue up into Barbara's vagina as far as she could reach. Barbara was close to her orgasm, and she said, "I want you to add something new. Don't stop what you are doing, just push your middle finger up my ass."

Susan did stop in spite of her instructions, and she looked up at Barbara with alarm and confusion. Barbara barked at her in her previous authoritarian way, "Just do as I say! I know what I want!"

Susan obeyed as she always did, and carefully explored the crack of Barbara's ass with her finger. She found the opening, and gently pushed her finger in. Barbara said, "All the way! Now!"

Susan's long, delicate finger slid all the way in, and Barbara exploded with a grunting, squealing orgasm. They both held still for a minute or two, and then Susan withdrew her finger and stood up. I saw a mixture of shame and arousal on her face, and she looked close to tears.

I felt sympathy for her, and I walked over to her and took her in my arms, and kissed her. Her lips were slippery with Barbara's vaginal moisture. She was bewildered by this strange man, who had been watching as she performed obscene acts, and was now comforting her.

I said, "Go ahead and use Barbara's private restroom, and wash your hands." I was thinking of where her finger had been. She did as I suggested, and Barbara and I were alone for a while.

Barbara said, "I want to watch you fuck her in her tiny little butt!" I would have normally been all for that, but I thought about how tiny Susan was. She was barely five feet tall, and maybe 100 pounds at best. I didn't want to send her to the hospital.

Barbara said, "Please do this for me. It makes me very hot just thinking about it!" I reluctantly agreed, and she picked up the Astroglide that was on the table. I stripped down completely, and she applied a generous amount to my growing cock.

I began to think it would work, because the joke on the street is that with enough Astroglide you could get a Buick up someone's ass.

Susan came back into the room, and was shocked to see me completely nude, with my very stiff cock swaying back and forth. She walked slowly over to the couch and sat down beside Barbara, but her eyes never left my cock.

Barbara said, "Susan, I have another new experience I want you to have today. How would you like to have William fuck you?" Susan's face was red, and her eyes were downcast, and she mumbled "That would be nice."

"You need to understand, though, that I mean fuck you in the ass." She looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights, and said "No!"

Barbara's overbearing persona had returned, and she said, "Now listen, I am not your boss anymore, but I have a good working relationship with your boss. We cooperate on personnel matters, and you will be in serious trouble if I talk to her."

"Take all of your clothes off, and do as I say!"

Susan meekly complied, and stripped naked. She had the body of a teenager, even though she was older than that. I was definitely interested in going through with Barbara's fantasy.

Barb led Susan over to her desk, and pushed all of the papers and files out of the way. She told Susan to lie on her back, with her butt right at the edge of the desk, and lift her legs up. Susan can't say no to Barb, and she did as she was ordered.

I moved into position in front of Susan, and the view was wonderful. Her slender legs spread apart, her sweet young pussy hot and wet, and her little asshole in plain view.

She was looking down between her legs at my cock, and her expression was like a rabbit looking at the snake that was about to strike. I put my cock up against her asshole and started to push it in.

She squealed and flinched, and said "Ow!" Barbara stepped in, and said, "Just relax and let it go in!" I pushed in further, and Susan grunted "Uh!" She said, "Please, I can't do this!"

Barbara the Boss stepped in again, and said, "You will do this, or else!"

Susan replied, "Yes, Miss Olsen" and went limp on the desk. I pushed more of my cock up her slender ass, and Barbara watched it intently, up close. My cock just seemed to disappear into Susan's stretched asshole, inch after inch.

When I finally got the last inch in, Susan was breathing softly with her eyes closed. I couldn't believe she had the entire length of my cock up her sweet ass. Barbara was staring at Susan's ass with my cock embedded in her. She was hot with lust, and I saw a new side of her. She was not just observing, she was controlling and directing the action.

Barbara looked at me and said, "Push it all the way in and just hold it there." I followed orders just like Susan did.

Barbara asked Susan "Where is his cock?" Susan quietly answered "Up my ass."

"How far in is it?" Susan thought for a moment, and then pointed to a spot just above her belly-button.

"Does it hurt?" Susan said "No. Not anymore."

"You know he is going to come in you, don't you?" Susan whispered "Yes."

Barbara had a look in her eyes I have never seen before. She was on fire. She was stroking and playing with her pussy, and suddenly she burst into another huge orgasm.

Susan, meanwhile, was also very hot. She didn't come, but I knew I could take care of that later. I humped her as fast as I dared, and I shoved in all the way and pumped my load of cum into her.

She just stared into space and said, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as each squirt of cum spurted into her stomach. It was clear that this was a new experience for her, and also clear that she liked it.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, I pulled my cock out of her. Some of my cum oozed out and ran down on the desk. I wondered how Barbara would take care of that. She will probably just tell me to clean it up.

I went down on Susan and kissed and licked her cute little pussy. I used my best technique, and soon she had her own orgasm, squeaking like a little mouse.

I gave her a wet kiss, and walked over to where my pile of clothes were. Barbara went into her restroom and closed the door. Then I saw something I could not believe. Susan, still naked, bent over and licked up some of the puddle of cum on the desk!

She couldn't get it all that way, so she took her panties, inside out, and blotted and wiped up the rest with the crotch of her Victorias Secret pink panties! She put them on, and pressed and rubbed the wet crotch against her pussy!

She turned and realized that I was watching her, and she just smiled and gave me a knowing wink! So she wasn't really being coerced after all, she was enjoying it.

We all got dressed slowly, and the meeting was obviously over. Barbara glanced at her desk, and looked at me and said, "Thanks for cleaning that up for me." I didn't want to tell her that her little sex slave was not as innocent as she thought.

We were a little uneasy due to what we had just done to each other, but Barbara's professional demeanor took over, and she said, "OK, remember, we are scheduled for another meeting on Thursday at 4:30PM. Let's all be on time!"

What a woman!

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers