Taming of the Stalker

Story Info
He is stalking her, but she will have the power in the end.
39.3k words
4.75
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brief Acknowledgements

This story was an experiment by me and my patient and amazing husband. We wrote it together, in collaboration, just for ourselves, and both liked it so much that we wanted to put it up somewhere so others could appreciate it too. Although we both wish to remain nameless, I want to give him credit for most of the material from the male perspective, and some from the female. Thanks again, honey. Remember, you can never escape...

*****

Thursday, Evening, the Stalker

I'm standing outside your room, looking through your window, which is open a few inches to let in the cool, night air. I'm wearing camouflaged clothes and hiding in the nearby trees, and I hope that's enough to keep me from being seen. You aren't back yet, and I'm beginning to worry. Usually you are back by now. I've watched and studied your every move for several weeks now. You always go to your night class, pick up something to eat and come back to your room.

A few more minutes go by. I start thinking of leaving before I am discovered, but suddenly the door opens and in you trot, your bag over your shoulder and a styrofoam container and a soft drink bottle in your hands. You put the food and drink down on your desk, put the bag down next to it, then you stretch and sigh contentedly, just glad to be home and comfortable.

You sit down at the desk and open the food container. You take out what appears to be a chicken strip and take a bite. You make a face, as if you are unhappy with the taste, but you finish the food anyway. You then stand and throw the container somewhere out of sight, presumably a wastebasket.

You then pull your shirt over your head, toss it to the laundry basket in the corner of the room, after which reaching behind you and removing your bra. As your tits come free I immediately feel my dick stiffen. I step a little closer to the window and, snap! A twig breaks under my shoe. I curse myself for having given myself away.

At the sound, you whirl around to face the window. There is a look of fear etched on that oh so kissable face, but as you stare out the window, right at me I'm sure, a predatory smile replaces the fear. You lick your lips and then you push your boobs up to give me a better look. You blow a kiss to the window, then you turn around and bend over to untie your shoes. I'm staring at your ass now. You remove your shoes and socks, revealing those dainty little feet, which you lift up one by one into my line of view. You then turn back to the window, still smiling, and pull down your jeans and finally your panties.

My eyes slide down that tight little bod. You slowly turn on the spot, giving me a nice view. You then grab a robe, a towel and your shower bag. You then fix me with those eyes of yours and say, "Don't go away, little stalker. I'll be back."

I wait. I wish I could watch you showering. I'd love to lather up that smooth skin, wash that thick hair and perhaps get a taste from your sweet snatch. The pain I'm feeling in my pants right now is unbelievable. I could probably cum in a few strokes, but I hold back. Instead, I firmly bring my mind back to that image of you washing yourself. I wonder if you masturbate in the shower. I wonder if right now your legs are spread and you're fingering yourself to orgasm. I kind of hope you are.

I don't know how much time passes, but you come back in the robe. You look toward the window and there's that wicked grin. This time, you don't pretend not to notice me. You walk right over and let the robe fall from your shoulders. You open the window just an inch or two, so I can hear you. "I'm glad you're still here, little stalker," you say. "I just spent a very hot shower thinking about you standing there, just waiting for me to come back. There was a small part of me that wondered if you'd still be here, but I knew you wouldn't leave. You couldn't resist me if you wanted to." So saying, you fondle your breasts and roll your nipples between your thumb and forefinger. "Wouldn't you just love to suck on these right now?" you ask.

You teasing little bitch, I think to myself.

You walk right up to the glass and rub your tits against it. "And that's not all you'd like to do is it?" you inquire huskily. You let a hand drift down between your legs. When it comes back up, I notice your fingers are wet. Your smile broadens as you smear your juices against the glass. "You'd like to put something down there, wouldn't you, boy? Dick or tongue... You could probably give me quite a pounding..." I cannot believe the agony I'm in.

"But I've had a long day," you say. "I'm going to get some rest. Oh, one last thing, when you cum, don't rupture your dick. Good night now." You kiss the window, slam it shut and lock it, turn around, and climb into bed. I can imagine your contented sigh as you pull your blankets over yourself and get settled.

Friday, Evening, the Victim

I let go of the robe and it falls from my shoulders. I sigh as I feel the soft cloth caress me as it slides down my back, over my ass, and heaps up on the floor. I flip my damp hair out of my face and wonder if you're watching me right now. I stand in front of the mirror, the window is behind me, and I imagine you can see my back and the round swell of my ass as I step aside to give you a clearer view of my reflection. I can't see if you're there, because it's raining and the mist and the trees obscure my view, but I hope you are. I reach over to the bed and pick up the silky pink bra and panties I bought just for this day, the day I've been waiting for. It's a perfect spring evening, and I have days stretching ahead of me with no classes and plenty of time.

I can't help but giggle a little in excitement as I feel the silky thong sliding up my thighs, the lacy bra cupping my tits and lifting them up to kissing level. Underwear secured, I reach over and slide the slinky black mini-dress over my head, its tight fit hugging my curves and the skirt barely covering my thighs and ass completely. I bend over and glance at the mirror, knowing if you were standing close enough to the window, you could get a flash of thong. I make it easier by slipping into the I-dare-you boots with the skyscraper heels that I never wear normally, but this is a special occasion. I begin to walk toward the door, then glance over my shoulder and sigh. "Damn, I forgot my phone. Oh well... it's only going to be a short walk anyway." I stroll out of the dorm and into the rainy night, with no phone and no way to call for help.

As I leave the well-lit courtyard in front of my building and walk to a darker street lined with trees, I feel cold rainwater sliding down over my skin, making the black mini-dress cling to me and dripping over my thighs and down my cleavage. My nipples are hard, and I feel a warm dampness between my thighs. I shiver a little, but not from the cold. I just heard the rustling of leaves behind me and what sounded like a foot scraping against grass. I know you're following me, and I walk a little faster. You can't get too close yet. Still, I try to seem oblivious, though I suspect you know my game. Or at least, you think you do. Even after last night's adventure, you could not possibly know the surprises I have in store for my favorite little stalker.

The Stalker

I wonder very much what your game is as I follow you from a distance. I'm not sure, but I think you might be luring me into some kind of trap. I would love to think I'm following you unawares, but I think we both know better. You're too well dressed for this to be a random walk out in the rain. The little mini-skirt that reveals so much, the pink bra and panties and those boots. All very sexy. You are a wonder to behold.

You glance over your shoulder and see me. You grin and wave and begin to run. I speed up as well, staying right with you as you climb a hill topped by two large oak trees. The branches provide a natural canopy from the elements and you stop. I can see your nipples through the little dress. The rainwater has caused it to stick to you and it's kind of like a wet t-shirt effect.

You lean back against one of the trees and fondle your boobs. You reach down with one hand and I see your fingers start pumping in and out of a very wet pussy. Your lips part and you moan softly. "If you want a taste, you'd better come get it."

I walk the rest of the way up the hill till I'm right next to you. "Listen baby. I know the ground's a little damp here, but you're going to kneel and kiss the tops of my boots to show respect. After all, you did just invade my privacy, and now it's pay-up time. There's, ooh sooooooo nice, no mud here and the ground's not that bad. Do it now. Go on."

I kneel down in front of you and kiss the tops of your boots as you have instructed. You then remove your hand from your soaking cunt and present it to me. I lick your fingers and you smile.

You use your other hand to reach between my legs and find my rock-hard prick. "Oh my, is this for me?" You ask quietly. "He's pretty big." You give me a couple strokes and quickly pull your hand back. "Not just yet, my dear," you say with a soft chuckle. "You don't get off that easily."

The Victim

I can hardly believe how good this feels, standing over you and watching you kneeling there in frustration before me. You are like something out of one of my wildest dreams, made real. I take your hand and help you up to your feet. "If you want me, you're going to have to do things my way. I know it may be hard for you at first-" I smirk at my double entendre— "but in the end, this will be so much nicer for both of us. Now follow me. I have something to show you that I think you'll enjoy."

I let go of your hand and start walking down the other side of the hill, knowing you're scrambling to keep up. I can hear your footsteps behind me and it makes me so want to stop and let you have your way with me, but I can't. Not yet.

We're back out in the rain, and I squeal a little as the cold water splashes in my face and over my body. I start running, and you're right behind me. We're headed toward a lit parking garage, and I can hear hesitation in your footsteps as we come nearer to the lights. "Don't worry," I say, glancing back. "Once we get inside, no one will see us. Just come around behind the building and meet me on the lowest level. I'll find you, just hang tight and wait for me."

You shear off and start around in a different direction so as not to be seen by any potential witnesses. I keep walking fast, trying ostensibly to stay out of the rain, but also not wanting to give you too much of an opportunity to slip away. I'm lucky tonight; no one's around. I slide under the concrete roof of the garage and start down the ramp, knowing you'll be on the lowest level where I told you to be. You have come too close to getting this prize, and I know you won't miss this opportunity if you can help it.

I find you lurking near one of the support pillars, and can't help but grin. You couldn't have picked a better spot.

"You look so sinister standing there," I say. "Just stay right there so I can get a good look at you. In fact," I say, reaching under the dress and pulling out a digital camera, "I think I want to keep this memory forever." I shoot a picture, and the flash picks up your shadowed image, face obscured but definitely there. "I've always had this crazy fantasy where someone like you is watching me, wanting me so bad he can almost taste it," I continue, sliding the tiny camera into my bra again. "I imagine all the things I could do to drive you completely wild."

I look you up and down for a moment, then dart away and motion for you to wait as I make my way toward my car. It's on the other side of the building, parked near another support column. I'm glad I got this obscure spot, because it's the perfect place to slip out of this cold, wet mini-skirt and into something else without you seeing.

When I come back, I'm dressed in an honest-to-goodness costume. I'm in high-heeled, silver-buckled combat boots and a tight, sexy approximation of a police uniform. I smile and slide a hand slowly down your chest and over your stomach, coming to that awesomely-large prick of yours again. "I see that you're carrying a concealed weapon. Is it loaded? Hmm, I think I already know the answer to that."

I pull you away from the pillar and into a tight embrace, my arms sliding around you and my body pressing up against yours. My mouth finds yours, and your tongue snakes between my lips as they open up to you. The kiss lasts for what seems like hours, and you start rubbing up against me, your breathing harsh and fast. I pull away quickly, keeping a hold of your wrist.

"If your head wasn't so clouded up right now," I breathe in your ear, "you'd probably be wondering why I'm wearing this. You see, the reason is simple."

I see the realization start to come over your face as I show you the very real handcuffs on my belt. I slip one over the arm I'm holding, then slide around behind you and pull the other arm with you until I have both your wrists secured. "You see," I say, standing so close behind you that my boobs are pressing against your back, "I'm going to have to arrest you. You're a very bad man, and you need to be punished. Still, by the way your pulse is racing and the fact that you're not resisting me-as if you could-I think you might enjoy it. Eventually. But first, you'll learn that you can't just expect to get a free peep show whenever you feel like it, baby. There's always a price, and like I said before, it's time for you to pay up."

I tug on the chain and turn you around, bending you over my car. I start patting you down, which I have a feeling you were expecting. You even spread your legs for me. I slide my hands over your stomach, your chest, between your legs and give that throbbing cock of yours a single squeeze before I move on, finding your keys, phone and a few other items in your pockets. "I'll have to confiscate these, of course," I say, taking them quickly off your hands. "It wouldn't be fair if you got to keep your phone and I didn't, now, would it? Don't worry, you won't need these binoculars or this camera. You'll have plenty to see very soon, and you might even be able to keep some pictures to remember me by, if you're a good little stalker."

I reach into a pocket of the costume, bringing out a small object which I don't let you see. "Also, for obvious reasons, I can't let you see where we're going, and I don't trust such rough and barbaric measures as gags and blindfolds, so I've brought something a little more pleasant." My fingers slide over the nape of your neck, a hypodermic sliding between two of my fingers and into your skin. You flinch a little, but the syringe has already unloaded its contents into your blood. "Don't worry baby, this is just a little something to calm you down so your dick doesn't explode off your body as soon as I try to take off those pants later."

I catch you as you sway slightly, the drugs already taking effect. "Sweet dreams, my love."

Your head falls against my shoulder and your eyes glaze over, then close. You had a momentary look of panic on your face right before you went to sleep, but I'm sure that will fade in time. I know you'll like the punishments I have in store for you.

Saturday, Unknown Time, The Victim

I worked hard last night, so I'm not surprised to find you already awake when I walk into the room. We're not in my dorm, since I figured you would have memorized escape routes and ways to hide there, so I have taken you to a friend's apartment off-campus. She is going on a six-week trip to England for the last half of the semester, so she told me to keep it clean and take care of it while she's gone. Her flight was scheduled to leave this morning. There is no danger of anyone else seeing us.

I find you where I left you, lying on the big king-sized bed, in the master bedroom. The windows have heavy black drapes over them, so you can't see the time of day or where we are. You're spread-eagled on the bed, lying on your back, the silk ties on your wrists and ankles keeping you still. You're dressed in an orange prison-type jumpsuit. I'm wearing nothing but a lacy black nightgown. I'm carrying a bag over my shoulder, which I notice you eyeing with apprehension.

"Don't worry," I say. "The jumpsuit is just my wicked sense of humor. I'm not going to make you my prison bitch. However, you are effectively under arrest, until I decide your sentence is complete. You understand, right?"

You nod, looking a little uncertain.

"You see," I say, "what you are doing, sneaking around and watching me, is not acceptable behavior. However, like I said earlier, it's something that I enjoy immensely. I actually just got out of a hot bathtub, thinking maybe you managed to escape and were watching me soak. I touched myself and thought about you watching me, and came so hard I almost passed out. So while you're going to be punished, your punishment is not going to involve pain, or actual jail-time. Why ruin a good thing by involving the police? No, I want you all to myself, you see. And your punishment starts right now."

I caress the lacy trim of the nightgown, letting my hand slide over one of my tits, freeing it from the cloth. I roll the nipple between my thumb and finger, and shiver as pleasure runs through me like an electric current. "We are going to have so much fun together," I say, and begin taking slow steps toward the bed.

The Stalker

I'm going to say it—I'm a little afraid. After all, I was the stalker that stood outside your window as you shamelessly did a little peep show, and now I am very much in your control. I've always had a fantasy of being tied up and made to do things for someone else, but I could never quite let myself go. And now, I'm somewhere with no escape, and no way to even check for escape routes, since I'm spread-eagled and tied down.

I watch you pleasuring yourself, and I want to do more of those naughty wicked things for you. I hope, in the end, that I will be able to have my way with you, but I can't actually hurt you either. Hell, I waited while you showered instead of breaking in and jumping you when you came in. Such... violent measures don't really appeal to me anyway.

You climb up on the bed and straddle me. You grin down at me and slowly caress my chest with your hands. So soft, I think. You lean down and give me a raw kiss of passion, our tongues doing a furious battle for dominance. One of your hands slides down my chest and finds my cock, which is hard no doubt, and rubs it up and down for a second before returning to my chest.

"You didn't think it would end like this, did you, lover?" you say quietly. "That I would enjoy being stalked so much that I decided to turn the tables and get you in my power? You see, I knew you weren't dangerous from the beginning. The first thing I ever told you to do was wait, and you did it. No one does that, ever. And I found a way to use that to my advantage. Now we're here, in a secret location, and there's no help for you. I've got your phone and keys, and I'm not telling you where they are. Trust me though, I think this is going to be worth it for both of us. You just lie there and do as you're told, and you'll be all right."

You walk up my body with your knees and stop with your pussy right over my face. I can tell, because it smells like the scent of a woman who has had a very good time, as you said you did in the shower.

"Lick me," you say quietly, but in such a way as to let me know questioning you is not in the deal. You lower yourself over my face.

"Oh, sorry," you say with a laugh. "This nightie's sort of in the way."

You stand and lift the nightie up before straddling me again and allowing it to fall over my face so it's not between us. You then tell me again to lick, emphasizing the command as you give my dick a squeeze. I hear you chuckle quietly as I inhale shakily. My God, I wonder. Did you take denial classes or something?