Taming of the Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your silk handcuffs are waiting for you, and as I've been talking, I have been transferring your hands to them and out of the slightly damp ropes. I now proceed to spread your legs wide on the bed and secure them to the posts with the other silk scarves. Then, I climb onto the bed next to you and slide an arm over your chest. I lean down and start to untie the weights from your balls. As I do so, I can't help but tease you a little with my fingertips. "Now how am I going to clean all that lube off you? Oh, I believe I said something about that earlier, didn't I?"

I squirm around so my head is resting near your hip. I put a little pillow under my arm and prop myself up on my side. You stare up at the ceiling with my pussy inches from your face, and I'm sure the smell of clean, sex-drenched cunt is driving you completely insane. Slowly, I begin licking the chocolatey oil from the base of your cock and the ring itself, as well as the oil on your sack. I take it in my mouth and suck a little, first kneading one testicle with my tongue, then the other. I do this several times in succession until I taste no more chocolate, then once more for good measure. I raise my head and throw it back with a yawn, stretching and arching my back so my boobs are lifted up toward the ceiling. I purse my lips as if I'm about to whistle. I can see you holding your breath in anticipation, and it's all I can do not to break into a smile.

With agonizing slowness, I lower my head, lips poised millimeters above the head of your dick. I know you can feel my breath on your cock as I hold it there.

Finally, I lower my head so my lips are around the very tip, slowly bringing my head down further so your cock is pressing up between my lips, forcing them open. You gasp and groan as the tight contact continues. I don't even suck or let any air into my mouth as I slide my lips up and down your shaft, as tight as a vacuum seal. After a few seconds of this, you are literally twitching, so I pull away and let you cool down for a minute or two.

When you've relaxed a bit, I resume, this time letting myself breathe more freely. My mouth relaxes a little and I suck periodically, alternating with fluttering licks along your shaft and over your balls. My tongue flicks around the head as well, just once or twice a minute at first, but after the first three or four minutes, they become more frequent. Every time I sense you coming close to the edge, I stop and just sit there, waiting for you to settle down. I can taste sweat and the stronger salty taste of precum as I continue, concentrating hard to keep you as excruciatingly close to orgasm as I can.

In the last phase, I start using my teeth, just grazing very lightly, making you jump. Then, my teeth fasten around the ring, grazing against the skin at the base, and as they gain a grip, I slide my head upward, slowly sliding the ring off in my mouth.

"Mmm, that's better, isn't it?"

I rise up on my knees and stretch again, yawning. "I'm getting tired," I say. "Keeping you up is a lot of hard work, as you can see." I look down at your pulsing cock thoughtfully, knowing you're almost beyond words. Several times during this torture, you begged me to let you cum, but I just ignored you and now you've given up on words entirely. For the past few minutes, you've just been panting and moaning, which is also entertaining enough.

"I'm tempted to just go to sleep and leave you like this," I say, "but that wouldn't be good for your blood pressure, would it?"

I see hope gleaming in your eyes as you gaze at me with tormented frustration.

I grin and reach into my bag, pulling out something hard and cylindrical. "This should lower your blood pressure, and it should put you into a nice, restful state as well. I'm sorry baby, but I can't have you spewing all over my bedsheets, can I?"

I relish your shock as you see the hypo glinting in my hand. "I'm rather good with these," I say, popping the cap off the sterilized needle. I put a hand to your inner thigh and slide the needle in. "There's a large vein right... about... here," I say, thumbing the switch. The needle whirs as the automatic plunger goes down and the drugs are injected into your bloodstream.

"Night night," I say. "Your punishment begins again tomorrow, and maybe your first reward, if you behave yourself."

These aren't the fast-acting tranquilizers I used before, so I sit there and consolingly stroke your hair as you slowly fall asleep. The chemicals have a hard time fighting down your hard-on, though. Eventually, it subsides completely, and you're nicely dead to the world. I untie the scarves and massage your arms and legs, roll you over on your stomach so you don't start getting pressure sores from being in the same position, and work on binding you again. I tie your hands together, then tie them both to the bed frame so you can't move your arms too much. Then I tie your legs to the frame as well, in the same manner, so you can flex your knees but not straighten them fully. This way, you can't get enough leverage to sit up or stand. I lie down behind you, close my eyes-I didn't lie, I really am quite tired from the day's work-and fall asleep with your head on my shoulder. I could get used to this arrangement. I wonder if I'll ever be able to give up this amazing new toy of mine. I know I'll have to eventually, but for now, I won't think of that. Instead, I drift off to sleep, planning the next day's adventures.

The Stalker

I awaken some time during the night-at least, I think it's the night. You've gone to great pains to ensure I have no idea either where I am or what time of day it is. I test the bindings and find, sure enough, that although I am comfortable, I am unable to move.

I assess things in my mind. So far, not bad. Admittedly, I'd have liked to have had a little more of a say in what went on, like whether I'd get to cum or not-which reminds me, I've got quite a full load down there that I'd really like to get rid of soon. You're going to give me the worst case of the blue balls I think I've ever had, and you don't seem at all worried by it-in fact, I'd say it pleases you.

I hear your breathing nearby, slow and easy, and realize that you're asleep. You moan quietly and I feel you shaking-I wonder if you're having some kind of wet dream. But quickly, the moaning stops and you go back to slow easy breaths. I'd love to pay you back for the wonderful time I'm being shown here, but that's not going to happen until I've been freed and, knowing you, you devious little thing, it could be a while. I think about tying you down, licking you slowly, allowing my tongue to snake between your vaginal lips and find the treasures therein, and pulling back just as you are reaching orgasm. I imagine the pained look on your face and grin to myself as I consider just how I could put the shoe on the other foot, as it were. So far, you've been meticulous about making sure I am restrained in some way all the time. I was never really any good at wiggling out of things, especially not your scarves. Plus, apart from the ache in my nuts, I am enjoying this whole experience. I vaguely wonder when you're going to wake up, and then wonder if I'd really like you to. I'm curious, and a little apprehensive, at what you might have in store for me tomorrow. You said something about my first reward, and I wonder what that will be. I sigh and try to get back to sleep.

Sunday, Morning, the Stalker

"Wake up, my cute little stalker. You have some suffering to do, and I have entertainment pursuits to be about."

I hear your whispered voice in my ear, and as I wake up, you roll me over so I'm laying on my back. You climb on top of me and sit on my chest, grinning down at me.

"I like having you in this position," you say, leaning down and giving me a hard, long kiss.

"And of course, who could forget this?" you ask, moving down my body and planting a kiss on my rapidly hardening cock. "Good morning, happy to see me are we?"

"Morning," I say. "Feeling particularly evil?"

"You know it, darlin," you say enthusiastically. "With you in my clutches, the possibilities are endless."

So saying, you take my dick into your mouth and begin sucking furiously while you use your hands to play with my balls. As the blowjob continues, I begin to think you're going to let me cum this morning, but of course I am wrong. You must've felt me tense up, because you quickly pull your mouth away, take a deep breath, and make sure I've pulled back from the brink again before continuing the torture. You move your head up and down, sucking loudly and fluttering your tongue against my dick for what feels like hours. Then you pull away, climb up my body and settle down on my face so my tongue has easy access to your vagina.

"You know what to do," you say. "Show me those skills and perhaps, just maybe, I'll let you cum."

I extend my tongue and gently lick at the outer folds of your pussy, causing you to shake a little bit. I gently allow my tongue to go in and, remembering where all your pleasure spots are, I twirl my tongue around, causing you to moan softly, but as I feel you reaching orgasm, I pull back and lick along the outer folds again.

"I'm supposed to be the one in control here," you say, your voice carrying with it a little bit of menace. "Make me cum or you'll pay for it."

"Really?" I say. "Because I'm not already paying for it? I have a huge load I need to get rid of, and you've gotten off multiple times now."

"Yes, I have," you say sweetly, abruptly lifting yourself off me. "And you'd do well to remember that you're the one tied down here, not me."

So saying, you crawl the rest of the way up my body and sit right down on my face, being careful not to sit completely down but nonetheless, I am unable to breathe with your ass in the way.

"When you're ready to cooperate, honey, just let me know," you say. "I'm quite enjoying this feeling though, so you may need to be a bit loud."

We stay like that for a couple minutes, but eventually you win out, as I know you will. I get desperate and scream, hoping you'll hear me.

"What's that, sweetheart? I can barely hear you," you say, the glee in your voice perfectly audible.

I yell again, much louder, and you pull away.

"Ready to go back to what we were doing?" you ask.

"Yes, please," I say and you smile before returning to your previous position and allowing me to lick you. This time, I don't try and tease you, even momentarily. Though I don't mind a little face-sitting, I don't like a ton of it, and so in a few minutes of moving my tongue just the right way, I feel you shudder and a soft moan escapes your lips. You then climb off of me, untying my hands and retying them in front of me. You untie my feet from the bedposts, but re-secure them so that I'll not be able to walk very quickly. You take my hand, pull me up off of the bed and bring me into the apartment kitchen, where you sit me down on a kitchen chair and tie my legs to the chair legs so that my hands are usable but nothing else is.

"Now, for breakfast, what'll we do?" you ask.

You stare at me a moment, a contemplative expression on your face, then you untie my hands and re-secure them behind my back so that I am completely immobilized. You then walk over to the refrigerator and grin over at me as you begin getting items out of the freezer and putting them on the counter.

"I'm hungry," you say. "That orgasm really woke me up, and I need to eat. You do too, but I think this is a golden opportunity to remind you just who's in charge here. You know better than to deny me what's rightfully mine, and perhaps I've been a bit too soft. Not to worry, this isn't going to cause you any actual pain, but your resistance to my exact instructions isn't going to go unpunished."

You walk over to a cabinet, and bend over to get a pan out of a low shelf. You wiggle your ass provocatively, and then grin over your shoulder as I take in a deep breath.

"Oh my," you say. "If merely the sight of my ass, which was smothering you just a few minutes ago, makes you hot, I wonder how on fire you'll be in just a few hours from now. It'll certainly be interesting to watch."

You take the sausage patties out of their wrappings and throw them into the pan. You set it on a burner and turn on the stove. You then get some pancake mix out of a cupboard, add the necessary ingredients and set that to cooking also. With the stove crackling merrily away, you return your attention to me, sauntering over casually and straddling my legs so you're facing me. You put out a hand and play with my nipples for a second, then start tickling your fingernails up and down my chest. You giggle quietly as the combined feeling of your weight on my legs and your fingernails on my chest seems to make me even harder than I already am.

"How're you doing, baby?" you ask quietly. "This too much for you?"

You lean forward and lick your upper teeth. You then extend your tongue and let it slither slowly across my face. You find my eyes and kiss them softly.

"I'm sorry I'm being so hard on you, dear, but really, you did this to yourself," you say softly. "Perhaps if you're good, you still might get a reward tonight. I can't promise that it'll be as good as what you might've gotten today, but perhaps, we'll see."

Abruptly, you get up and walk over to the stove to check the progress of the cooking food. You flip the pancakes and sausages over, so the other side can get nice and cooked, and stroll back over to me, humming a little tune. You sit back down on me and grind against my rock-hard prick. You reach down with one hand and tickle it with your fingernails, running them up and down the shaft. I take a deep breath, and you chuckle, before leaning in and forcing your tongue deep into my mouth in a passionate French kiss.

We stay like that for an agonizing eternity, your hand tickling my cock, your lips pressed to mine and your tongue in my mouth, just breathing me in and having your fun. You moan, and the passion of it all causes me to moan back. Some time later, you pull back, smile and stand, going over to the stove. You check the food and, seeing that it's done, turn the stove off, get down a couple plates and some glasses, which you bring over to the table. You sit one of the plates down in front of me and the other one off to the side. After filling both glasses with chocolate milk, you sit down on me the other way so you're facing the table and rub your legs against mine. Suddenly, you jump up and run over to a drawer and get out some silverware and come back.

"Now I can dig in," you say happily. As you eat, you continuously tease me even more, rubbing your butt into my hard-on, rubbing your legs against mine, leaning back into me and generally making my life miserable. Finally when you're done, you stand, retie my hands in front of me and sit down on a chair next to me, putting my own plate in front of me.

"Now go ahead and eat," you say. "You'll need your strength for what else is to come." As you say this, a sly grin spreads over your face and you wink, before jumping up and putting your plate into the sink for later washing.

The Victim

I sit very still and watch you eat for a moment, motionless, like a cat considering a mouse. I see this unnerves you, and while I enjoy torturing you in every way I can, I do want you to fully concentrate on eating so you can keep your strength up for the day's fun and games, so I sigh, turn away, and pace over to the sink. I gaze dreamily out the window, occasionally glancing back to see you eating with some vigor. I realize you're probably pretty hungry from all the excitement of last night. You have pretty much licked the plate clean when I come back over to you. I ask if you'd like anything else. You shake your head, looking thoughtful and a little nervous, or maybe just guilty. I wonder if you're actually regretting your disobedience earlier, as a matter of morality, or if you're just trying to give me a puppy-dog face so I'll have pity on you. I decide that, before this time together is through, I will have to test your loyalty somehow, and put that thought away in the back of my mind for the future.

"All right then," I say in a businesslike manner. "Time to begin the day's work."

"What kind of work?"

"Rehabilitating you, of course. Turning you into an upstanding citizen." I can't help but smirk as I pull your chair away from the table and glance down at your crotch. "Although I have a feeling you might already have succeeded at that, at least for the moment. And I hardly had to help you at all this time. Just watching me cook and do my womanly work was enough this time. Well, that, and there was the little bit of chair play before breakfast. I quite enjoyed that, and I'm guessing so did you. I think more of that would start off the day nicely. First though, you should probably take care of some business."

I untie your scarves from around the chair and lead you back to the bathroom, hobbling slowly because your feet are still bound loosely together. I stand just outside, watching you through the half-open door as you unzip the jumpsuit and sit down on the toilet. It doesn't take you long to relieve yourself, though I keep an eye on you to make sure you don't relieve yourself in any way that I would not approve of. When you've gotten up and flushed and washed your hands, you turn and come out, looking at me a little dubiously. "Not so comfortable when someone is watching you, are you?" I smirk a little, but I can tell you see by my face that I'm just messing with your mind, not actually angry with you.

I continue to lead you, and we walk slowly into the bedroom. I press you gently back down into the office chair, which is sitting off in a corner. I'm sure you notice I've scrubbed the faint oil stains off its seat, and it's now nice and clean. I tie your legs like I did before with the shower, but, to your very great relief, I leave the little weights in the bag and your arms free.

I wheel you away from the bed and into another little room with a desk in it. I park you in front of the desk and pause for a moment.

"I've been thinking about the ways we can spend the rest of our time together," I say. "There are so many things I want to do with you, and so little time."

I sit down across from you behind the desk, open a drawer, and remove a pen and paper. "I'm going to make a list of some things on this paper," I say, "and then we're going to play a little game to find out which of those things we're going to do, and in what order. I'll list the acts in order from least to most torturous." I write down some things, then show them to you. The list reads:

Aces: Simple handjob

2s: Simple blowjob

3s: A tasty treat

4s: 69 with some provisions

5s: Human chair

6s: Straight sex with some provisions

Bonus: 35 pts.

Three of a Kind: Shower peep show, with ring and weights

Four of a Kind: Bathtime fun

Small Straight: Cleaning house (30 pts.)

Large Straight: Sex therapy (40 pts.)

Full house: A lesson in trust (25 pts.)

Yahtzee: Player's choice (50 pts.)

Chance:

You read intently, then shrug in some confusion. "You know what some of these things mean, of course," I say, "and you know what this is, a Yahtzee score sheet. So we're going to be doing all or most of these things again at some time. Let me explain the rules to you. The more points you get in something, the longer the activity is going to last, except the straights and the full house, of course, since their points are set already, and those activities are going to take longer than 30 or 40 minutes anyway. If you get your bonus, which means, if you decide to take all of your top section and get at least 63 points, you will get an extra 35 points, and with your next roll after you get your bonus, you will also get an orgasm. If you don't get your bonus, I get to decide when, or if, you get an orgasm, as well as how. Understand me so far?"