Taming Saskia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'll kill you?" I suggested, she gasped as I eased inside her. .

"Yes, but James," she said, "You could have cut my throat just now, can't we start again?" she asked, "Go back to how we were?"

"I don't think so," I told her, "What was the point?"

"I'm bleeding," she said.

"You are bleeding annoying," I chuckled.

"What was wrong?" she asked.

"How should I know," I asked, "You tried to poison me remember?"

"Ah, well when you put it like that!" she agreed.

"You do realise you look hideous with your nose all crooked," I reminded her.

"Do I?" she asked, "Let me see."

"And your perfect breasts are all scarred and your buttocks all scarred and poor Saskia wont be able to pull the gentlemen." I taunted her.

"Bastard," she hit me with that broken bottle, caught me just above the eye, it gushed blood like a geyser.

I grabbed her wrist and twisted her hand round until the jagged glass was a millimetre from her cheek

"Yes," she said quietly.

I made her drop the glass and then I led her away up the basement steps, I threaded my trouser belt through as I followed her, she opened the kitchen door and I followed her across the marble floor to the foyer and then up the polished wood of the stairs, she left bloody footprints at each step, "Saskia," I said, "I better carry you over the carpets you're bleeding." I offered.

"Ok," she said and we tried to find the bathroom."Oh god, is that me?" she gasped as she saw herself all bloodied and her nose crooked.

"Sure is," I agreed, "Do you like it."

"No," she said quietly, "Oh god, I look hideous, I didn't realise. James." she said despairingly.

I set her down in the shower cubicle, blood dripped from my forehead.

"This is ridiculous," I exclaimed, "Shall we find some plasters before we both bleed to death?"

"In the kitchen." she said, "I saw when we came through."

"For gods sake why didn't you say?" I asked, "Wait here Ok."

I went down, and there prominently located at the end of the overhead cupboards was a green box with a white cross.

I dragged it open and found a length of sticking plaster which I put over the cut on my forehead, and then I took the box upstairs.

She was sobbing, "James, I don't want to be ugly!" she complained.

"Oh, well never mind," I suggested, "It won't be for long," I smiled at her, "Lets get a plaster on your foot." She let me put a plaster on her cut foot, "I'm hungry," she announced.

"There's food in the kitchen," I told her, "But first," I grabbed her around the waist as I stood behind her, "Its time for wifely duties my sweet."

I held her with my left arm and rammed three fingers from my right hand into what I expected to be her frigid sex, but she to my surprise she was hot and wet again.

"You bitch, you're turned on!" I exclaimed.

"I'm scared," she lied.

"Liar, you little liar," I accused, "Choose a bedroom." I suggested.

"James!" she protested, but she chose the master bedroom, and she watched as I stripped naked before joining her.

"James," she said, "This is the third time we've made love today."

"Fucked darling, fucked," I told her as I forced her legs apart and drove deep inside her.

"James," she asked, "Why don't we fuck at home?"

"Because," I said in time to my thrusts, "You don't like me and I don't like you."

"Perhaps I like the new you." she said, "So strong and masterful,"

"Shut it" I said and I kissed her, our noses touched and she screamed, "Sorry!" I apologised.

"What for breaking," she said, "Ohhhh James," she gasped as I ground into her, "James!"

"What,?" I said indifferently.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh James." I guessed this was Saskia faking an orgasm, I supposed I really ought to cum with her and suddenly I was cumming, pumping creamy cum into her like a fire hose.

She just lay there glistening with sweat as I pulled out, "James, tell Daddy I fell off a camel." she suggested.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Fell off a Camel, I'll get some supper." she said but she made no attempt to move.

"What," I asked.

"You said you love me." she said.

"Did I?" I asked.

"Yes, just then," she accused.

"So?" I queried.

"You never said you love me." she said

"I don't, you're just an ok fuck," I pointed out.

"I'm the best fuck you ever had," she challenged.

"No Tina is better." I corrected her.

"So what does she do?" she asked.

"Blow jobs." I explained.

"Ha!" she squawked, "Liar!" it seemed pointless to continue arguing.

"James," she said, "My swimsuit is in my bag in the car, would you get it please."

She knew I could never kill her, and I went downstairs, pausing only to borrow the largest knife from the kitchen and collected her swim suit from her bag in the car.

I went back inside, aqnd predictably Saskia confronted me waving a bread-knife, I pulled the even larger carving knife from the waistband of my trousers behind my back, "Check mate?" I suggested.

"Damn!" she exclaimed, and dropped the knife.

"Get some food woman," I ordered.

I watched her searching for something to cook and then she rustled up some scrambled eggs on toast.

I watched her naked and bruised body as she worked, and I started to stiffen again, there was something totally erotic about her, she looked at me and suggested, "Oh no, we eat first."

She wasn't great at scrambled egg, but she didn't try to stab me with her fork and after she made coffee and didn't throw it over me she suggested we went to bed, so she could "Do something about my bulge."

She lay still afterwards, "James," she said, "Why don't we make love when we're at home."

"You're too busy screwing anything with a pulse." reminded her.

"Well you screw anything charging less than a hundred dollars an hour." she challenged.

"How did you know?" I demanded, how in the hell did she know I wouldn't pay more than a hundred dollars, well euros actually for a fuck.

"I didn't is it true?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "I suppose that's why you turn me on now all beat up and trashy."

"No James, it's because you see there is more to me than a pretty face and I have passion and you, well you have real guts and passion also, I see that now, and James," she paused.

"What?" I asked, "No, I like trashy," I admitted.

"I am going to fuck you into an early grave, give you heart attack," she insisted.

"Oh yeah?" I snorted, "You would say anything to stop me slitting your throat."

"Yes, we sleep in the same bed from now on and we fuck twice every night and twice every morning." she pleaded.

"Sounds ok, but you'll never keep up the pace." I challenged.

"Oh I shall," she laughed, "Indeed I shall, but maybe." she said, "First perhaps there will be a little James."

"Saskia," I said quietly, "We ought to get you to a Doctor."

"He will call the Police," she said.

"I have the pills," I said, "In the anti malaria pill bottle."

"Oh," she gasped.

"A stand off I think." I suggested.

"You don't really want to kill me do you?" she asked awkwardly.

"But you really do want me dead don't you?" I asked, she had the decency to nod.

"Then I suppose," I told her, "I had better make sure no other man will ever want you, I'll slash your face from chin to ear right across your cheek." right across here, I threatened.

Her breathing became laboured, "James," she said, "Please,"

"Please, what," I replied.

"Keep talking, tell me everything please," she pleaded,

"I'll cut your breast off," I threatened.

"Which one," she asked, she moved closer her lips on my cheek and then her teeth clamped onto my left ear.

"Left," I said.

"I'll bleed to death," she whispered.

"I'll cauterise it, is that the word? with a blow lamp." I promised.

"Do you think my nose will be all right?" she asked.

"No, we'll leave it crooked stop you screwing around." I suggested.

"I could wear one of those rubber hoods," she suggested.

"Oh all right we'll get it reset," I offered, "Have you finished nibbling my ear?"

"Yes, ok why?" she asked.

"I want to explore your mouth withy my tongue." I explained.

"I'll bite your tongue off," she said but she didn't, she did a mean attempt at tongue wrestling though.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You had a flight booked," she said.

"So?" I queried.

"Go home, I have my passport in the car."

"Yeah, why not?" I agreed, "Have you got any clothes?"

"Yes," she agreed, "Then lets go,"

I let her dress in her swimsuit, and then in the car she had a skirt and top as well as her passport so I sat back and let her drive me to the airport.

We flew to Cologne and then caught a flight to Gatwick, and before we knew we were home and only then did she phone her father, the call was not exactly low key and while she spoke to him I collected as many belts and straps as I could find, there was plenty of food in the fridge so we had a salad and then when she smiled and suggested bed I agreed.

She gasped when she saw the pile of belts beside her bed.

"You're not going to get the chance!" I told her.

"James, no!" she said.

"Undress," I ordered, she complied, stripping seductively.

"Now sit on the bed," I told her, she did as I said, "Lie back," and she did as I said and only when I grabbed her ankles and tried to push them right up beside her head did she protest, but it didn't matter, we both knew I was stronger, she couldn't resist.

A strap around her neck and then I interlocked one around her ankles anchoring them behind her head and then I quickly undressed, "No James," she said, "It's too uncomfortable."

"Shut up," I ordered, I knelt on the bed and pushed firmly into her red hot and very wet sex.

I must have thrust at least three times before I agreed, it was bloody uncomfortable, so I pulled out and lifted her from the bed, she got really worried being essentially helpless, and she screamed most of the way to my bedroom, she didn't stop when I threw her on the bed, or undid the belts and she only stopped when I insisted she climbed under the bed covers, and that's where I told her.

"This is where you sleep now," I said like it was a kennel or something.

"Twice a night," she said, "I shall fuck you to death,"

I joined her, and she welcomed me inside her, "James," she whispered, "Fuck me harder James,"

"Like this," I asked and I really ground into her.

"Yes," she agreed, "Just like that."

She woke me at seven with a blow job, I quickly turned it into a fuck, "You see I am the best fuck you ever had." she said.

"Cheapest," I agreed.

She tried to hit me but the angle was wrong so I kissed her mouth and pinched her still wobbly nose and tried to suffocate her.

We got her to a good surgeon that next afternoon and he somehow managed to put her nose in plaster.

"How did it happen," he asked.

"Fell off a Camel," she said.

"I beat her up," I said with my best "I'm joking" smile, but I suppose he didn't care either way as long as he got paid, and then we just had to face her father.

He was still furious when he got back, we had left most of our stuff in the hotel so he initially thought she had been kidnapped.

He came storming around to our house at ten o'clock in the evening, we were in the sitting room sitting on the couch together with my hand down her jeans, a log fire crackled in the grate as outside the outside temperature had plummeted as the rain fell steadily, Mrs Manners our Cook/Housekeeper let him in. "It's your father Miss Saskia," she explained apologetically, as she showed him in.

"What is the meaning of this?" he demanded, "What have you done to her!" it was characteristic of him to assume I had hurt her not that it might be an accident.

"I beat her up and now she loves me," I explained, "Show him your back Sas,"

She stood up and pulled her cardigan up to reveal the part healed weals across her back, "He hit me with a cane when he found out about the pills, he was like an animal," she said, "So strong and masterful."

"A rabid dog!" he announced, "who needs to be killed!"

"And what about what you did to mother!" she lapsed into Russian.

He didn't have an answer.

12