Taming Satie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My actions sought to emphasize the meaning of my words, I soon found both my hands back into Satie's underwear. My right hand still on her butt, middle finger tickling her anus and all while the other hand stayed in the front, rubbing her heavenly snatch once more, inserting two or three digits in her lovely hole at the apex of every rub.

Satie was hoarsely moaning, trying to keep her focus on the topic at hand but too deeply turned on to push me away any longer.

"Ohhh... and ... ahhh.. what would... ahhh... distract him enough... Aaahh AHHH!!... for... that?"

"Why... you, my lovely Satie."

Satie's reaction was almost as brutal as that first time when, weeks ago, I had tried to enter her before she was ready. Dislodging from my groping hands, Satie moved two steps back. Sex with her was such commonplace now, I didn't even feel disappointed. I was more interested in her reaction.

"What? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm not getting on the same planet this bastard is. No fucking way!"

"Not even for payback? Now even to hurt him? Maybe even kill him?"

That hit the mark.

"How?" Satie was torn between conflicting emotions but clearly her interest was there.

"Simple really. We pretty you up. Not like you need it, but when you deal with an obsessive maniac, being overkill never hurts. We make it seem like you're a nice, obedient and submissive little girl now. You know, that thing he wanted from you but never had? Then we make sure you fall into his hands. You keep distracting him by being lovely, defenseless and miserable. Maybe show him some skin. Give him all the wrong ideas. And when Sy gives me the signal, I unleash you. You go ahead and take that revenge you want."

"Unleash... me?" Satie was deliciously hesitant. The way she fidgeted as she toyed with the idea made me want her even more.

"Yes, I equip you with a device that I can control remotely and when the time comes, I give you more AT juice than I have ever given you at once."

"That... would work. And why not give me that before I go in there?"

A fair question.

"Well, for starters, adrenaline is a very short duration drug. Used on you, this explosive mix provides the best results within the first few minutes and who knows how long it might take for Belarix's goons to find you and bring you to him. Also, if you go berserk on them prematurely, you throw the mission to hell. Don't worry, I will be monitoring you the whole time and if I feel you are in any physical danger, Sy aborts her mission and guns her way to you to get you out of there. Belarix's security forces are absolutely no match for her. And you are more important to me than any of his bio data."

"Well, this is a really bad idea and I really, really hate it!"

The words came from Sy who swiftly walked across the room to join us. I had no idea she had been eavesdropping and who knew for how long.

Sy's voice startled me so bad, I felt like she caught me cheating on her.

Which was ludicrous of course.

So why did it feel so real?

"Hello my love. What do you mean by that?" I was really curious to find out.

There was a genuine look of concern in her eyes, a look that betrayed nothing less than anxiety. Without delay, my golden-haired android grabbed Satie by the hand and pulled her away from me. "I don't want Satie to get hurt."

I found I was never completely prepared to see Sy put such a powerful display of emotion. It made me defenseless before her, she was the center of my universe and seeing her distressed affected me a lot more than I cared to admit.

.

Sy wrapped her slender but powerful arms around Satie as she huddled closer into her protective embrace. I did all I could not to focus on the two irresistible creatures practically over each other and went on with my idea.

"She won't be hurt." I shook my head. "I will make sure of that."

"Ok fine, you say you will." Argued my golden goddess. "How exactly are you going to do that? We went over the plans nine times in the last few days and Belarix's compound has airtight security. There are two ways to get in there. Either Belarix says you can, or I take out his whole external perimeter grid BEFORE you go in."

She was right. To a certain degree.

"I have no intention of going in there myself. All I need in there is an eye and an ear. A simple hack to his local monitoring systems will allow me to see and hear everything that happens in his private control room. All the important stuff happens there. Satie also confirmed, if he's not sleeping, he's there. He makes it easy for me, really. When he sees Satie, there is no way he will refuse her, we'll be offering him his prize on a platter.."

Sy protested again, holding Satie even tighter, her left hand holding the young woman's head against her own breast. Satie wrapped her hands around Sy's waist as she gave me a pitiful, pouty stare and juiced the scene for all it was worth, perfectly aware of how badly it distracted me.

This sudden intensity on Sy's part was very interesting, not to mention ridiculously sexy. "You make it sound so very simple! Didn't you just say this guy was an absolute paranoid and a control freak?"

I smiled. "No love, Satie said that. What I said I is that have a solid lead on his research because I already read several of his logs because I ALREADY have a backdoor running in his systems. You think I`d send Satie in there unprepared?"

The look on Sy's face. Priceless. Her cheeks turned red and her stare lowered submissively. "Oh. I didn't know that..." Her voice suddenly mousey and apologetic.

"I'm the man who programmed you, the single most advanced masterpiece of AI ever seen. Give me some credit. Hacking this idiot was doable. Given enough time and patience, spending all those late nighters on my console while you were busy playing with Satie was no small feat of will but nothing I couldn't handle, considering how it might pay off so much in the end."

"So why don't you just widen the door and remotely get what you need?" Satie piped in.

"Because what I need is not computer data but actual, physical bio samples he stores in a vault. As I said, while you show him your pretty tits and wiggle that adorable butt of yours, Sy surgically hits whatever system we deem best outside his compound to weaken his defenses. This will allow me to fully open the proverbial door I already have my foot in. Then I unleash you. Then I unleash her. Then we sell these samples to the highest bidder and we take a very long vacation where we both fuck you as much as you like.

Neither Sy nor Satie seemed to share my optimism.

"But all I do is strip naked! You're using me! You're objectifying me!" Satie whined.

"Yes. I am. We're all mercenaries and we use the tools and the edges we have. Still, you need to keep in mind that I have no intention to force you into this. This is an opportunity and for it to work, this is the particular role you have to play and you will only play it well if you really accept it. If you think it won't work, if you're too afraid, if you choose not to play it for any reason whatsoever, that will be that and I'll just have to look for another opportunity."

Sy remained respectfully silent. Satie fidgeted. "Would you be mad at me if I refused?"

Though I knew her eventual refusal would be a huge disappointing setback, I gave her the most reassuring smile I could. "Not in the slightest. You never asked for this."

"But I want to be part of the team!" Satie suddenly cried out. "I don't want to be just a whore or a pretty thing that perverts look at while you and Sy do all the important stuff!"

I nodded. "Satie, this case is exceptional. The reason why I ask you to this particular task is because you have a history with our target. Remember, AT juice. Your role is not limited to being pretty. I also expect you to crack heads. Chief among them, the head that made you miserable for several years. Once I have the biodata, they can all go to hell for all I care."

"She said she didn't want to do this..." Sy tried to plead as she kept protectively embracing Satie.

"She never said such a thing." I shook my head, still smiling. "At least not yet."

"I'll do it. I'm not afraid." Satie concluded, ending the debate.

12