Taming Sayali Ch. 03

Story Info
Sayali, a beautiful but undisciplined Indian 18-year-old.
2.2k words
3.81
40.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Sayali, a beautiful but undisciplined Indian teenager, encounters a personal tutor who is interested in taming her spirit for his own purposes, rather than to please her mother, who also has designs on him.

*

I opened the door to the bedroom where my slave waited. The sun had just set, but the oppressive heat had settled inside the house. The heat was approaching its zenith and would remain at this level for two more months before the rains came. I turned on the light and saw the outline of her body etched into the sheet from the sweat that had poured from her nearly naked form. It took an effort to avoid smiling down at my victim. She had spent a goodly amount of time straining to escape the leather ties, but they had held fast. Even so she continued her fruitless struggle while I hefted the flogger and made myself comfortable.

This particular instrument had a flat "beaver tail" striker rather than the strands of leather that comprised most of them. That is what had attracted me immediately to it when I'd seen the selection the operator of the shop offered. The first blow caught Sayali by surprise. I had looked away briefly and she had followed my feint to her great dismay. It landed perfectly, covering her cunt with a crushing force that drove the air from her lungs. Before she could prepare herself for the next it had already struck, missing its target somewhat but letting her left thigh feel the power of the unforgiving leather tongue.

The initial portion of her beating was most satisfying. By moving from side to side and now and then changing the direction of my strike at the last second, it was possible to land numerous solid hits upon her most vulnerable body. I decorated the fronts of her tapering thighs, as well as her flat belly, which proved to be nearly unyielding for a time. I solved that problem by concentrating blow after blow on the same region, aiming just above the top of her cunt so that the pain exploded deep inside her gut. I could observe her struggling to get her breath as the relentless attack on her groin took full effect.

It was my intention to demonstrate to Sayali that I was quite capable of severely hurting her, perhaps even marring that splendid body with permanent scars. I took a position that allowed me to walk the flogger over one side of her body, moving from her legs, up along her ribs and even searching out her quite sensitive arm pit which surprisingly had closely cropped dark hair covering its surface. I paused to make sure that I had covered every millimeter, noting with some degree of satisfaction that the blows I had struck to the insides of her legs had left distinct areas of swelling.

Then I started in on those firm melons. Normally when a woman is on her back, her breasts seem to flow and conform to the surface supporting them. Such was not the case with Sayali; those solid mounds sat proudly upon her chest, showing no evidence that there was such a thing as gravity. They hardly moved when I began flattening them with the beaver's tail. It was fascinating to watch them absorb blow after blow to the same spot without any reaction except the slight indenting of the flesh before it sprang back ready for another and another and another. It was almost as if the slight, almost rhythmic movement of her magnificent breasts had cast a hypnotic spell over me. It took all the discipline I could muster to stop myself from this mindless frenzy that had taken control of me. Throwing the flogger onto the bed I retreated in some confusion at what had just occurred.

Neleema stared at me with a very strange look on her face, a combination of joy and fear passing over her features, changing every second or so it seemed. I made some flimsy excuse that I was thirsty and needed to refresh myself before returning to the task. As she looked away I caught a fleeting glimpse of a smirk; she was not impressed with my effort. It was this subtle signal from her that made my blood heat up once more. Sayali and Neleema had much to learn about me before this night ended.

When I returned to the stifling bedroom I picked up the flogger and placed it against her face, as if preparing to lash the heavy leather pad down upon it. The look of fear this invoked in Sayali was unlike anything I had ever witnessed from her previously. As with most of those gifted with beauty, she was fearful of it being taken away from her. I now knew of at least one chink in the girl's armor. To make sure I raised the flogger and made a motion as if I was going to strike her full in the face.

I could hear the squeal of absolute terror that leaped from her throat only to be muffled by the gag filling her mouth. Her entire body stiffened, then went into some type of spasm as I brought the flogger down onto the wet sheet by her head which was now turned away in abject horror. The girl proceeded to lose control of her bladder and I watched in fascination as she pissed herself, the crotch of those sheer, sweat soaked panties now darkening from the urine squirting from her. I nearly laughed at her humiliation. I would become her master, of that there could be no doubt. It was now only a matter of time before I could tame her spirit, or so I naively thought.

Unfortunately for Sayali there were more people than just she and I involved in this first of what would be many terrible beatings. There was Neleema and possibly Kanan and perhaps others who might assist a strong, dominant male in his quest to tame this teenager. For these reasons I started laying into her once more with renewed vigor, beginning on her other side, and working back down to her legs, trying my best to match the bruises and swellings that had already developed from my initial pass. I have no idea how long or how many blows that firm body absorbed before I reached my final goal, her sodden crotch.

I took stock of the situation for a few moments, recovering my strength as I surveyed my prey. Her eyes were mere slits and her blistered breasts rose and fell erratically. It was apparent that the gag was now doing more than merely muffling her cries of pain. She was having difficulty drawing breath due to its presence. There were other factors that entered into this situation, the closeness of this stifling room, her panic now that she realized that this beating was unlike anything she had ever experienced, and the renewed pain that radiated from her bruised rib cage every time she drew even a shallow breath. I leaned forward and placed the flogger on that plump mound, gently pressing it against her wet flesh. There was no response from Sayali. I could not interpret what this meant, but wasted no time dwelling on it, there remained much work to be done.

Making sure that my feet were set properly I began to give that cunt the hell it richly deserved. The first blow landed flush, neatly covering the target. Her eyes widened, then shut as the second strike followed. My arm rose and fell with mechanical precision as I tried to turn that fat-lipped grotto into a pulp. Each blow caused her to lunge mindlessly against the leather straps holding her in place. I began to try to time my blows so that some smashed into that lunging plump mound at its zenith. Those were the most satisfying hits, as it seemed she was deliberately offering her most sensitive area to be kissed by the fiery pain that I was generating.

It was impossible to sustain this assault. The tremendous expenditure of energy in the oppressive heat took its toll. On the other hand, there was no way that I wanted Sayali to have respite from the pain that this beating was creating in her piss soaked core. By now there was a steady stream of tears flowing down her cheeks adding to the pool of sweat and piss that had formed around her battered and bruised body. Even though my attack had been savage, even merciless, it had yet to draw any blood. This was merely an observation, not a critique. The girl's tears, trembling bruised body and ragged breathing were reward enough for me at this time. I still had one goal to reach. I wanted for some strange reason to beat her crotch to the point that those soaking wet panties would split from the force of my blows, completing her denuding.

I resumed the beating with blows that were less frequent but more powerful. They had the desired effect of causing a spray of sweat and urine to arc out from her swollen slit. The lips of her cunt had swelled until they appeared to be one fat, crimson strip. I concentrated on flattening that rounded ridge of flesh and succeeded over and over. I adjusted my strikes to go a bit higher on her in hopes that the drag from the beaver tail would shred the waistband of those damned panties, but they held fast. It became a game wrapped in an obsession for me. I played with all the ardor of one of those pinball addicts one saw in the arcades that were so popular in this wondrous land.

My entire world, all my reality was centered in that cunt and its skimpy sheer shield that resisted my every attempt to breach it. My arm rose and fell driving the head of the flogger into that plump pussy from every imaginable angle. Fountains of salty liquid flew through the air as blow upon blow smashed into that sore strip of female flesh. I was consumed by this madness and might have literally beaten the girl to death had not Neleema intruded. "Enough, my daughter has had enough." She kept repeating this mantra almost in rhythm with the relentless blows I dealt to that now senseless bundle of battered skin and flesh. Finally she captured my arm and held on grimly as I still developed enough strength to make a weak hit against Sayali's wet flesh. It was then that she broke through the red mist that had covered my eyes.

"Enough, my child has had enough." Her words penetrated through the rage and frustration that had held me in thrall. I dropped the sweat soaked flogger onto the bed beside my victim and took a very deep breath of the musky air to clear my head. Sayali looked as if she was sleeping free of the pain she had endured for so long a time. The rage and anger had passed, I felt something quieting enfold me, and realized it was coming from my former lover and the mother of the child I had so brutally mistreated. I held her hand as she led me from the bedroom.

It was not until Neleema preceded me into her bedroom that I realized she was naked. My attention had been so focused on Sayali that I was oblivious to that body that I had so enjoyed penetrating, kissing and licking. I stopped to take in those heavy, slightly sagging breasts, the rounded belly that utterly fascinated me and that musky mound guarded by its thatch of thick curly pubic hair. My attention to her nakedness seemed to please and discomfort her at the same time. She solved that problem neatly by telling me that we had been through some extremely trying times today and what was needed was rest. "Tomorrow there will be time for other things." Her closing remark was spoken with a very small, but to me, very significant smile. Within minutes I was asleep, safe within her bed, almost as if I were a kid once more.

I would like to say that when I awoke she and I made glorious and passionate love, but that would not be true. At first she rebuffed me gently and when I became more insistent she angrily pushed me away. "There is much both of us have to accomplish today. This other thing can wait until we are in control of things. If you wish I will tend to Sayali while you prepare yourself to meet with her teacher if you can. The workmen will be arriving in another hour or so and I must know exactly what you expect from them today. What do you wish me to do with your student in the other room if you do go to the college?"

To show how the mind sometimes seizes on trivia while it works to address more serious issues, all I could think was whether I had given the dimensions of Sayali's new abode in English or metric units. Recovering my wits I had to admit that Neleema's argument had great merit and so I retreated. Her references to Sayali were no longer harsh and negative; however they still showed no affection for her disowned daughter. At this point Neleema's neutral stance was one that would not impede my initial plans for the girl. A movement in either direction from this position would in all likelihood prove harmful if it occurred before these first few steps were successfully accomplished.