Taming Tami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

"How old is your daughter?"

"Rachel and my son Brent are both eighteen, they're twins, obviously," he smiled. She liked his smile, her husband hardly ever smiled at her.

They finally reached the office building and Jonathan held the door for her. On the way up on the elevator he said, "I'm sorry if I went over the line with my advice."

"Don't be. It was good advice, I just don't know if I can follow it," Tami said, giving him a sideways glance.

"Well...think about it, at least. A relationship should be full of passion. You deserve to be happy, maybe even delirious; life is too short not to be."

"I'll think about it," she said as she left the elevator and headed toward her office.

***************

Tami did think about it. She sat at her desk that afternoon running her options, thinking of her husband, and thinking of Jonathan.

Jonathan.

Tami smiled to herself thinking of her boss as she swiveled in her chair to face her computer monitor. Why couldn't Russ be more like Jonathan?

When she'd met Russ seventeen years ago he was attractive, smart, and seemed stable. He wasn't very creative, and he never glowed in a supernatural way, like Jonathan. If there were such a thing as past lives she could imagine Jonathan having lived dozens, all those souls still coursing through his veins. She couldn't see anyone in Russ except Russ.

But now, life was far from perfect. Russ had numerous affairs over the years. Lately he'd become open about it, flaunting it. He'd really been hitting the bottle over the past couple of years also. Their marriage was in a plummeting spiral. Russ was chauvinistic, a bigoted man who held to a perverted interpretation of marriage which caused a great deal of strife. As a couple, they were constantly arguing and once, several years ago, he'd actually hit her. The only reason she stayed with him was for the children's sake. She felt that they needed a stable home.

Who are you kidding, she asked. What's stable about their home? Their father is hardly ever home and when he is the tension is sky high.

***************

Jonathan sat alone in his own office, staring out the window, thinking about Tami. He'd noticed the barely concealed affection in her eyes. Whenever they worked alone he felt dangerously close to her. There was most definitely something there, an intoxicating, seductive pull that he knew he'd eventually succumb to.

He was a married man, yet separated. He hadn't had sex with his wife in months. She had changed. A lot. She was no longer the adoring, attentive, and energetic woman he had married. She was now a woman, who at times, he felt may actually hate him. She regarded him with cold eyes and a non-existent heart.

Nineteen years of her bitter, cold treatment had worn him down. That was why he'd moved out.

In Tami he found warmth. She was caring, had a welcoming soul. Tami was one of those genuinely good people that everyone enjoyed knowing and counted themselves as fortunate to have met her.

Tami. Maybe something could happen there, but she'd have to decide that she wanted to take a shot at happiness also.

Maybe.

***************

The following week, toward the end of another productive day, after a just concluded team meeting, Tami and Jonathan were the last two members left working in the conference room, going over some final accounting figures. She always enjoyed these one-on-one sessions with Jonathan. They always accomplished a great deal and as a bonus, he was great company.

As she looked over at him Tami was once again taken by his great looks and charming manner. He was everything that she'd always wanted in a man. Acting on impulse, she reached up and touched his face. First she ran her finger-tips from his cheek to the place where his ear meets his jaw. Her fingers traced the length of his strong jaw and then outlined the shape of his lips. She lingered over them as if she were committing their touch to memory.

The look on Tami's face was of uncertainty and somewhat defiant, she seemed to be in an almost trance like state. Jonathan noticed the conflict within her, she looked uncertain, but her touch was willing.

"What are you doing?" Jonathan muttered, breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure why I did that," Tami said as she pulled her hand away. "You have great facial lines..."

"Yeah?" he answered, looking into her eyes with an unmasked longing.

"You're looking at me like you want to kiss me," she whispered, silently inviting him.

Taking her hand in his, looking into her eyes, he confessed quietly, "I do."

The wistful, tender way he'd spoken hit her hard. She squeezed his hand. He leaned closer.

"We can't do this, we're both married" she weakly protested. "I can't cheat on my husband."

"It's just a kiss. There's no harm in kissing."

They hovered there. Their lips close to each other, feeling the others hot breathe. Then he leaned to her, slowly, when she didn't pull away he kissed her fully on the lips, deep and passionate, and then just as quickly he pulled away leaving Tami sitting there confused, wanting more. Jonathan suddenly realized what was happening and stood up and backed away from her.

He had a look of shock on his face, "Oh my God. Oh no, no, no...I'm so sorry. What have I done? I'm so sorry Tami. You're right, we shouldn't do this. I shouldn't have pressured you."

"It's okay. Really," she said, attempting to reassure him, hoping that he'd kiss her again.

"I should have never done that. I'm your boss."

He'd began pacing the room, repeating how sorry he was, appearing truly concerned and agitated by his bold actions, leaving Tami more confused and now feeling a bit guilty about possibly leading him on.

He stopped pacing and looked at her. "You honestly don't know the kind of effect you have on me, do you?"

Tami just stared at him, genuinely puzzled by his question.

"Don't you know that when you smile at me, I want to kiss you? When you laugh, I want to wrap you up in my arms? And when you look at me like I'm the only man in the world, I just want to make love to you until we're both so exhausted to move?"

"No...I didn't know."

"Yeah? Well now you do."

Jonathan reached out and brushed his finger tips along her cheek. She stared up at him and just knew in her heart that he was going to kiss her. She had never wanted anything more in her life.

Without saying a word, Jonathan turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

***************

The next morning Tami stood outside Jonathan's closed office door for several minutes, contemplating what she was about to do. She was wearing a tan business suit, and matching heels, the skirt hugged her curves and was cut just above the knee. This was her sexiest business attire.

Tami took a deep breath, ran her hands over her clothing, smoothing the unseen wrinkles, and lightly tapped on the door.

"It's open," she heard Jonathan say from the other side as she reached out, took the knob in her hand and opened the door.

"I just wanted to pop in and say hello," she spoke firmly, very matter-of-factly as she stepped into his office and closed the door behind her. "I also wanted to let you know that I'm really okay with what happened last night, and I really don't want you to feel in the least bit guilty. Okay?"

"Okay," Jonathan said, looking up from behind his desk, a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Okay then," she said, smiling. "I'll get out of your hair and get to work." As she turned to step out of the office she said, "You're a great kisser."

Before Jonathan could reply, she was gone with the door was closed behind her.

Well, what do you know, he thought.

***************

That afternoon Jonathan was sitting alone at one end of the conference table, leaning back in a chair, taking notes on a legal pad.

We want to pay a certain price for those stock options and it's my team's job to find a way to get that price, he thought. Now then, how do we get Rowe and Brookshire to go along?

From behind him, Jonathan heard Tami say, "Whoa, hold on. What have we here?"

He recognized that familiar 'something's-wrong' urgency coming through in her voice. As he approached the workstation she occupied he saw one of the other team members with her hand over her mouth, as if she'd just witnessed a car crash. At that Jonathan hurried to the computer.

"What do you have Tami?"

"I'm trying to figure that out. It looks like I've uncovered some creative accounting practices with Rowe and Brookshire. I'll have to run the numbers again, but the preliminary numbers I've already run look good."

"What do you mean, they're cooking the books?"

"It looks like they've been publicizing one set of numbers that don't quite correspond with the numbers we acquired. It also seems that they have a couple of off shore accounts," she stated.

"This isn't good," Jonathan said. "Can you print this out? Make a hard copy we can run in to the boss?"

"Give me some time to connect a couple of dots here. I'd like to put some hard numbers together so we can figure this thing out," she answered.

Jonathan was annoyed. He didn't enjoy putting clues together and solving mysteries. He liked information orderly, complete, and now. But Tami was right, if they were going to take this to the CEO they would need hard facts.

"Okay, get your numbers together and then we're going to see the boss."

***************

The CEO's door was closed. His secretary was busily typing away on her keyboard.

"Who's in there?" Jonathan asked, pointing at the door. Tami was standing on his heels.

"Jackson from accounting," the secretary said. "Mr. Grant, wait, you can't go in there..."

Jonathan pushed into the office, with Tami trailing self-consciously behind him. Arthur Fleming, startled, looked up in surprise, saw their faces, and turned to the accountant.

"I'm going to have to throw you out, Ron," he said. "I'll get back with you this afternoon."

"Uh, sure." Ron Jackson picked up the stack of computer printouts he'd brought in, looked curiously at Jonathan and Tami, and walked out.

Jonathan pushed the door shut.

"Boss, we've got a problem," Jonathan said, unceremoniously.

The CEO's eyes changed a little, as they might when the last card was laid in a high-stakes game. "How much of a problem?"

"A large problem. It would seem that Rowe and Brookshire have some accounting issues that happen to involve a couple of offshore banks in the Cayman Islands," Jonathan explained as he handed over a binder.

The CEO flipped open the binder's cover, and kept flipping through the pages, skimming them as he went.

"I can see where your concerns are. I didn't realize that their bookkeeping practices were so...interesting," the Fleming murmured.

"'Interesting'?" Jonathan replied with a smile. "That's a nice choice of words. Keep reading."

The CEO continued to skim through it.

"Those son's-of-bitches! They're playing us! We're lucky that their secrecy failed them otherwise we'd really look foolish, on top of losing a ton of money" Fleming replied.

"You know the rule, 'If two people know about it, it's probably not a secret', especially where monetary funds are concerned," Jonathan said. "Thanks to Tami, we won't get caught up in a money pit by acquiring their over-inflated shares."

"You're right. Great work young lady," Fleming said. He was silent for a moment, then he smiled in a crooked way. "I want you two to look into a way for us to shove this right back in their direction...right up their ass."

"Looks like we'll be working late this week," Jonathan smiled at Tami.

"Fine with me," she smiled back.

***************

Late in the evening of the next day.

Mr. Fleming wanted hard facts to present at the shareholders meeting by the next morning so the proposed merger could be nullified and he wanted a plan, if it was feasible to really hammer the crooks over at Brookshire. It was approaching 9pm and they had fallen a little behind but had just finished up.

They were working in a conference room, with stacks of documents spread all over the table, and empty Chinese take-out boxes littering the rest of the space. They were both getting pretty tired and were glad that their work for the day was done.

"Finished," Jonathan said, unceremoniously.

"It's about time." Then she paused. "I want to say something to you. I don't want this to offend you." Tami said.

Jonathan turned and grinned. "You won't."

That statement earned him a crooked smile.

"Remember what you said to me about being happy? That I should think about leaving my husband?"

He nodded.

"Were you bullshitting me?"

"No," he said, seriously. "I meant it, everyone deserves to be happy."

"Well, I've been thinking about it," she said as she looked down at a note pad on the table. "Your kiss helped me make up my mind."

"Uh oh," he breathed.

She looked up and smiled. "Am I scaring you?"

Jonathan moved to her side of the table. "I hope that you put more thought into it than just a kiss."

"I have. I'm tired of being taken for granted, of staying in a marriage with an abusive alcoholic. I'm tired of being faithful to a man who I've lost count of the number of affairs he's had..." she looked at Jonathan, a thoughtful look on her face. "I probably have crossed some kind of line here...dumping all of my dirty laundry on my boss."

"No, that's okay. I want to help. What I told you last night, it's true. I really like you, Tami. But I'd like this to be on your terms, I don't want to pressure you."

Without another thought,she took off her glasses, lay them on the table and she leaned over and kissed him, a full kiss, their lips parting and tongues dancing. When she pulled away, Jonathan just stared at her with what he was sure must have been the goofiest look he could have on his face, considering the situation.

For her part Tami just smiled at him as he continued to stare. He liked her smile, it was sweet, a smile that went with seduction but it also showed a hint of a woman getting her way. This surprised Jonathan but also emboldened him.

Jonathan's leaned forward and kissed her. She sank back into her chair, and returned his kiss. Her mind kept trying to tell her that she was still married and that it was wrong, but right now she didn't give a damn. She wanted to feel a man's touch, the touch of a man who really cared about her, who wanted her.

Tami sensuously explored Jonathan's mouth with her hot tongue; he pulled her against him, chest to chest. He felt her trembling lustily, helplessly in his arms.

She didn't know when it happened but she noticed that his hand was on her thigh, just above the knee. He wasn't trying to move it any higher so she let it stay. Just a little harmless touching she thought to herself.

After a few more minutes of kissing she realized his hand had moved several inches under the hem of her dress and up her leg. She didn't know when he moved it but he had stopped again.

Despite her very conservative lifestyle, Tami was becoming aroused. Her breasts had always been very sensitive and she could feel her nipples swell and harden against her bra. His touch had caused her pussy to cream, soaking right through her panties. Tami knew her pussy was getting very wet, yearning for the feel of his hard cock on her now slick, pink lips.

When Tami didn't protest where his hand was Jonathan decided to move it higher. He wanted Tami in the worst way. His cock was painfully erect, straining against his confining pants.

While Jonathan continued to kiss Tami, her head was now swimming; his hand never left her leg. He moved his hand again, this time it covered the crotch of her panties. They were soaking wet and he could easily feel the heat from her cunt. Jonathan was encouraged when she made no attempt to stop him from rubbing the palm of his hand over her panty-covered pussy mound.Instinctively Tami arched her hips forward and spreading her thighs apart to meet the hand.

Having his hand on her cunt felt so good that it took a moment for it to fully sink in and for her to react. She reached down and half-heartedly tried to pull his hand away but he wasn't interested in relinquishing his prize. Since she couldn't remove his hand, and not knowing if she really wanted to, she decided just to try to keep him from going farther. She probably could have gotten him to remove his hand if she would have said so, but she didn't. Tami had a fleeting thought of her husband, of what he would do if he knew his wife was letting her handsome boss fondle her in an office. She felt as if she were in enough control of this situation that she could, would stop it from proceeding further. She also knew she didn't give a fuck what her husband would think about this.

When she didn't object and while all of those thoughts were going through her mind his persistent finger found its way under the leg of her panties and was sliding along her now soaking wet slit. As he ran the digit along the length of her pussy lips a few times Jonathan realized she was very moist. He knew she was enjoying this because her hips were thrusting against his hand.

Up and down her well lubricated pink pussy opening his finger slid; every once in a while stopping long enough to flutter over her now engorged clit. It felt so damn good that she released her grip from his hand and without thinking of the consequences; Tami spread her legs a little further and scooted her ass forward in her chair to give him more access to her slick cunt.

She was so far gone that when he broke their kiss and whispered in her ear for her to lift her ass off the chair she did it without thinking. She couldn't ever remember being so hot. He pushed her dress up and around her waist as he pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor before returning two fingers to their task, working them rapidly in and out of her exposed cunt.

Tami was so horny she couldn't control herself. She wanted to feel him. She shuddered as she slid her hand down to rest her fingers over his huge prick, she felt his heat before her fingertips tentatively touched him. She ran her fingers along the outline of his cock, feeling the incredible size of it, even through his pants. Then, very gently, she squeezed his swollen balls. She slid her fingers back up and began to hungrily squeeze his cock through the material of his slacks.

She ran her fingers up and down his cock shaft, measuring its length and thickness through his pants. It sure felt like a big one.

Tami knew that she should stop, she should stop Jonathan, but the craving between her legs demanded release, needed to be satisfied, she needed to cum. Just one small orgasm, then she would stop this madness.

He continued to easily pump his fingers into her wet pussy, sliding into his co-workers eager cunt. Looking at Tami he saw her mouth was slightly open as she emitted a low moan. Her eyes were fluttering as he finger fucked her increasingly horny pink snatch.

Jonathan's cock was painfully hard throbbing in his pants, about as stiff as a prick could get.

"Take my cock out," he whispered into Tami's ear. "Take it out and stroke it."

"I can't," she replied as she continued to rub his hard cock while he fingered her dripping wet snatch.

"Please, Tami," he whispered. "My wife wouldn't have sex with me there towards the end and it's been months since I've had any satisfaction."

"I don't know...it's wrong...I'm still married...I can't cheat," she weakly protested.

"Just return the satisfaction I'm giving to you," he said as he worked his thick fingers inside her cunt, curling them against the top of her fuck-tunnel, stimulating her g-spot. "I need a release. Do it for a friend. You're not cheating; it's just a hand-job. It's not really sex."

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers