Taming Tami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

As he talked, Jonathan reached up with his free hand and started unbuttoning the top of Tami's dress. She slumped back into the chair, breathing hard, trying desperately to control herself. Tami watched him open her dress and expose her tit filled lace bra. She liked the way his eyes ogled her beautifully ripe tits. He then reached around her and unhooked her bra and pushed it out of the way, uncovering her firm tits and lust-engorged nipples.

Yes, he's right! Tami thought miserably, groaning with frustrated lust, loving everything that his magical fingers were doing to her as she sat in a conference room, her body completely exposed.

It wouldn't be cheating, she thought. The flush in her cheeks turned nearly crimson, as she realized that she'd lost all control over her self reason.

"Okay, just a hand job," she said dazedly. "I'm just helping out a friend."

Shaking with lust, the fuck-hungry mother and wife impulsively reached down with her hands and worked on his pants, unsnapping and unzipping them. With little effort, she managed to unfurl his stiff cock, releasing it, pulling it free from his pants, exposing his gigantic, rock-hard cock. His incredibly long, fat meat pole arched stiffly erect, capped by a puffy, helmet-shaped knob that oozed milky pre-cum.

"Oh, God," Tami moaned quietly when she saw the long, hard, enormous erection.

She reached out with her hand and placed it on his stiff cock. It was much bigger than her husband's, pulsing in her hand with arousal. Her pussy began to tingle at the sight of it. Slowly Tami began to stroke her long, delicate fingers up and down the hard shaft, from the angry purple head all the way down to the base and then back up. She stared shamefully at his bulging, throbbing cock, lustfully wondering what it would feel like plowing into her cock neglected pussy.

Tami was sprawled out on the swivel chair, naked for all intents and purposes, her slender, delectably formed thighs were now spread wide, her body writhing as he pounded two fingers in and out of her drooling pussy, her head back and eyes closed, enjoying everything about this.

She held her cunt lips open with one hand while Jonathan madly finger-fucked her. She fantasized that his fingers were really the big, horny cock she was stroking in her other hand and that she now wanted so badly.

Her pussy was freely flowing with her slippery lubricating juices as he fingered her pink slit between her naked thighs and she stroked his fat cock in her tiny hand. Jonathan started to rub her clit rapidly as he diddled it with two fingers, then he worked those same two fingers back inside of her pussy. Tami could hear the squish-squish sound as he pumped into her and realized that her pussy was soaking wet as his fingers found plenty of lubrication.

This was the first time she'd ever done anything in a public type of place. Just the thought of someone walking in on them and catching her with Jonathan's fingers in her horny little cunt as she stroked his cock was really tuning her on.

As her arousal climbed to new heights Jonathan bent down, stuck out his tongue, and started licking her supersensitive nipples. A little sob of lust escaped Tami's lips. He squeezed her heaving tits one at a time, and flicked his hot tongue over one nipple and then the other, causing Tami to shudder with pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked down at her boss licking her tits. As she watched, he opened his mouth and slid it down around a stiff nipple, enclosing it in his lips. She sobbed, stifling a loud whimper of longing. He continued to noisily suck on her swollen nipples, one and then the other, driving her crazy with desire.

His ministration of her tits pushed her over the edge. Tami was thrusting her pussy up and down and onto his probing fingers as she wiggled her tight little ass on her chair, circling it around Jonathan's fingers. Her breathing became heavy and uneven. Her eyelids were droopy, like she was having trouble keeping them open.

Suddenly she clamped her thighs with a vice-like grip around his pleasure giving hand, and emitted a loud moan as she came.

Her whole body stiffened and shuddered. Her eyes were shut tight, and her beautiful face showed pure lust as a violent orgasm exploded in her pussy.

"Oh, God, Ahhhhhhh! I'm coming... oh...yes... feels so good!" she moaned.

Jonathan placed his mouth over hers to muffle her moans, not wanting anyone else in the office to suspect anything. Suddenly their tongues were probing and dancing as they passionately kissed. Tami reached out and placed a hand behind his head, pulling him toward her. She no longer had any thoughts of fighting this, she was cooperating with Jonathan in every way.

Tami spun in her chair next to her boss, wrapping her hand tightly around his massive cock and jerking it very hard, making Jonathan wince with pleasure and pain as she yanked her fist up and down his rigid prick. She shuddered with lust as she felt how hotly and stiffly it throbbed against her palm as she stroked it.

Jonathan groaned as this cock-loving beauty jacked his prick for him, stroking her fist rhythmically up and down his jutting, huge, twitching erection.

"Now I get to help you," Tami whispered breathlessly. "I can't let a good deed go unrewarded...can't leave you with such an enormous hard-on." She paused. "I... mean, it's my duty to... to give you relief. Right?"

"Oh, God yes, Tami."

"It's awfully stiff," Tami purred. "This is the biggest penis I've ever seen..."

She was pumping her fist up and down the hard, throbbing cock. Jonathan leaned back against his chair, moaning with pleasure as her slender fingers zipped up and down the lust-stiffened shaft of his prick.

Tami couldn't believe her excitement was mounting once again as she worked her fist up and down her boss' throbbing cock, holding it between her fingers. She pumped steadily faster and harder, and he moaned louder, his handsome face flushing with lust. His cock jerked and twitched in her pumping fist, oozing a great deal of pre-cum from the angry, purple head. Tami eyed the glistening cream and hungrily licked her lips.

When Jonathan saw Tami eyeing his cock and licking her lips he lost control. "Oh, fuck! I'm coming!"

His whole body began jerking as thick ropes of sperm began boiling out of his balls, shooting from his exploding cock. Tami angled his cock away from them and he shot his load of sperm onto the floor in front of them and on Tami's hand. She stroked him a few more times as she panted, still recovering from her own orgasm, getting her hand soaked with her boss' sticky white cum.

She had an almost undeniable desire to bring her hand up to her mouth and lick it clean of the sperm, but she caught herself and instead grabbed a wad of leftover napkins from the table, and tried to clean up the mess. Jonathan had a small wet spot on the front of his pants, but there was nothing to be done about that. He stood and tucked his cock back into his pants, much to Tami's disappointment.

When she regained some composure and remember where she was she looked around to see if anyone had entered the room and may have seen them. Thank God they were alone. She grabbed some more napkins and bent forward in her chair and wiped his sperm from the tile.

As she cleaned up the floor Jonathan picked up her panties and placed them in his pocket. When she was finished she began to put herself back together, redoing her bra and buttoning up her dress.

She realized her panties were missing but couldn't remember them being taken off. How had she let herself get in such a state?

"Where are my panties?"

"I have them."

She held out her hand, palm up. "Give them to me."

"Nope," Jonathan answered with a mischievous grin. "We're finished here and we're both going home. You get to go home without panties, explore your wild side a little."

"Jonathan..." Tami pleaded. "I'm wearing a dress, I need my panties."

"Nobody will know that your pussy's naked under that dress but you and me. Just do it, drive home with that knowledge and let me know tomorrow how it makes you feel."

Tami looked at him, evaluating him, a thin smile coming over her lips. "You're trying to make me naughty."

"A little adventure in life can be a good thing," he said.

"Oh, alright, I'll do it," she said as she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips and then pulled away.

"We'll leave the paperwork on the table and I'll lock up the room. I'll get a couple of interns to file everything away tomorrow."

"This room smells like sex," she said, concern in her voice. "Whoever comes in here will know."

"Tami, by tomorrow morning the buildings air-exchange system will take care of that. Don't worry."

She gave him a 'if you say so' glance, but left it at that.

Jonathan walked her out to her car. When she stepped outside she immediately felt a sudden rush of cool air flow up her dress and caress her bare pussy. It was a surprisingly welcome feeling and she notice a small itch deep in her pussy.

As she drove home that night Tami ran the events of the night through her mind. Wondering if it was wise to have become sexually active with her boss. She was still married, but she was married to a complete loser who was a womanizer as well as a drunk.

Jonathan said it was alright. But of course he would say that, all men said that when they wanted to get into a woman's pants and Jonathan had admitted that he wanted to make love to her.

But he had made a point of differentiating that he wanted to make slow, long love to her rather than just to fuck her which is all that her husband had ever done to her. Besides, she could talk with Jonathan; he was a caring soul, genuinely concerned about her.

What had happened tonight wasn't a bad thing, was it? No, it was nice. Two lonely people helping each other. It wasn't cheating, not really. How could you cheat on a cheater anyway?

As Tami reran the events of the evening through her mind once again her pussy began to flow with its newly aroused juices. Absentmindedly, as she navigated the car down the city streets, Tami slipped a hand through her coat and up under the hem of her dress and began stroking her naked pussy.

She found it extremely exciting to drive down the street; her fingers working on her pussy as she drove through traffic, knowing that at any second she could be caught masturbating in public by a complete stranger.

By the time she pulled into her garage at home she really needed to get herself off. She sat in the car and fingered her cunt until she experience a mind shattering orgasm.

God, that was great, she thought. Jonathan was right; going out in public without the panties was a good idea. She could hardly wait to tell him about it in the morning.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers