Taming Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

As she felt the delicious pressure of his long, hard prick pushing inside her she realized that she'd been waiting for this moment, knew that this moment would happen, since the night they spent in the hotel. She couldn't kid herself any longer, she needed this man. She'd underestimated the pull Jonathan had on her. She was falling in love with him so hard and fast that she could feel the ground rushing up to meet her.

"That's what I need," he said.

"Oh, Jonathan, me too."

She cooed and moaned as he slowly slid in and out of her. He lifted her thighs to get a better angle, getting into the saddle, and managing to stand between her legs, he began to fuck her hard and fast, their lovemaking escalating quickly, becoming frenzied as the last of her control slipped completely away.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, sweat glistened on his forehead. "You feel so good!"

"Oh, fuck me Jonathan," Tami whimpered as he fucked her, his thrusts causing her tits to jiggle in cadence upon her chest.

He grabbed her wrists in his hands, bringing them above her head toward the edge of the desk, then lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her as his thrusting cock continues to pillage and plunder her wet cunt. She moaned in submission. The kiss deepened, their tongues thrusting and gliding together, performing a lustful dance.

The kiss ended and Jonathan began to kiss down her throat as she threaded her fingers through his hair. "Oh Jonathan," she moaned into his ear. "Fuck me."

He raked his tongue along her neck and down to the space between her breasts. He kissed his way across the silky smooth flesh before taking one of her hard nipples into his mouth, nursing upon her tit as he hammered away at her wet pussy.

Jonathan kept slamming into her up-thrust slit with his cock, jamming it in to Tami's snug and juicy cunt as fast and hard as he could. He didn't know why but he was fucking her faster and harder this afternoon than when he'd previously fucked her, but she didn't seem to mind his roughness. He noticed that it was quite the opposite, the harder he fucked her, the more aroused she seemed to become.

As far as Tami was concerned, gentleness wasn't an option this afternoon, she wanted a good hard fucking, and she was happy that Jonathan was delivering. She fucked back against him, humping her hips up at every powerful thrust from his thick cock, her clinging cunt drenching his pounding prick with a seemingly never ending floods of cunt cream.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Tami wailed.

Jonathan didn't answer, instead he just kept pile-driving his long, thick prick deep up into his lover's buttery cunt. He couldn't believe how aroused Tami was. Her cunt was so juicy that a loud squishing and sucking noise filled his office with every thrust. He glanced down at his prick boring into her pussy, she was drooling a heavy load of pearl colored cunt cream all over his cock as he pounded deeply into her. He enjoyed the way she was fucking right back onto him, jerking her hips to his thrusts, arching her back so her ass would push up off of the desk, impaling her cunt completely onto his penetrating thickness. She squealed with delight with each stroke of his fuck pole as her tight, clasping little cunt took his huge prick inside to the balls.

Tami let loose a long moan and soaked his cock with another molten spurt of cunt cream. Her excitement infected him, and he grunted with lust as he fucked into her even harder, their pelvises slapping loudly together.

"Unh, fuck me, baby, fuck my pussy with that wonderful cock!" she wailed.

Jonathan looked down at Tami. Her eyes were closed, her face flush, a mask of pure pleasure frozen in place, her tongue kept slipping out, running along her upper lip, flicking out only to slip back in between moans. He was close, his balls were boiling, it wouldn't be long until he shot his load.

"Oh Jonathan! Oh yes! I'm coming baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

There it was again. He tongue flicking out, its little pink tip gliding across her full upper lip, and then slipping back into its hiding place. He was fascinated by it and with his fast approaching climax, he knew at that moment that he was going to come on her face. The thought excited him, he pounded faster and harder into her sloppy, sucking cunt.

Oh yeah, come all over my hard cock!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Cumming! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my fucking God!" she squealed and chanted.

"Oh fuck! Oh Tami! Here it comes!"

"No! Not in my pussy! Pull out! Don't come inside me!" she pleaded.

"Oh God! Uhn! Where?"

"Anywhere! I don't care, don't come inside me!" she said as she shot a hand down to rub her clit, riding out her own orgasm.

That was the answer he wanted to hear. He slammed his hard, throbbing cock completely into her grasping fuck tunnel and then pulled completely out and threw a knee up onto his desk. He positioned his body so he was hovering just above her chest and began stroking his cock, pointing the business end in the direction of Tami's face.

Oh, my God! He's going to cum on my face!

Tami's eyes were suddenly wide, unsure of which direction she should let this go, but deep down knowing that this was what she wanted. She glanced up at Jonathan and found his eyes intently staring down into hers. His brow was beaded with sweat and he was breathing heavily with the rapidly approaching climax. She looked back down at his cock throbbing under his frantically stroking fist, his hand was a blur as he pumped his thick shaft.

She heard him groan and watched the head as it swelled up while the piss-hole flared open and closed again with each stroke he gave his cock. He was really stroking it faster now, knowing that he was about to finish.

On a sudden impulse, Tami brought her head up and opened her mouth, letting her tongue hang out, wanting to catch the ropes of semen that were about to be shot her way. His cock-knob continued to swell up and the first blast of his hot pearly-white seed sprayed out and onto her face. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and she saw a second long strand of cum slop out from his cock and most of it shot into her mouth, striking against the back of her throat. She quickly swallowed the hot cum down and opened her mouth again before she missed a single strand of his sperm that was aimed at her face.

"Oh fuck," Jonathan grunted with pleasure when his cock exploded again, his cum shooting from the bulbous head of his prick, splattering a thick rope across Tami's neck and onto her face. He groaned as he stroked his cock, blasting another long rope that splashed against Tami's chin and lips, she closed her eyes but kept her mouth open, running the tip of her tongue along her upper lip as he continued to shoot his seed all over her face.

Jonathan pointed the head of his fat cock down and let loose several more ropes on her breasts, basting her hard nipples. Finally he was finished and she fell back, lying back on his desk.

"Oh my fucking God, you are incredible," Jonathan groaned as he squeezed out the last few drops of sperm, watching them drip between Tami's tits. He then climbed off of the dazed MILF and collapsed back into his chair, his eyes closed, breathing heavily as he recovered from the intense fuck session.

Tami's own body was still alive, tingling without any stimulation other than in reaction to Jonathan. How was it possible for this man to make her feel so alive, so whole and full of electricity? As she watched him, she realized that she had never before felt so sensual or so completely satisfied.

"Could you find me something to clean up with?" she asked, his sperm coating her face, dripping onto her tits.

"Yeah, sure," he got up and grabbed a box of Kleenex from a desk drawer. "Use these and then you can use my private bath to clean up, there's a shower in there," he offered.

"I can't believe I let you come on my face," she said, smiling at him. "I'm a mess."

"I'm sorry. I've always had a fantasy about doing that, I just kind of acted on it," he quietly said.

"Don't be sorry. It sort of turned me on, it's just sort of messy," she smiled at him, sperm running down her face and tits.

"What fantasies do you have?" He asked, now curious. "You fulfilled one of mine, I'd like to return the favor," he said.

She thought about it while she used the Kleenex to wipe the sperm from her face. "Let me think about it and get back to you."

*************** After Tami used his private bath and shower to clean up she returned to the office to find Jonathan sitting in his swivel chair, looking out the window at the frozen river below.

"You look like you're deep in thought," she said.

"I was just thinking that we shouldn't have done this."

"Why," she asked.

"I really don't want you to have all of that guilt again."

"Don't worry about it. I knew what I was doing when we started. I'll be okay," she assured him with one of her sweet girl-next-door smiles.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm positive."

*************** On Friday, two weeks later, Tami knocked on Jonathan's office door at the end of the day and work week.

"Hey, come on in," he said, smiling up at her as she closed the door and walked across his office, coming behind his desk and sliding down onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She laughed at the stunned expression that swept over his handsome features. "You don't want me to cuddle up in your lap?" she teased.

"No, no! It's not that..."

"Sshh..." she pressed a finger against his lips. "My kids are at my parents this weekend. Would you let me take you out to dinner?"

"I...uh..."

"You don't have other plans, do you?" She asked as she stuck her bottom lip out, delivering her best 'little girl pout'.

"No, no, I don't have any other plans. Dinner sounds great."

"Let's see," she started. "Its 5:45 now, but our reservations aren't until 8:15. We'll need to do something creative to fill in the gap."

"We could go down to Jerry's Place, find a corner booth, have a couple of drinks, and talk," he suggested.

"You know how I get when I drink," she said, putting a fake stern tone in her voice.

"I know. Why do you think I suggested it?" He smiled back at her.

She looked deep into his eyes, and then stunned him once again. "Let's just skip Jerry's and stay here and fuck."

"I...uh...sounds like a plan to me!"

Tami leaned in and placed her lips against his, kissing him with passion and heat. After a few moments, Jonathan broke the kiss. He touched his forehead to hers. "I have to tell you something before we go any further." He hesitated, it was if he was unsure of how to arrange his next words, but that made them sound all the more sincere. "I'm in love with you."

Tami wasn't sure how she should react. Now she was stunned. It was how she felt about him, but it was still the last thing she'd expected to hear him say at that moment. "Jonathan..."

"I know. I know...you're still married..."

"Yes, but Russ moved out last week. Our lawyers are working out the divorce," she told him.

Now he was back to being stunned. That was the last thing he'd expected to hear. "So, we can be together?"

"Yes. That was my plan for taking you out to dinner. I was going to give you the good news."

"That's great," he said as he brought his lips back to hers.

She broke the kiss again, and with a mischievous grin said, "We could just skip dinner completely and go back to my place."

"But what will I do for nourishment?" he asked.

"You don't trust me to provide you with nourishment?"

"Your particular brand of nourishment requires vast amounts of energy. How about if I stop off and pick up some take out on my way over to your place? I have a feeling I'm going to need all of the energy I can get before you're finished with me," he said with a teasing smile.

"You've got that right, buster."

***************

Jonathan grabbed the take-out containers and got out of his car turning his collar up, and strolled along the sidewalk, his back to the wind, frozen snow crunching beneath his feet. The night was turning colder, sliding into frost. The cold air was welcome on his face after the heat of the car. He took a right and then walked down the street until he was standing in front of Tami's house.

Tami lived in a ranch that was probably built in the '80's. It had a two-car attached garage and a tiny front porch with a short railing. There were flowerpots standing cold and empty on the porch. Jonathan crossed the street to Tami's house, turned in at her entry walk, and hurried up the steps. He glanced around and pushed the doorbell.

When the doorbell rang Tami took a deep breath and then trekked across the room, paused at the front door and peered through the peephole, then unlocked the door and opened it to allow Jonathan to enter. She stood aside and folded her arms across her chest causing her breasts to push up, increasing their swell. Once he was inside he closed the door behind him with a hip-check.

He looked her up and down, noting that her hair was still damp from a shower and pulled back into a ponytail; she was wearing a pair of faded jeans and an oversized, long-sleeved cotton sweater. Fresh, clean, without make-up, she was one damn good-looking woman. Not just some pretty girl, no, this was a woman in every sense of the word.

"I parked on the next street over to protect your honor," he said with a smile.

Full, sensuous lips pulled back into a wide smile. "You didn't have to do that. I think my neighbors would be quite alright knowing that I've found some happiness," she said as she stood on her tiptoes and pecked him on the lips. "Besides, with Russ out of the house, who cares what the neighbors think."

He walked into the dining room and placed the meal containers on the table. "Let's eat."

They sat at the table and Tami told Jonathan the story of how she had asked Russ for a divorce.

"He didn't even care. In fact, I think he was relieved, it was like he wanted out, but didn't know how to do it," she said, as she took another bite of her garlic shrimp.

"Do you think that he might have already had somebody else lined up...?"

"No, I think he's just relieved to be able to do all of his running around without having a family that he's obligated to come home to," she said as she dabbed he lips with a napkin.

"I think that you'll find that you and your kids will be a lot better off now," he said. He looked down at his empty plate and then across at hers. "You gonna eat that last egg roll?"

***************

He helped her clean up after they ate, and after that was finished, she took his hand and led him back to her bedroom. Once there he took her in his arms, drew her against him, looked down at her, her eyes were fixed on his with a dreamy quality to them.

"So, what'd you want to show me back here?" he asked.

Very slowly, Tami smiled. "This," she whispered and drew his mouth to hers.

The kiss started out sweat, and tender. His lips moved gently over hers. His hands began to roam over her body, lightly brushing over and feeling her body through her clothing.

Soon lust and desire joined them and their kiss became deeper, their heartbeats pounded, and their hands and fingers began tugging at clothing.

Jonathan drew her sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. Tami noticed and said, "Easy access."

He bent forward and touched the tip of a nipple with his tongue. She gasped and arched her back, thrusting her nipple toward his mouth and he accepted it, taking it between his lips, savoring the moment as the nipple grew hot and hard in his mouth. He suckled, using his tongue to bring her to the edge of delirium. She ran her fingers through his hair as the heat shot through her body, igniting a fire between her thighs, burning her with passion and urgency.

"Oh, Jonathan," she moaned as she pulled him tighter to her chest.

Deliberately he moved to the other breast, repeating the same aching process with the other nipple, feeling her shudder with the actions of his hungry, seeking lips. Tami moaned with need, she reached up and squeezed her tits together, making them swell and pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth.

As his mouth remained latched to her nipple, Jonathan slowly slid his hand down to her jeans and loosened them, then began tugging them down, only to discover that she wasn't wearing panties either. He straightened up and looked into her eyes, "Easy access?"

She gave him a little, embarrassed smile as a reply. And he brought his lips to hers. He lay her down on the bed, kissing her, their arms wrapped around one another, passion engulfing them with exhilarating speed.

His kiss intensified and he began stroking her inner thigh, touching her sopping wet cunt. Tami gasped at the intimate contact and thrust her hips forward as he cupped and squeezed her hot little cunt with his palm. He ran a finger between the well trimmed fur over her little pink lips and felt the moisture there; her pussy was slick with juice as he rubbed it. When he moved his finger up to caress her clit, he was rewarded with a sudden flood of hot sticky cunt-cream.

"God you're wet. I can really feel how horny you are," he told her.

He slipped another finger in, inserting it into the moist, clinging mouth of her twat, thrusting his stiff fingers up her gooey cunt, pushing his fingers in and out of her juice-filled pussy, massaging the interior of her throbbing, horny cunt, jamming his beefy digits in and out, driving her close to the edge.

"Ooohh, yessss," she hissed, "Shove it in there! All the way! Finger fuck me," she moaned as he slowly twisted his two stiff inserted fingers around, bending them up, massaging her delicate g-spot.

Tami's breathing grew noticeably heavier and she opened their legs wider as he fingered her pussy, rapidly sliding his fingers in and out as fast as he could, wiggling them around, and concentrating on her g-spot.

She was really horny now, thrusting her cunt against his hand, wiggling her hips as she moaned, her eyes were half-closed and looked sleepy, her mouth wide open as she gasped. When he slid his wet fingers out of her cunt and went to work on her neglected clit, Tami let out a squeal, and began to shudder with a powerful orgasm.

She clamped her legs together and reached down with her hands, holding his hand in place so he couldn't continue to deliver a pleasure over-load to her over-stimulated cunt.

"That's enough," she sighed, breathing heavily. "I want you to fuck me."

With her help he struggled out of his clothes until they both were back on the bed, completely naked. He placed his hand on her knees and parted her legs, crawling between them. She wanted him to slide his rock-hard cock into her, but he had other ideas and lowered his mouth to her cunt.

She willingly parted her legs even wider for him, felt his lips and tongue deliver the ultimate caress as he tasted her sweet nectar. His tongue flicked, lapped and tickled, causing her to moan from the sheer, incredible, torturous pleasure he was delivering.

She looked down the valley between her breasts and her eyes held his while his mouth worked on her pubic mound.

"Oh, my baby, keep licking me!" Tami cried as she clutched his head with both hands and feverishly humped her boss' handsome face, grinding her ass off the bed, thrusting her throbbing pussy against his open, sucking mouth.

"Oh, yes! Eat it me, baby! Oh, God! Lick my pussy, honey! Suck my hot pussy till I cum in your fuckin' mouth, baby!"

Jonathan worked feverishly on his horny lover's cunt, his lapping tongue moved higher up her burning pussy, finally brushing on her swollen clit. He licked Tami's aching little sex-bud skillfully, flicking his tongue to either side of it, then finally taking her clit between his lips. He sucked her clit gently and firmly, grazing his tongue on the very tip.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers