Taming Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

The scarves held tight and no matter how much she struggled, Tami couldn't get out and that seemed to completely turn her on. Her grunts turned to soft, sexual moans. Within a few minutes, she was getting hotter than ever before. The feeling of being so vulnerable had really made her extremely horny.

Jonathan reached out and lightly ran his finger tips over her smooth, firm thighs. She shivered with excitement at his touch. Her nipples were hard and seemed to get harder as he played with her thighs. Looking between her legs he noticed that her pussy was absolutely dripping with her now free flowing fuck-oils.

"You like this, huh?"

"Oh, Jonathan, yes! Take me now! Fuck my pussy! Take me, do whatever you want!"

Jonathan inserted a long, meaty finger into her wet cunt. Tami's breathing became a pant as she moaned deeply, thrusting her pelvis up against the invading digit.

"Oh, God...please fuck me...don't tease me...please..."

Jonathan ignored her pleas and continued to finger her and occasionally rub her clit. She was aching for him to fuck her pussy, and she arched her back, thrusting her hips up to better access his finger. It wasn't long until her body trembled and she climaxed with a long, loud moan.

"That was a nice little orgasm. What should we do now?"

"Fuck me, please fuck me..."

"You want me to fuck you? You want my cock buried deep inside your horny little cunt?" He was driving her crazy talking dirty to her like that.

"Yes, please fuck me," she begged. "Oh, God yes. I need you so bad."

He leaned forward and softly flicked his tongue over one extended nipple. He was delivering delicate little kisses to the slope of her breast, then the soft, smooth skin between her tits, before moving over to the other nipple. He was delaying, teasing, avoiding her pussy, knowing that she'd eventually scream for him to fuck her. He sucked a long, hard nipple between his lips, applying pressure with his tongue, adding to the torment.

He didn't have to wait long.

"Put your cock inside me, now!" she half growled and half moaned as she pulled and squirmed against the restraints. "Fuck me! Put your cock inside my pussy and fuck me hard!"

Jonathan crawled up on the bed and knelt between her legs, the head of his hard cock brushed lightly against her pussy. He took a hold of his shaft and used the bloated knob to tease her, sliding it up and down her slit, parting her lips, rubbing it roughly across her clit, her fuck-oils coating it as he did. Unable to stand it any longer himself, he placed the tip between her lips, and slowly pushed forward, entering her. Tami looked up at Jonathan, staring into his eyes with love and longing. He looked back at her and let out a breathless sigh of perfect contentment. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"This isn't going to take long," he warned.

"I know," she almost moaned the words. "I'm really close."

He leaned forward, kissing her passionately and deep once he was completely inside her. He released the scarves that were holding her ankles, threw her legs over his shoulders, and bent his knees, driving his cock hard and fast into her cunt. Harder and faster he fucked her, she was so wet that her juices covered his cock with a thick, shiny coat. He grabbed her waist with his hands, holding her tightly, his hips moving faster, slamming her with hard thrusts, his thick prick throbbing deep inside her. She was absolutely on fire; her orgasm ready to spill over. She felt his cock growing, swelling inside her, throbbing, ready to fill her fuck-tunnel with his seed.

"I'm cumming!" she howled with a shrill squeal.

"Cum on that cock!" he grunted, slamming his big cock into her cunt as hard as he could. The contractions from her orgasm sent him over the edge and set his own climax in motion. "OH, FUCK!"

"Oh, yes!" Tami hissed, as Jonathan slammed his cock in and out of her glistening cunt as he labored between her wide-spread thighs. Then his cock exploded on a downward thrust, filling her womb with a thick load of sticky sperm. He shuddered and kept his cock buried deep inside of her, flooding her womb with his soothing seed. Jonathan flopped onto the bed beside Tami with a satisfied sigh and while catching his breath, reach up and released the scarves that were holding her wrists.

When Tami caught her breath she rolled onto her side, propping herself on an elbow. "That was incredible. We're going to have to spend more time exploring this fantasy thing!"

"I completely agree."

***************

The next morning when Jonathan left a neighbor was out shoveling frozen slush from the sidewalk, and when Jonathan came off her porch, he raised a hand and called, "How're you doin'?"

"Doin' good," Jonathan said.

"I'll bet you are," the neighbor said, with cheerful, barefaced envy.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers