Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came while he was twirling her swollen clitoris around in his mouth. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm, but it was a nice one. It hadn't taken all that long from start to finish, which may have spoke for how much she had enjoyed it.

"Oh Will, you've really gotten good at that," she told him, once the main wave of her pleasure had passed. She didn't know how Marcus was in bed, but Tawnee had a feeling that if things ever got that far with Symphony, the girl would think that she died and went to heaven.

Will slid out from underneath his sister and pulled his tee-shirt off, using it to wipe some of the various moistures from his face. "I've had a lot of practice lately." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek from over her shoulder. "And I've loved every minute of it."

"I have, too," she said, spinning around and squeezing his butt through his shorts. "Why am I always the one getting naked first? You should get these things off," she told him, snapping his waistband.

"Well," he began, slipping the rest of his clothes off, "I think it's because it's more fun for me to see you naked than to see me naked."

"I think we have the most fun when we're both naked," Tawnee said, moving in for a kiss and laying her brother flat on his back. With little wasted motion, she was on top of him, and he was inside of her.

"Yeah," he said, "this is pretty fun." The first penetration was always a remarkable feeling, especially after having to deal with his building arousal from cunnilingus. It was an immediate relief to his hungry cock.

Tawnee smiled, and began to fuck slowly while Will stroked her sides and told her how beautiful she looked. Again, she thought, with a bit of regret, that Symphony was really going to be getting something special. Will was going to be a difficult man to replace, seeing as how, as far as she was concerned, seemed to be her perfect lover. Anything was possible, but still, she didn't relish the idea of having to give this up.

"Are you okay, Tawnee? You're not going to cry are you?" Will asked. He had been watching the expressions change on his sister's face and was beginning to become concerned. He didn't think that it would speak well if the girl you were having sex with suddenly burst into tears.

She snapped out of it and smiled. "No, no. I was just thinking about how much I like this," she said, regaining her focus and her rhythm. "You know how to make me feel good, Will."

Will had a hard time responding now that he had Tawnee's attention back. She had a way of grinding down against him that could take his breath away, and that was what she was doing at the moment. There wasn't a whole lot of that that he could take, and she knew it.

"Oh fuck, Tawnee! Please don't stop doing that!" he gasped.

She had no intention of stopping, sliding up and down his shaft with a greater urgency, wanting to bring Will the orgasm that he deserved. Soon, he was grunting with his release and Tawnee was feeling her insides being coated with his semen. She sat down on him, and played with his little tuft of chest hair while he caught his breath and she leaked a trickle of their combined juices. It was fun to look at his face while, and just after he came. Like he was going through electro-shock or something. She was smiling, clearly pleased with herself.

"See? Lots of fun," she said. He nodded his agreement.

*****

"Hey, Will. You got a second?"

Will was hoping to avoid this for a while, but from what Tawnee had told him, it was more than likely going to happen. Symphony was approaching him after class.

"Sure, what's up?" he asked.

The girl didn't appear to be overly nervous, but she seemed to have some difficulty gathering her thoughts. "Um, uh, well...I wanted to say thank you for the ride home the other day. That was really nice of you."

"That was no problem."

"And, uh, I was wondering if maybe you weren't too busy, maybe we could hang out sometime. If you wanted," she said.

Will estimated that he had a few weeks, maybe a month at best before Tawnee could possibly be gone for good. It wasn't a sure thing, obviously, but did he really want to take the chance of losing all that time with her? He didn't want to start hanging out with Symphony if he was still romantically involved with his sister. That would be far too similar to what Mandy had done to him for his tastes.

"Well, things are kind of hectic being around the end of the semester and all. Tawnee might be leaving soon, and things are kind of busy at home, too..." he started to say.

Symphony looked down at the tile on the floor, as though she may be getting ready to get sick on her shoes. She could tell from his tone that she was being rejected. Will couldn't hardly stand to see it. She was cute, both in looks and personality. Everything about her said that she was a nice girl, yet he still didn't really want to get involved. Thing was, in an ill-advised move, he had promised Tawnee that he would listen to what the girl had to say and possibly entertain the notion of showing some interest in her. If the timing had just been a little bit different, it would have been much, much easier on him. He wouldn't have had to think twice about it, and would have been more than happy to spend some time with her.

"...But I wouldn't mind hanging out. I mean, I probably won't have a whole lot of free time until summer break hits, but that's cool."

"Really?" Mony asked, perking up. "I thought you were going to brush me off there for a minute. Tawnee's not making you, is she? I know you must have talked to her."

"Well, she might have a little bit to do with it, but trust me. If I didn't want to, then I wouldn't do it. Besides, she can't be wrong about every girl that she tries to hook me up with, right?"

Symphony was satisfied enough with that to crack a smile. "I don't know. I hope not. I just want to hang out, okay? Nothing too serious."

"Sounds perfect."

*****

Will was changing his clothes when he got home from school, getting ready to mow the yard. It wasn't really that much of a chore considering that it wasn't all that large, and with the water regulations in place, they were lucky to have one at all. Still, every once in a while it needed to be hacked down. Tawnee caught him just as he was putting his shirt on.

"Hey Will. Busy tonight?" she asked.

"Nope. Dad wants me to mow, after that I don't have any plans."

"Oh, just wondering. Symphony tells me that she talked to you today and you two are planning on hanging out sometime," Tawnee said.

"Yeah. That's what you wanted, right?" he asked with a sigh.

"Don't be like that, you like her and you know it. Besides, you should have seen how excited that she was at lunch today. She was acting like she'd just won the lottery or something," Tawnee said.

"I do like her, she's nice. I just...you know, I didn't want to start anything until we found out for sure that you were going. It's hard for me to get excited about it," he told her.

"Look, we've talked about all this before, and it won't do us any good to talk about it all again. We're just going to have to cool things off and plan on me leaving. Neither one of us are going to like it, that's just the way it is. I hate it, as a matter of fact. I'm handing you this girl on a platter because I don't want you to be lonely when I go. If you ruin things with her because you're sad about me, then I'm going to have to kick your ass, but I'm still gonna to have to go. Don't be a little cry baby." She was trying to sound tough, and she did, though Will could see through it all. It was still hurting her more than she cared to admit.

"I promise that I won't ruin things with her, Tawnee. You're doing something really nice for me, and I won't spoil it. I worry about you, too, you know. I wish there was something I could do. You'd let me know if there is, right? In case I'm too stupid to figure it out on my own?"

"I will. Mandy and I are driving up to Springfield after school on Friday, we're going to come back on Sunday. Gonna check the place out. Maybe you ought to see what Mony's doing," Tawnee suggested.

"Yeah, I guess I could." The two began to turn away from each other, but Will seemed to have second thoughts. He spun around and took his sister into his arms, and by surprise. Delivering a kiss on her cheek, he spoke into her ear. "We have a little time before we cool down completely, don't we? It's not over yet, is it?"

Tawnee took a breath relaxing herself in her brother's arms. "Not yet, Will. I promise. We don't ever have to totally forget about each other, but we ARE going to be apart. I hate it, but have to face it. Now, I've got some stuff to do, you need to mow, we'll get together after dinner, okay?"

Will was able to gain back a little bit of his control. "Okay. Sorry. Lost it there for a second," he said, releasing his hold on Tawnee.

She stepped back and smiled. "It's okay, Will. I know exactly what you mean."

It didn't seem to matter how Tawnee tried to handle things, it was just a frustrating and sad situation. She decided to try and push it to the back of her mind, having a couple of exams coming up, maybe she'd be able to worry about them, instead. Heading back to her room, she went to her computer to study.

Will had a few exams coming up, as well, though none of them particularly daunting. He'd always been good at taking tests, or learning anything for that matter. He had an incredible memory and rarely had to go over material more than once or twice. It was a good thing when applied to his schoolwork, haunting and painful when applied to women. Being able to remember every delightful thing about one, the sound of every pleasured sigh, the taste of every kiss, that could be downright depressing when he didn't have them anymore. Tawnee had told him not to be a crybaby, but he just couldn't help it. He had a little bit of crybaby in him.

The yard mowing was dusty, boring, and unfortunately did little to lift his spirits or kill much time. He whipped through the yards, front and back, and raked up the weed stalks that he chopped down, and there was still hours to go until dinner was over. Will hit the shower to rinse the dust off, then retreated to his room, hoping to find something to occupy his mind for a while.

*****

"You two are quiet tonight," Janet said, over the dinner table. "Worried about your exams?"

"Just a little," Tawnee said. She was fairly confident that she'd be able to handle most anything that her professors had to throw at her.

"How 'bout you, Will? Got things under control?" Jacob asked.

"Pretty much."

"Have you ever done bad on a test?" Tawnee asked.

"Uh, that first driver's test was fairly humiliating. Got the big F on that one," he replied. "But in my defense, that old lady wasn't even IN the crosswalk. And if she really was so blind, why was she walking around by herself anyway?"

"I forgot about that. I guess giving an old woman a stroke would be considered bad, but I was talking about in school. I suppose there wasn't really any need to ask. What about Symphony? How's she doing? I bet she'd love to have you study her or help her study or something," Tawnee said.

Will looked at his sister and shook his head. Now he'd have to answer a hundred and one questions about the girl from his mother. Why would she do something like that?

"Symphony? Is that really a name? Who's that?" Janice asked.

"Oh, just a really sweet and cute girl that has a crush on Will. He's being a bonehead and not paying any attention to her," Tawnee replied, then stuffed some mashed potatoes in her mouth.

"What? That's not true! I just told her this morning that we could hang out sometime," Will said.

"Well, I think that it would be good for you see a nice girl. Are you honestly that busy to where you can't find any time for this Symphony? Don't you like her, Will?" Janice asked.

Will sighed and looked down at his plate. He wasn't angry, just a little irritated. Thought that Tawnee had progressed beyond trying to make him feel uncomfortable in front of his parents. Apparently, she still found that to be amusing. "I like her just fine, Mom."

"Why don't you have her over for dinner one of these nights?" Janice asked.

"Oh my god, I've only ever talked to her a couple of times, we haven't even gone on a date. Tawnee knows her a lot better than I do, and I'm not even sure why she brought the girl up other than to get you to start asking questions about her," Will whined.

Jacob chuckled. "That true, Tawnee?"

"Well, I just thought that I should mention her, since she's totally in love with Will. I mean, why keep it a secret?" Tawnee replied.

"Are you trying to keep her a secret?" Janice asked. "Are you embarrassed to be seen with her? What's wrong with her?"

Will raised his hands in the air, but couldn't think of a reply right away. Luckily, his father saved him. "Would you two stop picking on the boy? It runs in the family. If he's anything like I was at his age, he's probably bored with all the women throwing themselves at him. And since he's not a woman, himself, he might not feel like gossiping about every little chick that walks his way."

Tawnee kept eating, content to see where the conversation would turn from there. Janice spoke up. "Oh please, Jacob. How many women could have possibly thrown themselves at you? When you and I met, you acted like you'd never even seen one before."

"Well, um, it's because I could tell that you were special. Made me nervous," her husband replied.

"Mmm-hmm. That must have been it," Janice said.

"How many boyfriends did you have before you met Dad?" Will asked. If Tawnee could turn the dinner conversation for her own amusement, he could at least try and point it in another direction.

"That's not important. What's important is that your father and I fell in love and ended up with two wonderful children," Janice said.

"I don't know. I think it's a legitimate question. Our wonderful children might want to know how many boyfriends that you burnt through before you settled down with their dear old Dad," Jacob said.

Will turned to his sister while their parents argued back and forth. "You see what you started here? Why?"

Tawnee shrugged. "Bored, I guess. Am I in trouble?" Then she leaned over to him and asked in a low voice as not to be overheard by their bantering elders, "Are you going to punish me?"

Will was left shaking his head again. "What's gotten into you?" He had long thought that his sister may have had a touch of bi-polar disorder. Here it was, bubbling up to the surface again.

Tawnee laughed and carried her empty plate to the dishwasher. Sometimes it was fun to change the mood. She was certainly going to miss the family dinners when she was gone. Will soon followed his sister from the dining room into the kitchen. "You were such a sweetheart this afternoon, makes me wonder if maybe Mom was right and you are on drugs," he said.

"Oh, relax, Will. Just trying to keep the mood light. Now, what are you going to do to entertain me until later?" she asked.

Rinsing his plate in the sink, Will's mind was blank. He didn't have any good ideas, he'd been bored since he'd gotten home. He shrugged. "I don't know. Why don't you entertain me? Why do I always have to figure out stuff to do?"

"Because as a man, it's your job. If you let your woman get bored, then she won't want to waste her time on you. You got to keep things fun and exciting," Tawnee explained.

Will scoffed. "So, you're training me to be a good boyfriend, is that it? I'm not sure if I buy that or not, but if that's all you got it must mean that you don't know what to do, either. Want to go to the mall, see what's playing at the movies?"

"I don't know. If we watch a movie, I'd rather do it here. Why don't we go to the car wash and the Quick Lube? I need to get an oil change and clean that thing out before Mandy and I go this weekend."

"Heh, that sounds like loads of fun, but I think I'd rather stay home and defragment my hard drive."

"Oh come on, it will be for me. I should have had my oil done a long time ago, and I don't like going by myself. You can frag your computer when we get back," Tawnee said.

"Fine. You gonna buy me a sweet ride after you get a couple of those fat paychecks?" Will asked.

"What? Because you rode with me to get my car serviced? I don't think so. You might end up with the one that I got, though," Tawnee told him as she grabbed her keys off the counter.

"Seriously?" Will asked. Sounded like a generous offer.

"Sure, why not? Mom and Dad bought it for me. I haven't done anything but beat on it, not like I could get much for it," she replied.

The prospect of a free vehicle in the near future seemed to perk William up quite a bit, he even volunteered to vacuum the inside of it. Maybe Tawnee was just putting the thought out there for a result like that, but whatever. He wasn't doing anything, anyway, and he didn't mind hanging with Tawnee. They didn't have to be having sex for him to enjoy her company. His sister was animated and cheery, it was hard for him not to enjoy being around her when she was like that. When she was happy and smiling, it made him feel the same way.

Tawnee was feeling happy. Despite some brief moments of gloom during her rapidly changing moods, she was thinking about Springfield with much less dread. Speaking with the people on the phone, it sounded like unless she did something incredibly stupid during the interview, the job was hers for the taking. She'd gotten her friend Amanda back and it looked as though Will was going to be taken care of, as well. Everything seemed to be coming together, just as it should. With any luck, her brother would develop some sort of attachment to Symphony while she was gone for the weekend and he'd stop being so damned mopey. He was trying, Tawnee knew, but it would make things so much more difficult on her if he was hurting too bad when she left. She would much rather be the one hurting enough for the both of them, convinced that at this point in time that she'd be able to suck it up and take it.

Telling Will that he could have her car was a spur of the moment decision, but it seemed to cheer him up. Tawnee hoped that he didn't expect it right away, though, a lot of things had to come together before she'd be able to toss him the keys. For the moment, however, he was inspired, crawling around in the backseat with a vacuum hose, eliminating all traces of dirt and debris from his ride of the future. He worked until the quarters that Tawnee had fed into the machine by the wash bay ran their course, then stood back to examine his handiwork.

"Looks good, Will. And you acted like you didn't want to come. Look at all the fun you've had. Know what else is fun? Checking the air pressure in the tires." Tawnee said.

"Heh. I think you've been reading Tom Sawyer. Isn't that how he got the other kids to paint the fence for him? Convinced them it was fun?" Will asked, hanging up the hose.

"I don't know about that, but would you check them for me, please? Since we're right here by the air pump?"

"Yes, dear."

The tires turned out to be fine, and having already done the oil, the two set off in search of further adventure. It would have to be a short one, though, seeing as how it was getting dark and they didn't want to stay out too late. They settled on grabbing a pretzel again, since it seemed decent last time. They caught the fellow right before he packed up shop and sat on the same bench as they did before to eat them.

"So what are you and Amanda actually going to do up there?" William asked.

"Just look around, basically. See where the office is, maybe get an idea of where I might want to look for an apartment," Tawnee replied.